You're gonna go far ➪ peaky b...

By tayllorsgirl

In which Lola Shelby learns that love has no bounds More

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐈 : 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝
𝐈𝐈 : 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐈𝐈𝐈 : 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐈𝐕 : 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝐕 : 𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐦
𝐕𝐈 : 𝐀𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

"You're gonna go far"

621 7 0
By tayllorsgirl

The three Shelby brothers sat on the old dusty sofa in the living room with their heads in their hands while their sister, only nine at the time ran around the room with her dolls pretending they were flying.

All that could be heard in the house was Ada trying to make flying sounds over the agonizing screams of their mother upstairs.

Minutes later, the screams ceased and the sound of a baby's cry was heard and the three boys let out sighs of relief simultaneously.

Tommy made his way upstairs after his aunt called out for him and she slipped out of the room and handed Tommy a bundle of blankets with a small face poking out.

Polly put a hand on Thomas's shoulder comfortingly "Thomas this is your brother. His name is Finn. I think there's another one coming"

"Pol what do you mean another one" Tommy asked frantically, only to get a door slammed into his face.

Within minutes of the new baby being introduced to the rest of the family, the screams started again.

This time was different. Everyone could hear it, even little Ada who was oblivious to anything other than pretty dresses and dolls most of the time.

Their mother's screams were not out of just pain and discomfort. No, these were much more serious. They sounded desperate and fearful.

These screams went on for forty minutes and Tommy felt he was going mad, somehow the small baby that still lay in his arms was looking as peaceful as ever and asleep, completely oblivious to the horrors his mother was going through.

Once again, the screams dwindled and the wails of a baby were heard again but the boys remained tense and quiet.

A little while later, Polly had come down holding a second bundle of blankets and put it down in Arthur's arms.

"This is your sister, Lola."

Smiles found their way onto everyone's faces as their aunt Pol sat down on the armchair next to Ada.

"I'm sorry to have to say this but your mother didn't make it through," Polly said, her voice breaking slightly as she watched all of her nephews' smiles drop off their faces and Ada began to wail before burying her head into her aunt's neck.

That was the night the Shelby's lives changed forever.

Two lives began, at the expense of one.

Playlist

Slipping through my fingers by Abba
"the feeling that in losing her forever"

The Archer by Taylor Swift
"They see right through me, I see right through me"

Wash by Bon Iver
"I'm growing like the quickening hues"

Mad woman by Taylor swift
"Taking my time, cause you took everything from me"

All my love by Noah Kahan
"There ain't a drop of bad blood, it's all my love"

At your worst by Madison beet
"It hurts to know I hurt the only ones who loved me at my worst"

Strawberry Wine by Noah Kahan
"No thing defines a man like love that makes him soft"

Forever by Noah Kahan
"So, when I hold her close, I might loosen my grip
But I won't ever let her go"

Right Now by Gracie Abrams
"I feel like myself right now"

You're gonna go far by Noah Kahan
"You're the greatest thing we've lost"

Cast

Cailee Spaeny as Lola Shelby

𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 as Jack Alexander

Ewan Mitchell as Conner Johnston

Extended cast
Cillian Murphy as Thomas Shelby
Paul Anderson as Arthur Shelby
Joe Cole as John Shelby
Sophie Rundle as Ada Shelby
Harry Kirton as Finn Shelby
Helen McCrory as Polly Gray
Finn Cole as Michael Gray

Warnings
This story will include themes such as
violence, threat, underage drinking,
assault, and unhealthy relationship
dynamics if any of these themes affect you take
Caution reading love you all x

Hello! I'm so beyond excited to get into Lola and her character
thank you always for reading love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 16.5K 51
( 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐁𝐘 ) 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘪 𝘢𝘮. ( tommy shelby x beatrice price...
119K 2.7K 40
'𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝙼𝚛 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚋𝚢?' -- '𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗' -- '𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎' 𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚙...
835K 18.2K 34
in which Sabrina returns from paris a very accomplished young woman tommy shelby complete
427K 13.9K 40
"There wasn't a single second that passed that I wasn't thinking about you." [mature themes throughout]