Mi Sol (Male Isabela x Reader)

By GlacialQueen25

The story of Encanto...but with a twist. (I do not own anything related to Encanto or the imagery used. I on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Books Out

Finale

3.8K 166 10
By GlacialQueen25

The Madrigal family is reunited. Everyone, including Bruno, stood in the rubble that was once their home. They all wore smiles on their faces, seeing the trio of siblings finally back together.

“Oh, oh!”

The family looked around, confused at the sudden harmonized noise.

“What's that sound?” Abuela Alma questioned, looking around.

“Oh, oh!”

Antonio stepped through the broken archway, “I think it's everyone in town…”

And he was right. Everyone in town was making their way towards the ruined house, most of them carrying supplies, tools, food, and clothes. And leading the town towards the house was none other than (Y/N) wearing a big smile on her face.

“Hey!”

“Lay down your load”

The townspeople sang in unison as they got closer to the Madrigals.

“We are only down the road”

“We have no gifts, but we are many”

(Y/N) spinned, her skirt flowing out, and she stood in front of Isaiah grabbing his hands.

“And we'll do anything for you!”

She sang, staring up into his eyes full of love. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her in front of the entire town.

Everyone cheered loudly and began helping the Madrigal's rebuild their new home.

(Y/N) gave one of the little boys a cup of coffee and watched him chug it down. With the caffeine in his system, the boy was hammering multiple nails into the board with lightning speed.

“It's a dream when we work as a team”

Isaiah sang, helping his sisters push a blue wooden column up.

“You're so strong!” He complimented Luisa

“Yeah but sometimes I cry…” Luisa sang back.

Isaiah and Mirabel smiled and hugged their sister tightly.

“SO DO I~”

The two siblings sang, smiling up at their muscular sister.

“I may not be as strong, but I'm getting wiser.”

“Yeah, I need sunlight-”

Isaiah grabbed an unsuspecting (Y/N) around the waist and kissed her quickly before spinning her away from him.

“and fertilizer. C'mon! Let's plant something new and watch it fly!”

The three siblings all planted different cactus plants and threw soil in the air.

“Straight up to the sky”

“LET'S GOO!

“The stars don't shine, they burn, the constellations glow.”

Mirable was directing many of the townspeople on where to put things. Tio Bruno was helping lay out the foundation onto the ground.

“The seasons change in turn.”

Time passed as the house continued to be built, and more of it was built each day thanks to the never-ending help of the townspeople.

“Would you watch our little girl go?”

Juileta looked over at her daughter with pride as her husband held her close.

He smiled and bumped his hip into hers.

“She takes after you.”

Mirabel was walking past the new entrance of the house when she noticed Mariano sitting there on the steps all upset.

“Hey Mariano, why so blue?”

“I just have so much love inside…”

Mirabel gave him a weirded out smile and helped the man up onto his feet.

“Y’know I’ve got this cousin too. Have you met Dolores?”

Said Madrigal popped up between the two of them and happily bumped Mirabel out of the way. She held onto Mariano's hands and stared up at the man.

“Okay I'll take it from here, g'bye…”

“You talk so loud, you take care of your mother and sister, you make them proud. You write your own poetry every night when you go to sleep. And I'm seizing the moment, so would you wake up and notice me?”

“Dolores…I see you.”

“And I hear you.”

“Yes!” Isaiah and Mirabel cheered high, fiving each other from behind a donkey.

Not too far away, Mariana and (Y/N) saw the new couple and smiled at each other.

“Looks like you'll be a Madrigal anyway.” She teased, hip bumping the older woman.

Mariana smirked and returned the gesture, knocking the younger girl over accidentally, “And so will you.”

“All of you.”

“All of you.”

The sun was setting, and everyone was beginning to pack up their supplies. The house was rebuilt to its former glory, and tonight, they were going to celebrate its return.

Abuela Alma and Mirabel stood in front of the house, smiling up at it.

“Home sweet home. I like the new foundation.”

“It isn't perfect.”

“Neither are we”

“That's true.”

The two bantered sweetly as Mirabel held onto her abuela's arm.

“Just one more thing, before the celebration”

“What?” Mirabel asked, looking at her.

“We need a doorknob.” Tio Bruno slid up next to her.

Antonio walked up and handed the shiny doorknob to Mirabel, “We made this one for you.”

The entire family split to either side of the doorway, making a straight path for Mirabel. Antonio stayed by her side and held her hand tightly.

Mirabel's eyes widened, realizing they were recreating the gift ceremony for her. Antonio gave her an encouraging smile before the two began to walk slowly towards the door.

“We see how bright you burn”

Tia Pepa, Dolores, Camilo, and Tio Felix sang as Mirabel walked past them.

“We see how brave you've been.”

Luisa, Isaiah, and (Y/N) sang next as Mirabel passed them.

“Now see yourself in turn…”

Juileta and Augustin sang softly, looking at their daughter with pride and love.

“You're the real gift, kid. Let us in.” Tio Bruno gestured to the door.

“Open your eyes.” Abuela Alma finished cupping Mirabel's cheek gently, “Abre los ojos. What do you see?”

Mirabel stared into her reflection on the doorknob.

“I see…me.” She answered, “All of me.”

With one final look over her shoulder at her family, Mirabel stepped towards the door. She inserted the doorknob into the door, and much to everyone's surprise, it began to glow.

The glow spread from the door and encased the entire rebuilt house. The magic glow expanded and covered all of the town, bringing a familiar feeling back into the town.

The magic was back and alive again. On the new door was a  of the entire Madrigal family, including Mirabel.

Mirabel looked up and saw one of the windows waving at her, and she waved back, “Hola, Casita.”

One by one, everyone was swept off their feet by Casita as the house used the brick sidewalk to bring everyone inside of the house. All the room doors upstairs were glowing brightly, and toucans were flying around.

Antonio let out a loud laugh as he rode on his jaguar past the family.

Isaiah threw down three paintballs and was engulfed in the colors of blue, yellow, green, and orange. He stomped his foot happily, and various colorful wild plants grew along the wall. He wore a mischievous smirk on his face and waved his hand.

A vine shot out from the middle of the crowds of people, and at the end of the vine, hanging upside down was (Y/N). The vine dragged her back over to Isaiah, and he gave her a smirk.

“Hola Mi Sol.” He smiled cheekily at her and cupped her cheeks.

She giggled and closed the space in between, kissing him gently upside down. The couple were clearly unaware of the various pink plants suddenly spouting along the house walls.

Casita broke them apart, though, as Isaiah was dragged away to pose in the family photo. He had a small pout on his face and brought (Y/N) over to him. Gently, he lowered by his side, and he happily wrapped an arm around her waist.

“Isn't this supposed to be a family photo?” She raised a brow up at him.

“Mi Sol, you're already part of the family.” He winked at her, “See you’re already wearing a ring.”

(Y/N)’s eyes widened and looked down at her ring finger and low and behold. There was a ring made out of  a flower there.

“Everyone! Together!” Abuela Alma announced.

Everyone smiled brightly for the camera in front of them.

“La Familia Madrigal!”

Casita, in an attempt to make them stand closer, pushed on both sides of the family, knocking them all into each other just as the photo was taken. While some of the family members were squished and confused, there stood Isaiah dipping (Y/N) as her eyes were closed mid laughing in the photo.

They truly are a family now, one not only tied by magic but by love as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 445 11
oneshots with the la familia madrigal :) accepting requests!! unless it says fem or male, oneshots are written gender neutral :)
49.4K 1.5K 25
~You will become a part of our family, no matter if you like it or not. We love you~ - The Madrigals The Madrigals were admired and loved by the enti...
1.2K 18 9
All the characters are from Disney's Encanto except for y/n and her family. ( This is a Camilo x fem Book but anyone can read it ) I 100% made this f...
257K 7.1K 18
A boy named Y/N recently moved into the Encanto in search of a new life but what would happen if he suddenly captured the hearts of the Madrigal girl...