Satan Reincarnate (re-written)

By billswife__

Angelina Levine was a Young Woman Just trying to pursue her dream of the writing arts. Little did she know, i... More

New life, New regrets
mistakes are made
I like blondes
Living in absolute fear
Wipe My Mind
Bill
Heart To Heart
Devil disguised as Man
In the dark
Changes Begin
Barbie Doll Racers
Posing for the Press
May, June, then July
cannabis
Mascara
Katie, Katty & Kandy
Just Don't Say No
"Hang Out"
Red Chair
One Less Doll
Public Humiliation
Different Mind
Tear me Apart
๏ฟผChange or Brain Rot?
Who's there?
Admirer
Unspoken Knowledge
Just My Girl
A Liars Truth
Taking what he Wants
Biggest Mistake
Her Prettiest Problem
Someone Who Knows
Elaine
Thunderstruck
Face in the Hedges
What I Love
Irony smell of the Inside
Path to more Pain
Stockholm Syndrome
Monsters Come from Monsters
Liar
Depression Cherry
Pride Sucker
All Mine, What Cost?
Lie to the Liars
Fair Game
Dealer
Heartbreak Hotel
Sequel
READ THIS!

Liar Liar

2K 73 328
By billswife__

***

(Toms POV)

Dawn hit only mere hours later. I smiled, they should've been leaving just about now. I peered over at the clock on my wall, Bill would be up soon, hopefully before Angelina was. Right on cue, the front door slammed shut. They wouldn't make it 15 miles, maybe not even 10- saving me just enough time to get into Angelina's locked mind. If Bill could, so could I. Fuck, if it weren't for me he would've never found her. It was my idea to stop at the gas station that night, and there she was alone in the bathroom. If I hadn't convinced him to pull in there, he wouldn't have his little Barbie doll.

Thud, thud, thud.

His boots charged down the hall. I heard him grunt as he ripped my door open, his thick eyebrows furrowed over his narrow eyes, and a dark sweater pulled over his messy locks. He hastily whispered to me, "Wo zum Teufel sind die Mädchen hin?"
[Where the hell did the girls go?]

I pretended to stir awake, trying my best to not give myself away with the smile begging to be let out from behind my teeth.

„Was? Angelina und die anderen beiden sind weg?"
[What? Angelina and the other two are gone?"]
I asked, my eyebrows easing upwards as I spoke with fry in my voice, pretending to be startled awake.

„Nein, nein. Ich bin sicher, Angelina schläft immer noch fest, aber Katie und Kandy- sie sind weg".
[No, no. I'm sure Angelina is still sound asleep, but Katie and Kandy- they're gone.]

I widened my eyes, slightly parting my lips as if I were frustrated. I rolled out of my bed and brushed myself off, straightening out my clothing. Bill wouldn't want Angelina to come, because he's already fallen for her. He wouldn't want her to watch him track down, and potentially kill the only two girls who've probably kept her from taking her own life. Deep down Bill knew if he took the girls away from her, he would only be ripping apart the fragile bond he's formed with her.

„Lass uns gehen."
[Lets go.]

„Nein, nein."
[No, no.]

Bill murmured, holding one of his long hands against my chest. He looked to the ground, and slightly shook his head. I smiled faintly, licking the excitement from my lips.

„Angelina muss bleiben."
[Angelina must stay.]

He muttered, his hand falling to his side. He glanced up at me, my smile dropping quicker than it ever had. Not just so he wouldn't see me quietly gloating in triumph, but I saw the little fragments of pain and disappointment in his eyes. I didn't think me making him do this would actually affect him, but perhaps it seriously pained him to hurt Angelina like this. Not that it had ever stopped him before.

"Tschüss..!"
[Goodbye..!]

I called, my hand slipping into my pocket.

"Ciao."
[Bye.]

He uttered back from my doorway as he turned around.

I nodded as he walked out of my room, a part of me wanted to stop him so he could stay with Angelina himself. But.. surprisingly I didn't want Angelina to get physically hurt either. Maybe if he hurt the other two girls, it would stop him from snapping on her. Hell, maybe he wouldn't even hurt ginger and her little friend. Really all I knew about those two was the fact that he snatched red head from the back of a club where she was waiting tables, and he picked up the little brunette, Kandy I thought it was, from the street after she'd been kicked from foster care when she turned legal- maybe a tad older. He made us know that about them, it's like if we use them it's required to know where he got them from.

I stayed back in my room as Bill, Gustav and Georg charged out the front, pulling out in Bills quietly motored car. It was early morning, so it was quiet. Other than the beating of my excited heart and the elegant, morning doves, there was nothing. I pushed out of my room, heading down the stairs to Bill's floor. I jogged down the hall, wrapping my hand around the doorknob. She was my responsibility for now, I only had a few hours to break her.

"Angie.." I said, my voice sing-songy.

My gaze fell on her, she was so peaceful as she slept. Her chest fell up and down, barely disturbed by my presence. She knew I wouldn't do anything to her, we both did. But, nobody ever told me not to get in her head, feed her lies. Get her even more paranoid.

"Angelina, it's time to wake up now." I whispered, my legs finding pace beside her.

My hand fell to her shoulder, she was so warm, tranquil. Something I hadn't felt for quite a long time, it was refreshing to feel something new like this; something so graceful. Her arm stirred at my touch, my fingers going down to her elbow. I gently squeezed until her eyes opened, her early-morning gaze hazey with sleep-paralysis.

"Good morning." I greeted her, smiling as her eyes opened wider.

"What're you doing in here?" She softly groaned, quickly sitting up straight to look around. 

"Bill had an errand to run, I'm in charge of you." I answered, sitting next to her.

She looked at me from her peripheral vision, her gaze frightened.

"Oh calm down, I'm not going to touch you." I reassured. "Unless..." I smiled, creeping closer.

She scooted away, and I shrugged.

"Alright then."  I cleared my throat. "You know, I lied to some innocent people to get you alone." I sat up, strolling over to his door. "I'm going to make the most of it." I looked at her, cowering behind me as I shut, and locked his door from the outside.

"What?" She stood up, rolling off the bed onto her knees.

"You heard me." I sat on the end of the bed, waiting for her to fix herself up.

"If you don't listen, it may cost the lives of your little girlfriends." I smiled.

She glanced up at me, her eyes warning.

"What did you do?" She said, standing up with gritted teeth.

I shrugged, cracking my fingers. "Sent them on a faulty trip, Bill thought they escaped." I yawned, stretching out.

She parted her lips, her eyes wide.

"You know, I can't see why you care so much." I added.

"What do you mean, care?" She scoffed. "Of course I do. They're victims."

"No." I corrected, nodding her over to sit next to me. She slowly sat down, her eyes slim. "You see," I looked to the door. "They view you as competition."

She furrowed her eyebrows, I peaked down at her through my eyelashes. "You understand you're not the first, right?"

She exhaled, like the realization finally hit her. That was the truth, but the lie to it was that she wasn't special. She was special, Bill never cared for his other girls like this.

"Katie was the first, then Katty- may she rest in peace," I added, making her look away from me. I assumed to hide tears. "Then about a year ago he found Kandy."

"Understand, Katie is not grieving Katty. One less competitor down. She's done everything to sabotage Kandy since day one- setting things on fire and saying it was her." I stuffed the lies into Angelina's throat. "And finally, you."

I looked down at her, my eyes condensing. "She wants you gone, maybe even dead." She swallowed deeply between my words. "She's over obsessed with Bill, she's studied everything he's done. How he talks to people, she's in love with him."  I cleared my throat. "But she thinks that he has eyes for you. That you're special," I smiled, a laugh in my throat. "I'd hate to break it to you sweetheart, but you're not. He's treated all of his girls how he's treating you now, but Angelina you're not special. He doesn't love you."

I watched the pain hit her like a punch in her starved gut.

"He doesn't love anyone, and he never will. Don't be worried about that little ginger skank, be worried about yourself. You're not different, and he'll eventually find someone to replace you with, like he used you to replace his other girls." I rubbed my hand up and down her back, consoling her as her widened eyes grew blurry with thick, blue tears. They fell from her jaw like feathers coming from a torn pillow, crashing against her crossed hands like a bridge crumbling into the ocean.

I knew she finally let herself feel for him, and what I was saying cut that small string of romance that held their 'relationship' together. I did it, Angelina was gone with just a small lecture. Yeah I was a liar, but what was the fun in the truth?

Ripping her away from Bill took barely any time, now she'll begin to think she could trust me, and only me since I'm the one who told her. Love the messenger, not the message.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 113 9
"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐„, ๐‡๐”๐‡?" Tom whispers, his arms pushed harder against my wrists. A slight whimper lea...
9.5K 438 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
183K 4.5K 41
It's as if I have a choice, I either betray my father or myself. I love my father dearly, which is why I agreed to his decision and his continuous pl...