Ghar ki Nari Sab Pe Bhari

By Writer_Win_

If you think that society is male dominant then this story can change your perspective ๐Ÿ˜…. A story about A si... More

Introduction
๐Ÿต๏ธ"Shubh Lagna Savdhan"๐Ÿต๏ธ
His Forever
Party ๐Ÿป Bhaag 1
Party ๐Ÿป Bhaag 2
Giftโœจ
Something Unexpected ๐Ÿ˜
Gajra Mohobbatwaala๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ’ฅDouble Dhamaka๐Ÿ’ฅ
Possesive
The New Beginning ๐Ÿ˜
I'll be her Pati She'll be my Patu ๐ŸŽ€
Zoo
Heartbeat๐Ÿ’“
Bhaago ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Swag Se Swagat
Pol Khol
Tathastu ๐Ÿคš๐Ÿป
Shock
Surprise
Jealous
Tu hai kaha?
Change
Enemy
We Met
Let's Go
Revenge
Nakhre

Hi Toxicity ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป oh sorry Rishtedaaar

67 10 19
By Writer_Win_

Namaskar Everyone 🙏🏻

Aap Sabhi Ko Shri Ram Navmi ki Hardik Shubhkamnaye 🙏🏻 due to some technical issue I was not able to update quickly.

Jyada bore na kartey hue let's see what happens next

_________________________________________

Mrunali was hugging her aai when her gaze fell on Sulakshana and the baby in her arms. She was judging Sulakshana by looking at from head to toe and was going to say something.

That's when Madhukar put his hand on her shoulder and pulled her little closer to him and said.

Madhukar :  Kuch bolne se pehle 100 baar soch kar bolna. Bayko hai meri.
(Think 100 times before you speak about her. She is my wife.)

Her eyes widened in shock.

Mrunali : Bayko!!!!!
(Wife!!!!)

Mrunali looked shockingly towards her parent and then looked at Madhukar Sulakshana and baby in her arms. She felt betrayed.

Mrunali : How can you marry him with girl like her . she looks so..
She said this yelling

Madhukar : Dare to say her anything and you'll see the worst side of me.

Madhukar said this with rage filled eyes but then she arrogantly answered Madhukar.

Mrunali: oh so now you will yell at your sister because of  your wife. The baby she is carrying in her arms are sure is it yours...

That's when Baba raised his hand to slap her but stopped in middle of air

Baba : You are pregnant that doesn't mean I'll not say anything. Sulakshana is as pure as gold and about you, you are just a stone that can only hurt others.
and who gave you the authority to yell at my family. Lower your voice. She is not my daughter in law. She is my Daughter .

Sulakshana had tears in her eyes. His Aai (Renuka) signalled Madhukar to take her in another room .

Mrunali was again going to yell when Renuka said

Renuka : Aawaj niche warna main bhi dikha dungi Renuka Sardesai kon aahe.

(Lower your voice or else I'll show you who is Renuka Sardesai)

Sulakshana's Pov

Even though I could stop his sister but I knew baba . How much he missed her and how can I disrespect his daughter right infront of me. I'm feeling as I'm the most luckiest girl ever who will get such father and mother in law and a husband who knows how to take stand for his wife.

Madhukar : Sulu? Are you ok ?

He looked baby in his arms and kept him in crib.

Sulakshana started crying hugging her husband. He knew that she was hurt and this was enough to make him rage in anger he kept his hands on her shoulder and said

Madhukar: Sulu, Don't step out of this room until I call you.
He commanded

Madhukar went outside room and grabbed his sisters hand.

Madhukar : Go and apologize my wife.

Mrunali : What did you said just know? Me and apologize to her? Huh who the hell is she?

Vinay : MRUNALI !!! BEHAVE YOURSELF. She is your sister in law. She is woman and you don't have any right to point at any women's character. Even you are pregnant did I asked you that whose child you are carrying. Go and say her sorry.

Mrunali : Vinay you are my Husband. How can you take her side?

Vinay : Because I know what is right and what is wrong. I respected your every decision. I did everything that you want. You are the one who separated me from my family. When you told me that you want to meet your family and apologize them I thought that you might have changed but No. You are here only to manipulate your parents.

Vinay said this getting angry he raised his eyebrow said

Vinay : Are you going to apologize her or not.

Mrunali knew that once Vinay is angry he can do anything. She kept quite her ego was crushed by her own family. She kept her head down and went towards the room where Sulakshana was.

Mrunali : I'm sorry.

Vinay : Say " I'm sorry Vahini" said standing behind Mrunali.

Mrunali : I'm sorry Vahini.

Vinay went towards Madhukar and joint his both hands and said

Vinay : Madhukar I'm extremely sorry I didn't told you that I married your sister and also for today I apologise to you and your family in behalf of my wife because of her rude behaviour .

Madhukar grabbed his hands and pulled him in a hug.

Madhukar : Boss now you are my family. You are my brother in law don't apologise.

Vinay : Then stop calling me Boss

Baba went towards both of them and said

Baba : Don't apologise son. You are my family too. I know handling my daughter is not easy but today what you did was impressive. I may sound like a crazy man but When you showed her that she was wrong and made her apologize I knew my daughter has chosen a right life partner. I accept your marriage.

Madhavrao & Renuka

Madhavrao entered in there room and saw Renuka sitting near window. She was looking sad. She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't realised her husband was standing right beside her and kept his hand on her shoulder.

Madhavrao : Kya hua meri Raani ko???

Renuka (flinched) : Aap kab aaye ??

Madhavrao: Jab aap apne khayaalon mein khoi thi.

Renuka : Muzhe bohot chinta ho Rahi hai Mrunali ki.

Madhavrao: Ab woh shaadi kar chuki hai woh aur uska pati dekh lenge. Tum chinta mat karo.

Renuka: Aise kaise chinta na karu beti hai woh hamari

Madhavrao: Bas bas meri Raani itni chinta nahi karte. Chalo ab utho yaha se.

He made her sit in front of mirror and opened her bun.

Renuka : Kya kar rahe hai aap???

Madhavrao: Tum jaanti ho ki muzhe tumhare Baal kitne acche lagte hai lekin fir bhi tum unka khayal nahi rakhti. Toh Maine hi tel laga raha hun.

Madhavrao took hair oil bottle and started to apply on her hair.

Renuka : Main kar lungi . Aap rehne dijiye

Madhavrao: Raani aap kabhi meri nahi sunti bas thodi der k liye toh sunn lijiye .

Renuka : Aap bhi naa

Madhavrao: Ha main bhi na Bichara. Kis Jawalmukhi se shaadi kar li Maine.

Renuka (said while pouting) : Aap hamesha muzhe jwalamukhi bolte hai kya main itna gussa karti hun.

Madhavrao (Holding her cheeks) : Nahi tum utna gussa thodi karti ho...

Renuka (smiled) : Fir

Madhavrao: Tum usse bhi jyada gussa karti ho

Renuka : Jaaiye main aapse baat hi nahi karungi.

Madhavrao: Bas muzhe tumhare sar par tel lagaane do.

Renuka : Bilkul nahi. Main nahi sunungi aapki baat

Madhavrao: Raani dekho ab muzhe gussa aa jaayega. Meri baat maano varnaa..

Renuka: Varna kya kar lenge aap Maharaj.

Madhavrao: Varna main...
(And he started tickling her)

Madhukar & Sulakshana

Madhukar was standing on the door and he saw his wife playing with their son. So he came inside and took him from his arms. Sulakshana was looking at them.

Madhukar : I'm only yours Sulu. Stop looking

Madhukar: Satya you know your Aai is very bad.

Sulakshana: What did I do??

Madhukar : Your Aai only have time for you and not for me.

Sulakshana: Kuch bhi bolte hai aap.

She saw that Satyajit slept in her arms. Madhukar took him and kept him on his bed and he sat beside Sulakshana and took her hand in his.

Sulakshana: Aho kya kar rahe hai aap ???

Madhukar : Satya hone k baad meri Sulu toh muzhe bhul hi gayi hai

Sulakshana: Aap kuch bhi kehte hai. Aisa kuch nahi hai .

He took her hand and placed it on his chest.

Madhukar : Dekho Abhi bhi tumhe dekh kar kitna joro se mera Dil Dhadak Raha hai.

Sulakshana: Aap Mera haath chodiye.

Madhukar : Are aise kaise.

He pulled her closer towards him and that's when Satyajit started crying.

Madhukar : Aaaaaaah!! Sulu agar ye hamara beta nahi hotaa na toh main isko bohot maarta.

Sulakshana: Toh kya??

Satyajit started to cry more harder

Sulakshana: Hatiya aap

She pushed him so hard that he fell on floor.

After few Months

Mrunali gave birth to a baby boy. Everyone was happy. Madhavrao and Renuka were on cloud nine. They were Grandparents for the second time. Vinay was just making his little one giggle in his embrace. Sulakshana was helping Mrunali. Madhukar went in temple to thanks God that his sister and his Nephew were healthy and safe. After few days They named there son "Rajat". Everyone was happy. But deep down someone was jealous and we know who it was.

Mrunali's Pov

They all think that I'll stay quiet after my insult in my own house because of that Sulakshana. My son would be the eldest in our whole family if her son was not born but now because of her my Son is youngest. I'll never forgive her Now see what I'll do to her .

_____🙏🏻_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 970 17
The story of two souls who have experienced utmost love as well as heartbreak. What happens when two of them collide accidently? Will they heal each...
19.7K 910 54
"A Desi Indian Love Story With Mafia Vibes." ~~~ "I had my love at a first sight." "I was his best friend and I f...
37.7K 2.5K 23
Book cover edited by Graceee โœจ๏ธ As I enter in my room I saw my babies are sleeping together in my bed. Then I realized may be I should give a chance...
9.5K 1.5K 14
"๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ." Y...