๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ แตโฑแตแต‰ สทสฐแต‰แต‰หกแต‰สณ หฃ แต’แถœ

De sky3wolfhard

Stranger Things S1-S4 "It's different" Lucas shrugged "you're different". "How so?" Delilah asked. "You're n... Mais

Vol. 1
Prologue
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
Vol. 2
009
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
Vol. 3
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
25
026
A/N!
Vol. 4
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
A/N!

010

170 7 0
De sky3wolfhard

"CRAZY TOGETHER"

Delilah watched as the boys nerded out together, they'd all dressed up as Ghostbusters. Delilah had made the wise decision to not dress up with them.

"Whoa! Whoa! Why are you Venkman?" Mike jabbed at Lucas chest.

"Because I'm Venkman" Lucas shrugged him off."No, I'm Venkman" Mike argued.

"Why can't there be two Venkmans?" Will asked.

"Because there's only one Venkman in real life. We planned this months ago. I'm Venkman, Dustin's Stantz, you're Egon, Lucas is Winston and Del's boring" Mike frowned.

"They're... fictional characters?" Delilah raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"I specifically didn't agree to Winston" Lucas rolled his eyes.

"Yes, you did!" Mike snapped.

"I don't think he did" Will sided. Dustin agreed "No one wants to be Winston, man".

"What's wrong with Winston?" Mike asked.

"What's wrong with Winston? He joined the team super late, he's not funny, and he's not even a scientist" Lucas frowned.

Yeah, but he's still cool" Mike shrugged.

"If he's cool, then you be Winston" Lucas told him, Delilah agreed that he had a point.

"I can't!" Mike told him. Lucas asked "Why not?".

"B-B-Because...". Mike stuttered.

"Wow, racist Mike" Delilah muttered under her breath.

"B-B-Because" Lucas mocked Mike "Because you're not black?".

"I didn't say that!" Mike snapped.

"You thought it" Lucas shrugged.

Dustin stared off in the distance for a while before asking "Guys? Why is no one else wearing costumes?".

Delilah's mouth fell open and all of a sudden, she felt really greatful to be boring.

"When do people make these decisions?" Dustin asked.  "Everyone dressed up last year" Will added.

"It's a conspiracy, I'm telling you" Dustin shook his head "Del? Are you a part of this? You're not dressed up?".

Mike rolled his eyes "she's not part of a conspiracy, there is no conspiracy".

Dustin, Lucas and Delilah approached Max, the boys had begged Delilah to go with them as 'she was a girl' and 'she would know how to make conversation'. The girl had shook her head called them pussies and agreed.

"Hi, Max. I'm Dustin, and this is..." Dustin introduced.

"Lucas" the other boy added.

"Yeah, I know. The stalkers" she smirked.

"Me?" Delilah asked, feeling offended.

"No" she smiled "Not you. You're Delilah right?".

Delilah smiled "Del".

"Actually...We weren't stalking you. No, we were just concerned because, you know, you're new and all" Dustin stuttered.

"Yeah, for your safety" Lucas agreed.

"Mmm-hmm. There are a lot of bullies here" Dustin nodded "So, we were talking last night, and you're new here, so you probably don't have any friends to take you trick-or-treating, and you're scared of bullies, so we were thinking that it would be okay if you come with us".

"That's presumptuous of you" Max spoke sarcastically.

"What they're trying to say is, would you like to come trick or treating with us" Delilah smiled at her.

"Yeah, sure" she smiled.

"We're meeting at the Maple Street cul-de-sac at 7:00. That's 7:00 on the dot!" Dustin called out to her.

He turned to Delilah "How did you do it?".

She rolled her eyes.

"Listen. You two stay close to your brother, okay?
And listen, listen, listen..." Joyce turned to Will "If you get a bad feeling or anything,you tell him to take you straight home.You promise?".

Delilah nodded along with what her mom was saying, slowly sliding some cat ears on her head.

"Okay" he nodded.

"I hope it doesn't suck" Bob, impersonated Dracula.

"I just don't get what she sees in him" Jonathan spoke once they were all in his car.

"He's not that bad" Delilah sighed "I mean, I can't use my powers around the house because of him".

"At least he doesn't treat me different. I can't even go trick-or-treating by myself. It's lame" Will shrugged.

"What? You think I'm lame?" Jonathan asked.

"No, but it's not like Nancy's coming to watch over Mike, you know?" Delilah told him.

"Hey, listen. If I let you go on your own, you promise to stay in the neighborhood?" Jonathan asked "And be back at Mike's by 9:00".

"Hey,Don't let any of your spazzy friends use this, all right?" He passed the camera to Will "I hope it doesn't suck".

"Will! Del!" Lucas shouted at them "You guys ready for tonight?".

" If I get another 3 Musketeers, I'm gonna kill myself" Lucas complained. Dustin asked him "What's wrong with 3 Musketeers?".

"What's wrong with 3 Musketeers? No one likes 3 Musketeers" Lucas sneered.

"It is top three for me. Seriously, I can just eat a whole bowl of nougat. Straight up" Dustin smirked.

Suddenly someone jumped out at the group, someone dressed up in a Michael Myers mask and in fully black.

The boys screamed but Lucas screamed the squeakiest.

The person behind the mask giggled and revealed themselves as Max.

"Holy shit! You should have seen the look on your faces. And you? Who screams like that? You sound like a little girl" she laughed pointing at Lucas.

She walked infront before turning around "Hey, you guys coming or not? Oh, I heard we should hit up Loch Nora. That's where the rich people live, right?".

Dustin and Lucas laughed but Mike looked seriously pissed, Delilah and Will looked at each other and shrugged but decided to linger behind with Mike.

"Did you two agree to this?" Mike complained.

"What?" Delilah asked.

"To her joining our party" he grumbled.

"It's just for Halloween" Will shrugged.

"You should have checked with me" Mike sighed.

"Well, they were excited. I guess I thought you'd be okay with it" Will shrugged.

"She's ruining the best night of the year" Mike walked away.

Will and Delilah walked beside each other for a while before some dick pushed Will to the ground.

"Watch it, Zombie Boy" one of them spoke. "Trick or treat, freak" another added.

Will fell and started to shake, causing Delilah to panic.

"Mike! Mike!" Delilah called out in a state of panic. Mike ran over "Del? What happened? Is he hurt?".

"He's.. he's having an episode" she told him.

Will gasped and opened his eyes when Mike put his hands on his shoulders.

"Holy shit" Dustin ran towards the three, Lucas and Max trailing behind him.

"We're gonna get you home, okay? We're gonna get you home. Hold on" Mike assured Will.

"All right, take it easy" Dustin tried to help.

"I got him" Mike snapped.

"Mike?" Dustin asked.

"Keep trick-or-treating. We're bored anyways, right Del?" He told them.

Delilah turned around and mouthed 'sorry' to the others but followed Mike and Will anyway, it was her brother and her best friend and that was all that was important.

The three sat on Mike's basement couch, all of their Halloween candy out in-front of them.

"It's like... like I'm stuck" Will explained.

"Like, stuck in the Upside Down?" Mike asked.

"No" Will sighed "You know on a View-Master, when it gets, like..."

"Caught between two slides?" Delilah asked.

"Yeah. Like that. Like one side's our world, and the other...The other slide is the Upside Down. And there was this noise coming from everywhere. And then I saw something.It was like this huge shadow in the sky. Only, it was alive" Will explained.

"Is this all real? Or is it like the doctors say, all in your head?" Mike asked.

"I don't know. Just please don't tell the others, okay?
They won't understand" Will looked down.

"Eleven would" Delilah told him.

"She would?" Will asked.

"Yeah. She always did" Delilah smiled sadly "Sometimes I feel like I still see her. Like she's still around, but she never is I don't know. Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy".

"Me, too" Mike agreed.  "Hey, well, if we're all going crazy, then we'll go crazy together, right?".

Will and Delilah smiled.

"Crazy, together".

Delilah laid in her bed and decided to try and radio Eleven just one more time.

She spoke quietly "It's day 353. I had a bad day today. Will had another episode, I told him you would understand. If you're out there, just please give me a sign. I really need you, El".

Delilah was convinced she heard a faint whisper "Del".

The girl frowned at herself, she was being stupid. She used her powers to chuck the walkie-talkie across the room.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

47 0 14
This takes place in season 4 (does not follow the plot) Hawkins was quiet after the Byers left, and KJ definitely didn't miss the chaos. Ready to div...
1.3K 120 29
In which: Everything was going good for you and your friends, you realize that everything would change sooner or later. now you have to protect your...
4.8K 169 15
๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐„๐’ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ...
89.1K 3.2K 49
"Do you think she's an alien" "No T.K she is not an alien" "What normal girl has no hair" "Oh my God shut up T.K I'm trying to think" โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ...