Love After Hate

By Shikha2010123

♡First Book of {Miracles in the Dark} Series♡ Can be read as a Standalone too. This is a BxB book. Started... More

Author's Note
Characters Aesthetic
Dedication
Chapter 1 [What The Fuck?!]
Chapter 2 [Charming]
Characters Introduced
Chapter 4 [I Am Not Normal]
Chapter 5 [What Was I Made For?]
Chapter 6 [Cute.]
Chapter 7 [Please]
Chapter 8 [On The Bike???!!!]
Chapter 9 [Am I?]
Chapter 10 [I Never Wanna Get Out Of Here.]
Chapter 11 [Aaryan Yar Tu Puchi Lele.]
Chapter 12 [Indirect Samjho Yar.]
Chapter 13 [Sherrrrr!!!]
Chapter 14 [This Is For The Biology Test.]
Chapter 15 [Only Fucking Yours.]
Part-II of Love After Hate [Secrets Left To Uncover]
Chapter 16 [Impulsive Action]
Chapter 17 [It is a yes, Mr. Aaryan Singhania.]
Chapter 18 [What have you done to me, baby?]
•Important Announcement•
Chapter 19 [Red Room]
Chapter 20 [The darkest you can go, Aaryan.]
Chapter- 21 [You are my only Home]

Chapter 3 [Mission Pussy]

65 9 4
By Shikha2010123

Ishaan's POV

So, it's the next day and the whole day was pretty much like other days that is in a routine. And now it's night, Yes, Night. After that happened, I honestly never been able to sleep. It was as if at night, all the deamons haunt me and taunt me that I couldn't protect myself. But fuck this, I will try to sleep, at least try.

That's why then, I moved to my bed and laid down and ultimately switched the lamp's light. The whole room was dark now so, I covered my whole body from the duvet and now I am feeling a little better or you can say, a little less scared.

I know I want to sleep, so I could feel my eyedroops closing and sleep consumed me whole.
_________________________

(A/N - It's 1:30 am in the morning now)

*You know you disgusted me, I never liked you. But today, let's have some fun, shall we Shan?* "No, I don't want to have any fun, please I am not enjoying this,", I replied while sobbing. *But Shan, didn't you like dicks in you asses, I am sure you would enjoy this all.* "For fuck's sake. LEAVE ME. I BEG YOUUU...", I cried out.

My breaths became heavy, I could feel the tears on my cheeks and all I could think about was 'Escape'. Escape from all of this, from that very moment and seriously escape from this world. So that, I could finally get free from this whole. I shouted and that's when I came out from my nightmare and I could feel my deamons saying, "You deserve this bitch. Yeah, they all are right, You do like dicks. You are gay asshole."

I screamed in the pillow of my bed and kept my hands on my ringing ears. "Why am I like this? Why I have to be like this? Why can't I just be normal like other children who just like girls? Why am I fucking different?", I shouted these questions in the pillow getting frustrated from my own self.

The deamons again said, "You know if your parents are going to find out, how disgusted they would feel?, There would be just disappointment on their faces and you know what, the worse they could do is evict you from this house."

I shouted back, "Shut up! Just fucking Shut up! I know, My--- pare...ts would-not do it. They love me right, I think they do. They wouldn't. Just then I could feel the nausea hitting my throat so I ran towards the bathroom and spit it all out. It felt a little better, just a little. I sighed out a harsh breath and walked towards the window, I opened it and sat across the window on the chair.

I let myself get relaxed as I sanked onto the chair. My breathing relaxed as I breathe in the cool breeze of monsoon wind.

Just then, I saw someone. Actually a very familiar certain someone. Wait, what is he doing here at this hour?
I saw him, as he got on his bike and started it. But just then he turned towards me, and I honestly didnot have much time to hide or something, so he saw me. And came towards the house and asked, "What are you doing Charming? Don't you wanna sleep? Its literally 2:30 in the morning." I retorted back, "None of your business but actually, I should ask you; where are you GOING that too at this hour?" I intentionally emphasised on the word 'Going' cause obviously who goes out sneekily at this hour.

But just the bastard he is, he replied, "None of your business Charming and drove off to somewhere." I sighed and enjoyed the breeze and waited till morning so that I could go and sleep peacefully.
That is what I usually do, sleep then wake up cause of nightmares then wait till the morning to sleep again.

Aaryan's POV

It was now 2:00 in the morning and we had decided to go and execute our mission. So, I got ready in my black leather jacket, a white tee underneath, with a black stretchable pants and my favourite black boots.

I jumped from the window, head towards my bike and then got on it. I was just waiting for Roh to message me. But while I was waiting, I could sense that someone was looking at me and I know this might just be my suspicion but I still turned around and to my surprise, it was none other than Charming. Sitting on a chair with his window open, brown orbs looking at me suspiciously and his hair falling on his forehead while he is just laying down and enjoying the breeze. And I couldn't help but found it beautiful. He is beautiful, there is no doubt in that.

To initiate a convo I asked him what he was doing here but god this uptight asshole and his short vocabulary just replied with a simple 'None of your business', well that is quite true who am I to ask him what he is doing but whatever.

Then a message popped up on my screen and I saw Roh telling me to come to our main base. I was about to start my bike but just then Mr. Charming asked me, yes specifically me that where I was going at this hour. Now I could reply to it but like the egoistic bastard I am, I just replied with a very simple and in an uninterested tone, "None of your business" and then head towards the main door of the neighbourhood.

But that thought still lingered in my head, what could possibly be the reason of him being awake and gazing at the sky with just tiredness and fatigueness in his eyes, as if he was asking someone, anyone to listen to him. But I couldn't really decipher whether his eyes were blank or communicating emotions because it felt as if, he is blank with nothing to say yet a lot of feeling swirled in his eyes.

I shook my thoughts and decided to focus on the mission first, cause ab to uske saath baate shaate hoti hi rahengi.
(Now, we are going to talk almost everyday.)

I reached our main base in 30 mins. Yup, its far and we have specifically chosen this place so that it is away from everyone's sight, basically to keep it hidden.

I walked inside only to find my friends there, waiting for me. I am the one who is always late. Gauddd. Fine. Whatever. Not that they are going to say anything about this.
Just as I said this statement, all three of them said at the same time, "Why the fuck are you always late?"

Okay, here we go.... Fucking Goodness.
I replied, "Actually I-, but just then something pops up in my head and I replied, "None of your business."

They all sighed at the same time and said again in unison, "Tera kuch nai ho skta Aaryan."

We all looked at each other and laughed. God, I cannot be more luckier, I am just blessed to have them. They are there for me everytime, even without me asking them. They are always present to make me feel that even if the world is going to get against me, they would always be on my side. It is always us against the whole world.

After this little session of laughter, we get back to our works. We have to follow Anjelino Petrov the Russian mafia. He is a drug addict bastard who is a fucking pedophile and had raped a lot of women. He is a sex trafficker who happens to sell illegal stuff and do human trafficking across the borders of Alabaddesh and Metrisia.

(A/N - Pedophile- a person who is sexually attracted to children.
• Alabaddesh and Metrisia are imaginatory countries made by me)

Rohan started the tracking, and we immediately found his IP address. Then, me, Sid and Abhi got on our bikes and head towards the east of Kingsbury.

It took us an hour to reach there, but we successfully got inside his house. Roh has been telling us about all the places in the house and the cctv's that could have captured us without us being informed.

Petrov is sleeping peacefully in his big ass bedroom but little does he know, that today is going to be his last peaceful night on this earth. Tsk tsk tsk Bechara. (Bechara - poor guy)

We head inside the room careful not to make any unwanted sound that could have woken Petro up. But just then that asshole farted and god, the fucking odour. Sid laughed silently and Abhi made a gagging face. Okay, I wouldn't lie but fuck bitch the smell is unbearable. I went up to the window and opened it. After some time, the air cleared out completely and we again restarted our mission.

Abhi took the handcuffs and tied him up with that. This bastard was still sleeping peacefully. I gestured Abhi to slap him and he did. "Bhaishab kya chata diya hai, chap gaya hath.", I said appreciating Abhi. (Bro, what a slap! The hand really got printed on his cheek)

Then he woke up, finally. Rubbing his eyes he tried to sit but how could he, when he is tied. And that's when it finally hit him, Stupid Ass. He started panicking and shouting, well no one is going to listen to him. Cause this bastard himself helped us by sleeping in a soundproof bedroom.

"Excuse me Mr. Petrov, You done shouting, then lemme tell you, your bedroom is soundproofed. And by the way, let's have some intoduction; What say, Sid?", I asked Siddharth, head towards him. He obviously replied yes.

"Mr. Pussy- Oh my bad, Mr. Petrov, We are, "Aaryan Singhania", I introduced 'Siddharth Arora', said Sid "and Abhinav Aggarwal", said Abhi.
We are selected to give you a special treatment, which you truly deserve.

"So, let's head towards the destination, Shall we? Mr. Petro Pussy.", I asked the man sitting in front of him. He said, "You don't fucking know me, I will destroy you three. Right Now." This time Sid decided to reply, "Oh! We very well know you Mr. Puss- sorry I mean, Petrov." "Shally Sharma, Richita Dev, Arya Patel, Naira Rathore, Neha Sharma, Kavya Dubey, should I name more Mr. Petrov?", taunted Sid.

The horror in his eyes and surprise on his face didn't go unnoticed by us and we three smile in satisfaction.

He asked while stuttering, "How- Ho..w do you--- kn..ow this-s?" And Abhi replied with anger dripping from his voice, "You know what Mr. Pussy, lemme tell you. People are unaware of the dark and illegal things going on, and we very well know that in human trafficking, the identities are hidden and all the people who work on dark web are anonymous. But, nothing goes unnoticed by the underworld. The underworld is the ultimate head. They are the one to handle all the legal and illegal stuff. And we are very proud to tell you this, that we are the underworld leaders." Just then, Me and Sid started clapping and hooting cause why not bro? We are freaking in power.

"Now its enough talking Mr. Mafia ji, ab thoda maza karte hai, apki khatirdaari me koi kami ni rehni chaiye na.", I said in amusement. (Now it's enough talking Mr. Mafia, lets have some fun now. There shouldn't be any shortage of the hospitality for you, right.)

We took him to the entrace but not before stuffing a handkerchief in his mouth, obviously so that we could muffle his unlimited screams. Now, the question was, who is going to take him on his bike till our base? And it's definitely not me. So, me and Sid looked at Abhi with puppy eyes, mischievous smile and wiggling eyebrows. He replied, "Why it's fucking me always?, you guys are taking the advantage of being older than me, and on the other hand its me, a small baby bro who is the youngest in our group. Fucking Fiiinnneeee. I. am. taking. him."

We smiled at him and then head towards our base for the main deal.
It took us another hour to reach there but yeah we successfully did, without getting caught. We walked inside with a pleading, crying, sobbing, screaming, shouting, begging and helpless Petrol.
Goodness why his name is so similar to other words, I definitely wouldn't choose this surname even if a person offers me millions. But once an asshole is forever an asshole, cause assholes doesn't change.

We threw him into our basement and then our quad head downstairs. We sat across him and started our interrogation. The real one this time.

Sid opened his sealed mouth and we could finally hear his proper screams. But why is he even trying, they all are going in vain. Rohan started the camera which was recording only him. Cause as we already said, on dark web the identities are anonymous but the underworld knows everyone.

I asked, "Well, Mr. Anjelino Petrov, why did you chose to become a rapist?"
He didn't reply so I changed the question, "Why the fuck you raped your own wife and daughter?" That's when his eyes shot open, and he could process it all. He replied with legit a freaking smile on his face, "It was because of my fantasy. One day I forced my wife and her screams were the real release for me. It was all very pleasureful. And well for my daughter, I loved her delicacy just like a flower but I wanted to crush it. I wanted to ruin the innocence."

This psycho fucker is laughing, and all I wanted to do was to just kill him. But there are still more questions left to ask. Rohan asked this time, "When you started sex trafficking?" The bastard replied, "After I was done with my wife and daughter I decided to do something more and that's when I found about dark web. I told the people the price and they brought them. The money was my concern and the pleasure is above all."

I could see rage in everyone's eyes right now, all four of us having ticking patience that could burst any moment. We still asked another question, the very last one before his screams are going to be the only thing he is going to remember before death is going to hug him.

Abhi and Sid asked the last question, "Did you never think about those small children and those women who begged you to stop?" And all I could see was the glistening eyes, as if he is imagining it happen and the psycho smile that erupted on his face and that's when he replied, "You know what, I loved to ruin their innocence and that is what the pleasure is. The release was just fantastic."

We couldn't bear him anymore and you know what really hurts the most that there are people like him, all around the world who happens to be as psycho fuckers as him.

We all said at the same time, "Then this time let's change the roles. And now we will tell you what is the real meaning of ruining someone's innocence and what the fucking pleasure is all about."

I headed towards him and gave him a kick on his face. His face got badly injured with blood coming out from his nose. Sid took the knife and handed it to me and then, I carved on his chest, "A fucking Pedo Bitch." It was looking beautiful. Then Abhi made cuts all over his body and Rohan started putting salt on the wounds. We made him bleed just how those helpless pretty babies and ladies bled, cried and turned into just a body with no soul and heart. Lastly we cut his dick cause that is what his pleasure is, forcing someone to have sex with him. I shouted at him, "Now, go to hell without a dick motherfucker."

But did we let him die, obviously no. It's the last breaths he is taking so we put him in a tub full of salt water. And he shouted for the last time before death engulfed him whole.

We couldn't imagine, no one could; the emotions that those babies and women feel everyday or let me just say, how dead they would feel, how helpess they would feel and how selfless they would feel of themselves. As if, there is no life left for them and they just have to bear it and tolerate it in silence.

We hugged each other and that's the thing between us. No one has to say anything, the silence is just enough to tell all those unspoken words. And this time it's a mixture of rage, anger, guilt, regret, pain and above all, a confidence that yes we would continue this and dedicate something to the world. We knew we would do everything to make earth a better place which is away from these deamons.

But somewhere in our heart we know this too, even if we will finish them all; There still would be people like this growing up everyday and increasing everyday. This is never going to end, but I hope we could make this a little better. But again how could we, when government is involved in this too. Cause obviously the government knows everything that is going in the country but if that's profitting them then why would they stop it. And yes, paisa hi hai jo insaan ko andha kar skta hai. (Money is the only thing that can make a person blind) Cause, you can buy everything from money even money itself.

We broke apart from each other then Roh sent the video recording to the underworld leaders. And we finally drove off towards our homes.

We stopped at a red light and then I asked, "Race?" All three snapped their head towards me and just then the light turned green we all practically made our bikes, trains. I was definitely on first, followed by Abhi and then Rohan and Sid in the same line. At the end the dashboard changed to, Me - 1, Abhi - 2, Rohan - 3 and Sid - 4. I always win, huh!

We then bid each other byes and I head towards the entrance of the neighbourhood and finally entered inside. I turned my head towards the window, yup checking if Charming is still awake but he wasn't obviously. I then checked the time and it was 6:30 in the morning. The sun arise and I could hear the birds chirping and the cool morning wind swirling through the trees and hitting my face.

I parked my car and went up with the stairs, yes there are stairs leading to the roof and I specifically chose this room cause it can help me get into my room, duh! Then, I took a fresh bath, clearing out the blood of that motherfucker bastard and then changed into a new pair of tee and shorts obviously in colour black.

I walked towards my bed and laid down, finally relaxing after a tiring mission. And as I could comprehend about the time and my school, sleep engulfed me in a blanket and I slept peacefully.

__________.........._________
Word count - 3227

I know I am late but anyways here is the chapter.

If you liked it don't forget to follow my account, vote and comment.

Happy Reading!
Yours lovely,
Author Shikha

Thankyou for 167 reads babies. 😘

Do follow me on Instagram for reels and spoilers regarding the story. The link is in the description.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...
20.7K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
322K 18.9K 75
• Devil born to be evil could only be healed by an angel, his angel• She was an introverted, reserved girl. Pushing herself to high school with neve...