Legend of the Forsaken King

بواسطة ZoaZila

Journey through an epic adventure with a mastermind behind many great inventions, and the master architect of... المزيد

[Legend of the Forsaken King]
|Called|
|The Courtroom|
|The Prison|
|The Pit [1]|
|The Pit [2]|
|Tutorial|
|Preparation [1]|
|Preparation [2]|
|The Pillars|
|Encounter [1]|
|Encounter [2]|
|Boot [1]|
|Boot [2]|
|Memory'Stone [1]|
|Memory'Stone [2]|
|Vision|

|Ascension|

5 1 0
بواسطة ZoaZila

|Episode 5|

<{Guard}>
"So... what's the catch in making us heirs to your throne?"

Li'ai'ka asked.

<{You}>
"None."

You replied.

Li'ai'ka raises a hand to the hip, and says to you...

<{Guard}>
"You expect me to believe... that you-a Grand Sfy'rum, is willing to give 2 rejected guards, a cook, and a Librarian... raised seats-heirs to your throne, and expect nothing-in return?"

You fold your arms and say to her...

<{You}>
"Yes."

<{Guard}>
"Absurd..."

She replied.

You bend your arms with your palms wide open, saying...

<{You}>
"When I was a prince... in my previous realm, I was worthless. Nothing good came out of my hands, and when I became a king, my hands did something useful... and, it was wasted. Finally, I have been granted a second chance, to correct my ways."

You clench your hands, saying...

<{You}>
"Before I became a prince, I was a soldier of war, diligent to my service. When they say, 'go here', I go here, and when they say, 'go there', I go there. I followed their commands, to increase our chance of success."

You lower your head and look at your fist-while unfolding them, saying...

<{You}>
"But, this time, I shall not-let it waste."

Everyone remain silent to your speech.

I was not surprised by this, of course...
You just offered your allies a mystery of your past.

To them, this is the finest of treasures.

Li'ai'ka draws closer to you, until her eyes meet yours, saying...

<{Li'ai'ka}>
"You... had a past...?"

<{Librarian}>
"Why are you surprised? He's a Grand Sfy'rum after all. They are pulled from other dimensions-similar to our own."

On hearing Zeh'ni, she looks back and says...

<{Guard}>
"That... that's not what I meant..."

She faces you and stares deeply-into your eyes...

<{Guard}>
"You remind me of someone... someone I... treasured, a lot. He... he died very young... but... if he was alive this day, he would be your age... well... our age."

<{You}>
"Sorry for your loss. Nonetheless... I doubt... he was anything like me."

You replied.

She looks at you sternly and eventually folds her arms saying...

<{Guard}>
"Why's that?"

You look at your palm, and ponder for a moment...

<{You}>
"I..."

You uttered...

<{Guard}>
"Let's give The Ah'yuwn some room. It's not our concern unless it is given."

Responded Fay, on your behalf.

Upset at what you said, Li'ai'ka turns around and says to them all...

<{Guard}>
"He's not The Ah'yuwn. My Ah'yuwn... he..."

She lowers her head, and walks away from you.

You understood her pain and loss, because you too-have suffered quite the same, so you say to them...

<{You}>
"As heirs to my throne, I'm granting each of you a gift."

They all look in your direction.

You raise the back of your hand for all to see, saying...

<{You}>
"Do what I do."

They look at each other, that is, until your [Librarian] does what you requested.

One-by-one-they all do the same thing you were doing, with their hands backing you.

In that very moment, I reach down and tap my finger on each of them, including you.

Of course, neither one could see the flow of streaming particles, but you. They look like trillions-of microscopic spheres of light, shaped like a hand.

You raise your head, therefore seeing a glimpse of my celestial elements, reaching down to touch you-on the forehead.

What then am I...? Grand Sfy'rum...
What then will you call me, on the day you receive me?

From the moment I touched-each one of you, your eyes awaken...

The blue orb detaches from your necklace...

It pulls all of you together, placing you in the center, while positioning your allies-side-by-side, in a crescent shape, before you.

Eventually, it positions itself in the center, between all of you, making a vibrant pulse.

You and your allies witness the pots, the pans, the shields, the swords, and every ounce of man's creation... absorb in overwhelming light.

They all shatter-like glass, in particles of yellow and orange, like the light in your eyes.

I made multiple copies of the blue orb, to appear before each of you... turning them from blue into the radiant colors of your eyes.

All of you make-a slight pulse, in purplish light.

Afterwards, your vessels return to normal, but your garments-reformed.

The orbs-were no more...

I granted on each hand, a special gauntlet, for all of you.

They are made out of an extraordinary ore, but to you... a familiar appearance...

Each gauntlet has a crystallite disc, close to the center of the palm, and at the back of the hand... each-pulsing in the same radiance of your glory, in the radiance of your eyes.

I also enclothe the rim of your ears, on each side of the face, including your tragus, on each and every one of you...

Yes, I enclothed you with the same crystals and ores-I designed your gauntlets with, and afterwards, I cause your blue orb to return to your chest, becoming a necklace once again.

And look, a display appears in a holo-rectangular form...

It hovers motionlessly-in the embodiment of transparent light, right above you and your allies' palm, and, this is what you see...

<You-have obtained: [Nohruh's Holo-Tech Gear]>

-|Nohruh's Holo-Tech Gear-is designed by Nohruh, herself. It grants the user the ability to adapt-to the role assigned... during combat. This elite gear, is a bonus gift to all who accept the risk of the Grand Sfy'rum, my Chosen One.|-

-|Primary Color: Black|-
-|Secondary Colors: None|-
-|Fabric: Thick | Stretchy|-
-|Body: Fully covered | From hand to foot, up to the neck|-

<You-have obtained a 2nd item: [Nohruh's Holo-Tech Gauntlets]>

-|Nohruh's Holo-Tech Gauntlets are powerful equipment, which summons specific weapons and utilities, according to job specifications.

When combined with the EVA, Nohruh's Holo-Tech Gauntlets can become a force to be reckoned.|-

-|Primary Color: Black|-

-|Secondary Colors: Fiery pulsing neon lights within the engraved patterns of the gauntlet's design|-
-|Material: Solid | Obsidian-like | With crystallite discs on the palm and the back of the hand|-

-|Hand: Fully covered | Up to half of the forearm|-

<You-have obtained a 3rd item: [E.V.A]>

-|EVA stands for Ear Visual Analyzer|-
-|These earpieces sends audio signals to your psyche, connecting you to Nohruh, and in turn, enhances your natural abilities and gear, as well as your visual perception of this Realm.

Because of this, your EVA grants you access to see visual text in your vision, allowing you to see what the speaker is saying.

It can also be configured to see the class or role of that individual, rather than the speaker's name.

To put it into context, the EVA is basically a window to how Sfy'rum and Stars perceive this world, and is nowhere close to their actual perspectives.

Thanks to Nohruh, EVA allows you access in utilizing Time Legacy abilities, allowing the user to not only strategize their next move effectively, but execute powerful skills.|-

-|Primary Color: Black|-
-|Secondary Colors: A pulsing purple neon light that only appears at the rim of the ears when communicating|-
-|Material: Solid | Obsidian-like|-
-|Ear: Covers only the rim of the ear and the tragus|-

After reading this, I watch you stare at your allies.

A smile expresses on my face... because, I too-acknowledge the holographic titles... displaying over their heads.

Thus your allies communicate through the [EVA]...

<{Ally (01)}>
(Whoa... this is amazing~!)

Zo'wi expressed excitingly.

<{Ally (02)}>
(What... am I seeing?)

Zeh'ni questioned himself.

<{Ally (03)}>
(This is cool...)

Li'ai'ka responded.

<{Ally (04)}>
(These clothes... I'm impressed. They are lighter weight, and the material is thick in layers.)

Fay expressed.

<{Ally (01)}>
(It's also stretchy.)

Zo'wi responded, while waving her hands in front of her.

<{Ally (02)}>
(I'm more impressed at how soothing and surrounding... your voices sound inside of my head.)

Said Zeh'ni.

<{Ally (03)}>
(Surround sound ay~?)

Li'ai'ka retorted.

<{Ally (04)}>
(I like that... surround sound...)

Fay replied.

You watch Li'ai'ka, looking at the palm of her hands, saying...

<{Ally (03)}>
(I like the gauntlets... but... where's our equipment? I feel... kind of naked...)

Li'ai'ka requested.

<{Ally (02)}>
(Technically speaking... we are naked. We could as well be showing off our butts at this point.)

Responded Zeh'ni.

With a hand to the hip, Li'ai'ka looks at him, saying...

<{Ally (03)}>
(Ughh... no.)

<{Ally (04)}>
(Lighten up Li'ai'ka, he's just cracking a joke.)

Responded Fay.

Li'ai'ka looks at Fay with an expression on her face, saying...

<{Ally (03)}>
(Uhm... excuse me~? Showing off our butts is not-a joke~!)

<{Ally (01)}>
(Who jokes... about butts...)

Zo'wi uttered with an expression on her face.

<{Ally (04)}>
(Can we please drop the kiddy acts?)

Fay reacted.

<{Ally (01)}>
(Kiddy~!? What's so kiddy about butts~?)

Zo'wi retaliated.

While they were at it, you fold your arms and shake your head, that is, until you hear Zeh'ni, saying...

<{Ally (02)}>
(Can... can we please-can we please shut'up for a second~?!)

A moment of silence...

I sense a familiar presence, entering this realm...

Have you called this one into your midst?

I feel... a connection... a connection that I thought that I had lost, a long time ago, now returning to me, through you...

Thus, a masculine voice reverberates the air, saying...

<{??}>
"Greetings."

Startled at first, your allies turn around, until their eyes come in contact with my creation... or was it-your creation... Grand Architect.

I hear your inner thoughts...

[...black titanium...]
[...purple hexagon patterns...]
[...some kind of spherical purple glass...]
[...pulsing pinkish purple light...]
[...is that... your eye?]

Li'ai'ka approaches your creation, saying...

<{Ally (03)}>
(A Hover-Ball...)

She stops when she is close enough, and asks...

<{Ally (03)}>
(What is your name?)

<{Hover-Ball}>
(Ambient.)

From the moment he said this, your vision becomes unclear...

You hear voices from within... and, this is what I-hear...

["Ambient... that is what I shall call you."]
["Why did you call him... Ambient, son?"]
["Because he reminds me of you..."]
["I... ...I don't know how I should respond to that one... son..."]

...sounds of dripping water...
...vibrations...

You are able to see again.

<{Ally (03)}>
(Ambient... I remember you... wuh-why are you here?)

Li'ai'ka asked.

Li'ai'ka sets her eyes on you...
She looks at you in a deep gaze...

<{Ally (04)}>
"Ambient... you remember us, don't you?"

Fay asked openly.

<{Ambient}>
(Yes.)

He responded, through the [EVA].

Upon hearing Ambient, Zeh'ni... with his arms folded, looks at you and asks...

<{Ally (02)}>
(Are you... aware of Ambient's arrival?)

<{You}>
(Yes.)

You replied.

He sighs...

<{Ally (02)}>
(Fine then. Ambient. Explain to us our situation.)

Thus Ambient communes to me, and thus, I allow him access...

He displays a holographic map-in 3 dimensions-beneath him... ...a map of the outside region, with highlighted areas and coordinates.

He explains to all of you, saying...

<(Ambient)>
(You are currently located up on the Heights of Ho'ryya. To be exact, you are here... slotted and seated within the deep depths of a cavern, a step beneath this magnificent plateau.
Your objective is to find a way out, by observing your environment, and gathering data on your surroundings, for me-to analyze and assess it. I shall be accompanying you on this voyage.)

He hovers closer to Li'ai'ka, saying...

<(Ambient)>
(You requested information, and I shall answer. Li'ai'ka, in order to receive the rest of your equipment, ask, and it shall be given, at your request.)

She smiles and says to your [Hover-Ball], while looking at you...

<{Ally (03)}>
(Thank you Ambient.)

Afterwards, she places a hand to the hip and asks you...

<{Ally (03)}>
(Alright Leader, what you wanna' do?)

You pay attention to everyone's face...

You witness the confidence in each, and look towards your [Hover-Ball], saying...

<{You}>
(Ambient. Grant us our equipment.)

He chuckles and says...

<(Ambient)>
(As you command. Although, I did say to ask, if I recall. On the other hand, after that display on the subject, 'Butts', I had to refrain myself from answering.)

Your team laughs at his response, excepting Zeh'ni.

<(Ambient)>
(Downloading your first equipment.)

Ambient added.

<{Ally (02)}>
(Great. A ball with a sense of humor. My day couldn't get any worse than this.)

After hearing Zeh'ni, Li'ai'ka folds her arms, saying...

<{Ally (03)}>
(Pssh. Spare yourself the pity. I hope Ambient reminds you of your stupidity-until you're sick of it.)

Fay shakes his head and replies...

<{Ally (04)}>
(Ain't gonna' happen. Because I'm already sick of the 2 of you, bantering on an important mission. So why don't you 2 hush-a little, so that I can concentrate on our Leader's decisions.)

With her hands spread apart, Li'ai'ka chest-up-while stepping forward to him, saying...

<{Ally (03)}>
(You want a piece of me, tactical boy.)

With a smug look on his face, he looks away, saying...

<{Ally (04)}>
(No. You're not my type.)

Placing her hands to the waist, she casually walks away, saying...

<{Ally (03)}>
(That's more like it.)

Zo'wi shakes her head, saying...

<{Ally (01)}>
(Huh...)

At last, Ambient speaks...

<(Ambient)>
(Download complete.)

[End of Episode 5]

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.4K 178 35
Hello all, hope you enjoy mysterious and horror stories!
My mates are queens!? بواسطة Ares_death

الخيال (فانتازيا)

253K 12.5K 60
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
19.9K 321 6
Valentine has awoken with nothing but a name. Note awakens with nothing but a doctrine. Each has found themselves in Spectra, a strange galaxy with a...
2.1K 290 18
*Original book, description and plans by Littlewolf65* The year is 3021. And the world has become a technological utopia. Technology has advanced far...