Trapped In Reality

By tt__essa

_______________________________________ "š„šÆšžš« š¬š¢š§šœšž š¢ š°ššš¬ š„š¢š­š­š„šž š¢ š¤šžšžš© šš«šžššš¦š¢ļæ½... More

Ch. 1

2 0 0
By tt__essa

______________________________

Hiii!!

I hope you enjoy this book.
This is my second book, kinda first because i haven't finished the first book lol

I hope you enjoy this book as much as i enjoy writing it!

I love when you can visualise your own characters, but i also know some people have trouble visualizing.

Feel free to choose what you want! If you want to visualise these characters please do so.
But this is for the people that want some pictures

So lets meet the characters!

Sarina

Ava

Jennifer

Raven

Jason

Nolan

So let the story begin!!

______________________________

Chaper one

The moon shines with brilliance, Its radiant glow casting its vibrance on the majestic tall trees below, swaying in harmony with a gentle breeze.
A river rushing through with its untamed flows yet graceful dances when it hits rocks, creating a mesmerising rays of sparkles.

As i sit on the grass i look out on this breath taking scenery, its peacefulness embraces me and places a nostalgic odour in the air.. Its like ive been here before

"Sarina.."

I open my eyes with a blink.
Im in my room as i sit up and rub my eye.
"It was this dream again.." i think to myself as i lazily get my phone to see the time.

This dream ive been having goes back to when i was child, in my childhood to my teens it gradually became more frequent, once a year, once every 6 months, and so on. But this month has been the most its ever been, this week ive been dreaming about it every. Single. Day.
Its always this place that ive never visited nor seen in my entire life, but it always feels so familiar.. maybe because ive dreamt of it for so long.
its a short dream, i always end up waking up when a males unfamiliar voice calls out my name.

Ive told my parent but they've always been more focused on work more than their actual child so i just accepted this as some weird condition i have.

I placed down my phone on my bedsheets.
"7 am," i got up and started to get ready for school.

I opened my locker and take out a book, as i close the lockers door look forward and see the popular girls, laughing and being loud as usual.

Jennifer, Ava, Raven.

They call them The Divas, theyre the most popular and prettiest girls in schopl so theyre always on everyones attention.
Every girl wants to join their group or be them and every guy wants to date them.

Personally i think theyre theyre selfish and self centred. Egotistical and judgemental, they're copy and pasted and act the same but somehow Jennifer is their leader.

As i walk to class i hope to myself that they dont notice me, because i am their carpet. They do whatever they want to me and i cant stand up to them, i try to avoid them the best i can but-

"Hey pig!" i hear Jennifer's voice calling me as my back was turned away from her.

I ignored her and kept walking, which was my mistake because i was pulled back by my hair,
"Awhh why are you ignoring me? Did your mother not teach you respect?" She snickered as Ava and Raven followed behind her, giggling.

I winced and grabbed her hand that was now gripping into my scalp, "next time when i call out to you i want you to run to me in four legs" she said through her teeth.
I closed my eyes, trying to say something but i couldnt..

She then let me go and pushed my head forward, "lets practice at lunch" she smiled, i turned to look at her.. glaring.
She looked at me disgusted, then Ava spoke "ew whats wrong with her face" she pointed, having the same disgusted face as Jennifer.
Raven just stared at her phone.
I quickly turned away from them, i felt shame..
"

Guys lets go we need to get to class" Raven then interrupted, "yeah, lets hurry i dont want Mister Jackson to be mad at me again" Ava turned to Raven nervously.

Muffled conversations, foggy mind i stood there frozen in place i didnt know what to do, should i move?

whispers.. people staring..

"Pig do you hear me?" Jennifer questioned in a annoyed tone, i turned around but didnt dare to look her in the eyes "y-yeah" i stutter.

She scoffs, "whats wrong with you today??"
I stay silent, she gets even more annoyed "Cmon Jen! We need to go or else jackson will bring in my parents" Ava whimpered, Jennifer glanced at her and then me "see you at lunch" she smirked and they walked away..

I could finally move, i exhaled and cursed myself "why dont i do anything? Im so pathetic.. i have the words and confidence to react back but why cant i do it?" I think to myself as i touch my chest "its as if something is holding me back, whats wrong with me?"

Classes were over and i made my way to the canteen, i never had friends and just sat by myself and scrolled on my phone.
I got my tray and my way to the same seat i always sit on when i heard Jennifer call out my name,

"Sarina!!" She smiled and waved, sitting on her claimed table with tons of the popular people. Raven and Ava sitting next to her.

I stood where i was and looked at her confused, she never invited me to sit next to her.. what did she want?

"Cmon. Hurry up" she halted her wave, i then slowly and hesitantly made my way to her famous table.

Ava was sitting next to her and she shoo'd her "let Piglet sit next to me" she laughed as Ava pouts "but i wanna see too!" She exclaimed, Jennifer then laughed louder "shh!" pointing with her index finger to her lips.

I stood there, looking at them nonchalantly. "What are they planning?" I think to myself as Ava finally got up and moved to squeeze next to Raven, "move up!" Ava whispered "Ava you're so annoying just go to another table" Raven frowned.

Jennifer looked up at me and smiled, which gave me chills.
"Sit down"

I look at her and then the free seat next to her. I heard whispers all around me, some people would be happy to have to sit next to THE Jennifer Walker but i wanted to be anywhere else than here.

I finally sat down, Jennifers smile widens.

I placed the tray in the table and sat awkwardly, everyones attention from the table was on me, then someone sitting across me spoke "oh, is she a new a girl?" I turned to look who was talking at it was Jason. The leader of the football team and the 'most handsome' guy in our school.
Weve had classes together for years and he thinks im new?? I frowned as Jennifer started to laugh hysterically.

"Yeah! Shes new. Her parents work for my parents so i own her" she burst out laughing, i turned to her with widened eyes "shes lying.. why is she lying?"

Jason looked at jenny and then me, "oh.." he said as Ava and Raven laughed along,
I looked down in shame.

Jenny then turned to me and placed a bowl infront of me, "youre a good lil pig right?" Her smile reaching her eyes.
I glance at the bowl, it had random things in it.

Brown, red, it also hair sticking out of it, it seemed like a mixed paste.

i couldnt pinpoint what it was, "what?" I huffed.
"Eat it." Jennifer said bluntly, staring deeply into my eyes.

I turned to her, but immediately let down my gaze. Jason instantly got involved "wait wait what? Jen, we all put something disgusting in this bowl just for fun" he said quickly "i mean someone literally put their nails in this" he said.

Jennifer didnt turn to him, her eyes were fixed on me. "exactly, this is what pigs eat" she chuckled as Ava burst into laughter.

I stared at the bowl, i started to breathe faster as the air around me started thickening. My vision losing focus, i tried my hardest to move and shove the bowl into Jennifers face, i wanted to do it. For all the shame she brought me throughout my life, all the times i didnt show up to school because of her. All the times i felt humiliated and completely useless because of her.

i got the bowl, my hands trembling as i gripped the bowl. Trembling not because i was scared but because i was trying to fight back this urge to stop being a pushover.

The bowl was in my hands.. and i heard laughing and mockery as i ate the disgusting filled paste.

Jennifer was smiling, she didnt even laugh.. she just sat there smiling at me. She knew i was her dog and she loved it.
"Good pig" she whispered

Laughter, disgusted looks, and gasps surrounded my ears.

Jason had a worried look on his face.

**

I burst through my bathroom door and started to violently throw up, i started crying as my thoughts were burried in my lost of dignity. My ears were ringing and all i heard was static.
When i finally got up i looked at myself in the mirror, "why couldnt i do it? Why couldnt i throw that bowl in her face" i winced as i kept staring at myself in the mirror, "i know something was holding me back it was too intense of a feeling. if it was my own doing then i wouldve stood up to her ages ago" i frown.

"Why?" I stare at myself.

I then thought of my dream, and that.. voice...

"Sarina.."

And with that i saw that my reflection glitched.
It only for a split second but i swore i saw my face twist, i analyzed my face with widened eyes..

"What.. the.. actual-"

I was in that bathroom for hours, tryimg to figure out if my mind was paying tricks on me, If it was just a figment of my imagination but i definitely saw it... right?

I layed down in my bed, staring at my ceiling and trying not to think about today. "Should i even go to school tomorrow?"

I surprisingly quickly fell asleep, and dreamt of that dream again..

But this time the voice was louder before i awoke, it has only been a gentle husk in a tamed low whisper but this night the voice was powerful and fierce.

I awoke, and deep down something enticed me to go to school today..

______________________________

Thank you for reading!

Please star and comment!!

:) ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.6M 96.9K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
602K 63.4K 25
ŁŁŠ ŁˆŲ³Ų· ŲÆŁ‡Ł„ŁŠŲ² Ł…Ų¹ŲŖŁ… ŁŠŁˆŁ„ŲÆ Ų“Ų®ŲµŁ‹Ų§ Ł‚Ų§ŲŖŁ… Ł‚ŁˆŁŠ Ų¬ŲØŲ§Ų±Ł‹ ŲØŲ§Ų±ŲÆ ŁŠŁˆŲ¬ŲÆ ŲØŲÆŲ§Ų®Ł„ Ł‚Ł„ŲØŁ‡Ł Ų“Ų±Ų§Ų±Ų©ŁŁ‹ Ł…ŁŁ†ŁŠŲ±Ų© Ł‡Ł„ Ų³ŲŖŲµŲØŲ­ Ų§Ł„Ų“Ų±Ų§Ų±Ų© Ł†Ų§Ų±Ł‹Ų§ ŲŖŲ­Ų±Ł‚ Ų§Ł„Ų¬Ł…ŁŠŲ¹ Ų£Ł… Ų³ŲŖŲØŲ±ŲÆ ŁˆŲŖŁ†Ų·ŁŲ¦ Ł…Ų§Ų°Ų§ Ł„Łˆ ŲŖŁ„ŁˆŁ† Ų§Ł„Ų£...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...