โ—–โ—— ๐“จ๐š„๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ด๐™ฝ ๐…„๐“‚ƒแœ” ๐€๐•ฑ

Autorstwa sungchaniestaro

a chance to unite with their dead soulmates once more. but what are the consequences if they fail. open app... Wiฤ™cej

๐“” love me not like a dream, but a curse ๐“ˆ’ introductionยก
๐“” a heart is born to love and be loved ๐“ˆ’ rulesยก
๐“” taint your love in this poison blood, see how it shatter to shards ๐“ˆ’ slotsยก
๐“” i wish to be the air you breathe, but i am ashes at your feet ๐“ˆ’ slotsยก
๐“” my pulse flutters to the same rhythm of your wings ๐“ˆ’ seraphimยก
๐“” take cupid's arrow, shoot it through my heart ๐“ˆ’ applicationsยก

๐“” know how they yearn for their other half, with their heart and soul ๐“ˆ’ slotsยก

321 20 148
Autorstwa sungchaniestaro

៹❤️ *    . +  allow me a second chance at love and i shall dedicate to you my life  ! .⁺

AGASSY . . . 🎭
‘beauty is often the most cruel of all’
🔓. . . OPEN !?

AGASSY is a famed model and rising actress, who has captured millions of hearts with her alluring beauty and mystique yet gentle on-camera persona. however, hidden beneath the mask she presents herself with is a cold and ambitious woman determined to bring herself to the zenith of her career, no matter what it demands from her.
she isn't above deceiving and lying if that's what it takes to achieve her goals. she desires the attention that helps her career grow, attention that makes her name shine amongst multiple others in the same field. AGASSY  has kept her soulmark a secret, often concealed with layers of make-up so that she can use dating scandals and such for popularity.

agassy.info!?
꒰ she started her career as an ulzzang model in her early teens, mostly by posting photographs of herself in social media.
꒰ she struggled a lot with lack of attention and affection from her parents who constantly disregarded her in favour of her younger sibling. her relationship with her family is quite strained, even though years had passed.

꒰ she attended university late in comparison to her same-age peers, though she has never revealed as to why. thus, she is currently a second-year at ha-myeong university.
꒰ it was revealed by dispatch a few months prior that she is romantically involved with GUNSHOT. though in reality, this was simply a popularity stunt to garner attention for the upcoming drama envisioned romance which will feature both of them as the main leads.
꒰ it was revealed that she will play the female lead in the upcoming drama, envisioned romance, alongside GUNSHOT  and BETTER THINGS. but due to the unfortunate passing of BETTER THINGS  the production has been postponed.
꒰ she struggles to uphold friendships, both because most people reach her because of her fame, and as a result of her career driven, ambitious nature. this is one of the reasons as to why she struggled to get along with BETTER THINGS , who seemed to fit in and make connections with minimum effort simply for her parentage while AGASSY often struggled in that prospect.
꒰ simply because she hid her soulmark, it didn't mean she didn't want a soulmate. once she discovered her bleeding soulmark, she was rather hurt. yet she forced herself to stay placid and neutral, reminding herself of her priorities.

agassy.requirements!?
꒰ she is korean and born between 2OOO-2OO2.
꒰ her major will depend on the creator.
꒰ she must have one or more younger siblings.
꒰ vibrant hair, such like red and orange, is recommended.

agassy.soulmate!?
better things
AGASSY  first met the other girl during the shooting of her first drama, envisioned romance. she was quite envious of how the other seemed to make everyone like her instantly without any effort, while she herself struggled with it greatly.
꒰ she was often cold towards BETTER THINGS  but she seemed undeterred and utterly oblivious, often reaching out and attempting to make conversation. AGASSY  would often attempt to avoid her in order to maintain her professional image and not lash out in front of a crowd.
꒰ after she passed however, AGASSY  felt guilty, as there was a quiet nagging feeling in her mind telling her that she was making a mistake. things only got worse after she discovered her bleeding soulmark.
♡ tropes
꒰ strangers to co-workers to lovers
꒰ second chances
closed off + open book . affection starved + more than happy to give it . puts career over herself + puts soulmate over herself . awkward flirting + swooning anyway . seeks validation + makes sure to give it .

agassy.faceclaims!?
꒰ winter of aespa
꒰ yeji of itzy
꒰ yunjin of le sserafim

CHACONNE . . .
‘my heart has been broken in too many pieces to count’
🔓 . . . OPEN !?

born as the oldest child to one of the richest families in china, CHACONNE was thrust into a world of expectations and responsibilities from a young age. he was expected to be the perfect heir, a golden child who had no flaws. much like any child, he desired the validation from his parents, pushing himself to his limits to attain all their demands.
despite everything, CHACONNE made an effort with the people he cared about, doing his best to be a good older brother to his younger siblings and a good friend to his close peers. though, he often finds himself failing at the task more than succeeding.

chaconne.info!?
꒰ his family owns one of the largest media empires in the country and is a household name in china.
꒰ amongst his siblings, he's the closest to FAREWELL, NEVERLAND despite being almost six years older. he finds the younger boy to be a beautiful soul and thinks that if he'd been a better older brother, he would not have done what he'd done to himself.
꒰ he's had a lot of trouble with sustaining his relationship with his parents and his sister, WANNABE , after that incident because he knows that they, and he himself, played a part in driving the younger boy to that state.
꒰ he is an academically gifted person. once his parents discovered this, his parents homeschooled him, limiting his interactions with others and pushing him to make maximum use of his talent. because of this, he lost contact with almost all his friends.
꒰ his parents chose ha-myeong university for him to attend, a year earlier than expected, as it is known to be one of the best universities in asia.
꒰ the first friend he made after coming to korea, and his best friend too, was DARL+ING . they instantly got along with each other, forming a close bond. to CHACONNE, they were the first person make him not feel the weight of expectations. they were the person he felt the most comfortable with after FAREWELL, NEVERLAND.
꒰ in university, his roommates were DARL+ING and later SHOUT OUT. he had the option to move out, but didn't because he liked their company and it was much easier to keep an eye on SHOUT OUT while living together.
꒰ almost immediately after losing his brother, DARL+ING also passed away, though the circumstances were never revealed. he was struggling with recovering from everything when, as though his heart hasn't been broken enough, he found out that his soulmate too had passed.
꒰ he made an effort to get close to EAT ME UP, his best friend's younger brother after their passing for a multitude of reasons, though the main reason was the guilt he felt. he thought it would ease the younger's pain having someone to talk to, and he wanted to ease the hollow space his brother had left in his heart, as least a little bit. after seeing how the younger had also lost his soulmate, he made a point of taking care of the younger, though he was nothing but skeptical.
꒰ he has formed links with DARL+ING, SHOUT OUT and FAREWELL, NEVERLAND.

chaconne.requirements!?
꒰ he is chinese and born between 2OOO-2OO1.
꒰ his surname must be xia.
꒰ his major will depend on the creator, but a more academically challenging major is suggested.
꒰ he must have at least two more siblings who are older than FAREWELL, NEVERLAND and WANNABE. ❪ reason will be disclosed in the descriptions of the above two.❫

chaconne.soulmate!?
♡ one and only
꒰ he's never met ONE AND ONLY in the first timeline. in the second timeline, his encounter with ONE AND ONLY is entirely random, almost out of nowhere. his soulmate thought that he was the blind date his best friend had set up for him. definitely not the way CHACONNE had imagined that he'd meet his soulmate.
ONE AND ONLY profusely apologized for the confusion and left. he would have pushed the interaction to the back of his mind had it not been for the small flash of the soulmark he saw on his skin. now CHACONNE needed a way to interact with him once more, without seeming creepy. it came much easier that he expected once discovering that ONE AND ONLY was the new transfer student in his program.
♡ tropes
꒰ strangers to academic rivals to lovers
top of the class + his rival . responsible and reliable oldest + reckless and spoiled youngest . acts of service + words of affirmation . overprotective + platonic soulmates with trouble . perfectionist workaholic + personal care giver . guilt-ridden + his emotional support

chaconne.faceclaims!?
꒰ zhang hao of zerobaseone
꒰ liu yu
꒰ yangyang of wayv

CHARMER . . . 🎶
‘i warned you not to, when in reality, i should have warned myself’
🔓. . . OPEN !?

CHARMER is often known as the campus crush by both male and female students because of her charismatic nature. they're confident in themselves, holding themselves with an unyielding power that makes people feel intimidated.
despite their alluring appearance, CHARMER isn't the best person. they're too narcissistic and arrogant for their own good, often hurting other people just for their advantage. they know that people are attracted to them, and they take advantage of the fact, luring them in only to break their hearts in the end. they feel no remorse for the fact either, because in their heart, love does nothing but break, and it's more than clear in the way their mother is now.

charmer.info!?
꒰ their mother was born with no soulmark and made the mistake of falling in love with someone who did. she hoped that he would stay with her, but the second he met his soulmate, he abandoned her and a then-three-years-old CHARMER. they has despised the soulmate system since.
꒰ they vowed to themselves that they will never fall in love with someone. even if they did, they would never, never love their soulmate. the universe be damned. this attitude has lead to them gaining a reputation as a player.
CHARMER made a band with a few of their close friends, NIGHTWALKER, RED LIGHTS, and NOT SHY. during the first year of university. they are the drummer of the band. ONE AND ONLY became a part of them much later, but due to his unfortunate passing, they couldn't do much activities together.
CHARMER loves their mother more than anything or anyone in the world. despite the two of them living far from each other, they make sure to call their mother every night, and visits her at least one every two weeks.
꒰ currently, they share an apartment with NIGHTWALKER, though she is unsure if she it can be called sharing when the other person is the only one providing financial support. before, NIGHTWALKER'S best friend, IMPURITIES, also used to live with them, but left after his boyfriend coerced him into living together.
꒰ both they and NIGHTWALKER are people interested in social outings and parties, making their apartment packed with people almost everyday.

charmer.requirements!?
꒰ they can be of any ethnicity, born between 2OO1-2OO3.
꒰ they are majoring in music or something related to that field.
꒰ they must be an only child.
꒰ their gender will depend on the creator, but a female face claim is suggested.

charmer.soulmate !?
♡ darl+ing
꒰ they have met the other multiple times, though they've never paid much attention to them. to CHARMER, the other was much like any other chaebol heir in the university, rich and spoiled.
꒰ unfortunately, one day, they happened to have a small rendezvous with DARL+ING and it was then that they discovered that the other was their soulmate. doing what any sane person would do, CHARMER left, making sure to avoid the other at all costs, not even caring to check if the other was aware of their connection or not.
꒰ after the news of DARL+ING'S passing, they found themselves conflicted. they weren't confined to someone anymore, no one could dictate who they were romantically involved with, but they still felt hollow, and empty space where their heart had been.
♡ tropes
꒰ strangers to lovers
꒰ second chances 
꒰ opposites but similar . narcissistic + confident . the delinquent + student council president . mother's warrior + brother's knight . tsundere + also tsundere . extroverted party girl + introvert who'd rather be anywhere else

charmer.faceclaims!?
꒰ ryujin of itzy
꒰ hanbin of evnne
꒰ chaewon of le sserafim
꒰ theo of p1harmony

SHOUT OUT . . . 🎨
‘you are my muse whom i've never seen before’
🔒 . . . CLOSED !?

looking at the world with rose-coloured glasses, SHOUT OUT is the definition of optimism. he is someone who can be perceived as incredibly soft and naïve. he's quick to label people as good, refusing to see bad in anyone. he is the kind of person that people cannot help but adore. though he is quite shy, he still makes an effort to make people feel at ease.
unfortunately though, a lot of people take advantage of him because of his trusting and kind nature. he's easily manipulated, which is why a lot of his friends are rather overprotective when SHOUT OUT is concerned.

shoutout.info!?
꒰ he is the youngest child in his family and is often spoiled by his older siblings and parents.
꒰ he is a hopeless romantic who fell in love with his soulmate before he could even meet them. this lead to him being utterly devastated and broken when he discovered that his soulmate had died.
꒰ he is the vice president of the student council and is quite close with DARL+ING and CHACONNE, both of whom are often concerned with his well-being and naïve nature. though, he thinks that they should be more concerned of themselves than him because he can see how they struggle with their lives.
꒰ he works as a part-time worker at watercolor winds, a café that's often frequented by the university students. he doesn't necessarily need the money so, it's less of a job and more of voluntary work for him. he likes being able to see different people and extract inspiration for his artwork.
꒰ he tends to draw almost every person he encounters, these days, his main inspiration is STILL MONSTER, a new customer that had started to frequent the café.
꒰ he often tries to pair up the people that comes to the café, which often leads to his boss, FLICKER nagging to him, telling that he shouldn't try to take over his job.
꒰ . . . document lost !?

shoutout.requirements!?
꒰ he is korean, and was born on 2OO3.
꒰ he is currently majoring in arts and following a floristry degree programme.

shoutout.soulmate!?
♡ still monster
꒰ though he has seen STILL MONSTER multiple times at the café, he's never made the effort to approach him. he feels intimidated by the other's cold, impassive appearance and feels content to admiring him from afar. he isn't aware that the other is his soulmate either. in his eyes, he's simply an attractive stranger SHOUT OUT likes to draw.
꒰ though STILL MONSTER not visiting watercolor winds and his soulmark bleeding happened around the same time period, he was unable to make the connection, too hurt by the death of his soulmate to make sense of anything else.
♡ tropes
꒰ strangers to lovers
꒰ opposites attract
artist + his muse . hopeless romantic + lost all hopes in love . pines from afar + also pines from afar . soft and naïve + harsh and skeptical . loved by everyone + feared by everyone . affection starved + overflowing with affection .

shoutout.faceclaims!?
꒰ sunoo of enhypen

BLUEPRINT . . . 🍰
‘and now i am left with half of my heart and soul’
🔓 . . . OPEN !?

BLUEPRINT is a shy and quiet soul. he's often in the shadows, a wallflower that's unnoticed by everyone. he often tends to ignore people, partially because of his struggle in korean and because he's mostly in his own head majority of the time.
a lot of people deem him to be cold and harsh because of this and for his emotionelss poker face, but he's a rather gentle person. he simply prefers to keep to himself.

blueprint.info!?
꒰ he moved to korea only a few months ago after getting accepted into the culinary arts program of ha-myeong university. he only began learning korean after moving to korea, which is why he struggles with the language most of the time.
꒰ after coming to korea, he began working part-time at his cousin's cafe, watercolor winds.
꒰ as he joined the program quite late in comparison to others, the university wasn't able to accommodate a room for him. he thought that he would have to possibly move into his own apartment and pay the impossibly high rent alone when another person working at the café, UNPLUGGED BOY suggested that he lived with him, despite already having 3 roommates. BLUEPRINT wasn't sure at first, but a single glance at rent prices was enough for him to accept the offer.
꒰ he doesn't necessarily like to be a burden to others, which is why he rejected his cousin's offer to stay at his studio apartment above the café, and the offer by UNPLUGGED BOY at the beginning.
꒰ he shares a penthouse apartment with EAT ME UP, UNPLUGGED BOY, LOCO and ANTI-ROMANTIC. neither of them pay rent because it turned out, EAT ME UP’S parents own the complex.
꒰ his four roommates could not have been more different from each other and more chaotic. their loudness, kindness and general existence was something he struggled with at the start, as he was more used to being left alone by people. now though, he thinks that he's gotten accustomed to them, being unfazed at the face of all the chaos and occasionally joining in.
꒰ he often bakes things, which his friends consider an absolute blessing. despite that, he isn't the biggest fan of sweets and bakery goods. he prefers having spicy things.
꒰ he has formed links with all his roommates and his cousin, FLICKER.

blueprint.requirements!?
꒰ he is japanese and born in 2OO4.
꒰ his family dynamics will depend on the creator.
꒰ he is currently majoring in two courses. one being culinary arts. the other will depend on the creator.

blueprint.soulmates!?
♡ happy death day & nightwalker
꒰ he has never met either of his soulmates in the first timeline. he only knew that one of them passed away. it was difficult for him to process, knowing that one of the souls that was meant to complement his own was now gone. he wanted to at least find his other soulmate, as they were both grieving.
꒰ in the second timeline however, his soulmates were romantically involved with each other when they met. they seemed happy together, complete, as though there was never a third soul to begin with. it hurt deeply, but he made his decision to attempt to move on, as it was more than clear that his soulmates didn't want him.
♡ tropes
꒰ second chances
꒰ strangers to friends to lovers
doesn't want to be a burden + duo loves him beyond anything . shy baker + fierce author + flirty guitarist . still learning korean duo + uses it as an opportunity to flirt .

blueprint.faceclaims!?
꒰ riku of nct wish
꒰ jo of &team
꒰ niki of enhypen

EAT ME UP . . . 📚
‘i wish i could make your pain mine so that you won't hurt anymore’
🔓 . . . OPEN !?

born as the second and youngest child of a chaebol family, EAT ME UP has lived a life of privilege since he was young. his older sibling, DARL+ING was the one who was being groomed to take over the company, which meant that EAT ME UP wasn't as pressured as they were, but unfortunately, it also meant that he was often disregarded by his parents, left to his own devices. they cared about him, yes.
but they had no expectations for him. he took care of him because he was born, but they didn't have any goals or expectations for him like they did for his sibling. it meant that whether he was the class top or the worst student, they didn't care. they weren't disappointed with him, but they weren't proud of him either.

eatmeup.info!?
꒰ after the passing of his sibling, all the responsibilities that had previously been theirs were entrusted to EAT ME UP. he despised how his parents did that with no remorse, as though he was simply a spare and as though DARL+ING was replaceable.
꒰ he had always been an introverted person and he was often skeptical of people. he has seen how people only really cared about others if they could have something from them. this lead to him being rather untrusting with people, often seeing them as having alternate motives.
꒰ having lived a life of privilege and never really interacting with people other than the ones in the same social circle, he can be rather insensitive regarding certain things, though he's gotten much better after he started university.
꒰ he struggled with expressing himself, both words and actions as he's never really been paid attention by his parents and wasn't given proper emotional bonds in childhood. this, paired with his skeptical and cold nature makes him rather unapproachable to people.
꒰ if he was ever asked about the person that was the most important to him, his answer would be UNPLUGGED BOY. they could not have been more different from each other, harsh edges and impossible softness. but the universe mayhaps known that EAT ME UP needed someone in his life and sent him a blessing from heaven in the form of the former.
UNPLUGGED BOY cared about him in a way no one, not even his sibling had tried. he went out of his way to connect with EAT ME UP and make him feel welcome, dragging him along to his showcases and such. despite EAT ME UP being an utter asshole, the other never called him out or distanced himself, continuing to reach out with the same kindness until he ripped apart all the walls EAT ME UP had formed around themselves.
꒰ he tends to be a bit possessive with things and people he consider his, which all his roommates seem to find funny, though he doesn't see how.
꒰ he has formed links with all his roommates, UNPLUGGED BOY, LOCO, ANTI-ROMANTIC and BLUEPRINT. however, the link he shares with UNPLUGGED BOY is really strong, a rare bond many people refer to be a platonic soulmate bond.
꒰ after his sibling's passing, he had a lot of trouble getting back to himself. while they weren't the closest, he still loved them and it hurt deeply. discovering that his soulmate was dead simply made things worse, making him draw himself back into his cage of ice, shutting everyone out.

eatmeup.requirements!?
꒰ he is korean and born in 2OO4.
꒰ his surname must be yoo. ❪this is for the comfort of the creators as he and DARL+ING are siblings❫
꒰ he formerly majored in psychology but switched after his sibling's passing due to his parents’ insistence.

eatmeup.soulmate!?
♡ impurities
꒰ he had never met his soulmate in the first timeline, only knowing that they passed away not long after DARL+ING. it hurt him deeply and he sets aside a bouquet of flowers for them whenever he visits DARL+ING’S grave.
꒰ their meeting in the second timeline will depend on the creator.
♡ tropes
꒰ strangers to friends to lovers
꒰ one who didn't know he had a soulmate + soulmate who gave him flowers . a broken heart with no way to heal + wanting to take his pain despite being hurt himself  . selfless in love + also selfless in love . scared to love again + ready to wait an eternity until he's ready . sabotaging his own happiness + unfazed and still tries . loves everyone but himself + doesn't love anyone but his soulmates

eatmeup.faceclaims!?
꒰ leehan of boynextdoor
꒰ seongmin of cravity
꒰ baekseung of epex

UNPLUGGED BOY . . . 🎧
‘i will love you until my soul becomes nothing, and i will love with afterwards too, with a soul that doesn't exist’
🔒. . . CLOSED !?

UNPLUGGED BOY is known by a lot of people as an angel upon earth due to his impossibly caring and kind nature. he's a bright and loving person, a soul that thrives on nourishing others with everything he has. he is fierce when it comes to the people he loves, and is unafraid to call out on injustices.
he is patient in a way that leaves many in astonishment, smile never wavering even in the face of the most frustrating situations. a lot associate him with an overly friendly golden retriever. though, mistaking him as naive simply because of his trusting and nature would be a mistake. he is not at all naïve, rather sharp and calculating when the situation demands it.

unpluggedboy.info !?
꒰ he is currently attending ha-myeong university on a full scholarship for dance. he is a part of the university's dance group, evermore, and is the leader as well.
꒰ he needs all the extra credit he can as he's on a scholarship, so he agreed to take up a position as a teacher's assistant in freshmen philosophy classes.
꒰ he does multiple part-time jobs to support himself and his brother financially. EAT ME UP has offered multiple times to help him, but he refused. even if it's someone as close as the other, he doesn't want to be in debt to someone, not again.
꒰ his relationship with his family is rather strained. the only person he is close to is his younger brother. he is currently doing his best to get the custody of his brother so that he can finally cut all ties with his ‘parents’.
꒰ he's a rather affectionate person. he has no qualms about hugging a person he's met five minutes ago. at the same time, he's mindful of people's boundaries and if a person seems uncomfortable with physical contact, he would restrain himself so that he doesn't make them uncomfortable further.
꒰ he is the only person EAT ME UP is physically affectionate with, and he takes full advantage of the fact. whenever he returns to their apartment, he would cling to the other like a koala, enjoying the rare moments where he does indulge him.
꒰ . . . document lost!?

unpluggedboy.requirements!?
꒰ he is korean and born in 2OO4.
꒰ he is currently double majoring in dance and philosophy.

unpluggedboy.soulmate !?
♡ farewell, neverland
꒰ he has never met his soulmate in the first timeline, only know that he had passed away. he still struggles with the realization as he had looked forward to meeting his soulmate, loving him and being loved in return.
꒰ he meets his soulmate in the second timeline after he comes to the dance practice room to meet one of his teammates, INCEPTION. after the meeting, he wanted nothing but to talk to the younger, which became much easier that he had expected seeing as FAREWELL, NEVERLAND was in the freshmen philosophy program.
♡ tropes
꒰ strangers to friends to lovers
꒰ never felt loved before + wants nothing but to love him . scared of disappointing him + head over heals in love . socially awkward introvert + golden retriever extrovert . never been someone's priority + makes him his whole world . doesn't know how to express himself + loves him either way . portrait photographer + his muse . silently loves + cherishes the silence . starved for affection + showers him with affection . passionately rambles + listens with stars in his eyes .

unpluggedboy.faceclaims!?
꒰ jaehyun of boynextdoor

LO$ER=LO♡ER . . . 🧩
‘give a another chance at loving you, i promise not to fail you again.’
🔓. . . OPEN !?

LO$ER=LO♡ER is one of the lucky people who managed to meet their soulmate before the age of sixteen. it had been a wonderful feeling, knowing that their fated partner was here, growing beside them. they'd always known they belonged together and they fitted seamlessly, a perfect pair.
they fought, yes, but they always came through. until the last time. the fight had been unnecessary, stemming from LO$ER=LO♡ER and their ambitions. it got to the point where IN THE MORNING left their shared apartment, late in the night, rain pouring. they had been too arrogant to go after their partner, though now, they wishes they had.

loserlover.info !?
꒰ they came to korea when they were twelve years old. it was then that they met IN THE MORNING who turned out to be their soulmate.
꒰ they have been told by multiple people that they're too proud and ambitious, and that there are other things that they should prioritize over their goals. though, they're undeterred by all the unwanted advice and continues to follow their own path.
꒰ neither they or IN THE MORNING come from wealthy families. they wants to provide their soulmate with the best he can, which is why they chose architecture as their major, knowing of the financial security it would provide once they managed to join a well-established architecture firm.
꒰ they tend to disregard people when he's deep in his work, be it his parents or his soulmate. to him, his work often comes first. this is one of the main reasons as to why he and IN THE MORNING often argue.
꒰ they officially entered a relationship once they both turned sixteen, and had been together since. knowing that they we're soulmates and having known each other for a long time, they didn't bother themselves with keeping at a slow pace, purchasing their own apartment and moving in together as soon as they were eighteen.
LO$ER=LO♡ER had always wanted to study architecture at their dream university. they had applied for the program and gotten accepted. though, IN THE MORNING did not share their enthusiasm, saying that they would prefer if they'd stayed in korea.
their soulmate tried to reason with him, saying that they tended to get into his own head whenever he was studying and they'd lose touch with each other over time. the argument escalated until LO$ER=LO♡ER blurted out how they were stuck with each other despite everything. that final sentence was what lead to IN THE MORNING storming out and passing away in the hands of a drunk driver.

loserlover.requirements!?
꒰ they must be either mixed korean or a foreigner, born on 2OO3-2OO4.
꒰ they are currently majoring in architecture.
꒰ their dream university will depend on the creator.
꒰ their gender will depend on the creator.

loserlover.soulmate!?
♡ in the morning
꒰ their relationship was quite similar in both the second and the first timelines, the only difference being how they weren't together in the second timeline. as though it wasn't bad enough, their soulmate seemed to have developed feelings for another person.
♡ tropes
꒰ second chances
꒰ friends to lovers
ambitious and forgets everything else + doubts themselves and gets anxious . arguing about pointless things + indulges them . workaholic perfectionist + cares about them without complaints . unintentionally hurts them + shuts them out instead of talking . fire + storm .

loserlover.faceclaims!?
꒰ danielle of new jeans
꒰ jiho of ampers&one
꒰ jaehee of nct wish
꒰ wonyoung of ive

RED LIGHTS . . . 🔥
‘i wish i hadn't been such a coward’
🔓. . . OPEN !?

having an older sister who is the epitome of perfection, RED LIGHTS was expected to live up to her sister's name ever since she could remember. she often pressured herself to attain academic and extra curricular achievements, often disregarding her health in favour of them.
she is often good at all things she does, which makes her come off as boastful and narcissistic, and despite how much she's achieved, she wants to push herself to achieve more, struggling to know when to stop herself.

redlights.info!?
RED LIGHTS has a rather complicated relationship with her family. she loves them deeply, and knows that they simply mean good for her. but there are times when she despises them, wanting to completely shut herself away from them and start afresh.
RED LIGHTS struggles with being second to anyone. she is determined to be the best, making her a sour person when she is inevitably beaten. this makes her extremely competitive at things.
꒰ her family is rather traditional and are against any sort of relationship that's not ‘natural’ in their view. this has lead to her developing repressed homophobia towards herself and her sexuality, which was only further complicated after discovering her soulmate.
꒰ she is an overachiever by any means, pushing herself in academics , athletics and extra curriculars such like music and dance. she joined the university dance group despite her schedule being already full and is a part of the band formed by CHARMER.
꒰ she was always the top of the class when she was in high school. after attending university however, it was clear to her that there were a lot more competition that she imagined. she would study even while eating because of this, fueled by the need to stay as the first place.
꒰ she often appears cold, stripped off of any emotions. it's not entirely accurate. while she is not the most emotionally available person, it would be unfair to call her emotionelss. much like any other human, she feels them, but chooses to shut them away as she perceives them to be a sign of weakness and vulnerability.
꒰ she tends to ‘jokingly’ flirt with her female friends, though she makes the effort to inform them that she's not actually queer. it's mostly with RUN FOR ROSES, though she involves others too as not to seem obvious of her true intentions.

redlights.requirements!?
꒰ she can be of any ethnicity, born between 2OO4-2OO5.
꒰ she must have one older sister.
꒰ her major will depend on the creator. making it similar to her older sister's major is highly recommended.
꒰ portraying her with short hair is encouraged.

redlights.soulmate!?
♡ run for roses
꒰ they have been friends since they were seventeen years old after their mutual friend LEVANTER introduced them. they got along with each other instantly, growing close in a way that left a lot of people surprised as RUN FOR ROSES was known to a very closed-off person.
꒰ it didn't take RED LIGHTS much long to realize that they were soulmates. after all, not a lot of people had birthmarks on the back of their ear. the revelation left her in a dilemma. she knew that her parents would not allow it if her soulmate was a girl.
꒰ further exploration of their relationship in first and second timelines will be up to the creator.
♡ tropes
꒰ second chances
꒰ friends to lovers
arguing with each other . hopeful romantic + romance is overrated . emotionally expressive + emotionally stunned . communicating about problems + avoids confrontation . overworking herself + taking care of her while being angry . poet + her muse . person who reads the books + abomination who watches the moves . convinced she's right + also convinced she's right .

redlights.faceclaims!?
꒰ yujin of ive
꒰ hyunbin of tri.be
꒰ bae of nmixx

SWAN SONG . . . 🩰
‘you took my whole world with you when you left.’
🔓. . . OPEN !?

SWAN SONG is a well-known figure in south korea. they are one of the best ballet dancers in the country. they've attended multiple competitions and has always gotten the first place.
but a few years prior, they suddenly stopped ballet, dropping away from the spotlight. the whole nation was curious as to why they suddenly stopped. SWAN SONG remained unfazed, content to dancing for themselves and themselves alone. they will dance for the world again one day, but it simply wasn't now.

swansong.info!?
꒰ their mother had also been a well-known ballet dancer during her youth. it was one of the reasons they picked up ballet, though they only continued because they truly enjoyed the art.
꒰ they have a rather close relationship with their family and talks to them and visits them quite often.
꒰ they're often quiet and closed off with people, though it's more because of the struggles they've had in their childhood.
꒰ the only times they'd met people their age was during competitions and no one was there to make friends. because of this, SWAN SONG struggles to approach people without seeming too direct and harsh.
꒰ no one knows as to why they suddenly stopped dancing and they intend to keep it that way. it's one of their most vulnerable times and they don't want the media to utilize it as a way to garner profit and fame.
꒰ after attending ha-myeong university, they got multiple offers to join the dance group, but they refused. dancing in front of people was something they still weren't prepared to do. at the same time, they needed access to the dance practice room in order to conduct their own practice and the instructor, HONEY was kind enough to give them access.
꒰ it took them a while to find a life outside of dancing, but they managed. they're currently majoring in that field.
꒰ they used to share a room with RUN FOR ROSES and DARARI, but after both for them passed away, they are currently living alone in the dorm.
꒰ after the incident that made them stop dancing, DARARI was the only person they felt comfortable enough with to dance in front of.

swansong.requirements!?
꒰ they must be korean, and born between 2OO5-2OO6.
꒰ their major will depend on the creator.
꒰ siblings are not compulsory but is encouraged.
꒰ their gender will depend on the creator,  but a male face claim is highly recommended and preferred.

swansong.soulmate!?
♡ DARARI
꒰ they met DARARI after being assigned as roommates in their first year of university. at first, they weren't really sure whether the other was genuinely reaching out for them or not, but after seeing how unrelenting the other boy was, they decided to give it a shot.
DARARI passing away took a huge toll in their life. the one person they felt as though they could finally be themselves again, pulled away from them. but DARARI had always encouraged SWAN SONG with their skills, helping them back up whenever they felt like falling apart, so they determined themselves to keep training until they were ready.
꒰ in the second timeline, things were much similar, except they weren't romantically involved with each other, and SWAN SONG decided to wait until they had finally pieced themselves together before pursuing anything.
♡ tropes
꒰ second chances
꒰ friends to lovers
doesn't trust themselves + trusts them blindly . dancing in shadows + helping them back to the spotlight . emotionally struggling + patiently waiting . the composer + the dancer . forgot how to smile + helps them remember . broken but smiling + broken but trying .

swansong.faceclaims!?
꒰ jungwon of enhypen
꒰ minji of new jeans
꒰ jihoon of tws
꒰ youngeun of kep1er

ʬʬʬ any questions about the slots?
❪ more information or anything at all, feel free to ask here

CRESS’ NOTEBOOK 𔒴
⤻ hello!! finally, the first batch of slots are out!! this took so long and i really hope you guys will adore them as much as i do or even more so.
⤻ it's been a while since i've done a slot based af so if the descriptions aren't good enough, i'm really sorry about that. but yea, i hope it's good.
⤻ the next batch will probably take like a long time to come cuz of my exams and stuff, but yea...
⤻ tell me who your favourites are! i personally love all of them but if i had to choose, unplugged boy, eat me up and swan song would be it!
⤻ thank you guys so much for your patience! the next batch will have a lot of triggers and stuff so i want y'all to brace yourself.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

230K 7.1K 58
"And maybe in the end, I was meant to be alone." Once upon a time, I had 8 soulmates. "You never really see how toxic people can be until you breathe...
51.7K 2.4K 56
When "love" and "pain" becomes one... Who would've thought that one mistake, one miracle, and one loss could bring them closer forever... This is t...
93.1K 4.1K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
1.5K 70 29
What will happen if one meets their lover again in the afterlife? But more specifically, on the other side of Hell? Knowing they were waiting for th...