STAR WISH

By lunarosaline

Completed 8 chapter challenge for Jan-Feb 2024 ... More

Note
PROLOGUE(Chapter -0)
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
Author's Note
Chapter -6
NOTE FOR THOSE WHO STARTED READING BEFORE 20 JAN
Chapter -7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter -13
Chapter -14
Chapter -15
Author's Note
Chapter -16
🎆Happy announcement🎆
Chapter -18
Chapter -19
Chapter -20
Chapter -21

Chapter -17

5 0 0
By lunarosaline

Laura sat on the sofa. She is so happy that she gets to meet her son. On the top of all, Amaya who always hated her changed a lot for the better. It smelled so good all of the sudden. She entered into the kitchen. A middle aged man wearing a pink apron is sautéing the pasta on the pan.

"Uncle, what's special?", Laura asked happily.

"Nothing. Just garlic zucchini pasta", her uncle Andrew, who is father of Alexander and Laura's father's brother.

"Looks like there is something more special than the dinner tonight", Uncle.

"What?", Laura.

"You look so happy", Uncle.

"Oh! I have met Charles today in the mall. He came with Amaya. I got to spend the entire day with him", Laura said tasting the pasta.

"Amaya? Aiden's friend's sister", Uncle.

"Yup", Laura.

"I don't think she gets along with you.", Uncle.

"Yes tell her. She is so naïve to believe that.", Alexander who just entered the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"That's 3 years ago Uncle. Now I have this feeling that she changed a lot. She is the one who suggested to spend the entire day with Charles. I bought a lot of clothes and toys.", Laura said defending Amaya.

"I am sure she is cooking up something and who knows what she is planning.", Alex said feeling irritated.

"Okay. You both don't fight. If what Laura said is true , then it is good.", Uncle.

They all ate the dinner. Alex went to his room and Laura helped to clean up. She finished cleaning up and since she wanted to talk to Alex she went to his room. While Alex came out to attend the call on the terrace. Laura entered the room. She decided to wait for Alex and she roamed around the room. Alex room always had another room inside it to develop the photos. She went to it and saw a lot of photos of Amaya jogging, eating, speaking with Aiden and Charles, and the photos of her family and Aiden's family. She gasped.

After a few minutes, Alex entered the room and got shocked seeing the photo room is opened. He entered the room.

"This is what you are doing for the past few months", Laura asked.

"Sis, I can explain", Alex.

"Alexander! You know when you call me 'sis' it is either you did something wrong or you are going to make some confession.", Laura said glaring at Alex.

"I am sorry that I didn't tell this to you. But believe I didn't do anything wrong", Alex.

"Stalking someone is not an offense? I don't think so", Laura questioned.

"I know that it is. But upon seeing Aiden happy with his own life and also holding your son's custody. I want to do something. I know you are thinking that with Ren entertainment you can prove Aiden that you are capable of providing all financial needs of Christian. But are you sure the court will be on our side. Aiden got money and some respect in the society. So we need something more to destroy his image. So that the court believes that we are more capable to take care of Christian than them. I thought Amaya is somewhat involved with Aiden. So, I am just investigating on her. Trust me when I say this, Amaya has the record of doing worse things to get Aiden on her side. So what's happened today will also be one of her plans.", Alex said hoping that Laura would understand.

"Alex enough. I will get the custody of my child by legal means. So you better stop what you are doing. And I may be naïve and foolish in the past but not anymore. I can take care of my problems. So stop it.", Laura said and left giving one final look at Alexander.

Laura went to her room and slammed the door. Laura actually died after 2 years of the divorce in the car accident. She realized she came back to her life when it was 2 months after the divorce. For her those 2 years were the worst of her life. She faced and struggled a lot. She promised herself that she won't be making the same mistake twice. In this god given chance, she will promised that she will get the custody of her son and she will be happy.

"But how Amaya is still alive. She got into the accident in Aiden's birthday which was held after divorce. She died back then. But she is still alive and so different.", Laura said.

"But me coming back to my life is also a impossible thing. Like that may be glitch or miracle have happened. Should I worry about this or not?", Laura mumbled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laura looked at the documents which is kept in the table. She sighed. She have decide someone who can follow her words and commands without any questions. She got no choice her. She sighed deeply upon signing it.

The next morning Mr. Miller came and Laura handed over the documents.

Alexander sat on the table for the breakfast. Laura glared at him. Uncle Andrew started to serve the breakfast to them.

"Dad today also Pancakes. Can't it be something different?", Alexander said feeling annoyed.

"If you want, make something for yourself. Uncle I love your pancakes. Leave him out.", Laura said smiling at Uncle.

"So you are not mad at me?", Alexander said not looking at Laura.

"You are my brother and I can't simply stay mad at you for a long time. But please don't do something like that without telling me.", Laura.

"I am sorry", Alexander.

"And don't forgot to attend the meeting tomorrow.", Laura.

"I don't want to. I have just invested in the company for you, Laura. You don't need me in the meeting. I trust your decisions. I hate attending the meetings.", Alex.

"I know you trust me. But attend it. At least till I officially tell the world that I own Ren entertainments.", Laura.

"Okay", Alex said feeling defeated.

Uncle Andrew never got to know what did they talk about last night. But he trusted both Laura and Alex. No matter what happens they both will stand by each other side and support each other. He believed that because he witnessed the childhood of both. Ever since Alex's mom has passed away when he was 10 years old , Laura helped Andrew to take care of Alex. Laura had moved in with Andrew when her father got remarried. She also helped Alex who became so depressed after his mom's death. Since then, they both have became sister and brother. Andrew thanked the lord for this.

Amaya looked angry at Aiden.

"Why are you looking at me like that?", Aiden asked cluelessly.

"What day is today?", Amaya glared at him.

"Sunday If I am not wrong.", Aiden.

"It's god dammit Sunday and I woke up at 8 in the morning because of you called me and I am here.  Will is still in his bed and I came here at 9. So that I could see you staring at the laptop screen for the past 10 minutes. I didn't see any reason to not glare at you like that.", Amaya said holding her hip.

"I am looking at the reports submitted at the meeting yesterday.", Aiden said looking at Amaya.

"What happened?", Amaya.

"Smith food industries is good.", Aiden.

"just good?", Amaya.

"Yes we have decided to built a outlet in California. Just there are some process going on and few issues with farmers who supply the ingredients. Nothing much.", Aiden.

"I don't think that's the reason for your worry. Tell me what's on your mind", Amaya.

"I am worried about Smith entertainments. Things are not looking good. Though the web series and movies produced by us is going good, the problem is with artists. Most of our artists are going to sign with Ren entertainments. Some how they persuaded the artists. Along with that there is a complaint that Artists are working over time. If this goes on I am afraid that we will lose most of our artists to Ren entertainment. Our top artist Mr. Derick Willson's Contract is going to terminate. I had talked with him, he said he will be thinking about renewing the contract if the shoot of his ongoing drama 'heart and lies' ends. But I don't think that he is very interested about renewing the contract. I have talked with his manager. The manager said that a person from Ren entertainments have already had meeting with Derick. I am not okay with them snatching away our top artist.", Aiden said looking annoyed.

"Well! Now that sounds like a serious problem. When does the drama shooting end?", Amaya asked.

"3 weeks later. After that they are going to throw a party for shooting the final shot.", Aiden.

"Ohh! Okay", Amaya.

"Aren't you going to help me?", Aiden.

"Should I have to? Tell me a reason to do so or convince me to help you", Amaya said raising her eyebrows playfully.

Aiden smiled at her trying to get a benefit out of the situation.

"Don't you think these days you are starting to act like a real business woman?", Aiden.

"Well thanks to your teaching!", Amaya.

"Okay I lost. If you help me to get Derick sign with us again, I will give you a 3 days holiday.", Aiden.

"I am not convinced", Amaya.

"5 days?", Aiden said hoping she would agree.

"Nope!", Amaya said glazing at her nails.

"Okay final offer 1 week!", Aiden.

"1 week and increase my salary", Amaya.

"You are definitely using the situation. What will we do if you lose?", Aiden.

"I am not going to lose!", Amaya glared at him.

"If that happens?", Aiden.

"I will work overtime", Amaya.

"I am not convinced", Aiden said with playful smile.

'He is irritating me with my own lines', Amaya thought.

"What do you want?", Amaya.

"No vacations or holidays , you have to be Christian's babysitter when ever needed and you have to follow my commands and work overtime for a week.", Aiden.

"Wow! YOU! Okay I have to do that only when I lose right? Okay I am cool with that.", Amaya

Aiden smiled in victory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear butterflies,

Next chapter will be uploaded when i get at least 10 votes on this one. So do vote and give me your supports.

-from LUNA ROSALINE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7M 192K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
124 20 13
-----------------♡---------SNEAK-PEAK------♡------------- -Eventually, I grabbed a tissue but she took it from me and placed it around me instead of...
409K 15.4K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
232K 15.3K 36
They wanted to erase their existence but failed....... Fate wanted to separate them but again put them together...... They were never meant to be but...