Mi Sol (Male Isabela x Reader)

Von GlacialQueen25

The story of Encanto...but with a twist. (I do not own anything related to Encanto or the imagery used. I on... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Finale
New Books Out

Chapter 6

3.6K 139 9
Von GlacialQueen25

There she stood, Abuela Alma, staring at them in disbelief, disappointment, and anger.

The smile on Isaiah's face vanished, and a panicked look replaced it. He sat up quickly and tried to fix his disheveled hair, while Mirabel smiled excitedly at her grandmother.

“Abuela!” She gasped, “It's okay! Everything's…”

“Mira…” (Y/N) whispered softly to her best friend, trying to get her to stop talking.

They stood up at this point, and Isaiah slowly reached his pinky out to wrap around hers.

Mirabel ignored her and continued, “We're gonna save the miracle…the magic..”

“What are you talking about?” Abuela Alma cut her off, “Look at our home!” She gestured over to Isaiah, “Look at your brother!”

“Please just…Isaiah wasn't happy and..”

“Of course he isn't happy, you ruined his proposal!” Abuela Alma cut her off again.

Mirabel kept trying to explain, “No no, he needed me to ruin his proposal so that he can finally be with (Y/N)! And then we did all this, and the candle burned brighter and the cracks…”

Isaiah saw the expression on his grandmother's face as she looked at him and (Y/N). He hesitated for a moment, then slowly walked to the other side of the room, quietly joining Luisa, who had just entered the room.

(Y/N) followed behind him and gently tugged his pinky with hers, “Isa..”

“That's why I'm in the vision!” Mirabel smiled, “I'm saving the miracle!”

“You have to stop, Mirabel!” Abuela Alma snapped, “The cracks started with you. Bruno left because of you. Luisa's losing her powers, Isaiah's out of control, because of you! I don't know why you weren't given a gift, but it is not an excuse for you to hurt this family!”

The house groaned as cracks slowly began to emerge again.

“But she was trying to help your family!” (Y/N) defended her friend, ignoring the warning look Isaiah shot at her, “When her and Isaiah reconciled the cracks went away clearly, she did something right!”

Abuela Alma glared at her, “Not another word from you (L/N)! This is not your business, so leave and never come back. You're too much of a distraction to Isaiah and Mirabel!”

Isaiah wrapped an arm around (Y/N) and glared at his abuela, “She doesn't distract me, she makes me happy! You can't separate us! I'll never forgive you if you do!”

The house began to rumble more, and the cracks got bigger.

Mirabel frowned, looking down before looking back at her grandmother, “I will never be good enough for you. Will I? No matter how hard I try.” She glanced over her family, seeing her mom and dad joined. “No matter how hard any of us tries. Luisa will never be strong enough. Isaiah won't be perfect enough. Bruno left our family because you only saw the worst in him.”

“Bruno didn't care about this family.” Abuela Alma retorted.

“He loves this family.” Mirabel defended, “I love this family! We all love this family! You're the one that doesn't care!”

The cracks got larger inside the house and spread all around. They have even reached outside of Casita and into the town, splitting streets in half.

“You're the one breaking our home!”

“Don't you ever…!”

“The miracle is dying because of you.” Mirable accused.

The ground between the arguing Madrigal's cracked loudly. The entire family, at this point, has witnessed the argument and the various cracks that keep appearing on the house.

Tia Pepa gasped, seeing a singular crack climbing its way towards the candle, “No, no, no!”

“The candle!” Tio Felix alarmed everyone.

The candle was knocked over as the house shook. Mirabel sprinted into action and ran towards the candle, ignoring the calls of her mother.

“Casita! Get me up there!” She requested as she ran towards the candle.

Casita used part of the upper floor railing as a ladder for Mirabel to use to climb up. While she climbed, Camilo tried to run towards the candle as well. He shapeshifted into different people as he avoided the falling debris getting in his way.

Isaiah created a vine and swung his way towards the candle. He barely got close before his vine shriveled up and decomposed. He let out a surprised yell as he fell, but Casita caught him with a wooden board. He was slid down onto the ground, confused and now powerless.

(Y/N) ran towards him and slid to his side, holding his elbow as she gazed at him, worried.

“Isaiah! You have to be more careful!” (Y/N) scolded, holding him close.

“M-My powers, they’re gone!” He looked at his hands then at her.

Camilo tried to reach the candle next, but his powers also vanished, just before he could reach the roof. He fell, but luckily, Casita broke his fall with a railing. He landed next to Isaiah and (Y/N) and looked at them in concern.

Mirabel was the only one who was able to reach the roof. She ran towards the candle as chaos continued to unfold below.

Antonio’s door flew open as the light faded out, releasing all the animals out. The house continued to rumble, and a door was falling towards the young boy.

“Careful Antonio!” Tio Felix yelled, pulling the boy into his arms away from the falling door, “We got to get out of here!”

He and other members of the family began to escape the crumbling house with Casita pushing them out.

“Mirabel?!” Julieta screamed out towards her daughter as Casita was pushing her out, “Mirabel?!”

The family was pushed out the door, and only Mirabel remained on the roof.

“Mirabel, leave it!!” (Y/N) screamed out to her friend.

“Mirabel!! The house is gonna fall!” Augustin yelled out.

Mirabel ignored the calls of her family and friend as she kept reaching towards the candle. She stumbled as the house rocked again, but somehow, she was able to grasp what was left of the candle in her hands. 

Casita slid her off the roof as the tower began to collapse. A set of stairs broke her fall and gently slid her to the ground.

(Y/N) gasped, seeing the rubble from the tower coming down towards Mirabel, and tried to run towards her. She didn't get far, however, due to Isaiah pulling her back harshly.

“Isa let me go!” (Y/N) pleaded, trying to fight his hold, then tearfully looked back at her friend. “Mira!!!” 

Various pieces of furniture from the house flew towards Mirabel, forming a small barrier and luckily came just in time as the tower completely collapsed on the young Madrigal.

It was silent for a solid minute as dust clouded the air. Most of the family was still in disbelief, staring at the remains that once was their home.

Julieta was the first to break the silence as she ran towards Mirabel. 

The two window panels fell on either side of Mirabel, showing her dust covered form with a fully burnt out candle in her hand. The miracle was gone.

“Mirabel!” Juileta cried out and knelt in front of her daughter, cupping her cheek softly, “Mirabel, are you hurt?”

“Mira!” (Y/N) broke out of Isa's hold and slid next to her friend, “Oh Mira, thank goodness you're okay.”

“Julieta! Come quick!” Tia Pepa called out from a distance.

Mirabel's mother looked back at her sister before looking back at her daughter, “Don't move. I'll be right back!”

As soon as Juileta left, (Y/N) hugged Mirabel tightly and let out a shaky breath.

“Mirabel, I was so worried.” She pulled away and saw the broken look in her eyes, “Oh Mira, it's not your fault. None of this! We'll get through this, okay?”

Mirabel gave a small nod, but her face stayed the same depressed look.

“(Y/N)!” Isaiah called out to her with a concerned tinge in his voice.

Said girl sighed and gave her friend one more hug before standing up and walking over towards Isaiah.

The male looked her over up and down, let out a sigh of relief, and gave a small glare, “Just what were you thinking back there?!”

“I couldn't just leave her to get crushed!” (Y/N) defended her actions.

He scoffed and crossed his arms, “So getting crushed with her makes it better?” He shook his head and poked her forehead, “You're smarter than that. Use that brain of yours next time.” He then pulled her into a tight embrace, “It's bad enough we're powerless and the family is fractured, I don't want to lose you too, okay?”

(Y/N) hummed and held him closely, laying her head on his shoulder. Her gaze snapped back towards where Mirabel was sitting, but to her utter shock, she was missing.

“Where's Mirabel?!”

~*~

The whole night, the entire Madrigal family and (Y/N) went out searching for Mirabel, but no luck so far. The sun had risen, and everyone was still searching in teams for the lost girl.

Isaiah and (Y/N) formed one team and tried looking all around the village for the missing Madrigal. They asked multiple people, and sadly, no one had seen her.

The pair stopped in front of a familiar tailor shop, and (Y/N) looked up at Isaiah with a nervous grin.

“So you plan on telling my parents we're together now or should we avoid holding hands while we ask them for help.” (Y/N) questioned.

He gave her a small smirk and grabbed her hand tightly, “We can tell them we're together and ask if they've seen Mirabel.” He lifted his hand towards the door, “Besides everyone in town loves me, I'm Isaiah Madrigal, remember?”

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, “How could I forget.”

Just as Isaiah was about to open the door, they heard loud galloping. The newly couple shared a confused look and held each other tightly as a horse sped past them.

“Was that?” Isaiah questioned with wide eyes.

“It was!” (Y/N) gasped happily and started pushing him towards the road, “Go! Go! She's back!”

He gave a small laugh and took a step forward before looking over his shoulder, “What about you?”

(Y/N) gave him a gentle smile and shooed him, “I'll be there soon, take care of your family first.”

Isaiah smiled and blew her a kiss before running after the horse yelling for his sister to slow down.

Once he was out of sight, (Y/N) straightened her posture and, with determined eyes, began to gather everyone in the village.

It's time they repay the Madrigals for all their hard work.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2K 18 9
All the characters are from Disney's Encanto except for y/n and her family. ( This is a Camilo x fem Book but anyone can read it ) I 100% made this f...
46K 1.4K 11
*Edited* (Book_2) A story of Your OC with Isabela Madrigal, fair warning this book contains Bedscene so minors!!! Don't read that part okay!? Underst...
57.7K 754 82
(In the tune of Welcome to the Family Madrigal) Welcome to the Encanto Male reader, Something Something Male reader, (Stops singing) Okay I'm done w...
5.4K 83 26
this was actually my first story if I was the one who make encanto 2 (series) even tho that isn't out yet so enjoy btw this story use she/her (fem) p...