Wasted potential ★ holes [zig...

By wormgibby

"They call her shark She bites" A bad mistake and an altercation with the police gets jo dalton sent to a ca... More

Prologue
Silly little memes:p
Incorrect quotes
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
A/n
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty- eight
Twenty- nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-four
A very special thank you
Act 2 prologue
Thirty-five
Thirty- six
Thirty - seven
Thirty - eight
Thirty - nine
Forty
Forty - one
Forty - two
Forty- three
Forty - four
Forty - five
Forty - six
Forty - seven
Forty- eight
A/n
Forty-nine
New book!

Thirty-three

622 19 25
By wormgibby

The next morning was unlike no other at camp green lake. For the first time ever, no one had to go and dig a hole. Instead all the campers were told to stay in the mess hall until further notice.

"Maybe there...throwing us an ice cream party?" Armpit suggested hopefully.

The rest of the d tent table looked at him. "You really think with all the things going on, they just decided to reward us with an ice cream party?" Shark was baffled at the fact that Armpit even thought that was a distinct possibility. "The only way we're getting an ice cream party around here, is if it's our last meal before they take us out back and shoot us old yeller style.." she told them, clearly exasperated with armpits dumb suggestion.

All the boys just looked at her, surprised to hear such a graphic sentence come out of her mouth.

"You good there shark?" Squid asked, checking on her.

"Obviously no, what the hell is going on out there?" She questioned, trying to peak out the window.

"At least we're not digging holes.." x ray pointed out, trying to look in the bright side.

Shark let out a deep sigh, attempting to calm her nerves, but it was no help. Zigzag took notice of how tense she was, so he secretly took her hand from under the table and put it in his. The feeling of his hand took her by surprise, but she then quickly laced her fingers with his.

As d tent sat around there table, the air felt odd. Like after they left this table, there life's wouldn't be the same. But they couldn't tell if it would be for the better of for the worse.

About an hour had passed, still no updates from the counselors or anyone. People were starting to get Antsy so they were wondering around the mess hall, trying to get a peak of what was going on outside.

As shark and zigzag sat together at the table, zigzag decided he was gonna tell shark how he really felt, and he wasn't gonna chicken out like all the other times he had.

"Shark?" He asked her, getting her to turn her head and look at him.

"Yeah zig?" She said.

Zigzag looked into her bright green eyes, he had never really noticed how green they were until now, but now wasn't the time to get lost in her eyes.

"When we were talking last night..and you said we'd still be friends after camp.." he started. Shark nodded along, signaling she was paying attention. "It's just um.." he couldn't even get the words out. "Sorry.." he apologized.

She then took her hand and placed it on top of his. "Go on zig, it's okay I'm listening." She assured him .

"Well, when you said friends, I just feel like-" just as zigzag was about to confess his feelings towards shark, he was interrupted by someone yelling, and that someone was squid.

"They're alive!" Squid yelled, signaling the others to come see for themselves.

Sharks jaw dropped to the floor when she heard those words. She immediately got up out of her seat. "Come on zig!" She said, the biggest smile on her face as she grabbed his hand and lead him out of the mess hall.

Shark and the d tent boys practically sprinted to go see their friends. They greeted them with big hugs, despite smelling like onions.

"I'm so glad you guys are alive!" Shark said happily, hugging Stanley tightly.

"Oh man we thought you guys were buzzard food." Zigzag  told them.

"No im not, I'm going home." Stanley announced to them.

"Home?" They all questioned.

Just then mom came out and spoke to the lady who was supposedly taking Stanley home. "Well uh, there seems to be no file of hector zeroni.." he said.

"What? Is that so?" The lady asked.

"what kind of a camp you running here?" The police officer questioned the warden.

"A nice one.." the warden answered.

"Oh please.." shark muttered, rolling her eyes.

"I am ordering an investigation of this facility." The officer told her.

As all this was happening, shark noticed Mr sir hiding behind his clip board, like he was hiding from someone.

"Hey man, call my mom alright, and tell her I'm sorry, tell her Theodore said he was sorry." Armpit said, handing Stanley a note.

A smile crept up on to sharks face as she gave pit a pat on the back.

"Marion Sevillo." One of the man said, causing everyone to look at mr sir. So that's who he was hiding from. The law. "Been a long time since el paso Marion." He then took mr sir, or 'Marion', and placed him up against the wall. "You're in violation of your parole, carrying this weapon."

The warden put her hands up in defense. "I had no knowledge of that." She told the officer, obviously lying.

"Oh yeah, just like you didn't know pendanski wasn't no doctor neither." Mr sir exposed.

Shark gasped. "I knew he wasn't a real doctor! I told you!" She exclaimed. She always knew her suspicions were right.

All the boys laughed, seeing the person that tortured them for months finally get his karma. "Sit down Marion, you're under arrest."

"Marion? Tell ya, I didn't know that was a man's name." Zigzag said, causing everyone to laugh even more.

"It ain't.." Marion said, shamefully.

"Okay, this facility is now under our jurisdiction, boys put these three bozos right over there, let them see the other side of the justice system." He announced.

Everyone cheered, shark couldn't help but hug the person who was the closest to her, and that happened to be squid. "This is so gratifying." She told him.

And just as things couldn't get any better, there was a loud thunder boom from the sky, and suddenly it was now getting dark.

"What's that?" X ray asked looking up at the sky.

And then, for the first time in forever, there was rain at camp green lake. All the boys immediately went out into the rain, taking off their hats so they could feel the cold water on their heads.

"It's raining..oh my god it's raining!" Shark cried out, following everyone out into the rain.

She tilted her head back so her face could feel the refreshing water that was coming from the sky. For once she wasn't having to block her face from the burning sun, because now it was hidden by rain clouds.

Her moment was interrupted by someone picking her from behind and spinning her around. She squealed from the excitement. "Zig!" She shouted. She didn't even need to turn around to know that it was him.

He then spun her around so she was facing him. He cupped his hands around her face. Parts of her hair were wet and slicking to the sides of her cheeks. He took the strand of her hair and put it behind her ear so he could admire her face in its entirety.
For a moment he just looked at her, in the rain she just seemed so beautiful.

"What?" Shark giggled as zigzag stared at her.

Zigzag didn't say anything, instead he did something he wanted to do the minute she got to camp green lake.

Her face still in his hands, he leaned down to her level so there faces were inches apart. And before he could back out again. He closed the gap between them and kissed shark. And she kissed him back, her arms wrapping around his neck to pull him closer to her.

The kiss was soft and sweet, and just how zigzag had imaged it.

After a moment shark pulled back, smiling like an idiot well she stared at zigzag. "Is that what you were trying to tell me earlier?" She asked him.

Zigzag nodded. "I don't just wanna be friends shark." He said, pressing his wet forehead on to hers. "What do ya say?" He waited for a response from her.
But instead of answering him, she just pressed her lips back on to his.

"That answer the question?" She asked when she pulled away.

Zigzag smiled before pressing one more kiss on to her lips before picking her up and spinning her around.

And for the first time for shark, there was hope around camp green lake.

Y'all, there's one more chapter left in this part of the story so I really hope you're enjoying it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 334 24
"Blood of the creature..." Visibly estranged from her incarcerated twin brother, the beautiful and cunning Tyler Zeroni lives comfortably on the desi...
84.8K 3.6K 19
Merida, Elsa, Anna, and Rapunzel are four best friends . They had the perfect summer planned, going to the beach, shopping, and going to parties. Wel...
49.6K 811 36
Squid/Oc Carmen Sorrentino, a socialite, a snob, the pride and joy of her family was raised with a silver spoon in her mouth, isn't entirely lucky i...
6.4K 168 27
What if the Zeroni family had a protector? One that has been protecting the family since Madame Zeroni's time. Krystara Diem, first ever girl to go t...