The Batman: The Light Knight...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "I am vengeance! I am justice! I am (Y/N) Spector! I am Steven Grant! I'm Jake Lockley! I am-hoping th... More

Introduction
Harem & Ally
Supervillains
Prologue: The New Hero In Gotham City
Chapter 1: The Dark Knight Meet Light Knight
Chapter 2: Who Is Moon Knight?
Chapter 3: Ellen's Savior is Moon Knight
Chapter 4: The Dark Knight V.S Light Knight
Chapter 5: Moon Knight V.S Man-Bat
Chapter 6: Traction/Bane's Death
Chapter 7: The Cat Meet The Knight
Chapter 8: Rupert Thorne's Death
Chapter 9: Killer Croc In Gotham
Chapter 10: Moon Knight V.S Killer Croc
Chapter 11: Freeze!!!!! Mr. Freeze!!!!
Chapter 12: The Dark Knight V.S Light Knight 2nd Fight
Chapter 13: The Cat & The Knight
Chapter 15: New Harem Member/New Enemies
Chapter 16: Pam & Babs Are Troublemakers
Chapter 17: The Birth Of Poison Ivy
Chapter 18: Poison Ivy's Wrath
Chapter 19: The Reveal Of Moon Knight
Chapter 20: New Girl Join Up
Chapter 21: New Vigilante Red Hood
Chapter 22: Black Mask's Death
Chapter 23: Red Hood & Moon Knight
Chapter 24: Moon Knight & Detective Lin
Chapter 25: Scarface & Ventriloquist
Chapter 26: Moon Knight V.S Harrow
Chapter 27: Second Robin/Tony Zucco's Death
Chapter 28: Batman & Moon Knight V.S Dracula Part 1
Chapter 29: Moon Knight V.S Dracula Part 2
Chapter 30: The Ending Epilogue

Chapter 14: Moon Knight V.S Taskmaster

278 13 1
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Previously Of The Batman: The Light Knight In Gotham.

Batman was being chased by someone else is looking for him and someone want him death and whoever it is...he is professional and good assassin for himself and the dark knight was running out to somewhere else by himself. Then Batman was jump up from the rooftop's building and he land down on the ground and make him was turn his head to look at the dark figure revealed himself to be...Taskmaster.

Taskmaster.

Tony Masters is a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent turned mercenary and assassin, better known as Taskmaster. He possess the ability to replicate the physical skills, be it combat or athletic, of anyone he observes thanks to his photographic reflexes. Overtime due to the growing number of super heroes he decided to put his skills to better use, becoming a teacher based out of the Taskmaster's Academy to train government agents, villains, heroes and henchmen alike.

Tony Masters was born with the ability to duplicate the movements of others through brief observation. At the age of 8, he continued to discover his photographic reflexes to immediately copy other skills like learning to dive in a swimming pool when he saw someone else having performed a dive, learning special techniques from the best NBA basketball players, and learning to twirl a lasso by watching cowboys on T.V.

As an adult, Tony joined S.H.I.E.L.D. and became an agent. During a mission, Tony found an elderly scientist, shot in the chest and slowly dying. Before the scientist died, he gave Tony a syringe containing an experimental Nazi version of the Super-Soldier Serum to enhance the abilities gained through his photographic reflexes. After Tony injected himself with the Nazi Super-Soldier Serum, he began to develop additional powers, set back by the fact that the memories he gained by watching others overwrote his personal memories. As a result, Tony forgot his wife and field agent partner, Mercedes Masters, as well as his own history with S.H.I.E.L.D.[1] Mercedes crafted an elaborate set-up to help control and guide Tony in his new guise as "Taskmaster". Using a series of muscle memory and reflexive tasks, she linked Taskmaster to "the Org": his "handler" between jobs and a constant to keep him on task despite his frequently overwritten memory. 

Taskmaster: "There you are, Batman...It seems you have nowhere else to go." He said to Batman and make him was take his sword slowly out by himself and he was readying to fight Batman.

Batman: "Who are you?" He asked him and he goes his own fighting stance.

Taskmaster: "The name is Taskmaster...and I am here to kill you." He said to Batman.

Batman: "Who sent you?" He asked Taskmaster.

Taskmaster: "That is classified, Batman...you will never know about the truth." He said to Batman and then the dark knight was saw him grab his sword and charge toward at the dark knight and then Batman doing the same thing too...and the two of them were fighting each others.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Catwoman are in the rooftop and they both were running out to somewhere and not get caught by the police and Batman...the two of them are in different rooftop's building and make them were stood right there. When Catwoman was seen this and make her realize that the two of them were got away from the mansion of Carmine Falcone and that bastard was death.

Catwoman: "That was close." She said.

(Y/N): "Of course it is." He said to him.

Catwoman: "Alright....hmmm...so, any idea for what you and I going to do?" She asked (Y/N) and (Y/N) was shook his head and he said.

(Y/N): "I don't know...you tell me." He said to her and make her was giggle and she said.

Catwoman: "Alright, so...the mask...take it off." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Take it off and show my face...Negative." He said to her.

Catwoman: "Are you ugly?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Nope, I'm adorable and hot...but I'm deadliest dangerous.~" He said to her and he was transform himself back to his own normal form and make her was surprise to seen (Y/N) with his human form and normal casual clothes on. When Catwoman was surprise to see this vigilante was change into a teenage boy with badass body and handsome as hell.

Catwoman: "Whoa...you can change back?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) Specter...and you know me as Moon Knight...and I already know you are Catwoman...Selina Kyle." He said to her and make her was ask (Y/N) about how did he know her name and he was explaining to her about his story and power. This make her surprise even more about it and she knew that she wasn't alone because she heard (Y/N) said there was an entity or god watching down at her doing.

Selina: "Fuck...I'm not alone like I can felt someone is watching me and you." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, that's what I am trying to say." He said to her and then she was giggle little bit and she is walk toward to him and she put her hand on his chest and she said.

Selina: "Heh...maybe you're not even bad than Batman. So, just only me and you are going out in this Gotham city?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was going to answer and he heard there was an alarm sense in his head. When he turn his head to look over there and he know Khonshu told (Y/N) there is a trouble coming right up there and make him is going out there...Batman is in trouble with Selina was ask him if something wrong.

But then (Y/N) transform back to his Moon Knight form right away and make Selina surprise about he just change back.

(Y/N): "Batman is in trouble." He said.

Selina: "How did you know he was in trouble-" She tries to said.

(Y/N): "Taskmaster." He said to her.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Batman.

When Batman was fighting at the assassin who was tries to kill the dark knight by himself and this man right here and he is one of the most deadliest assassin to kill and terminated the targets with completely done. Then Batman have a hard time to learn about this new enemy of Moon Knight and let's see what Taskmaster tries to win against at Batman.

(A/N: Imagine Deathstroke as Taskmaster fighting Batman scene.)

Batman: "*Damn, this man is pretty good!!!! He's better than Moon Knight!*" He thought himself and make him was took a stepped back away from Taskmaster and the mercenary was take out his pistols and shooting at Batman.

Batman was duck and doge out of the way and he take his batarangs out and throwed at the mercenary and it seems the mercenary swung his pistol hit the Batarangs and one of them was stabbed on his right shoulder.

Taskmaster: "TCH!" He said in anger and make Batman charge toward at Taskmaster and the mercenary seen this and he goes judo flipped Taskmaster and slammed him down on the ground and then he gave Batman a roundhouse kick in the arm. Then he felt his left arm break by Taskmaster kick and make him was laying down on the ground and he felt his arm break and then Taskmaster was going to kill Batman again.

Taskmaster: "Now any last words-" He tries to said and out of nowhere a gunshot hit Taskmaster's right hand and make him felt his hand got shot by one of the weapon comes from someone else is here. When the mercenary turn his head to look up and he saw him is here...the fearsome for what the mercenary is afraid of....Moon Knight.

Taskmaster: "Oh no...not you." He said.

(Y/N): "It is me now, motherfucker.~" He said to him and make him was land down on the ground and he was slowly got up and make him stare at Taskmaster and seems the mercenary was afraid of (Y/N). When the white vigilante was stood right there with his cape flushed and Catwoman who was land down beside with him too.

(Y/N): "Taskmaster." He said to him.

Taskmaster: "I didn't know you were here, Moon Knight....I thought that I had a chance to kill this vigilante here...and now you're ruining it." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Nobody else kill Batman except for me." He said to Taskmaster.

Catwoman: "So, who is this?" She asked.

(Y/N): "That is Taskmaster." He said to her and make her chuckle with laugh little bit and she said.

Catwoman: "Taskmaster? What a shitty ass name is that?" She asked and then the mercenary had enough of this and he want to kill (Y/N) badly.

Taskmaster: "I'm going to kill you, bastard!!!!!!! After you dare show up your face here!" He said to (Y/N) and make him was goes his own fighting stance and Catwoman helping (Y/N) out too and the two of them were stood right there and charge toward at Taskmaster.

(A/N: Sorry guys, I can't find anything but imagine Deadpool as (Y/N) and Spiderman as Catwoman fighting Taskmaster scene.)

When he sent Taskmaster down on the ground and make (Y/N) saw this and he had a chance to attack at him and make him was jump up on him and Taskmaster use his sword tries to stabbed (Y/N) in the face.

Catwoman/Batman: "NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They both shout out in horror.

Taskmaster: "*LAUGHING*" He was laughing out and until something make him was surprise and he was still staring at the motherfucker.

(Y/N): "Is that all you got?" He asked him and make the mercenary was surprise to seen (Y/N) isn't hurt and he take his sword from the face out and throw it down on the ground.

Taskmaster: "W-W-What?!?" He said in surprise and (Y/N) grab the neck and he got the weapon out and prepare to stabbed him.

Taskmaster: "NO! PLEASE!!!!! MAKE IT STOP, PLEASE!!!! LISTEN!!!!! I WAS SENT BY SOMEONE NAME IS BLACK MASK!!!!!! HE WANTS BATMAN DEAD!!!!! PLEASE, LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

(Y/N): "*What I can take...What glories I've had...Now...it's time to kill it.*" He thought himself.

Taskmaster: "OH GOD! NO!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screaming out in pain by (Y/N) just ripping the mask off from his face.

(Y/N): "This time for you to die..." He said and he was slammed his fist down on the face of Taskmaster and crush his face like watermelon and Batman with Catwoman watch in horror for what they saw (Y/N) just kill Taskmaster like nothing.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398 19 6
For as long as you can remember you've been able to see or sense things, whatever they might be. Spirits, guides, or guardians, you thought you had s...
25.3K 838 14
After the death of his father, Peter Parker also known as Spider-Man, his son (Y/N) has taken upon himself to take the mantle as Spider-Man to honor...
40.2K 1K 27
--Currently On Break. Not completed-- (Y/N) is a reporter for the Gotham Gazette. Her job; report all Super activity. Job bonus: meet Supers and fly...
115K 5K 32
✨🌙 | 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐒 It's something so familiar and strange when I see him, he stands so close yet so far away for me to reach. ━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇...