Hell Bent ✶ Jason DiLaurentis

By hellfiresoulss

When their best friend Alison vanishes, five girls believe their secrets are safe forever, but they begin to... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one

twelve

607 29 6
By hellfiresoulss

012 — over my dead body

season two —
episode twelve

normal — present time
italics — past time

ASPENS SITS ON ONE OF the seats in the waiting room of the police station waiting for some news about her friends who have been arrested earlier in the night.

An hour after arriving at their destination, Jason and Aspen drive back to Rosewood since the blonde girl gasps and shows her boyfriend sitting on the bed upstairs away from the blonde, the text message she just received from her aunt.

⛧°。⋆ ⋆。°⛧

TWELVE HOURS EARLIER, the five girls stand outside Dr Sullivan's house looking around the property, "Dr. Sullivan, are you home?" Hanna calls out looking into the woman's windows.

"Hi, you've reached Anne Sullivan, I've been called out of town on a family emergency, if you need immediate attention, please see your physician for a referral" Dr Sullivan's voice is heard coming from Emily's mobile phone.

"I got the same voicemail" Aria says, "Yeah, she probably sent it to all of her clients" Spencer suggests, "She's not here" Aspen explains standing beside Hanna.

"Looks like she didn't come home last night either, she's hasn't checked her mail or picked up her papers" Spencer states looking at the newspapers on Dr Sullivan's porch.

"Maybe we should call the police?" Emily suggests, "And say what to Officer Garrett when he starts asking us questions?" Hanna wonders.

"Hanna's right, Garrett, Jenna, Ian, Jason—they're all connected, we can't trust any of them" Spencer voices seeing Aspen look up at the mention of her boyfriends name annoyed.

"Look, the last time somebody thought she knew who A was, she got hit by a car—sorry, Hanna" Spencer mumbles looking at the other blonde apologetically.

"Okay, so what do we do?" Emily shrugs, "We go into terror alert red and hope that our phones don't ring" Spencer states.

Aspen flinches beside Emily as the girls phone rings, "That did not just happen!" Spencer exclaims.

"It's Maya" Emily explains smiling, "Look at you, suddenly all happy" Hanna smiles looking at Emily who's blushing beside her older cousin.

"Alright, I've gotta get back to my apartment and pack for few nights away, text or call me if you need anything" Aspen voices seeing all four girls nod in her direction sending her off with a wave.

"Can't believe she's going away with Jason, willingly" Spencer mutters.

"Look, they're together, yes we don't like him nor trust him, but Aspen does—we just have to trust her" Aria explains seeing Hanna nod agreeing with her.

Before they all walk away from Dr Sullivan's house towards their own houses knowing Emily, Hanna and Maya have plans since Maya is meeting Emily at the Marin household.

ASPEN SMILES TO HERSELF packing some of her favourite sweaters and the hoodie Jason 'allowed' her to keep while they were seeing one another during the time Alison was still alive.

"Damn, can't believe you still have that damned hoodie" Jason voices standing at the girls bedroom door scaring her.

"Jesus Christ!" Aspen shrieks holding her chest feeling her pulse calm down seeing the handsome man leaning against her doorframe.

"It's warm, plus it still smells like you" Aspen shrugs packing the hoodie into her suitcase before zipping up the luggage and sitting it beside the main door of her apartment turning towards her boyfriend wrapping her arms around his torso and placing her lips on his own smiling into the kiss.

"Thank you for moving the trip a day, I just know Hanna is gonna need me at the wedding tomorrow" Aspen smiles.

"Of course, my love" Jason smirks pecking the blonde's lips once more.

"How are you feeling? Wound wise?" Jason wonders looking his girlfriend over making sure she's okay.

"I'm okay, a little sore but it's healing" Aspen replies sitting on the couch in her living room beside the male who nods happy with the answer.

AFTER SPENDING THE MORNING and some of the afternoon with Jason, Aspen receives a text message off Spencer stating it's urgent and to meet her and the others at her house.

"I walked outside and when I came back inside, it was here" Spencer explains looking at the giant box sitting in the middle of her living room.

"Here? Like, in the middle of your kitchen, or here on your porch and you brought it inside?" Aria questions, "I haven't touched it" Spencer states.

"Guys, I never told you this, but Dr. Sullivan really helped me" Hanna mumbles.

"Yeah, that was the reason that we trusted her, she helped us all" Spencer voices seeing Aspen nod agreeing with her.

"You don't think her ear's in here, do you?" Hanna mumbles in disgust, "Ohh!" Spencer grunts disgusted, "It's a big box for an ear" Emily responds.

Aspen leads the girls into opening the box revealing a silk cover up and a note sitting neatly on top.

"'YOU HAVE UNTIL 7PM TO SAVE HER,
THESE ARE MY DEMANDS'"

Aria reads from the note revealing four dolls sitting on the bottom of the box, "Dolls?" Hanna frowns confused.

"'Kay, guess this is yours" Spencer says handing Aria and Aspen their dolls with necklaces saying their names on them.

"Wait" Aspen mumbles noticing a string on the back of the doll pulling it, "Tell Jason and the others the whole truth" Aspen's doll says in a creepy little voice.

Aspen gasps looking at the others, "Make Jackie go away" Aria's doll demands, "Is there a creepier word than 'creepy'?" Hanna mutters, Spencer frowns reading the paper before handing Aria the other.

"Wait, this is the paper Jackie's getting published on Theodore—" Aria voices, "Géricault? He's this French painter—" Spencer starts, "Who painted" Hanna interrupts.

"Yeah, in a word, but A also gave you this French article on Géricault, and it's identical to Jackie's paper, she plagiarized this" Spencer states looking at Aria shocked.

"Stop the wedding" Hanna's doll demands, Hanna inhales knowing this will ruin her father and hers relationship entirely, "Keep Toby safe" Spencer's doll demands.

"Oh, my god, Toby was driving his truck this morning and his brakes went out, that wasn't an accident, that was A" Spencer explains shocked before sitting down on the sofa, Aspen sighs sadly rubbing the girls back.

Emily frowns going through the box, "I didn't get one" Emily voices confused, "You've been A's target for weeks, Em" Aria explains sitting beside Aspen and Spencer.

"Yeah, maybe A's bored with you and I mean that as a good thing" Hanna exclaims.

Aspen rubs soothing circles on Spencer's back seeing Aria hug her from the side as well.

"If A wants to shut me up, she found a way to do it, I mean, we finally tell someone the truth, and now Dr Sullivan's gone, A can do that to anyone that we care about" Aria responds.

"So we do these things, and A gives her back? Is that what we're supposed to believe?" Hanna questions looking at Aspen biting her lower lip anxiously.

"Okay, I get that this is a game, but I don't understand it" Emily says shrugging, noticing Spencer and Aspen's silence, "Spence?" Aria asks noticing the wheels turning in the brunettes head.

"No, it's brilliant, actually, A is being our ultimate 'frenemy', forcing us to get what we want, but knowing that when we do—" Spencer explains, "All hell breaks loose" Hanna nods.

"Believe me, I really want to get rid of Jackie, but if I use this to do it, Ezra may never forgive me, there's a reason we can't just go around telling the truth: 'cause it comes back to bite you, hard" Aria snarls.

Aspen sighs clearing her throat, "Um, I have something I need to tell you all, but please don't interrupt me, and thank you for the support Em and Ria for helping me through-out this time" Aspen voices gaining confused looks from Spencer and Hanna but the nod agreeing to remain quiet until she's finished talking.

"When I was admitted to hospital a few weeks ago due to A's poisoning, I found some things out from Wren, now I have to explain this, Wren and I have known each other for a while now" Aspen reveals seeing Spencer's shocked look.

"It was before Melissa and Wren were engaged, him and I met at a party, I was just getting over a fight with Jason at the time—about Cece and Jason's relationship, anyways, Wren and I hooked up a few times" Aspen states hearing all of them gasp.

"I also had a one night stand with Eric Kahn before Jason and I started officially dating and sneaking around" Aspen gulps ready to get into the emotional side of the conversation.

Aria and Emily lean forward grabbing onto her hands keeping her calm.

"When I was in hospital, I—I found out I was pregnant, I didn't know I was, I took tests due to being late and all, but they all came back negative, anyways, Wren broke the news to me in the hospital that the poison A managed to get into my system, unfortunately made me miscarriage" Aspen sobs seeing Hanna and Spencer's shocked faces.

"I'm so sorry Spenny" Hanna whispers sitting beside the emotional blonde, "You were pregnant with Jason's child?" Spencer whispers slightly shocked before joining the hug comforting the shattered blonde before the hug turns into more comfort for all of them.

"Jason doesn't know about Wren, Eric or the baby, please don't tell him, he needs to hear it from me" Aspen exhales seeing all four girls nod in agreement.

"Okay. We've got five hours to obey our Chucky dolls or—" Spencer mumbles looking at the box that states 'SHE DIES'.

"I saw A push Ian off that bell tower, and there was no hesitation" Spencer voices, "Spence, what are you saying?" Hanna asks.

"She's saying that it felt like it was easy for A to kill someone" Aspen explains.

"And I only know one way to keep Toby safe, and that's to keep him away from me" Spencer mumbles teary eyed knowing she has to leave the male she loves.

ASPEN SIGHS STILL sitting in the waiting room of the police station waiting for some news, Jason left a while ago to go grab the blonde some food and a drink due to hearing her stomach rumble.

Hearing a shuffling coming from the area of the interview rooms, Aspen sighs seeing Aria being escorted out of the room towards the nearby table with a telephone placed on it.

Aria starts sobbing on the phone to whomever she's calling and Aspen sighs leaning into the seat more awaiting for her boyfriend to come back with her food.

⛧°。⋆ ⋆。°⛧

JASON WALKS INTO ASPEN'S apartment seeing the long dress the blonde is wearing making her look like a goddess, "Woah" Jason mumbles standing at the doorway once again.

"We still set on leaving right after the wedding?" Aspen wonders placing earrings in her ears and puckering her lips with lipgloss.

"All set, so is our accommodation" Jason responds wrapping his muscular arms around Aspen's waist.

"Good, I can't wait, I also need to talk to you about a few things" Aspen explains seeing Jason frown and nod.

"We'll talk this weekend and while we're on the four hour drive" Jason states pecking the blondes lips before tapping her bottom signalling for her to go to the church to support her best friend is a rough spot.

Arriving at the church, Spencer and Aria gawk at Aspen's figure in the dress she's wearing, "Too much?" Aspen wonders looking down at her figure.

"You look beautiful! Jason would melt if he saw you" Aria states, "He saw me before this, we're leaving after Tom and Isobel say their vows" Aspen explains.

"You have fun this weekend okay?" Spencer smiles, "Thanks Spence, Ria" Aspen smiles taking her seat and watching the wedding ceremony begin.

JASON SMILES SEEING THE blonde girl come out of the church in rush jumping into his car, "Well that was chaotic, but let's do this" Aspen smiles kissing her boyfriend on the lips as they begin their journey towards their destination for the weekend.

Aspen sighs changing out of her fancy clothing in a gas station bathroom before grabbing some snacks and drinks from inside.

"Okay, I'm ready" Aspen chuckles sitting in the passenger seat of her boyfriend's car.

Eventually after a long four hour drive Jason and Aspen arrive at the destination seeing a beautiful house on a lake.

Aspen gasps among arrival, "J, this is beautiful!" Aspen shrieks stepping into the house seeing Jessica DiLaurentis sitting in the lounge chair smiling at the couple.

"Mrs D?" Aspen asks confused looking at her smirking boyfriend.

"Hi, Aspen, you look beautiful, I see you've now arrived, I'll be on my way and enjoy your stay and present" Jessica winks walking out of the lake house and leaving the couple behind.

"Present?" Aspen wonders turning around to face her boyfriend who's holding a blue merle Australian shepherd in his arms.

Aspen gasps gaining tears in her eyes, "What?" Aspen mumbles seeing Jason handing the adorable puppy to her.

"He's yours Asp, surprise" Jason states seeing the puppy immediately settle in his new mom's arms.

"Baby, oh my god" Aspen sobs immediately kissing the male on the lips as a thank you, "You're so cute" Aspen whispers patting the puppy's fur.

Before looking at the living room couch and pointing towards the area, Jason nods sitting on the sofa.

Aspen then goes into detail about what happened with the baby and the miscarriage holding onto her emotional boyfriend's hand while doing so.

Eventually explaining to the shocked and slightly betrayed male about Wren and Eric.

"You slept with them both?" Jason asks remaining calm, "I slept with Wren and Eric yes" Aspen nods seeing Jason clench his jaw.

"So you were with Wren while we were sort of together?" Jason grunts.

"No! I would never do that to you, you however did to that to me Jace, you were dating me while having a girlfriend named CeCe" Aspen snarls.

Jason grunts getting up from the sofa and leaving the room in stomps quite annoyed with the situation leaving Aspen sitting in the living room in tears about the whole situation.

OVERHEARING THE NEWS reporters shouting for answers off the officers.

Aspen sighs running her fingers through her hair not knowing what to do at the moment understanding her boyfriend is quite upset with her at the moment.

Aspen shakes her head in disbelief seeing Detective Wilden smirking at her from the corner of the police station near the interview rooms.

Before all of the girls are eventually brought out of the interview room one by one for separate interviews.

Toby shouts at Spencer as she avoids all eye contact with the male who's being held back by officers.

JASON EVENTUALLY RETURNS back to the police station handing Aspen her food and drink without sparing a single glance at her, he notices Mr Hastings walking towards him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Mr Hastings asks, "Don't" Jason snaps looking over at Aspen who's minding her own business eating her food.

"You need to stay away from this" Mr Hastings snarls, "I think my sister would want me here" Jason shrugs.

"Look, this isn't just about me, all right? It's about you, I did things to protect you that you don't even know about" Mr Hastings explains.

"My mother told me about the will, okay? And you didn't need to do that, I didn't kill Ali" Jason responds seeing Aspen look up at the mention of late her best friend.

"I never thought you did, Jason, I have watched you grow up, I've seen what you've gone through, and I was honest with you last night because I thought it would help" Mr Hastings states seeing Aspen frown in confusion.

"No, you told me because I didn't give you a choice, why do you think I bought that house, huh? I knew what I'd find, Ali was great at keeping secrets, but she was also great at punishing people with the truth" Jason snaps.

Aspen tilts her head confused before he looks at Mrs Hastings standing beside the officers.

"Does she know?" Jason wonders, "No and she's not gonna find out tonight" Mr Hastings states.

Aspen groans standing up and standing beside her annoyed and angry boyfriend, "Are you okay?" Aspen whispers.

"Fine" Jason snaps, "Look, J—I'm sorry" Aspen starts.

"Save it, Aspen" Jason snaps walking away from the blonde leaving her with a little bit of a shattered heart.

ASPEN STANDS BESIDE ALL of the parents besides Pam and Wayne Fields although they're on their way.

"Well, Veronica's in with them now, she'll see that they're protected, but they're gonna need a criminal attorney" Mr Hastings explains looking at Aspen.

"What's Ezra doing here?" Mr Montgomery wonders seeing the male walk into the police station.

"Uh, why don't you hear Peter out? I'll be right back" Ella responds walking over to the male looking at her shocked.

Aspen rolls her eyes thinking the man must be stupid to turn up to a police station for his student.

⛧°。⋆ ⋆。°⛧

VERONICA SITS INSIDE THE interview room beside the girls, "I thought detective Wilden was fired" Hanna voices.

"He was suspended for his actions, but he's been reinstated as the Chief Officer in this investigation" Mrs Hastings explains, "How could that happen?" Spencer asks.

"He has evidence to back up his allegations and it's significant, or you wouldn't be here" Mrs Hastings states, "Has anyone called my parents?" Emily mumbles.

"Aspen did, she's outside, your parents on their way" Mrs Hastings nods, all four girls look up nodding at the thought of Aspen outside waiting for them.

ASPEN STANDS OUTSIDE THE door Garrett just dragged Jenna inside scrunching up her nose at the thought of them having sex in the interview room but continues listening anyways ready to step away in case.

"We couldn't have come up with a better plan" Garrett states.

"I wish I could see those bitches right now, I'm sorry that they don't know that we're doing this to them, just sucks about Aspen though, are you ready to give up your career in law enforcement?" Jenna smirks.

"I can't wait to get rid of this ridiculous uniform, it's not smart for me to walk out of here tonight" Garrett whispers, "Well, you're much more patient than I am" Jenna responds.

"I've been waiting months to get into that storage room, I think I can wait a little longer to quit the force" Garrett states.

"Are you still worried about Jason?" Jenna wonders immediately perking Aspen's interest, "You know, he's figured out that he's not the one that killed her, but he's got no idea that we wrote that note" Garrett says.

"And we're getting away with it" Jenna chuckles, "Until now, punks" Aspen whispers quietly standing at the door still overhearing the make demanding Jenna hide a piece of paper that happens to be page five out of Alison's autopsy report.

Jenna mutters how Alison deserved to die like that angering Aspen a lot more than she already was.

DETECTIVE WILDEN WALKS back into the room holding the four girls.

"When Alison DiLaurentis was murdered, she was hit so hard, it made an indentation to her skull, I've given you guys so many chances to just be honest with me, evidence doesn't lie, we've known all along what the murder weapon was, tonight we caught you with it" Detective Wilden states.

Putting the shovel in the evidence bag around it on the table smirking at the scared and worried looks coming from all of the girls.

─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────
TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 1.2K 20
Y/N is 18 (same age as Jason) with a little brother 'Scott' who's the same age as the 'five liars' (Allison, Spencer, Aria, Emily & Hannah) standing...
85K 1.5K 31
An Emison FanFic. No A. Emily is the new girl at Rosewood High in her final year. Emily hasn't spoken in months due to a past incident but she bumps...
3.2K 142 12
── 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗆𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 ↳ 𝘰𝘤 𝘹 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 ── 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 lola clarke is a victim of being p...
2.6K 100 20
In the close-knit world of Rosewood, Emily Fields' cousin, Hailee, harbors a secret that intertwines her fate with Jason DiLaurentis, Alison's myster...