๐ƒ๐„๐’๐๐€๐ˆ๐‘

By B0nk1ngton

๐€๐ ๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐…๐€๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‚ โ ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ? โž ~ ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช ๐™๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™๐™š๐™ž โ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐–ค ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐๐€๐ˆ๐‘
โœฆ ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ
๐„๐.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ: ๐“๐Ÿ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐?

๐„๐.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž

30 1 0
By B0nk1ngton

𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Outside, there was a girl named Y/N L/N. She enters the bar by herself and looks at all the people dancing and drinking and many more and then she proceeds to sit near the window. A few minutes later she goes to the counter and orders a beer. After she receives it she starts drinking, while looking at the fireworks outside of the window.

And on her 5th drink the bartender gave her beer not knowing that it was spiked, and when she drinked it she started feeling dizzy then faints.

𝘼 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧...

𝙔/𝙉'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Fuck... What the fuck happened? MY NECK AND MY BACK ALREADY HURTS LIKE A BITCH!! I woke up to be suddenly on the road? This isn't where I was... Wasn't I at the fucking bar? Then again... How the fuck did they managed to drag me onto the road?? Also holy shit why the fuck are the streets so empty as my soul. "HELLO!? ANY VIRGINS HERE!?"

I kept screaming and nothing works because I didn't hear a fucking reply at all 𝗔 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗟𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗟-

After a few hours of meddling around like an idiot a literal fucking billboard shined into my eyes. "OUCH MY FUCKING EYES!!!" I screamed. I look at the screen and it said Welcome players and blah blah blah I ain't reading I'm just gonna follow where that screen arrow thing says where to go.

I started to walk towards whatever it leads me to and... It's just an abandoned school, what the fuck does this have to do?

I entered the abandoned school and in the hallways there were... Uhhh scanners? And phones? I walked towards it and it made a ding. I grabbed one of the phones and it said face recognition? I put my face in front of the phone and... I now have an ID...? And a thing called VISA... Oh well.

Then I turned to the back and see, people...? Wait wasn't the road empty just now? They walked into the scanner and grabbed their phones. "Hey uhhhh what is this exactly...?" I asked a random woman she explained that we're trapped into some kind of killing game or something and we have to play games in order to survive.

My eyes shined in excitement, finally something that is actually fun in my boring ass life. I couldn't even stop myself from giggling like an idiot I feel like people are looking at me as if I'm crazy as fuck

After an hour the registration has now officially been closed. The phone screen says

𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄: 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐍

𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐘: 𝟗 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒:
• 𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐂𝐇
• 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
• 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐅 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒
• 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐅 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐂𝐇

'The coach...? Sounds lame...' I thought to myself, yes I know it's a gym but couldn't it be even more fun like I don't know? Robots? Flying saws? Anything but the fucking coach!

After rules were explained me and some other players went to the elevator, it went up until we reached into our destination 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝘆𝗺.

I take a look around and it's just a gym... Until I look back and there was a monochrome bear- HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD IS THAT MONOKUMA- oh wait false alarm.

𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

Guess it already started the monochrome bear started charging towards us and it literally just said Game Start or some sort of shit.

I started running with a few people with me and holy fuck there are many obstacles, fortunately I managed to dodge all of them while some people are injured or maybe dead, most likely to be dead.

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚

So... Turns out everyone died and I was the only one who survived sooooo hehe.

'Geez people are so weak, they couldn't even managed to survive fucking obstacles? Those were literally easy as fuck...' I looked at my phone and it said "Game Cleared" and I looked at the table and I see the 9 of spades card I walked towards the table and I grabbed the 9 of spades card on the table.

And I just walked out of the area, and started to wonder, where do I go now?

I started walking around on the empty roads hoping I would really find someone... But if I can't...

TIME TO GO ON A FUCKING SHOPPING SPREE BITCHES!!!

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡

Soooooo sudden realization that no electronics work in the mall so I may or may not smashed every single electronics... Well who gives a fuck? it was useless as shit anyways.

Then I went to the convenience store and I found some Ramen, hmmmm the question is... Should I eat it raw or should I cook it...?

Ahhh fuck it I'll eat it raw as if it's a snack. I open the Ramen pack and take the seasonings out, then I crush it then I open the packets then put the powders in it and the spieces that I randomly found. Then I close the Ramen pack so it doesn't spill out then I started shaking it like crazy. After it's done I opened the Ramen pack again and now IT'S A DELICIOUS SNACK!!!

I started eating it, yum it's better than it being cooked. But I probably have bad taste so who gives a fuck?

I got out of the convenience store and went into the clothing store and tried to find some pajamas, after a while I found the Pajamas and just wore them, I walked to the IKEA since the place is really comfortable there and they have beds.

I went to the nearest bed I can find and then proceed to sleep...

𝘼 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 (𝙊𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨) 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧...

So turns out I can't sleep and I just ended up dancing all fucking night and now here I am tired and I look like a piece of shit... Maybe I shouldn't have danced all night and act like as if I was having a dance party

I know it should've been easy for me to sleep since none of the electronic thingy mababs work but I guess I'm just too energetic.

Yeah I'm just gonna go to bed I'm too tired for this shit.

I closed my eyes then I finally slept in peace even though it's day time but who gives a shit? Because I don't.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲?

𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 #𝟐: 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 "𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Re:Cursed By

Adventure

44.2K 1.4K 21
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
2.5K 65 37
Adopted by senior Hueso, a 14 year old yokai who has spent most of her life in the hidden city finally meets someone who will give her life some adve...
293K 7.4K 33
arriving in the universe of your favorite TV show wasn't what you had planned for the month, and certainly you weren't expecting them to act so...str...
111K 1.7K 21
bl . Taekook ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ฅ แž”แž˜แŸ’แžšแžถแž˜:แž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž€แŸ’แžšแŸ„แž˜18แž†แŸ’แž“แžถแŸ†๐Ÿ™ แžŸแžผแž˜แžขแž—แŸแž™แž‘แŸ„แžŸแžšแžถแž›แŸ‹แž–แžถแž€แŸ’แž™แž–แŸแž…แž“แŸแž˜แžทแž“แžŸแž˜แžšแž˜แŸ’แž™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ”ฅ