Inked

By pajama_addict

There are tattoos that you just can't get rid of... More

Chapter 1: Scarification
Chapter 2: Pounding Skin
Chapter 3: Pussyball
Chapter 4: Watercolor
Chapter 5: Abstract
Chapter 6: Aftercare
Chapter 7: Lady Luck
Chapter 8: Black & Grey
Chapter 10: Tight

Chapter 9: Body Suit

589 39 1
By pajama_addict

I've had my share of wild, mindless sex. I've had my share of one-night stands, a few turning into serious relationships, and I've had my fuckboy moments. I wasn't a saint and if the woman I was in bed with gave me her consent to do whatever I wanted, I could get so dirty, that I should probably bathe in holy water to wash away my sins. And the biggest factor in those erotic exploits was all those women were experienced – they enjoy sex as much as I do.

I would be lying if I would say that the moment I saw Eira, I did not think about fucking her – she was just so damn hot. And when I did, I was afraid that my enthusiasm would scare her away. I would not be truthful, however, when I would say that I wasn't pleasantly surprised to find that she's an eager and responsive student in bed.

"Shit..." I looked at my manhood which was alert and ready for action the moment I saw my girlfriend on the screen wearing lacy sleepwear. "Hindi ako tatagal nito..."

I had to admit that I was tempted to masturbate to relieve the ache because I honestly wouldn't mind not reaching my climax during sex as long as Eira reached hers. "But, how lonely is that?" I asked myself out loud.

Oo, kung wala si Eira sa buhay ko, malamang nagsarili na ako ngayon. But, after I've had my taste of Miss Saavedra, I don't think I'd really be happy with my hand again...

I laughed aloud at my thoughts. "Maligo ka na nga, Bren, kung anu-ano na naman 'yang inisip mo."

I took a quick shower because I wanted my girlfriend to find me fuckable. I stepped out of the bathroom and my gaze landed on the bed. "This bed doesn't look welcoming..."

I made the bed putting my experience as part of a hotel's housekeeping staff into good use. "Ayan, maayos na..."

I was contemplating if I should wear my boxers or welcome her as naked as the day I was born. "Bren, gusto mo bang i-traumatize 'yung girlfriend mo?" I asked as I put my boxers on.

Kailangan ko na yatang bumili ng condo rito sa Quezon City. Kausapin ko nga 'yung realtor ko mamaya. Nasaan na kaya si Eira? I quietly asked myself and then dialed my girlfriend's number.

"I'm on my way," I heard her say over the phone.

"Drive safely."

Bakit ko ba tinawagan 'to? I am sure she's driving. Hindi ka nag-iisip talaga minsan, Brennon. Mamaya mapaano pa 'yang girlfriend mo sa pagiging clingy mo.

"H'wag mabilis magmaneho, ha," I cautioned her. "Nandito lang naman ako. Hindi naman ako aalis."

"'Yung sobrang taas ng tiwala ng boyfriend mo sa sex-appeal n'ya," she said.

"Hindi sa mataas ang tiwala, gusto ko lang mag-ingat ka. Even when you drive to work, mag-iingat ka. Maghihintay ako palagi sa'yo kahit gaano ka katagal kaya h'wag kang magmadali."

I heard her sigh.

"Ano 'yun?" I asked.

"Mr. Moore..."

"Yes, Mrs. Moore...?"

"You're making me wet..." she said.

"Come here and I'll make you wetter..."

"On my way to you and already dripping..." she replied.

I groaned. "Fuck, you're making me hard..."

"I'll ride you until you're limp everywhere..." she mischievously said before she ended the call.

I stared at the phone in my hand and then started laughing. "God, I am so in love with this woman."

Eira has a quick wit and I had never met anyone who would have a ready comeback for everything that I would say may the topic be intellectual, sexual, or plain silly.

Bren, dahan-dahan. You are making yourself fall harder. Baka naman mahirapan ka nang umahon d'yan kapag naghiwalay—no, hindi ako papayag na maghihiwalay kami. I will do everything to make her stay...

It was ridiculous how I listened to the footsteps in the hallway as I waited for my girlfriend. What was more ridiculous was I was able to tell Eira's footsteps from the others.

Ano ba 'to, bagong talent ba 'to o talagang nababaliw na lang ako? I quietly asked myself as I opened the door and found my girlfriend whose fist was raised as she was about to knock.

"Iggy, how did you—?"

She was not able to finish her sentence because I pulled her inside before I enveloped her in my embrace. "I've missed you..." I whispered against her hair allowing myself to drown in her scent. "God, I've missed you so much..."

"I've missed you so much, too..." she replied before she pulled my face close for a thorough kiss. "Ang sarap ng boyfriend ko..."

I chuckled draping her arms around my neck. "Sisikapin kong maging palaging masarap para sa'yo..." I said possessively running my hands all over her before lifting her off the floor. "You're wearing a thong?"

She wrapped her legs around my hips. "No..." she said before she captured my mouth with hers again. "Sobra kitang na-miss..."

"Ako rin..." I replied walking towards the bed and then sitting down. "Muntik na akong magsarili sa sobrang pagka-miss ko sa'yo—I shouldn't tell you that..."

"You can tell me anything..." she said settling on my lap. "But, I would rather that you wait for me so I can do it for you..." she added as she reached inside my boxers.

My hand slithered under her dress to touch her core and found it unhindered. "Baby, you're not wearing undies?" I asked.

"Do I have to?" she asked back moving her hand along my length.

I moaned. "What are you doing to me, Eira...?"

"Same thing you're doing to me—Iggy..." She bit her lower lip as I inserted a digit inside her.

"Yes...?" I asked watching her face closely. "You're not lying, you're dripping..." I added another finger in.

"Ignatius..."

"You shaved..."

She whimpered. "Another surprise...oh, my..."

"Masakit?" I asked as my thumb started playing with her clit.

"Hindi..." she breathlessly replied. "Iggy..."

"I love your surprises, my love..."

"You...do...?" she stuttered her hips moving to the rhythm of my fingers.

"Yes..." I replied watching her face. "Ang ganda, ganda mo..."

"Ang guwapo, guwapo mo..." she said. "'Tsaka...ang sarap, sarap ng ginagawa mo sa akin...Iggy...oh, shit..."

"Nasasarapan ka...?" I asked doubling my efforts.

She nodded closing her eyes. "Yes...and...I have...one more...surprise for you..." she told me, her words punctuated by soft moans. "Do you want more...?"

"Yes...please more..."

She pulled her dress over her head and then took off her bra.

Almost immediately my mouth was on her – licking, sucking, and nipping until she was crying out with need. "Eira..."

"Yes...?"

I put her hand inside my boxers again holding her gaze.

She did not need to be told twice as she gently grabbed me matching the tempo of my fingers. "Kiss me..." she whispered.

I covered her mouth with mine drinking the constant flow of contented sighs and whimpers from her lips. I knew that she was nearing her release when her mewls increased in volume and the movement of her hips gained speed.

She wrenched her mouth free from mine. "Iggy..." she softly called out.

"Yes, Baby, I'm here..." I told her watching her eyes dilate with desire. "Nandito ako, Eira..."

She closed her eyes before opening them again. "Ignatius...oh, shit...shit..." She slapped a hand over her mouth to muffle her moans.

I gently removed her hand. "I want to hear you cum...let me hear you cum..." I said as her body shook with the force of her climax. "Oh, God, Iggy..."

"You're so perfect..." I reverently whispered watching her come undone in my arms.

She slumped against me and I wrapped my arms around her. "Are you okay?" I asked kissing her cheek.

She nodded before sliding sideways to recline on the bed.

"Pagod ka na?" I asked.

She opened her legs wide. "Come here..."

It was all the invitation needed and I removed my boxers to cover her body with mine.

"Bakit?" she asked because I hesitated. "What's wrong?"

"I'm not wearing a condom. I need to tell you that first..."

"I know she," said lifting her hips off the bed.

My manhood slipped a fraction into her. "I can feel the difference..." she added.

I pushed more of me into her.

"Oh..." she whispered.

I stilled. "Is it painful?"

"Would it sound crass kapag sinabi ko sa'yong isagad mo?" she innocently asked.

I shook my head unable to hide my smile. "Hindi..." I said driving into her and filling her to the hilt.

She moaned her approval.

"Which do you like better?" I asked as I pulled myself out before thrusting into her again. "May condom o wala...?"

"Wala..." she candidly replied. "I love to...feel you..."

"I love to feel you, too..." I answered rolling my hips.

I felt her warmth grip me. "Do you feel me now...?" she teased relaxing her muscles before tightening them again.

"Fuck, Eira..."

I closed my eyes unable to bear the assault on my senses. "Sige pa, please..."

She obeyed tripling my pleasure in the process.

I slowed my movements down, repeatedly wrestling my hardness from her sopping warmth only to offer it back again as I burrowed into her womanly depths until it nearly drove me crazy with need.

"Eira...?"

"Yes...?"

"Do you love pretzels?"

"That's so random, but, yes," she replied.

"I love pretzels, too..." I said not ceasing my unhurried movement. "I want to show you how it's done..."

"Are we talking about the same pretzel?"

I smiled. "Relax your right leg..." I whispered into her ear before pulling myself into an upright position until I was on my knees still intimately linked to her.

I moved my left leg over her right straddling it. "Can you roll sideways, Baby?"

She nodded rolling onto her side.

I gently placed her other leg over mine. "Sabihin mo kapag hindi ka komportable, okay?"

She nodded mutely.

I started moving. I knew that our position deepened my penetration and if her moans were an indication, she loved it as much as I did.

I lifted her leg letting it rest on my shoulder before I put my thumb inside my mouth and then used it to fondle her clit.

Her eyes widened considerably. "Iggy..."

"Yes?" I asked as I continued caressing her with my fingers and penetrating her with my sex.

"Iggy, I'm...about to..."

I doubled my efforts until her second orgasm shook her.

"Wow..." she murmured panting as I steered her to lie on her back.

"Pagod ka na?" I asked holding her close. "Do you want to rest? Ayaw kitang pagurin at may party ka pa mamaya," I briefly explained.

"Sa lagay na 'to?" I asked laughing softly.

"May masakit ba sa'yo?"

"Wala naman. But I don't think my parents had this mind when they paid for my ballet lessons."

I laughed out loud.

She kissed the tip of my nose. "Ang dami mong alam..."

"Turned off ka ba?"

"Hindi."

"Ituturo ko sa'yo lahat..."

"Ano 'yan, birthday gift mo?" she asked grinning.

"More of daily presents," I laughingly said.

"Grabe naman 'yung daily."

"Kasalanan mo 'to, eh, ang sarap mo po kasi."

"Ay, sorry po..." she said laughing. "Iggy..."

"Yes?"

"You're still hard...."

"Okay lang. Mamano-manuhin ko na lang 'to mamaya," I jokingly said.

"Dapat ko na bang pagselosan 'yang kamay mo?"

I laughed. "Gusto ko ngang magpahinga ka. Ako na ang gagawa ng paraan."

She pouted before she put her thumb inside her mouth. "H'wag masyadong gentleman..." she said as she used the same thumb to draw wet circles around my right nipple.

I groaned. "You're really a fast learner..."

"I am," she said as her velvety sex started tightening around my penis.

"Where did you learn about muscle control, Miss Saavedra?" I asked moving against her.

"On the internet. I know it would come in handy..."

"I am claiming all the rights to that incredible talent—God, Eira..."

"Bakit?" she asked meeting my unhurried thrusts.

"Ayaw ko ngang mapagod ka..." I protested feebly. "I want you looking fresh later..."

"I do yoga. I can do three...or more and still look—"

I slammed into her.

"Iggy, fuck...ahh..."

"And still look?" I naughtily asked.

"Fresh after..." she said before she used her elbows to lift herself and then started tonguing my nipple.

"Eira, Baby, what are you doing to me?"

"Fuck me, Iggy..."

"Baby, you're...going to make me cum sooner..." I protested.

"Cum inside me..." she said. "Please..."

She knew that she didn't have to beg and I was utterly grateful that even if she was aware of the kind of power she had over me, she still willingly met me halfway.

"Cum inside me, Mr. Moore..."

I repeatedly drove into her allowing myself to get lost in the exquisiteness that was Eira Saavedra; letting my soul pour all the love, need, and longing that it had kept bottled up over the years.

"H'wag mo akong iiwan, please..." I heard myself say. "Please, Eira, please..."

She reached up to cup my face with her hand. "I am staying..." she said.

She wrapped her arms around me and I buried my face into her neck as I repeatedly propelled myself into her – giving her all the pleasure I could and praying that it was enough; that I was enough.

I love you... I wanted to say but even I was scared to hear them this time because unlike the empty words my exes and I exchanged, I knew in my heart that I would put my life on the line just to make her believe me.

But, I wanted her to hear them from me so I ignored my fear.

"Eira...?"

"Yes?"

"Wala..."

"Ano 'yun?"

"Wala..."

"Ano nga?"

"Wala nga..."

"Ano nga sabi, eh..."

"Mahal kita..."

She squeezed my hand. "Alam ko..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 6.9K 20
May's Fairy Tale By Victoria Amor "One thing I know, I'm miserable without you. At kung hihingin mong i-give up ko lahat ng mayroon ako, gagawin ko...
2.4M 155K 53
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
15.3K 398 34
You're all I ever need. You're amazing and you were here to save me.