Baby doll (Gxg)

By insidemyhead1_

"Do you think I look fat," Julianna asks as she's showing me her outfit for the day. "Baby" "Hm?" "I'm gonna... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
The end

1

278 17 36
By insidemyhead1_

I took my camera that I had set on the table earlier and left before I ended up being late for my first day of school. Today's my first day at Yale university, I've spent all my high school years studying really hard so I never really got to experience teenage love. As some would call it, but I've decided to treat college as  a fresh new start. My new beginning.

I stopped day dreaming and finally left my house. I walked through the sunny New Haven street and passed by a pretty coffee shop. I peeped inside.

The most majestic looking woman was sitting on the chair in front of the window. I don't think I've ever seen anyone more beautiful than her. I took my camera out of my bag and snapped a picture of her.

Beauty like that has to be captured. I stared down at the picture. Then I looked up. She smiled and I thought she was looking at me for a second. I thought I had just been caught taking a picture of this random beautiful stranger.

I looked at her. Getting a little shy, I smiled back. Only to realize she was smiling at the waitress who was walking towards her table. I let out a sigh , relieved I didn't get caught.

—————————————

"Ms. Julianna, you're late," my professor said as I walked into to the lesson.

"Im sorry I woke up late mr.??" I drawled out.

"Mr. Lupin, now have a seat ms lopez."

I looked around at everybody who had already picked their seats for the semester. There were only two seats left. All the seats in my class were in rows so I decided to pick the one near the window so the sun can hit my face.

I sat down in my seat and started to take my things out of my bag. I hear the squeak of the door opening and professor. Lupin scolding the person. Heavy footsteps start making its way towards me, as a person sits down in the empty (not empty anymore) seat next to me. I looked up and was met with the beautiful eyes of the coffee shop girl from earlier.

I have a feeling this semester is definitely gonna be an interesting ride. I think as I look away from her and just start staring at the board.

—————-

FIRST CHAPTER GUYS. Also I rlly did not know what to name the characters or professor so I literally searched up "Harry Potter professor" names on google n js picked the one I liked😭 anyways if ur interested in photography then PLS look at my instagram it's called "insidemyhead1_"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 32K 29
(GXG)"Tell me what you want me to do to you. It's just a bit of role play" I decided to play along "I want you to eat me out" I whispered and she sa...
416K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
66.9K 3.9K 66
[GxG] "I found the assistant." she said with her eyes fixed on the CV. "That's great! You finally found the perfect one for the job!" Wren pressed he...
72K 2.9K 27
I watch her when she walks in, orders the same drink - same size - and sits at the exact same table every single day. I don't think she notices me, s...