Red

By astronomyblues

A one-shot in a hundred words for a competition called "Grim Tales". *** ยฉ All rights reserved. No part of th... More

RED

159 18 13
By astronomyblues

She tore through the ever-darkening forest, her once shining red curls flying behind her like a blazing fire.

Hissing as stray branches cut through her pale skin like butter, leaving an unpleasant stinging sensation in it's wake, she ducked, jumped and twisted through the innumerable deformed trees.

She had to get away.

Fast.

Her heart thumped like a concession of drums in a continuous fast-paced beat when she heard the monstrous growls become louder, shallow breaths more ravenous, footsteps... even... closer...

She cried a blood-curdling scream.

If only she hadn't looked back.

And that's when the trees were painted red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
130K 5.2K 66
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’› Going on. [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]
81K 241 23
fetish แ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท roleplay แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€€แ€šแ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฌแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญ แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€šแ€‰แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญ แ€แ€€แ€šแ€บแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฌ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฌแ€œ...