Roblox youtuber school au!!!

Autorstwa Jakenook

me and my friends made this au and i wanted to try and write about it!! also before reading; my grammar is n... Więcej

ℹ️ Information
Chapter 1: Very first day
Chapter 2: The pals
Chapter 3: The beginning. . .?
Chapter 4: Siders!
Chapter 6: Sleepover

Chapter 5: Rumors and stuff

122 6 16
Autorstwa Jakenook

Tw/cw; mention of grooming and suicide(not too bad dont worry, its just a small mention i know these two words sound horrible together but i promise its not what it seems 😭)

Denis' POV: i wake up to the Doorbell ringing. I get up yawn whilst walking to the door to open it.. i rub my eyes and look at the person standing in the doorway, it was my step sis Dani! I dont know who i was expecting but it definitely wasn't her. I smile and welcome her inside.

"What are you doing here Dani?" I ask while i walk towards the kitchen to grab a drink.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to go to school together!" She said smiling confidently as she lets herself fall onto the couch.

I turn towards her. "Don't you walk with Kaden and Temprist?"

"Well yeah but, you always look so sad walking with corl! And since he's already at school i don't want you walking on your own you know!"

I smile at her and grab her a drink aswell before walking to the couch and sitting next to her. "Thats really nice of you Dani! ...are you sure your friends wont mind?"

"Of course not! Why would they?" She chuckled before chugging the cup of water i gave her.

"Oh well, you know because of all of the rumors and Albert and- just... I don't know" i look down at my own cup.

"Dont be silly!" She gave me a huge grin and patted me on the back. "I'm sure they'll adore you!" She gets up and looks around. "You go get ready!!"

"Okay.. just- don't touch anything, most these things don't belong to me."

"Got it!"

I walk to my room grabbing my uniform and putting it on. I fix my hair a little and stuff my headphones in my backpack just in case.. i walk back and suddenly see Dani setting breakfast on the table.

"What are you-"

Dani turns to me and smiles brightly. "I knew you weren't going to eat breakfast so i decided to make some! Hope you dont mind!"

"No i don't mind but- whatever.. thanks" i smile and walks towards her taking a seat.

A few minutes later Sub came out of his own room yawning. "Good morning Denis- and... Dani?" Sub was clearly confused on why she was here.

Dani's face lit up and she gasped softly before running up to sub and admiring his robotic like features. "Oh my gosh!! You're so.. so ... SO CUTE!" She held subs cheeks before looking at the key behind his back and idolizing him for just a few moments.

I got a little embarrassed at this and motion a sorry sign to Sub.

Sub chuckled and gave me a 'dont worry' sign back.

A bit later, Me and Dani walked out meeting up with Temprist and Kaden to walk to school together. Honestly this was better than walking with Corl and i could get used to this! But, i wont bother to ask them to walk to school with them more often since i dont want to make anything awkward.

--------

Dani's POV: we arrive at school and i wave goodbye to the three of them since well- I'm a year younger sadly. I run off to my class and accidentally bump into someone.

"Hey! Watch where you're going f- oh its a girl.. heyy! Whats ur name!" The guy says as i rub my head and look up at him to see who it is.

"Huahh..? Ohh! Oh! Im Dani!! You're corl right??" I smile at him, it's always so exciting to meet new people! Especially when they're a friend of my brother!

"Thats me! So you're dani? Denis' little sister.. tell me more about him! If you have time of course"

"I have time after recess if you have time! I'd love to tell you more!"

"Sure, meet at the school garden?"

"Bet!!" I shake his hand and say bye to him before running into cooking class.

"Sorryy! Almost late!!" I say as i sit down at a table.

Then i realized there were only 3 others present, i was pretty confused so i look at mr dj.

He looks back at me and sighs. "Dont worry, kids are just skipping class again"

I look shocked and turn to the others.

"SKIPPING COOKING CLASS? WHAAAAT" i turn back to mr dj in shock of what he just said, what do you mean skipping cooking class?? cooking and baking is FUN.. i dont get it honestly.. poor dj.

"It's okay! They'll miss out today, we're Baking cupcakes today! And when we're finished you can eat them!" He says as he pulls out a recipe.

I get excited and partner up with the girl with blue hair, i think people call her funneh? Well anyways! Lets get baking!

--------

After class was done all the students took two cupcakes to take to lunch or home. Then Dani looked at the time and smiles heading to the school's garden meeting up with Corl.

Corl was sitting down on a bench looking at the sky waiting for Dani. She walked up to him and started speaking.

"Hii!! You wanted to know more about Denis?" She smiled and sat down next to Corl."

He looks at her and smiles back. "Yeah, i mean I've been friends with him for a long time but i feel like he doesn't tell me everything so maybe you can tell me more about him?"

She nodded. "Mhm! That's no problem! I know alot! Where do we begin?"

"Does he have any socials? I thought maybe he blocked me on most but im not sure.."

"Oh! He has this vent account its really sad honestly, i feel so bad for him sometimes but i know he doesn't like to talk about it"

"Vent account huh? Whats the user? Maybe i can help him through it"

Dani nodded and pulled out her phone happily, opening tiktok. Corl pulled out his own phone so he can follow the account later on.

"Im pretty sure this is him! He puts much effort in these videos too.. take a look at some! They're so horrible i can cry.."

Corl raised an eyebrow and looked at her phone. "I see.." he then types the username in his notes app.

Dani smiled. "Do you need to know anything else?"

"Yeah, is Denis scared of anything?"

"Now that you mention it, he talks about how he's scared of this guy, he doesn't say who for some reason but he's always around him" Dani shrugs.

"What? Alex? Yeah i would be scared of Alex too.."

"Who?"

"Don't worry, if you knew who alex was you'd be scared of him too"

"Oh okay! What does he look like so i can stay away from him?"

Corl was abit surprised that Dani said this but answered seriously anyways. "He dyed his hair purple, wears glasses and hangs around that robot guy who claims is not a robot, you might've seen him before"

"Okay! Thank you!" Dani replied looking at the time as its almost time to go to the next class. "I'll be heading to class now it was nice talking to you!" She gets up and waves him goodbye before skipping to class.

Corl sighs and gets up about to go to class when Denis then walks to him.

"Corl can you please stop" he asked nervously looking down at his feet..

Corl looked around scared Denis saw him talking to Dani then looked at denis. "What? What are you on about?"

"The rumors! Please stop spreading them! My reputation at this school is horrible because of you! You're ruining my life with them!"

"But its funny come on!"

"Its not funny! Because of you im now being watched at all times! How is telling mr kreek that i tried offing myself funny to you?! Its not even true!"

Corl rolls his eyes then put his finger on Denis' forehead."relax, they're 'just rumors' aren't they" corl smiles then puts his arm down taking a step back from him.

"Well, the bathroom one goes too far!" Denis pouted.

Corl almost chokes on air then turns away from denis. "I didn't spread anything about that..?" He slowly turns back to Denis.

"What? But- nobody else knows about the thing we did!"

Corl's expression turns into a nervous one. "Uhh yeah.. I might've.. told ... Uhm .. someone"

Denis his face drops. "Who did you- Whatever.." he sighs "Lets just go to class.."

There was a short silence before corl just nodded slowly, the both of them going to class.

--------

Time skip to abit later, in PE with Albert, Kaden and some others.

Albert catches his breath as kaden stays with him, everyone else is ahead of them.

"Man give me a break! Ominous is way too strict with these PE sessions." Albert groaned.

"Well hey, its better than misterobvious showing his photo album from when he was younger right?"

"At this point i dont even know anymor-" he cuts himself off turning kadens head towards Ominous who's with Pinkleaf.

"What are you-" Kaden's face lit up but he holds back his happiness.

Pinkleaf gave ominous a small kiss on his cheek before winking and walking away, leaving ominous red and very confused.

"Sorry albert i HAVE to go right NOW.." kaden pushed albert away running to the lockers room.

"Wait what- WHAT- KADEN?" Albert is definitely shocked about what the hell just happened so he just catches up with the rest of the colonizers.

Kaden in the meantime, rushes to get his notebook and browsed to the end of it quickly. In the back of Kaden's notebook there was a list with people he shipped together, one of them being 'Ominousleaf' he grabbed his pen quickly and goes to the page he made specifically for ominous and pinkleaf. Writing down what he saw and even adding a little doodle of it.. shortly after that, kaden heard the door and quickly shoves his notebook back in his bag. Albert walks in with the others having a chat.

"Guys i SWEAR im not making this up! Ask kaden! He was there too! We both saw it! Right kaden? Please tell them!" Albert walked over to kaden and shakes him softly.

"Whats this about? Ohh! OH! yeah! Mr leaf kissed mr nebula! We're not making this up!"

Jake looks unamused and goes over to his bag changing into his uniform again. "Kaden you don't have to lie for Albert you know that right? Mr leaf and mr nebula have never interacted before.. and since theres alot of rumors going on it wouldn't surprise me if Albert was the one spreading them"

Albert slowly turns to Jake his expression angry as he crosses his arms. "Really now Jake."

Jake turns to albert and shrugs before mumbling 'i dunno'

"ur on thin ice lil bro, you guys have to believe me!! Kaden please tell them!"

Jake rolls his eyes continuing to change. Temprist giggled and changes into uniform too.

"Guys its true im not just saying it!" Kaden says frowning.

"Sure" jake says grabbing his backpack and being the first to leave the building.

"I believe you kaden!" Temprist smiled grabbing his bag. "I seen them behind the school before! Not sure what they were doing but i saw them when i got out of detention"

"WHAT?? i mean what" Kaden turned to temprist.

"Yeah! They might have something"

"Gay.." albert said sighing and changing into Uniform.

Kaden giggles and shrugs it off before changing too and quickly leaving but temprist stops him. "Why the rush?" He tilts his head.

"O-oh uhm.. well- just going to class you know.." kaden says looking down.

"You said this was ur last lesson?"

"Did i?" Kaden looks up at Temprist nervously.

"Yuh huh! You promised we'd go to the comic store together! With dani!" Temprist smiles letting go of kaden.

"Oh right! Sorry my fault.." kaden smiles back at him.

"Stop being so- whatever" albert turned the other way leaving the building heading to his last class.

Kaden and Temprist shrug before heading out to the school gates, waiting for dani to finish her class.

Dani comes out the school smiling and waving at the two, excited to go to the comic store together.

On the way there they had a short conversation about all of the rumors going around.

"Did you guys hear the rumor about poke?" Temprist said as he walked ahead of the other two, it was weird seeing him without his rollerskates but its okay.

"No, unless its the one with Joe then yeah" kaden giggles.

"Who's poke?" dani asked clueless.

"Just some kid, theres many rumors about him and his best friend ever since they got dared to kiss as a joke" kaden smiles at Dani as he informs her.

"Ohh! Oh i know them!" Dani chuckles before skipping ahead since they're almost at the comic store.

"Oh yeah by the way, i think misterobvious isn't the only groomer at our school just a hunch i have" temprist says as he pulled out a small paper graph.

"Huh?" Kaden tilts his head in confusion "i mean theres some odd teachers out there but i dont think we should make assumptions Temp-"

"No just look, it makes sense i promise" All of them stopped walking looking at the graph.

"So, i have my suspicions about mr fave.. have you guys seen his SoundCloud?"

"No, i haven't.. but i dont have him as my music teacher anyways!" Dani chuckled.

"Oh right, ur a year below us! Well, his music is just not right for a teacher to make" Temprist shrugs

"What if you're wrong?" Kaden looks up at Temprist.

"Then I'll apologize!" temprist smiles. "Now come on, we dont need to be worrying about this now lets just go have fun buying comics and mangas!"

"YAYY!" dani cheered running of to the comic store.

"Dani! Wait up!" Kaden said as temp and him both run after her.

At the shop, kaden and temp both look at silly comics, while dani wonders off in the yuri section.. she looks around and grabs two of them before walking off but then seeing... Jake?  When the both of them made eye contact they hid their mangas behind their backs.

"Oh hi Jake.. didn't know you uhm, were into manga" dani said nervously

"Could say the same for you.." he replied being as nervous as Dani.

Both of them stood there awkwardly, Dani at the Yuri Section and Jake at the Yaoi one.

"I was just buying it for my friend i promise!" Both of them said at the same time. They stared at eachother nervously yet awkwardly.

Jake rushed to the cashier to buy volume two of 'go for it nakamura!' he then runs out going home.

Dani sighed and looked at Temprist and kaden who are reading donald ducks on the floor together. This was her chance! She walks to the cashier buying two volumes of yuri books and one cover up book before walking over to temp and kaden.

"I just ran into jake.." Dani sat beside the two of them

"Jake? Didn't he say comics are lame and childish?" Temprist raises an eyebrow

"Could've said it bc he was with albert! You know i realized that- uhm.. nevermind" kaden once again doesn't speak up.

"I see, does anybody have jake on snap?" Dani smiled

"Yea we both do i think its just you who doesn't" Temprist replied putting back the comics.

"Maybe we can get him to open up!" Dani gets up smiling.

"Hey thats not a bad idea at all!" Kaden replied also getting up and helping Temprist up. Maybe the day before the sleepover?

"Sounds good!" Dani puts her 3 books in her backpack. Lets go home!!

Kaden and Temprist nod while they all go home together. Magical girl trio strikes again!

-------------------
A/n;
Yayayyaa!! Heres chapter 5!!! i hope you liked this one.. im just going to say here that from this point on the story might get a little more "controversial" but you know, its fun to take risks.... At Least for me well im not sure its just fun writing about something nobody has ever written about if that makes sense, I'm trying to include all of the characters more and more and im trying my best to still make it enjoyable!!

I just want this to be an good fanfiction / au.. i have my doubts sometimes but hey!1! Its not for everyone..

Word Count
༺2774༻

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

13.1K 151 48
DISCLAIMER: THIS FANFIC WAS MADE MONTHS BEFORE RBB SEASON 3 CAME OUT! I'm so sorry for the cringe cover- :((( They were hosting the third RB Battles...
70.5K 1.2K 108
Hello there- uh This is just a Tigry x willow random one shots! Art cover by Dam_Yeh - (Instagram) ‼️Please note, I'll be closing the book when we...
12.6K 392 24
Uh this is my first fic that I'm starting ;-; but I'll do the other one I promise :0 Also this is just another underrated ship that I decided to add...
92 3 37
This is my au and a parody, READ THE FRACKING DISCLAIMER!!!! The following stories take place in a non-profit fan based AU! The places, characters (b...