๐Ÿ”ฅ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–‘'๐–˜ ๐•ผ๐–š๐–Š๐–Š๐–“๐Ÿ‘‘

By Solitary_0813

[A TaeKook ff โค๏ธ] 'Jiminaaahhh help me Dada fixed my Marriage.' KTH whine over the call 'Don't panick baby... More

>๐Ÿ’šโ€ข๐Ÿ’œ<
1-Devil King ๐Ÿ‘‘
2-Opposite Attracts โ˜ฏ๏ธ
3-Prince ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿป
4-Monster ๐Ÿคจ
5-The Villain ๐Ÿ‘€
6-Devil's Queen ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿป
7-Liar ๐Ÿ’”
8-Burn Down ๐Ÿ”ฅ
9-Wash Me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
10-Domestic ๐Ÿ 
11-Kiss Me ๐Ÿ‘„
12-Special KooKoo โฃ๏ธ
13-College Crush ๐Ÿ˜ถ
14-Amuesment Park ๐Ÿฉ
15-First Day At Office ๐Ÿฌ
16-Trainning๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿผ
17-Anniversary ๐Ÿ’ž
18-Habitual๐Ÿ™‚
19-Party Party Yeah๐ŸŽ‰
20-Mineโฃ๏ธ
21-In Laws Home๐Ÿ’ซ
22-I Will Not ๐Ÿ’•
23-Into Pleasure๐Ÿ’ž
24-Annoucement๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
25-Party๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป
26-Shield๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ
27-Challenge๐Ÿค
28-Duel๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป
29-Devil๐Ÿ˜ˆ
30-My QUEEN๐Ÿ‘‘

31-I Love Youโค๏ธ

2.7K 179 28
By Solitary_0813

I Love You...~~~

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

TaeKook's Bedroom......

1a.m. (night)...

'I want JUICE!'

5 minutes later...

'I said strawberry juice not orange.'

Another 5 minutes later...

'Kept it aside I want butterscotch!!!'

2 minutes later...

'Ice cream, gummy bear and chips.'

10 minutes later...

'Yeah gimme only gummy bear.'

2 second later...

'No!'

'Actually.'

'Threw this all I don't want anything.' Tae mumble pouting jk gave him 'wth' look while staring at snacks moutain.

'You are keep ordering for everything from past 30 minutes and not having single bite from them and now you're telling me to throw it are you serious.' Jk asked in frustration he nods head with tight lipped smile.

'I ate one gummy bear.' Tae said he fake giggles in trustrated.

'Then, why you told me to brought this all thing if you only wanted to thew.' Jk asked annoyingly he shrug and laid on the bed.

I wanted to eat, now I don't want to eat it just simple.' Tae said pouting jk fake smile.

'His pregnancy harmone more childish than his normal self.' He mumble with heavy sigh.

'I want banana milk.' Tae said pouting jk raised his an eyebrow and looked at his dear banana milk.

Then jk looked back to his wify who is looking at him already innocently with his puppy doe eyes.

'Don't dare to throw this or else I will throw you outside of my penthouse.' Jk warned him tae giggles and sip banana milk.

'Mhmm it's yummy.' Tae moaned while sipped the banana milk jk nod his head proudly 'I know.' Jk mumbled.

'Hubby I think our baby too loves this milk.' Tae said while caresses his eight months baby bump jk giggles.

'Did bun said that?' Jk asked and peck on his cheeks and baby bump he shook his head.

'He always starts kicking whenever I drink banana milk.' Tae said showing him baby's kick jk cood at his little bun.

'Of course he will like this cause he is my bun.' Jk said caressing his bump he pouted 'our baby.' Tae whined jk smile.

'Our babybun.' Jk mumble and take him in his embrace softly he snuggled in his crook.

'Sleep love its late.' Jk said he hummed in reply and looked at him with his doe eyes lovingly.

Jk smile and pecked on his eyes softly he smile and closed his eyes snuggled in his chest.

I'ts been 2 yrs of their official marriage
Yoomin got marriage 1 years ago now, tae is 8 month pregnant.

Jk is beyond happy to have this so good news he was on 9cloud and handle his wife every craves and mood swings.

... Some Month  Later ...

'He loves you so much.' Tae mumbled to jk softly looking at his 4 months old baby bun who is sleeping on his father chest peacefully.

'Is that so?' Jk asked in whispered tae nod his head while caresses jk cheeks and his baby's cute bum.

'Yes baby bun loves his daddy so much' tae mumble in baby voice jk giggle and
pecked on his lip.

'Daddy too loves his baby bun so much' jk said cooing at his sleeping son tae stop giggling.

'You love him?' Tae asked blankly he nod his head several times tae sat on the bed.

'Wow im dying to listen three musical words from your mouth and you never told me now looked at you confessing. What about your wife? What about ur Baby's mumma huh?' Tae said hitting him with pillow sniffing he chuckled.

'You are so meanie.' Tae cried and run towards balcony jk smile and kept his son (Hanuel) on his cradle and strided towards balcony.

'Love!' Jk said leaning on the balcony's door he didn't look at him he admiring the night sky sadly.

Jk sigh and back hugged him he starts wiggling, mumbling to leave him and thrashing in his hold.

'I said Enough! Stay still.' Jk said coldly he looked at him sulking jk peck on his lip softly.

'Are those words really important for you?' Jk mumble he nod his head with big pout jk suxk his pout softly.

Really? Jk mumble he mumble back 'yes really.' Jk hummed.

'More than me.' Jk mumble in between kiss he shook his head and hugged him dearly jk deepen the kiss.

'I'm sorry.' Jk whispered in his crook.

'It's slip from my mouth.' Jk mumble tae pull back furrowing and kept his hand on his hip angrily.

'What do you mean its slip? You don't love our baby bun?' Tae asked angrily he shook his head & taekook gasped together.

What? Tae shouted at him he shook his head.

'No! I don't mean that. Oh god how can I make you understand.' Jk panicked he looked at him with teary doe eyes.

'You know you are so impor no emm... Jk stop and looked at tae affectionately and cupped his face softly he snjffed.

'You are only important person of my life who own this devil's heart and my

Tae glared at him he smile nervously.

'Our son.' He mumbled tae hummed in satisfaction.

'You show me different emotions which I was never experienced in my past life ever my love.' jk mumbled emotionally he blink his tears away jk wiped face softly.

'My heart feels alive whenever you are with me and this emotion is the most special for.' Jk said genuinely he smile.

'I want to treasure you and our sweet moment everytime. If its call love then.' Jk whispered looking into his innocent teary doe eyes and pecked on his nose.

'Then?' Tae whispered innocently with closed eyes and open his eyes to look at him.

'I love you alot that these words can't describe my emotion which I hold only for you and for our baby.' Jk said tears fall from his eyes tae cried in his palm and looked at him crying.

He wiped jk's tears 'sorry.' Tae mumble jk shook his head and connected head sighing heavily.

'I love you Jeon Taehyung.' Jk confess tae caresses his cheeks affectionately.

'And I only loves to hear my name with your this pretty mouth, moan and love you's from your this sweet lips.' Jk said in mumbled huskily he whined shyly.

'Naughty daddy!' Tae said glaring jk giggles and hugged him possessive he hug him back.

'Should I show you my naughtiness my sweet baby boy.' Jk asked huskily while nibbling with his earlobe he moan.

'I'ts been month that I didn't show you my naughtiness, right baby?' Jk asked and smooches his cleavage lovingly he moan and threaded his finger in hair.

'Say love something.' Jk said and pull away from hug tae breathing heavily.

'I'm sleepy.' Tae mumble lazily jk laugh and shook his head ' I will make your sleep go away in a snap love.' Jk said and lift him in bridal style he whined.

'Hubby baby bun will wake up cause of my moans.' He said jk change his way now he is going towards secret room.

Tae widen his eyes and thought some other way to stop this double bunny.

'Who will take care of our baby bun he will cry and search for milk an.... Cutt off

Jk kiss him passionately he moan and blabbered in between kiss and jk spank him softly.

'Mhhmm daddy.' Tae moaned jk made him wrapped his leg around his waist and kneading his bum softly kissing him passionately.

Tae kissed him back while threading his long slender finger in his soft hair.

(They have sensor if baby bun wake up it will inform jk in the secret room tae knows about it too.)

...

'Aahhaa dad...dy!' Tae moan his eyes roll cause of pleasure and clenched bed sheet tightly.

His body jerking up and down every thrust of jk inhuman speed and spank on his thigh and bum.

'Mhmmm.' Tae moan in between kiss jk thrusting fasten while kissing him with possessively and love.

'Look at me love.' Jk mumble before his lip he nod mindlessly jk gives butterfly kisses.

'Love you so much.' Jk mumble looking into his hooded teary eyes tae sniffing cause of overwhelmed.

'Love you.' Tae whispered emotionally and caresses jk's puff cheeks softly he leaned closer and both kiss each other lovingly.

'I hurt you alot, didn't I?' Jk asked tae shook his head and pecked on his lip.

'You didn't and will never hurt me.' He whispered and hug him jk thrust while buried his face in his crook.

'Ahrrgg its feel so amazing.' Jk mumble tae scratches his back perfectly cause of pain and pleasure jk giving him.

'Hu...bbbbyy I think

'Got you baby wait for a minute.' Jk said he nod his head vigorously and both cu'm together after sometime of thrust.

Jk buckle his hip deep inside him and release his every ounce of seed in his womb.

Tae gasped when jk turned him around in blink still the lower connected each other.

'My naughtiness isn't done yet love.' Jk whispered in his ear behind back while make their position comfortably.

'You are too liking this position, right.' Jk asked giggling huskily and thrust a little bit slower he moan and arch his back beautifully jk groan in more need.

'Fuxk baby!' Jk mumble and fasten his space pecking on his shoulder, neck & cheeks.

'Ahmmm ye..ss hubby.' Tae moan and moves his hip back sensually jk groan thrusting inhuman speed and loving his wify bold moves.

...

'Ahhaa daddy mhmm.' Tae moan while biting his lip sensually and moving his hip up and down.

Jk holding his bum cheeks protectively while helping him to bounce on his dk.

He cupped his bxxbs and squeeze softly
while tae riding him and moaning too.

'You are doing great love.' Jk mumble and pulled him into heated kiss while thrust well.

He turned their position and start him thrusting fast pace possessively groan.

'Let's cu'm together.' Jk said before his lip he hummed and moaning mess in his embrace.

'One more.' Jk mumble after cumming don't know how many time tae shook his head his body trembling jk sulked.

'Pwwse baby! I love you nahhh.' Jk sing tae give him wth look and hit on chest jk snuggled in his chest suxking softly.

'One more please.' Jk mumble suxking and squeezing he shook his head and closed his eyes tiredly.

Jk thrust him teasingly and caresses his thigh sensually tae whine with a shaky moan.

'Can I bun's mumma.' Jk whispered he nod head mindlessly jk smiles widely and made love passionately again.

They made love whole night ~~~

... In the Morning ...

'Aw my baby bun wake up.' Jk mumble and take him in his warm embrace the baby rubbing his eyes cutely.

'My baby wants milk.' Jk asked cooing at him and made his way towards the secret room.

Tae sleeping naked under the duvet jk sat beside him and caresses his cheeks jk already clean him and treat him too.

He slid down duvet slowly a little bit and kept his son beside his mumma.

'Have your breaky himself baby bun cause your mumma is tired.' Jk said baby looked at him confusedly and smile.

Jk chuckle and help baby. Hanuel took tae's ni'pple in his mouth when jk help him.

He start suxking hungrily tae moan in his sleep jk licked his piercing lip and pecked on his bxxbs.

'Baby.' Jk mumble pecking on his cheek tae hummed in reply 'help baby bun or else he will start crying.' Jk said softly.

Tae open his eyes confusedly and blink jk caresses his back softly then he look down towards his chest.

'Aww wh..en did my bu..bba ball came here.' Tae said in hoarse sleepy voice and hold him perfectly jk smile.

'I'm going to make breakfast.' Jk said and pecked on his cheeks he hummed and shu him playfully jk giggles.

Hanuel giggles too looking at his dada and suxking his ni'pple hungrily jk coo at his baby bun.

'My cute little munchkin.' Jk said while made his way downstair for making breakfast for his dear wify.

...

After breakfast trio sleep together in the secret room peacefully into each other embrace.

...

Thank You ✨

... 🤓 ... The End ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 3.1K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
101K 3.4K 23
Previous name of the book- Ceo and his Angle I completely own the story but not the characters. Their is nothing to do with the real life characters...
26.4K 991 26
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
230K 7.9K 17
Mature content ahead ๐Ÿ”ž Bullying from your wild fantasies ๐Ÿ˜ "St-stop we are in pu-public place" - KTH "You are mine Taehyung" - JK . . "I JUST WANNA...