PEN DROP BTS AWARDS✨💜

By Micdropp7

Wanna show people the awesome fanfics of yours which isn't getting reads but deserves millions of them?😢 Joi... More

💮WELCOME💮
💮CATEGORIES💮
💮JUDGES AND PARTICIPANTS💮
💮Another category💮
💮JUDGING CRITERIA💮
💮Jungkook judging begins💮
💮PRIZES💮
💮JUNGKOOK RESULTS💮

💮RULES AND PAYMENTS💮

168 26 22
By Micdropp7

RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS:

✨Your book should be in english.

✨You can submit multiple books but not in the same category. The payment will surely increase if you wanna submit multiple books.

✨You can't submit a book if its not a Bts Fanfiction

✨You can submit oneshots but in mini categories

✨Don't bribe judges

✨Be respectful to the judges and participants

FOR JUDGES:

✨If you are a participant, then you can apply for being a judge but... You can't be a judge in the same category in which you have submitted a book.

✨Don't hesitance to give low marks.. Its a contest..

✨Take your time and judge properly.

✨Be respectful to the Judges and participants.

PAYMANTS FOR THE JUDGES AND PARTICIPANTS:

✨Follow this account and also my second account @MSniduu7 PERMANENTLY.

✨Follow your judge. If you have submitted multiple books in multiple categories. Then follow all those judges

✨If you wanna submit one book, then vote for ten chapters of the book 'True love and deep hate" which is published in my main account @MSniduu7. If two then 5 more. Like this, if you wanna submit three books,   vote 5 more chapters. First, 10 and then 5 votes per books. (The book is deleted so u don't have to do it just submit i aint denying i already dont have participants😶)

✨Give a shout out to this book on your announcement board.

✨Add this book in your public and private reading list.

NEXT-CATEGORIES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 2.4K 18
Vampires and Werewolves were never meant to have any kind of relationship. But what will happen when the crowned vampire prince and the next alpha of...
4.6K 62 16
Summary: Declare of The War, the forgotten Longinus. Longinus who is at the Top - Tier Longinus level and always competes with his rival Zenith Tempe...
953 254 15
Jieun and Jiyeon, identical twins in appearance, possess contrasting personalities akin to night and day. Their encounter with Taehyung, who possesse...
463K 23.3K 89
Just random BTS memes and jokes