Bonded To Her Triple Alphas

De Royhanh

"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the p... Mai multe

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90

45

474 10 0
De Royhanh

45

Kaya’s POV.

Werewolves are beasty creatures created from the power of the moon. The moon goddess, their creator, is believed to be the one who guides their lives.

They aren’t supposed to be known as beasts but rather as creatures of nature who suffer behind their transition. There’s a pain behind their creation, and while that could be an excuse behind their monstrous actions, it still isn’t worth it.

Their form is born out of order, such that they are meant to progress the strength of the earth and not become a barbaric breed whom other creatures fear, which is now something they have become.

Being a being of order is their reason for having a pack and an Alpha, a Beta, and an Omega to protect the members of that particular pack.

My mind alters, suddenly realizing that there’s no reason for me to reel through all that I’ve read. It doesn’t matter. Crazy right?

I mean, when you think about it, these creatures are messed up. They evolved themselves outside of the order in which they were initially created. If anyone is to be enemies of witches, it isn’t supposed to be them at all, as we are alike in terms of naturalism.

I roll out of bed and stretch, having my bones release a cracking sound. Looking outside the window, I see that it’s the first light outside, and the day is still at dawn. Hurrying, I make my way to the confined bathroom to see that it’s empty.

Yes! I don’t want to fight with the girls over using the bathroom, as I’m now back at the slave’s quarters.

Come to think of it, it has been two weeks since the brothers last called me for any other reason but sex. They use me to execute their daily chores and never have my time, and while in their minds they are punishing me, I’ve never been happier since the death of Aiden.

Speaking of, as the water washes down my skin, a sober feeling raids within it, causing it to tingle, and I begin to itch unconsciously just before I begin to feel nauseous.

These sensations have been going on for some time now, and I can’t understand why. Not long after, I was standing in front of the mirror.

I turn so that my left shoulder is the one reflecting in the mirror. I turn my face to see my reflection while my hands rest on my stomach.

“This is just weird. You’re fine, Kaya.” Whispering to myself, my subconscious is, however, in disagreement with me.

At the back of my mind, I wonder if I should go to the royal physician, but I know he might out me to the triplets’ of whatever sickness that’s been making me nauseous, and I don’t want that, especially when I don’t know of it yet, too.

My eyes shift to the book that I’ve been reading to learn more about werewolves, given to me by Aiden—of course, stolen from the royal library—and then recall that he knows of a private physician in the lower town.

My nerve quickens, and without delay, I pick up a robe and use the veil to cover my face from being seen.

Unfortunately for me now, everybody knows the witch in the kingdom, and if they see me outside, it would be a misfortune for me.

After watching for six minutes, I finally arrive at the physician’s office and hurry inside. Slamming the door behind me and removing the veils to showcase a bit of the blue gown that I’m wearing underneath with a red neckerchief, I look around the quiescent room.

The curiosity-seeking and nerve-wracking potions and objects my sight picks up scare me, almost making me want to change my decision to come here.

“Hello,” says a feminine voice behind me. My breath hitches, and I jump to my back.

“What the...”

“Don’t curse in my office.”

“Don’t scare your customers.” I don’t realize I am shouting back until she is quiet and my body reassembles itself. “I’m sorry, Agatha.”

She scoffs before placing her hand behind her back. I watch with intricate details as she walks over to her study desk, her back slightly arched and a few strands from her grey hair poking out from within her robe.

“What have you come here for, Kaya?”

The moment she turns to face me, I am near her to pull her into a hug. “I’m so sorry about Aiden. I know you were close to him, and because of me, he died. It’s been more than two weeks, and this is my first time coming here. Sincerely, I was ashamed. I caused his death. I hope you can forgive me.” My voice is shaky as I plead.

To my surprise, she pats me on the back and chuckles softly. “No one has a fault in another person’s death unless, by their hands, the person’s death was only physical.”

I am staring blankly at her. Sincerely, I don’t understand.

“You have suffered enough, Kaya. Aiden tells me everything. Although you haven’t come here specifically to sympathize with my sadness, You’re here to know if you’re pregnant.”

I frown. “No.”

“Hasn’t it been more than a month since you’ve seen your period?”

“What?” I step away from her. What is she saying?

“The truth is a bitter one. Awful, if I might say.”

I shake my head, not wanting to listen to her anymore. Why is she scaring me? My focus right now is on how to escape worrying about something of this sort. It’s not even possible. Never. I rebuke it.

“Young witch, you must understand that all creatures in this world are part witch, and that’s why you are the balance that connects every one of us. Everyone is born with a talent, an ability, something that makes them unique, something out of the ordinary, but not everyone realizes that.” She pauses, then adds, “I don’t need to check you before I see the life growing inside you.”

My legs are like Jell-O, and my brain is fuzzy, and my hands are sweaty, and my breathing is shaky.

Swallowing a lump in my throat, my stomach hurts from a hormone being secreted from within. “No, it’s not possible.”

“You know it is. Fate is a mystery. Aiden sees a future in you, and now your destiny is telling you the same. Whatever decision you make, Kaya, remember yourself.” She finishes speaking, and I’m suddenly regretting that I come here.

I didn’t even get the chance to tell her why I am, but she’s assumed it and kept me in a state of fear.

My fingers help me drape the veil over my head again, and I hurry back inside the kingdom.

“it’s impossible. She’s lying.” I’m hurrying back to the slave quarters to go and check my body shape again. I’m feeling insecure so much that when an eye falls on me, I wish the ground could shrink me.

My thoughts wreck when my body collides into another’s, a guard standing in front of me. Blinking up, I step back and apologize with my head low in a bow.

“My apologies.”

“Don’t act like you really mean it, witch. The Alpha requests your presence at the dining hall.”

“Thank you.” I respond and hurry there.

In no time, I reach there and enter into the hall. My sight catches the brothers having their breakfast, and my eyes poke out.

“Where were you, little thing?” Kade slams his hands into the table.

“I’m so sorry, Masters.” Quickly, I go to my knees.

“And that’s all you’ve got to say for yourself. You are given a simple job: to do the right thing at the right time, but you were nowhere to be seen.”

As their servant, I’m supposed to make sure their breakfast is brought at the right time, but I was indisposed at the time.

“Sit, Kaya. You might as well be interested in our discussion.” With a smile on his face, Kyle speaks. Shifting my eyes to Kieran, he scares me with his emotionless face.

“You’re damned.” My subconscious scares me.

As I sit, my eyes land on the table. I have an additional secret now. First is my plan to escape this pithole, and I won’t have that plan crushed because of another realization, which is my second secret.

The truth behind my late period is only a notice to hurry up my acts.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

53.5K 1.9K 43
In the world of supernatural, anything is possible. However, some things are written in stone by the Moon Goddess herself. In the Werewolf Kingdom...
61.6K 1.7K 33
Two Alpha Kings, both half-brothers agreed on eradicating the mortal civilization and forge a kingdom meant only for the mythical beings with humans...
237K 8.1K 23
This is the first book, there is a sequel which is called The Twin Witches: The New Generation. https://www.wattpad.com/story/65654844-the-twin-witc...
3.2M 101K 42
Theirs series book #1 (Unedited) A thief who dresses like a man to be safe. Three brothers, half-werewolf and half-vampire, the strongest supernatur...