AVELA'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE

By Aphiwe_Sokhela

A father traded her own daughter to a drug load to pay his debt that he made in the past. The girl has to end... More

AVELA'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE CHAPTER 1
AVELA'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE CHAPTER 2
AVELA'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE CHAPTER 4
AVELA'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE CHAPTER 5

AVELA'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE CHAPTER 3

110 7 1
By Aphiwe_Sokhela

                  AVELA'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE
                                 •CHAPTER 3•

It's been three days now since I came to this house and Zwakele left the same night of my arrival, and his mother has turned me to her personal slave. I cook, clean the house, the yard and do laundry. I don't even have a phone.

Someone shook me awake.

Zwa: Sit up straight.

I sat up straight.

Zwa: Pack your bags, we are leaving today.
Avela: Where are we going? (Confused)
Zwa: We are going to my house in Jo'burg.
Avela: Can I talk to my brother?

He looked at me.

Zwa: No.

He then left the room, now I have to wake up. I made the bed then went to take a shower and brushed my teeth. Well I didn't have many clothes in his closet, because my clothes were still in the suitcases. I went downstairs and did my chores.

ZWAKELE KHUMALO

Getting married to Avela was the annoying thing that I had to do. I have to stay with this girl in my house. The only reason that made my parents arrange a marriage for me was because when I was 7 years old, I found out that I have a mental illness. They thought I will not get a girl that will actually love me and bare me children. So avela is only here to make babies and nothing else, and I need to put that in her thick skull. I went to my room and I found Avela searching my bedside drawers.

Zwa: what are you looking for?
Avela: I-I was looking for the nail clipper.
Zwa: Really? (Suspicious)
Avela: Yeah.
Zwa: Get ready, we are leaving in an hour.
Avela: Oky.

She quickly ran to the bathroom. Yeah, she is now a good girl, she obeys whatever that I said to her. She came out after a while wearing a long blue dress, a denim jacket and a white Air Force 1 low.

Zwa: Good, no wife of mine will wear pants. I am the man.
Avela: Should I pack for you?
Zwa: No, we are leaving now.

She took her suitcase then went downstairs, mom was watching her stupid reality show on TV.

Mom: Where are you both going? (confused)
Zwa: We are going to Gauteng.
Mom:But I will miss my daughter-in-law. (She faked a smile)
Zwa: I'm sure that she will miss you too, Right?
Avela: Of course (she faked a smile) I enjoyed my stay here.
Zwa: Goodbye Ma. (I hugged her)
Mom: Bye my son, mommy loves you. (She kissed my cheeks)

Zwa: I love you too Ma. (smiling)

We left the house and I drove to the airport, well we will be using my dad's private jet. After two hours, I was driving inside my yard.

Zwa: We are here. (I smiled)

I opened the door  for her and she looked surprised, well she shouldn't get used to this treatment because it is the first and definitely the last time I do this. She got out and I held her hand. She got out and I held her hand.

Avela: Uhmm, I should get my suitcases.
Zwa: Don't worry, I will get it for you later on (I kissed her cheek) Relax will  you?

She nodded and we walked to the house. When we got inside the house was decorated with red roses and a table for the was set in the living room as I asked my maid. Avela turned to look ar me confused.

Avela: What's happening? (comfused)
Zwa: Let's have a sit first. (smiling)

I opened the chairs for her and helped her take off her denim jacket then I sat down and held her hands.

Zwa: Uhmm, Avela Mkhize-I known that we started this relationship in a wrong way. I treated you like trash and I regret every moment of that, I'm really sorry. Can we start afresh and try to make this relationship work?
Avela: Well I-I.

I shut her up with a kiss and she quickly pulled up.

Zwa: I'm sorry.
Avela: Well-You-
Zwa: It's okay, let's have dinner.
Avela: Yeah (She faked a smile)
Zwo. You look beautiful today.
Avela. Thank you.

We had dinner, how long will I have to act as a good guy to this girl. The only thing that I want from her is to allow me to have sex with her so that I get a son. We finished eating then I played some music.

Zwa: Let's dance.

She stood up and we danced. After dancing for some time we went to our bedroom. When we got there I attacked her with a kiss and she tried to push me away but I held her tighter.

Avela: ZWAKELE STOP!! (crying)

That didn't stop me she can cry all I don't care, I threw her on the bed then started to undress her. She cried and kicked me, but I was powerful than her. I had sex with her, without using protection then I fell asleep next to her.

AVELA MKHIZE KHUMALO

Every girl's dream is to lose their virginity in a room covered in red roses, and a dinner for two. I also got that, but the difference between my reality and those dreams is that I hate my partner and he raped me. I told him to stop, I cried and tried to kick him-but he had the upper hand I can't believe that I was actually raped.

I looked next to me and Zwahele was peacefully sleeping - I wanted to strangle him to death. The bed was covered in my blood and tears. I feel dirty-I went to the bathroom, took off my clothes then got inside the shower. I turned on the hot water then roughly washed my body until it was sore. I stopped then sank to the floor and cried until I passed out in the shower.

I woke up in bed, how did I get here? The room was awfully quiet. I remember being in the shower.

Zwa : So you chose to commit suicide?
Avela:N-N-No.
Zwa: Avela Khumalo, this is your life now. You are here because you have to bare me a heir, are we clear?

Avela: Yes. (I nodded)
Zwa: Do you want something to eat?
Avela: No.
Zwa: Okay, I'm going out-so behave.

He took his car keys then left. I quickly searched for a phone in the drawers and I found none. Where is the damn phone!? I heard the car driving out then I went downstairs, I searched and found nothing. Avela think-where would you hide your phone!?

Avela: Under the bed? No-uhmm the closet!!

I ran up the stairs and went to search for a phone making sure that I don't mess anything up. YES!! I found a burner phone and I quickly switched it on, then dialled Mzwandile's number. He answered on the third ring.

Mzwa: Mzwandile Mkhize, Hello.
Avela: (Breathing heavily) Mzwa, it's me Avela.
Mzwa: Oh Velaphi, how are you?
Avela: Mzwandile (Crying) He raped me!
Mzwa: Who (Confused) Who raped you and when?
Avela: Zwa-
Zwa: AVELA KHUMALO!!

The phone slipped from my hand and it hit the floor. I turned to look at him, how did he get in here without making any noise?

Avela: I'm sorry-I (Crying)

I don't know how, but within a secord I was in the air and he was holding me by my throat.

Zwa. I told you to behave!!
Avela: I-I-can't-br-bre-

I couldn't breath, he dropped me on the floor.

Zwa: I'm giving you freedom, but you want to  live like a prisoner. Okay-I will treat you like a prisoner. (Angry)
Avela. I'm sorry!! (Crying)

BHEKUMUZI MKHIZE

My phone disturbed me when I was busy counting money, Oh its my son-

Bheki: Ndodana. (smiling)
Mzwa: Baba, Zwakele has raped Avela.
Bheki: How can he rape his wife-that's impossible.
Mzwa: Baba, it is possible.
Bheki: Ayy maan Mzwandile, Zwakele can take care of his wife.
Mzwa: Dad, Avela called me and told me
Bheki: You are sure?
Mzwa: Yes.
Bheki: I will go and check on her.
Mzwa: They have moved to Jo'burg.
Bheki: Okay, I'll handle this.

I hanged up. Avela is just over reacting, how can Zwakele rape her? Mxxm this spoilt brat, I took out a white envelope from the drawers. I took a look at it and opened it. It is the copy of a business contract with Thulani "BLADE" Khumalo. Now I will be rich, I put the documents back to the drawer then went to my room. I found my wife reading her holy bible. I sat next to her

Bheki: Mkami.
Sibongile:(she put away her bible) Baba.
Bheki: Are you okay?
Sibangile. No.
Bheki What's wrong? (Confused)
Sibongile: I haven't got a call from Avela (Sad)
Bheki :Uhmm, she is okay-she will call you after she has settled.
Sibonglle: I know my daughter, she doesn't go a day without calling me & it's been 3 days now.
Bheki: Well she called me.
Sibongile: (Surprised) She did?
Bheki: Yeah, She is still busy with her wife duties.
Sibongile: Oh, maybe she will call me later.

I would really appreciate your votes😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.2K 404 16
A Nigerian based hausa story, let's follow Ameetah on a journey of finding and redeeming one's self.
3M 193K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
327 53 11
An arrogant rich guy kidnapped a crazy innocent girl for a certain benefit. Read to find out what happens with Arfan and Fareeda