๐—–๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—ž๐—˜๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ...

By WATERPENC1L5555

๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Š๐„๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ | โ IN WHICH... โž the crack head of a child y/n l/n enters the world of beybl... More

cupids chokehold.
info.
characters.
playlist.
โžฅ 001, hot old men tbh
โžฅ 002, burst finish!
โžฅ 003, i'm late, again
โžฅ 004, EmO bOy
โžฅ 005, bey club...? no.
โžฅ 006, STALKER BOY??
โžฅ 007, shit i'm on crack again
โžฅ 008, some assembly required
โžฅ 009, can't be the main character without a traumatic backstory
โžฅ 010, heavy dose of dรฉjร  vu, in a petty way
โžฅ 011, the boy with perfect directions
โžฅ 012, ungrateful hoe
โžฅ 013, you a shit liar, don't think you can become an actor
โžฅ 014, turbo slut exposed
โžฅ 015, the reincarnation of shrek
โžฅ 016, lord farquaad
โžฅ 017, shut the fuck up
โžฅ 018, i should just eat my bey at this point
โžฅ 019, cowabummer
โžฅ 020, backstab, belittle, boyboss
โžฅ 021, the semi-semi finals do be popping though
โžฅ 022, looking smexy
โžฅ 023, the final showdown (ps: wasn't worth it)
โžฅ 024, *dying valt noises*
โžฅ 025, you-gay
โžฅ 027, arctic monkeys world domination ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
โžฅ 028, arctic monkeys world domination (orochi's version๐Ÿ˜ฆ??)
โžฅ 029, KARMA'S A BITCH
โžฅ 030, I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER
โžฅ 031, whomp whomp
โžฅ 032, NUH UH
โžฅ 033, IS THAT THE GRIM REAPER??
โžฅ 034, zac the ballsack
โžฅ 035, i need to get new friends
โžฅ 036, ew brother eww...
โžฅ 037, live laugh love laxatives
โžฅ 038, live laugh love bombs
โžฅ 039, the masked groomer
โžฅ 040, live laugh love suicidal diago
โžฅ 041, drank swala la la

โžฅ 026, thats what she said

199 10 45
By WATERPENC1L5555

chapter, twenty six.
˚ *:・゚

THATS WHAT SHE SAID !

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"you that mad you lost to a girl🙄?"

"WHY YOU LITTLE BIT-"

"AYO SWEARING IS MY THING SHUT THE FU-🤬"

whilst we were yelling at each other, the mother fucker thought it'd be a dandy idea to grab me by my shirt collar all pissed off and shit.

"..."

"ayo are we about to kiss right now🤨??" i deadpanned, and before i knew it this guys face blew up in a puff of red.

"W-WHAT?? EW GROSS!!" he let go of me immediately and backed away like twenty feet.

"MAN TO HELL WITH YOU MOHALK!!" i was about to flip him off until a loud bark of laughter cut me off, grabbing everyone's attention. except for yugo though, bro was rethinking life choices right now.

"wow n/n! i haven't seen yugo that riled up in ages! plus that was as funny as it gets!" he laughed once more, taking some more steps towards me.

"yeah i'm the best, i know," i deadpanned, before looking back over to yugo still in the middle of his lifetime crisis. "ayo is he okay? why he all red?"

"probably 'cause you tricked him. or, you know..." xander laughed, and i just looked at with a dwayne johnson eyebrow raise.

"huh?? know what??"

"well, i mean you kinda flirted a little just there..." he deadpanned, sweat dropping at my slowness.

"..."

"i did?" i could basically hear the way honcho smacked his forehead in exhaustion at my lack of understanding.

"god y/n you are so oblivious!" he raged from behind me and i looked back at him GENUINELY confused.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M OBLIVIOUS?? TO WHAT??" i pointed to yugo who was still in the middle of his breakdown. probably 'cause he lost so bad, LMAOO.

"not my fault it's so hot out today! who wouldn't get a bit red??"

"you are such an idiot."

"DAIGO SHUT THE FU-"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

long story short that all ended real quick when they just walked over and dragged me back to the group. meanwhile, valt single handedly managed to get his ass tangled into a bey battle with yugo.

SINCE THE LITTLE WHORE STILL SAID THAT OUR SPARRING MATCH DIDN'T COUNT, HES MAKING VALT FACE HIM BEFORE ANY OF US CAN BATTLE XANDER.

KEEP YOUR GAY OVERPROTECTIVE BOYFRIEND SHIT TO YOURSELF YOU WEIRDO.

"ayo why he kneeling like that?" i said aloud, pointing to the way yugo was on the ground in front of the bey stadium, looking like he was paying respects or something. this left a very confused valt, but for some reason he did the same. "yo is he summoning something? aw hell nah i don't screw with demons-"

"i think he's just being respectful, y/n." daigo deadpanned, immediately shutting down my wandering brain.

"RESPECT?? BRO HE LEGIT THREATENED TO KILL ME WHAT ABOUT THIS MAN IS RESPECTFUL??"

"YOU LITERALLY FLIPPED HIM LOPSIDED I DON'T THINK HE WAS THE ONE TRYNA KILL HERE-"

erm, anyway, never mind all that, back to the plot at hand.

toko whipped out his crusty ahh ipad and we all leaned in to look while he started narrating about yugo's bey. "his bey is yugen yegdrion! looks like it's a stamina type!"

"yeah! and valtryeks an attack type!" keru chimed in, followed after besu. "we might have an advantage!"

THEN, OF FUCKING COURSE, SHU ALWAYS GOTTA JUMP IN TO SHATTER OUR HOPES.

"yugo is no joke," he started, as we all looked over to where he was standing, which by the way was over in the corner because he's just so lone wolf core, i guess. "he made it to the last national tournament."

"damn, that's crazyyy." i said, just staring off into space without giving the slightest shart about any of this.

i could see shu's eye twitch in annoyance before he continued. "as i was saying... on top of that, he's completely at home fighting in the stadium. unlike valt."

"damn, that's cra-"

"y/n shut up." DAMN DAIGO.

"daigo, if this is about me calling you the mini version of jake webber, am i really wrong?"

"i hate you."

"no you don't." i elbowed him in the arm, ignoring his nasty side eyes. "well anyway, shucks, there goes our advantage theory. we're cooked." i deadpanned.

after yugo got up from his kneeling position, he stood up only todo it again, except more of a bow. "bro thinks he's a samurai for real- WAIT, HOW COME HE DIDN'T DO THAT WHEN WE WERE FIGHTING??" i asked, looking around for answers.

"probably because he doesn't have any of that respect for you." keru answered and i gave that musty ass puppet the most horrendous look ever. "let alone even like you."

"PFFT- as if! i mean, who doesn't like me😁?"

"..."

"guys??"

"..."

"GUYS??" literally no one answered and pretended i never even asked that. fake ass friends, i swear yo. "this is why you guys are all short tbh."

valt and yugo had gotten into position, attaching their beys to their launchers and began the cringe anime countdown. "three, two, one... let it rip!"

"*GAGS*"

"Y/N YOU NEED TO STOP DOING THAT."

both beys were launched into the stadium, and valtryek went straight for the rush launch, whilst yugo launched at an angle. unfortunately for valt, yegdrion was able to dodge all of valtryeks attacks, leaving the rush launch to go in vain.

daigo narrated all of that out loud, by the way, but i thought i'd also do it for you guys 'cause i'm better.

"listen to yugo's bey! that's some smooth gliding!" keru perked up, and he was right. from here, you could hear the way yegdrion was able to spin over the scratched up stadium in such a graceful way.

"i thought that sound was just in my head! man, that takes me back to my figure skating days..." honcho mumbled to himself, and when i tell you i WHIPPED my head over to his direction, slapping a hand over my mouth to contain laughter.

"PFFT-"

"SHUT UP Y/N!! ITS A VERY MANLY SPORT!!" he yelled, face all red. i had to for real bang my head against the wall to contain my laughs.

thank god for this, i was looking for a new thing to bully honcho for🙄

after a good minute of... whatever i was doing, i turned back around to see i missed half the battle. shit.

the next thing i knew yegdrion had won with a survivor finish, whilst valtryek had finally stopped spinning and hit the stadium, then it burst into three. "DAMN RIP BOZO💀🙏"

"ever thought of not talking?"

"no honcho, but you should take your own ideas."

"WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT-"

and of course since yugo can't be any less of a dick, he decides to rub it in REAL good. "told ya! how's that for a taste of what your up against!"

"this stadium... is the coolest thing ever! it's amazing at just how the pricklies on the side completely changes the way you have to battle!!"

"THEY AREN'T PRICKLIES! THERE SPIKES!"

of course since valt is a literal saint, instead of being depressed (lol me core) and crying (be personally, i totally would have) he continued to be his hyper lil happy self (LOL COULDN'T BE ME)

valt excitedly ran over to yugo, getting a lil TOO close to his face. fucking knew it, everyone here are legit homosexuals. "those were some incredible moves! i got shivers! if i'm as good as you one day, can i use that move?!"

"HAHA, that's what she said." i snickered, completely ignoring how they were just talking about beyblade while daigo shot me the most DISGUSTED look known to man.

"...what?" i blinked, pointing over to valt and yugo who were still yelling at each others. "i had to!"

"NO YOU DIDN'T."

they called the second battle and we all focused back onto the stadium, where yugo and valt were getting ready to launch. i could already tell yugo was still going for that angled launch, and that valt was going for what looked like a flash launch by the way he angled his hands.

but something was different. for once, it looked like valt actually had a plan, and if i didn't know any better i'd think it had something todo with the spikes around the stadium.

wow guys look at how smart and perceptive i am🤭🤭

"three, two, one, let it rip!" and just on cue both beys were spun into the stadium and WHOOP DE DOO, I WAS RIGHT ABOUT ALL OF IT.

before yegdrion could make it even past the centre, valtryek managed to use its speed to circle around it first, and hit it toward the spikes continuously. with one large blow, yegdrion was knocked towards the spikes, but surprisingly didn't burst, instead, just lost a massive amount of speed, coming out wobbly.

valtryek lined up with the outer red line of the stadium, and managed to pick up speed there, where he went stroking towards yegdrion, and in the process burst it into three.

"no way! the battles over!" the ref, who was one of xander'a teammates, started, "it's a burt finish! valtryek gets two points! with a score of two to one, valt is the winner!"

valt immeadiatly began cheering and i nodded like the proud older sister i was. "i told ya so! see guys?" valt cheered, looking back over to us where i was clapping and jumping excitedly.

why? because valt won? nahh, because that BITCH YOU-GAY IS FINALLY PUT IN HIS PLACE.

'bout time, the fuck??🤨

also, how come i didn't see their bey spirits that whole time? was it because the battle didn't draw out enough fighting spirit or some shut like that?

oh well, i don't really care.

"well that was a nail biter, wasn't it guys? sweet!" xander exclaimed, his toothy smile shining through while i saw you-gay in the back, mumbling to himself all pissy.

since i'm petty as hell you bet your ass i walked up all over there, ignoring the way shu sent me a suspicious look, probably thinking something like 'she better not me tryna do something stupid.'

oh shu...

of course i am🥰

"yo yugo!" i skipped over with a big 'ol smile, standing in front of him while he sent me a nasty glare.

"what do you wa-"

"gimme your hand."

"..."

it took the whore a full ten seconds to let that sink in, before his face blew up in a red puff. "w-what?! w-why!!?" he yelled, all defensive and shit.

"come on, don't you trust me😄?"

"NO."

"..."

"WELL TOO FUCKING BAD!!" i snatched his hand, ignoring the way he stiffened up, getting all flustered and even more bright.

wonder why...🤨??

i placed an unknown object into his hand and pulled away, giving him a second to look down and see the mini snickers bar in his hand. "you-gay, have a snickers. you seem upset🥺"

"get the fuck out."

"LMAOO-"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

yeah long story short i balled out laughing for like  ten minutes and was practically dying at how hard my stomach hurt.

it was to the point i choked on air and fell to the ground, hysterically coughing for like three minutes till shu had to start patting my back and asking if i was okay.

meanwhile yugo was being held back by xander before he could literally murder me.

in the past half hour of being in this place i think it's safe to say i've already made quite the reputation🥰🙏

"dude, what did she even say to you??" xander asked, still holding back yugo from going rabid dog on my ass.

"YEAH YOU-GAY, WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU??🥰" i yelled back over, finally recovering my coughing fit, the bey club staring at me like i had some sort of death wish.

i do.

meanwhile yugo was still raging in the corner, while xander just smiled, standing there like a stick man.

"I'M GOING TO DESTROY Y-"

"that's what she sa- OW! DAIGO WHAT THE HELL??" i raged as daigo elbowed me in the rib cage. it honestly didn't hurt at all and he was super gentle, i'm just a dramatic whore.

after a little while yugo finally calmed the fuck down and everything excilated to another battle, this time it being valt against a thirty year old ma- i mean xander.

ignoring the way yugo was legit sending bullet piercing glares my way, and the way i was low key hiding behind honcho and ken 'cause them fuckers are the tallest, i focused on the battle about to start.

"wow! he's excited! look at him!" toko exclaimed, pointing to valt who had the biggest smile on, full of energy and enthusiasm at the chance to be able to battle xander. "yeah! xander too!" nika chimed in.

"you know how much our friendship means to me, right valt? but that doesn't matter during our match!" xander said, before whipping out his bey, showing it off to everyone. "this is my bey, xeno xcalius!"

"woah! check out that shine!"

"and it has a sword too! looks tough!"

"damn thats crazyyy."

everyone was a bit awed by xcalius. and i don't blame them, it was super cool looking. it was a combination of red, blue, and gold. not to mention the sword nika pointed out was eye catching as hell.

don't tell maration i said this, but i would totally leave his ass for xcalius if given the chance.

"that sword acts as a blade when it attacks opponents. all of its energy concentrating into that one spot, so it's able to pull off attacks with unmatched power." daigo narrated.

was i listening? nah, i was too busy playing rock paper scissors with myself 'cause no one else wanted to join me.

#fakefriends🥹🥹🖤🖤🥀🥀🐺🐺

then they all started fawning over xander's launcher, which instead of a string, was more of a stick shaped as a sword.

long story short— "three, two, one let it rip!"

both beys were launched into the stadium and the-

CLINK

oh shit. that was so quick i didn't even get time to finish my monologue of the battle.

if your wondering what just happened, xcalius just won with a ring out finish in less then a heart beat.

"that- that was so quick!" honcho stuttered, shocked by the scene while daigo chimed in.

"can it even be beaten...?"

"that's what she said."

"..."

"Y/N SHUT THE FU-"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

extra ::

— daigo is NOT having it with y/n today bro😕🙏

— yugo is currently rethinking life choices in the corner, low key debating if he's angry at y/n, or himself for getting flustered around her

— bros in current denial right now

— you didn't hear it from me, but shu is low key doing the same thing rn after that whole ass conversation with mr. shakadera

— for the record the only hoes that have crushes on y/n rn are like orochi, wakiya, ken who's hiding it rlly well after that convo they had where ken genuinely spoke

— oh and yugo (who's still low key denying it to himself but whatever🙄‼️)

— shu's still tryna figure that shii out

— don't worry guys i'm just taking my sweet ass time with the rest of the bey club 'cause i can🤓☝️

ALSO GUYS GENUINE QUESTION PLS READ ⚠️‼️

— SHOULD I MAKE THE CHARACTERS SWEAR OR JUST KEEP IT AN Y/N THING 'CAUSE SHE DIFFERENT 🐺🔥🤭🥺??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697 41 13
'*โ€ข.ยธโ™กใ€๐•Š๐•™๐•ฆ ๐•‚๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•š ๐•ฉ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃใ€‘ โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก ๐•Š๐•™๐•ฆ ๐•‚๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•š, ๐•’ ๐•“๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•ก๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–, ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•’๐•”๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•’๐•...
123K 3K 34
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "y'all suck" completed. fluff. smut. chat-fic. crack. เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
7.3K 305 16
"Yk, we're a lot like bleach and rubbing alcohol, we belong together." "LEORIO WTF YOU JUST MADE CHLOROFORM!" In which (Name) (Last Name) moves to a...