My pretty baby ☺️❤️😘

By Pritikim270

hi my chocolates 🍫, i know I'm not good at descriptions, so please adjust it A rich, wealthy man who has e... More

introduction
2.
3.
4.
5.

1

131 8 1
By Pritikim270

My chocolates 🍫, i know i do late updates, but i will try to give a minimum of one chapter to each story per day .

Let's start ,

In a luxurious mansion, a hot , handsome hunk sitting in his bathtub 🛀 and gulping his wine 🍷. 

A knock caught his attention . He gave permission to come in .

He wore a bathrobe and came out from the bathroom and looked in front and saw his personal maid was here .

Like this 🫠🫠🫠

He gestured for her to speak . The maid looked at her in front and saw a hot devil looking at her with red eyes like he would eat her now .

She gulped, then said,

Maid - s..s..sir , your breakfast is ready. Please come downstairs .

That time , his phone rang and looked at the caller id, then picked it .

Hyung 🖤🩶😼

....  Yes, Hyung, what happened?

Hyung- first, manners, no good morning, and how are you ?

.... - ( rolled his eyes) ol fine , good morning suga Hyung, how are you ? And if you're ok, then say what happened, why calling me in the early morning. 

Suga - brat , ok, fine , listen, mom is missing you, so just come here and give your ugly bunny face in front of mom .

Jk - ok ok fine.

When he is talking , the maid is looking at his side profile and drooling 🤤 dreaming if she can touch him .

Me - NEVER 😈😈

Jk looked at her, raising his one eyebrow .

Jk - what do you want ? Just go !

He turned his back at her

She said nothing, just opened her shirt 3 buttons to show her clevenge.

Maid - ( seductively) sir, do you want something more .

She came in front of jk and showed her clevenge to him.

He understood and poked his cheeks inside and looked at her darkly.

She looked at him sacred, but as she thought she could seduce her boss .

Maid- sir, tell me anything you want , i will so it for you .

Making her bbs  touch jk's hard chest.

Jk clenched his jaw, then smirked at her.

She pouted, thought that jk became seduce by her .

Jk holds her chin and then looks at her darkly.

Jk - do you think you can seduce me, huh???!!!!!!

That maid flinched and started trembling .

Jk - listen you bitch, i never seduce by any plastic, garbage thing !!!!

Jk leave her chin . She felt so humiliated, and looked down at her feet .

Jk - MISHON AUNT !!!!! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Mishon , his trusted and older maid here . She came his room quickly.

Mishon - what happened, young master??

Jk - Who is she ???

Mishon - sir, she is your new personal maid .

Jk  - who appointed her ???!!!! I don't any slut as my personal maid 😤

Mishon - I'm sorry young master, i didn't check it properly. 😔

Jk - throw her out ! And find a new and eligible maid for me .

Mishon- ok master. 

Mishon, hold the girl's hand, then pull her out from jk's room .

Mishon  -  what do you think you're   doing there ? Didn't i tell you not to do anything stupid in front of young master?

Girl- sorry, but ... i ... i

Mishon  - don't speak anymore and pack your luggage and leave !!!

Time skip ,

Jk came downstairs

Jk - Aunt , I'll go home today , Don't make breakfast for me .

Mishon - ok master  .

Jk left ,

Mishon thought for sometimes, then called  jk's one bodyguard and told him to do  advertisement about new personal maid .

Time skip,

Jk is going home in his Ferrari, but he saw  traffic jam in front. 

Jk - shit ! If i go late, then I'll be so late for going office. 

But , when he is thinking, he hears a knock sound on her window mirror. 

He slid it, but what he saw   , he is not ready to believe.

.... Hello , sir. Can you give me some donations for child education?

Jk is continuously looking at him . The boy awkwardly looks at jk .

..... umm, sir, are you ok ?

Jk - o....oh .......yeah ... i...I'll....

When jk gonna ask something, the traffic gives a green signal . Then the boy bowed to him and left from there

Jk tried to talk to him, but he went from there .

Then, jk sadly go to his perents .

Time skip ,

At night,

Jk came back home , and mishon came to him .

Mishon  - master , i appoint a new personal maid for you.

Jk - Are you sure he/she is not like that girl?

Mishon- no master , i cheak him personally. 

Jk - oh, so it's him now. 

Mishon - yes Master, and i can grantee you that he is not like other maids .

Jk  - ok then , I'll see him .

5 minutes later

Jk - give me some black coffee ☕️ right now!!!!!

In downstairs,

Mishon - go to upstairs left room , first knock then go into the room .

Mishon is making understand the new maid about what to do . The new maid nodded his head .

Mishon - go now .

The new maid goes upstairs, then hesitedly knocks the door . He can hear a mainly and cold ,rough voice.  He gulped and then slowly entered into the room .

Maid- sir , your coffee ☕️. 

Jk's pov

I was so tired and the whole day I'm thinking about the boy . I don't know what happened to me, but i can't control.  

His eyes when he looked at me, i feel like im floating in it . My hole body shivered.  My heartbeat became so fast .

I want to ask his name, but that stupid green light has to appear when I'm gonna ask .

When I'm thinking,  someone knocked in my door. i think my black coffee came, so i said to ' come in ' .

Someone came in , he has a beautiful strawberry and raspberry smell i can smell it . He came close to me .

Maid - sir , your coffee ☕️.

This beautiful voice i hear it somewhere

I looked at him , and i had become so much shock that i couldn't tell it .

I continuously stare at him .

Maid - sir !?........sir!?!?...... SIR ?!!!!!!!!

I startled,

Jk - ye..... yes... say ?

First time , THE JEON JUNGKOOK is Sutter . And that in front of a normal boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maid - sir , may i go ?

Jk - no...... no.... I mean, yes... no, i mean yes ..... no .

The maid became so confused,  jk looked at him, and then coughed slightly.

Jk - umm, yeah , you can go .

Maid - ok, sir .

Jk - mishon !!!!!!!!!! Come here right now .

Mishon - what happened master?

Jk - give me the information about the new maid .

Mishon - did he do something wrong, master? I'm so sorry for him .

Jk - did i say something about it ?

Mishon shooked her head no .

Jk - then why are you asking me questions,  i want his information now !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mishon hurriedly ho downstairs and came back with his information. 

Mishon - master,  this is th.......

Jk snatched for her , mishon become shocked. 

Jk - what are you looking at ? Just go !!!  

Mishon go from there . Jk hurriedly open the file .

Name - kim taehyung

Age - 19

Occupation- for doing higher study doing multiple jobs because he is poor .

Jk - Interesting!!! 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

_______________________________________

To be continued

I know I'm soooooooooo much late for that I'm sorry 😞 but as i told you my grandpa is in hospital i have visit him per one after one day and i have to do study also that's why . I'm  very sorry I'll try to write the story soon . 😊

If you like it then vote , comment and follow me. 

Bye my chocolates 🍫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 3.5K 47
The Armed Detective Agency is hit with a new job. Protect a Princess you say? This said Princess is not only the heir to the throne but the target to...
19.7K 488 9
"I don't care how all it takes, As long I'm with you I've got a smile on my face"- Here With Me by d4vd The story is about you being a famous singer...
893K 30.6K 109
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
179K 3.1K 72
❝𝒔𝒐, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆? 𝒂𝒏𝒅... 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒅?❞ 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙,, @SHEWHOLIVED 𝘮𝘱𝘩𝘧𝘱𝘤 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴...