Destiny Of Light And Shadow

By Rafia_Khanom_Riya

It's a ZhanYi story. Top: Xiao Zhan Bottom: Wang Yibo More

Characters - 01
Chapter - 01
Chapter - 02
Chapter - 03
Chapter - 04
Chapter - 05
Character - 03
Character - 04
Chapter - 06
Chapter - 07
Chapter - 08
Chapter - 09
Chapter - 10

Characters - 02

451 49 21
By Rafia_Khanom_Riya

Imperial Family

Yong'An Palace (Empress Lan Lusi's Resident)

Name: Wei Cheng

Age: 21

Tittle: First Prince

Wei Cheng is the first prince of Wuji Empire. He is the first son of Wei Yang and Lan Lusi. He is gentle and strong willed. He has a crush on Yibo. He has a concubine.

Name: Wei Ren

Age: 18

Tittle: Eighth Prince

He is a ger. He has a twin sister. He is smart and gentle. He loves literature.

Name: Wei Xiao

Age: 18

Tittle: Second Princess

She is Wei younger twin sister. She is smart and mischievous. He likes to sing and dance.

Name: Wei Hua

Age: 16

Tittle: Forth Princess

She is younger daughter of Wei Yang and Lan Lusi. She is gentle and clam. She likes to study medicine.

Yong Ning Palace (Royal Consort Lan Reba's Resident)

Name: Wei Hongyi

Age: 21

Tittle: Third Prince

He is the third prince of Wuji Empire. He is the first son of Wei Yang and Lan Reba. He is a few months younger than Cheng. He is Zhan's best friend. He is very smart and kind. He is a great martial artist. Everyone praises him. Many people think that he will be the next Emperor.

Name: Wei Xueyi

Age: 20

Tittle: Forth Prince

He is the fourth prince of Wuji Empire. He is the second son of Wei Yang and Lan Reba. He is very smart and fun loving. He is also a great martial artist. He is very close to his twin brother Wei Hongyi.

Name: Wei Lingyi

Age: 19

Tittle: Seventh Prince

He is sweet and naive. He is easy to fool. He likes to follow Hongyi and Xueyi. He is a good martial artist.

Name: Wei Ruyi

Age: 17

Tittle: Third Princess

She is a serious girl. She doesn't like to play around. She focuses in studies as she wants to join Judicial Review. She is also a good martial artist.

Name: Wei Jia

Age: 13

Tittle: Fifth Princess

She is sweet and caring. She is also a bit mischievous. She likes to study medicine. She doesn't like martial arts.

Name: Wei Anle

Age: 13

Tittle: Sixth Princess

She is Wei Jia younger twin sister. She is sweet but mischievous. She doesn't like studies. She likes to follow Wei to practice martial arts. She also doesn't like to practice music. She likes to annoy her siblings.

Kunning Palace (Noble Consort Zhang Bailu's Resident)

Name: Wei Xiang

Age: 20

Tittle: Fifth Prince

He is the fifth prince of Wuji Empire. He is the first son of Wei Yang and Zhang Bailu. He is a few months younger than Xueyi. He is selfish and greedy. He wants to rule the empire. He is jealous of Hongyi and Xueyi. He wants to marry Yibo who is Prime Minister's favored child, so that he would have Lan's power to back him up.

Name: Wei Xuanyu

Age: 19

Tittle: Sixth Prince

He is a few months older than Wei Lingyi. He is kind and righteous unlike his mother and brother. He doesn't participate in Bailu and Yao's schemes.

Name: Wei Xuanyi

Age: 19

Tittle: First Princess

She is the first princess of Wuji Empire and Xuanyu's twin sister. She is a spoil brat. She wants to marry Zhan as Zhan is very handsome. Her mother and elder brother support her for power without knowing that Zhan is her half brother.

Yanxi Palace (Noble Consort Li Qin's Resident)

Name: Wei Lin

Age: 15

Tittle: Ninth Prince

He is the ninth prince of Wuji Empire. He is Wei Yang and Li Qin's son. He is fun loving and easy going. He is Yibo's best friend. He thinks Yibo is his soulmate. He has two goal in his life; one turn 18 and marry Yibo and second to become a general like Zhan.

Name: Wei Tian

Age: 14

Tittle: Seventh Princess

She is a cute but savage girl. She practice matrial arts. She wants to served in military. She follows her brother everywhere.

Mingxi Palace (Consort Feng Xin's Resident)

Name: Wei Yan

Age: 14

Tittle: Tenth Prince

He is a ger. He is calm and sweet. He is good in studies. He likes to paint.

Minglan Palace (Consort Tang Shen's Resident)

Name: Wei Yue

Age: 10

Tittle: Eighth Princess

She is the youngest daughter of Wei Empire. She is sweet and a bit mischievous. She likes to play around and annoy Wei Yan.

Other Characters

Name: Wang Haoxuan

Age: 21

He is Prince Cheng's bodyguard. He is also Prince Cheng's best friend and study partner. He is smart and caring. He is loyal to Prince Cheng.

Name: Zhang Shen

Age: 20

He is Prince Xiang's attendant as well as personal bodyguard. He is also Prince Xiang's study partner. He is from Noble Consort Zhang Bailu's clan. He is loyal to Prince Xiang and Consort Zhang Bailu.

Name: Li Xia

Age: 22

She is Prince Lin's bodyguard. She is smart and a bit playful. She is from Noble Consort Li Qin's clan. She is loyal to Consort Li Qin and Prince Lin. She treats Prince Lin like her own brother.

To be continued..........

I know I add many characters. I will add more in the upcoming chapters. Don't worry about remembering them. I just add it in case I use it. If you get confused in the future then you can check the characters here.

- RK Riya

2024-04-24

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 531 22
Xiao zhan, a Playboy, known for his killer looks hooks up with a person for only once. he is cold and doesn't care about anybody. Wang yibo a college...
18.4K 1.1K 13
-this is Xiao Zhan , Wang yibo nd their Son with story behind the scene - ‼️ Angst ! Angst ! Angst ! ‼️ Story by : Me_Mommy Trans by : Yizhan_World ...
144K 9.1K 44
It is a zhanyi story. It contains smuts and mpreg. If any one of you are uncomfortable please don't read the story. This story is fictional and is pu...
126K 7.2K 20
A dare which change the life Xiao Zhan.. And Wang Yibo will do anything to protect his lover Xiao Zhan... Top Yibo Bottom zhan