Lucia// Five Hargreeves

Od LostGirl_StoryTeller

A Five x OC, Umbrella Academy read! Started: 02/28/2024 Finish: 00/00/0000 Summary: A/N: the story is probabl... Viac

☂ A/N about the fanfic ☂
☂ Prologue ☂
☂ Chapter 1 ☂
☂ Chapter 2 ☂
☂ Chapter 3 ☂
☂Chapter 4☂
☂ Chapter 6 ☂
☂ Chapter 7 ☂

☂ Chapter 5 ☂

25 3 6
Od LostGirl_StoryTeller

Playing Detective

After the encounter with Klaus, Five and Lucia continued to walk down the alley. They soon stopped at a corner and they peaked around, spotting a plumbing van. Five turned to Lucia and whispered to her, "Here's the plan, we sneak into that van while they're occupied and drive off...good?"

"So we're stealing? Sure let me add that on my record when we get back."

"Yes and I'm being serious here!"

"Well I am too." She then sees the last guy get out of the van and walks through an open door of the building. "Look! There's our que."

They both sneakily ran to the van. Five and Lucia but head to the driver's seat and stopped to look at each other. "I drive!" They said at the same time. "Have you ever driven a car?!" Five questions.

"Can't be that hard."

"Get to the passenger side or you'll get us killed with your driving techniques!"

Lucia rolled her eyes but did as she was told. When they were in the van Five chuckled. "Dumbass."

"What?"

"They left the keys here. This will be easy."

When Five started the engine and made a sound, they heard a man call out to them but Five quickly drove off. Lucia rolled down the window and flipped him off.

"You know how to drive though, right?" She said after she sat back.

Without looking and focusing on the road he responded, "Of course I do, You don't ever have to worry."

For a moment there was this comfortable silence between them and Lucia decided to break it. "If...when this is all over and we save the world, mind teaching me how to drive?" Five felt like smiling but he kept himself together. "Sure, I don't mind teaching you. Just promise not to kill us, alight?" Lucia laughs, "Can't promise that."

Five slowly stopped on the side of the road, parking the van, where he wouldn't look suspicious. "We are going to sit here and wait." He said after turning off the engine. "Shit, is that Lance over there?" Lucia points at a man holding coffee, across the street.

"Yes, and he looks suspicious." They saw that he was looking both ways before quickly entering the building. "This is, in fact, where the eye will be made so we'll just have to wait."

"Okay, then I guess-" Lucia arranges her car seat back, "-I'll be taking a power nap." She then giggled, "Power nap. Get it? Because I have an energy ability."

"Okay, you hang out way too much with Klaus."

"I rarely get to because I'm busy hanging out with you. Consider yourself lucky Five." She then slowly fell asleep and Five sighs leaning back in his seat. He then sees a couple of kids playing with a soccer ball and the wave of mixed emotions overcome him. Meanwhile Lucia was in a slight nightmare.

Lucia woke up in her bed but not the one at the academy, the one back home. She looked around confused to why she was back here so when she stepped out of her room she called out to her mom.

"Mom!? Mom, where are you!?" She looked all around and there was nothing so she decided to check outside but when she opened the front door, there was nothing but rundown buildings, houses, and ashes in the air. Her breath hitched. It started to get hard to breathe and the smell of smoke was coming from behind her. She looked back terrified at the sight of her home burning from the inside and when she looked down she saw her mom on the floor trying to stay alive.

"No, no, no, Please mom, I'm right here, Please don't go. Don't die on me." Lucia cries while holding her mom's almost lifeless body gently in her arms.

"Mija-'' She coughs rapidly when blood comes out of her mouth. "-you are a danger... to this world but you... can also save it."

"What? I caused all of this?"

"No, you.. tried to save..." her mom's breathing stops and Lucia quickly checks her pulse. There was none.

"Mom?! No please, I need you!" She held onto her mom's lifeless body crying even more than before. Soon her mom turned into ashes and some wind blew her away along with the house and everything around Lucia. She was in a dark pitch black place, cold and hollow. She cried on the floor hopelessly. 'How could this happen? Why me? What happened? Did I do this? Did I try to save the world? Did we fail?' Questions were running through her head but were then interrupted by a voice calling her name and Five's name. Knocking was also being heard.

Lucia shot her eyes open and jumped from her seat. 'Oh great it was just a stupid nightmare' Sighed in relief wiping a tear from her cheek. She then turned to the direction of the window and felt like her soul left her body for a moment after seeing Luther's face pressed against the window, knocking.

"Ay cabron(bastard)! Luther!?" Her yelling woke up Five but he too looked like he just had a nightmare.

"What's with all the yelling?"

"Luther scared me, he's outside the door."

"Let me in!" Luther yells from outside.

Five groans and Lucia was about to jump to the back but he grabbed her by the thigh, causing her to yelp. "Pendejo, ¡no hagas eso!(Dumbass, don't do that!)"

"Sorry, but I don't want Luther sitting here."

"Well don't go around touching a lady's thigh like that-" she looks down to see that he still had his hand on her thigh which caused her to blush, "-and get your hand off it!" She slaps his hand away.

"My bad, I didn't realize." His cheeks slightly turned pink.

"I'm going to the back, it seems that you guys need some serious brother talk." She unlocked and opened the passenger door for Luther before jumping to the back of the van.

Luther tried squeezing himself inside and caused the van to shake a bit. Lucia was struggling to not laugh in the back. She always catches herself laughing with or at this strange family.

"What do you want, Luther! We're on a mission here." Five said a bit irritated.

"You guys sleeping didn't seem like it...Are you guys okay?"

"Well you shouldn't be...how did you even find us?"

"Umm, well..." Luther looked back and this made Lucia turn around to look in the same direction and she jumped a bit because she didn't realize Klaus was in the van as well. "Wha-When did you get in here??"

Klaus was holding Dolores in his arms. "Hey, a little privacy, guys. We're really hitting it off back here."

Five then got mad at Klaus that he threw something at him but he dogged it by covering himself with Dolores. Five then yelled angrily, "Get out! You can't be here! We're in the middle of something."

"Any luck finding your one-eyed man?" Klaus asks.

"No"

"Klaus!" Lucia whispered, slapping his arm to shut up because Luther was there.

"What is he talking about?" Luther then asked Five.

"Does it matter? It's Klaus." He then sighed softly, "What do you want Luther?"

"Um, so Grace may have had something to do with dad's death."

"DANG!" Lucia accidentally yelled, causing them to get her attention. "Sorry, carry on." They then went back to the conversation.

"Anyways, so I need you to come back to the academy, all right? It's important."

"It's important," you have no concept of what's important."

"Hey!" Klaus interrupts, "Did I ever tell you guys about the time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding?" He then laughs and so does Lucia. "Did it hurt?" She then asked.

"Yeah it was so painful."

"What are you two still doing here?" Luther asked.

"Hey! I was here first before your umpa lumpa ass, got here." Lucia protested.

Luther sighed and looked at Five for help. "Lucia can stay." Five responded.

"I'm going to the conference store, wanna join the fun?" Klaus asks Lucia.

"Sure! I'll be back Five, you two, don't throw hands at each other." She smiles, patting both their shoulders. She then opens the side door of the van and hops out with Klaus. Klaus then puts an arm around Lucia's shoulder like the besties they are and starts heading to the corner store across the street.

When they were in the store. Lucia looked all around and was amazed at the sight of all the candy, snacks and food.

"See anything you like, take it. Put it in your pockets." He whispers to her.

"Wait, we're stealing? I thought you had money?"

He chuckles, "No and I doubt you have any either-" he grabs a couple of candies and shoves it in his pockets. "-just follow my lead, alright?"

"Okay, I've stolen before, a lot actually, since I lived on the streets? I don't need to follow anyone's lead, Klaus."

"Then give me your BEST shot girl!" Lucia nodded in response and looked at the lights around the store, getting an idea.

"Hm, let's give my ability a shot. Here's the plan, I will try to drain the electricity and when the lights shut down, you steal as much as you can, deal?"

Klaus giggles, jumping in excitement, "Deal!"

Lucia puts her hands in the air and tries to concentrate. Slowly the light flickered around the store and the energy of the electricity lights were getting sucked into the palms of Lucia's hands. The lights are now shut off and the store is dark.

Klaus quickly shoves items in his coat and pockets. "Okay, let's go!" He calls out quietly.

"Uh, Klaus? What do I do with this big energy orb thing on my hands?!" Lucia panics.

"Uh, j-just throw it at something!" He suggested.

Lucia shrugged her shoulders and threw the energy orb with all her force at one of the shelves. Only to cause a problem. Flames started to build up and the sprinklers turned on. "Shit we have to go, now!" Lucia quickly then stuffed her pockets with candy and they both took off sprinting. A cop then started to chase them from behind whistling his whistle and yelled, "Hey! Get back here!"

Lucia busted out laughing as she was still on the run with Klaus. When they passed by the van Klaus yelled, "Hey, bitches!"

"Be right back Five!" Lucia yelled.

Five sighed in disappointment. "I need to go get her before she gets caught up with the cops."

"Okay well, see you at home Five." Luther responds.

"Yeah sure." Five then blinked out of the van.

Lucia was still running behind Klaus when she felt a pair of hands grabbing her and was teleported to a familiar location, the back of the van. Five landed beside her. "What the?" Lucia said, confused.

"What in your right mind told you to rob the place, you could have gone to jail! And why is the place on fire?!"

"I'm sorry, but Klaus and I wanted to have some fun...and as for the fire, I caused it by accident with my ability. I never meant for that to happen."

Five sighed in defeat of being disappointed with her, he actually cared for her safety and he didn't realize it till now. "It's fine, we either way have to get back on track. Don't get into any more trouble unless you're in danger. Got it?"

"Okay...you can be no fun sometimes, you know?"

"Thanks." He smiled sarcastically and Lucia rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Thanks by the way, you know, for saving my ass back there."

"Yeah, no problem. I'm repaying you for saving my life before at the department store."

"It was nothing..."

"It sure was something."

Lucia then remembered her nightmare from earlier. "Are you afraid of your ability?"

"...Well, in some parts, maybe. Why?"

"I had a nightmare earlier. I um, I was back in my own house. I started calling out for my mom and was looking for her. She wasn't there so I opened the front door and when I did, everything was destroyed. Like as if an apocalypse happened. I looked back and I saw my house burned and my mom was on the living room floor...She was dying. She told me that my ability is a danger to this world but I can also save it. Whatever that means. She um...she then died, in my arms." She felt a tear drop run down her cheek but Five wiped it off.

"Hey, it's okay to be afraid. Maybe your ability can be a danger to this world but all you've done is be a hero."

"What if this whole time that we are looking for this stupid prosthetic eye owner and it turns out that I was the one who caused it?"

"No, that wouldn't be possible Lucia, it can't be you. You've been around me this whole time and you've done nothing wrong. Well except choosing to rob a store with Klaus" he chuckles and she does too.

"Then we better hope that's true and we stop whoever causes it before it's too late." Lucia then looked out the window,  it was getting dark outside now as the sun was starting to set. She then spotted Grant coming out of the building with a briefcase. "Hey there's our guy." She points out to his direction.

"Yeah and he looks very suspicious now." Five said while observing.

Meanwhile back at the academy, the other Hargreeves siblings were in a slight danger with two intruders. The same ones that attacked Lucia and Five back at the department store.

A/N: Go follow my Instagram: storyteller_since2020 for more updates, sneak peeks and more!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

111K 1.7K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...
1.5K 49 14
"Victoria." "Five." "Bullets? Holes?" "My name. It's Five." "Wow, what a loving family." Victoria was nothing but an ordinary girl. As ordinary as a...
16.9K 351 71
"It's you and me, today, tomorrow, forever and a day" Who would have thought that two people that hate each other so much that they want nothing more...
190K 4.4K 14
Five and (y/n) have been very close friends. Almost always were together. That is until Five wanted to prove their father wrong and decided to time t...