Until I Met You

By quest_53

"I don't know how to not think of you and feel an ache in my chest. Every sad song I listen to seems to be ab... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 4

99 23 18
By quest_53

"Some people cross your path and change your whole direction"

Ananya's Pov

I straightened my dress one last time in the mirror and folded the jacket around my waist. I putted a little bit of makeup and straightened my hair.

I didn't wanted to exaggerate anything and to give any expectations to Dev for showing up too dressed.

Ananya's look

I looked at myself in the mirror and thought how people used to tell me that I look a lot like my mom like her lips, nose, cute round face but "YOU'VE GOT MY BEST FEATURE KID" My dad used to tell me as I have his same dark brown eyes.

I always wondered that if he would have been here with me what he would have told me about Ray or if he already had knew that he would hurt me or me going out with Dev today but alas he isn't here for all this and I hate him for that.

Erasing my thoughts I remembered that Dev told he would come to pick me at 8 when I refused but he kept following me from the college corridor till my car and when I knew he wouldn't take no for an answer I gave in and told him my address.

I looked at clock and there was still two minutes to eight o'clock when my door bell rang and I ran down. I opened my door and there he was standing in a blue jeans with a black jacket.

Dev's look

We walked up to his car and he sat on the driving seat and I on the passenger's seat.

"Wow Arora you didn't dissappointed me" he said looking at me from head till toe.

"You too" I said and he smiled.

"You didn't had to do this, like picking me up" I said and he smirked replying, "I was scared that you wouldn't come."

After that on our way i sat almost silent looking out of the window and he kept trying to talk to me but I didn't even bothered replying and after many attempts he said.

"You can atleast pretend that you are listening."

I was but I didn't told him.

He ignored my silence and started a all new topic.

"Waise how I come I never noticed you in college?" he asked. I wasn't surprised to hear this as I know I wasn't a type of person to be noticed by many people. I just kept blending in the crowd and preferred being invisible.

I was exact opposite of Dev as everyone in the college knew him and he was popular as usual as a bad boy of college. I didn't blame him for not noticing me even if we had three or four classes together in first year.

When I told him this he looked at me in disbelief and said "WHAT"

"Are you sure we had classes together" he asked unable to take in this fact when we stopped on a red light and I nodded.

"Now when I think about it you look kinda familiar" he said and I turned my head towards him.

And with a sudden change he said "Wait I know you, you are Ray Sharma's girlfriend."

I flinched on hearing that name.

He looked at me searching for an answer and he had to look away as the light turned green.

When the silence was enough to haunt me of those words and I gulped and decided to spoke.
"I was, not anymore" I said and he looked at me with expression less face.

"That explains a lot" he said and I looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean" I asked.

"Pta ni" he said shrugging and added "You tell me"

I looked at him for some seconds and when I knew I don't have an answer for his question I decided to keep quite.

For the rest of ride both of us kept silent which was comfortable and I kept looking out of the window.

After ten minutes we reached our destination and stepped out the car and we stood in the front of the house.

I looked at my surroundings and I felt like not moving at all and wanted to go back. Something was telling me this isn't a good idea. If Aditi would be here she would have told me to leave all this and go to our favorite coffee shop to freshen up our minds.

"Come on" Dev said bringing me out of my thoughts and finally we stepped in. Many people hand shake him, man - hugged him, fist bumped him and I was pissed as it took us almost fifteen minutes to reach garden from the entrance as most of the people knew him and we have to greet them.

"Does everyone know you here" I asked when we finally reached the garden.

"Naa, yaha adhe se bhi km log jante hoge mujhe" he said.

"That's really hard to believe" I said as we picked two cups of drinks.

He looked at me smiling and said "Maybe they know me, but they hardly know the real me."

"And I think they all want to know you" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe, but what about you, do you want to know me" he asked smirking wiggling his eyebrows.

"I think I already know you" I said winking at him.

"Acha, I also want to know that" he said with his amused smile.

I looked at him past through his deep brown eyes and I don't know from my confidence came and I just started to speak.

"Dev joshi, you were really blessed to have both looks and good friends to bear through everything and you don't have trouble getting what you want" he tried to interrupt me but I didn't let him.

"You're undeniably charming, blessed with handsome looks and girls often fall for you but you don't really care do you" I said and his expression changed in a second.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked.

For once I thought that I spoke too much and that he's angry but his face didn't show any expression of anger and instead I guess he was fighting back a smile.

I looked at him and smiled saying "Pta ni" and added, "You tell me" he was amused and shocked as I applied his question on him from our car ride back then.

"So, Tumhe lgta h, tum mujhe janti ho? " he asked amused.

"I can tell be seeing fake smiles, JOSHI" I said and he stopped walking and looked at me 

"And how do you know they are fake?" he questioned.

I looked at him thinking for an answer but couldn't get the right words to go through it so just said "I just know"

"Tumhe pta h mai kya sochta hu tumhare baare me" he asked.

I stopped and turned to listen to him and he came close to my ear and said "You are hiding under a mask"

I was taken aback by his statement. Was my broken heart that visible? Did my face showed everything?

"Tumhe jo sochna h socho, I don't care" I said as I couldn't let him see the real me who is hiding under this makeup and appearance.

I stepped back as he was really close and I couldn't hide my changing expressions but as soon as I stepped back I bumped into something or someone.

"Hey wait..." Dev said but I already bumped and when I turned mumbling a small 'sorry' I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Anu" he said as shocked as I was.

____________________________

Heyy guys!! 🤗🤗 Back with an update

A cliffhanger end 😉😉 

Hope you all like this chapter and what do you think whom did she bumped in and what will happen? 

Don't forget to shower your love, keep supporting cuz that's most important and don't forget to vote and comment. ❤️❤️

Byeee😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 3.8K 63
"I knew, I loved you then ,but you'll never know ." Will she ever know ? will they ever discover that their love for each other never went away ,aft...
10.2K 339 7
"There's no sign of life it's just the power to charm i'm lying in the rain" Valerie thought that maybe the summer of 1985 was going to be calm and s...
123K 6.5K 108
A Rockstar who doesn't believe in love because of his past A fangirl with a past living next door to her favourite Rockstar What happens when they cr...
22.3K 1.5K 18
Rishi has two wives he can't live without.....Riva and Mahi..... Logon ko lagta hai ki aurat kabhi apna pati nahi baat saktin...lekin Riva aur Mahi n...