IntiMates (Ronaldo × Dybala)

By cr7sgirlie

Short stories + Oneshots inspired by my favorite duo in the history of ⚽🤍 More

Idol -Part 1-
Idol -part 2-
Idol -part 3-
Idol -part 4-
Idol -part 5-
Idol -part 6-
Idol -part 7-
Idol -part 8-
Idol -part 9-
Idol -part 10-
Idol -part 11-
Idol -part 12-
Idol -part 13-
Delicioso (Oneshot)
Green-eyed monster (Oneshot)
Yours, truly.. (Oneshot)
Safe (Oneshot)
gang war AU -1-
gang war AU -2-
Omegaverse (oneshot)
Remedy (Oneshot)
Frostbite❄️ (Oneshot)

7 + 10 (Oneshot)

205 4 0
By cr7sgirlie

" What a great assist from Dybala!... "

Paulo replayed that part over and over again.

It was a habit for him to watch the game highlights whenever he got a chance to, partially -ok, mainly- to give himself a boost up fueled by the commentator's enthusiastic -but rightful- praise words, especially in games where he shined. And that day's game was another one of those,

Except admiring his performance wasn't exactly the reason why he kept replaying that part.

"... Annnnd a goal from Ronaldo!! "

He lay there on his bed, flat on his stomach, green eyes glued to the screen as he watched for the fourth -or was it the fifth?- time how he passed the ball so smoothly to Cristiano, how the Portuguese scored straight into the net, and here came the part he's been waiting for.. 

" Vamos !!! "

He hadn't noticed when they were on the pitch the way the man had gestured for him with his hand to 'come here', the way he stood waiting for him with opened arms, the way he tightly held him close as the boy threw himself at him, legs almost wrapped around the older's waist..
All these details were being absorbed by him now, though, with a wide, blushful smile plastered on his face, nostalgia squeezing at his heart as though this game didn't take place a few hours ago...

~He has gotten close to the Portuguese man over the course of two years following Cristiano joining Juventus. And soon it was all over the news, the special bond they had, the undefeated number 7 and number 10... But there were deeper layers to that bond that only he and the man came to explore, from close-friendship to mutual flirtations all the way to making out whenever they were behind closed doors.. And they clicked outside the pitch just as much as they did on the pitch, probably a bit more..

.. Until they had their first 'fight', last night, which was the day prior to that game he was watching.

Paulo couldn't even remember how that 'fight' began. They had headed from the evening's training session back to Cris' mansion where they had sex -of course-. Then Paulo had a sudden urge to ask Cris a question that's been nagging his brain, he simply wanted to know if the older had similar relations with previous teammates, except -he admitted to himself- his words might've betrayed him, affected by piled up jealousy, and the question came out as 'Am I supposed to believe I'm your only boy-toy?' And then one word led to another where he got called 'an immature brat' by the older, and next thing he knew was storming out of the place,
.. 'accidentally'  breaking a vase on his way out.~

As he went through last night's flashbacks the screen was still paused on that shot after he had jumped on the man's body, arms around each other's in a tight hug; and he was still looking at it. In that moment it had felt like all traces from last night disappeared into the hug, like they've wordlessly forgiven each other's..

But Paulo was still wondering if they actually have.

His hand reached for his phone, as if by instinct, planning on texting Cris, just not finding the right words yet..

C: " ¿Estás despierto? " (you up?)

Almost startled by the text, he deleted the paragraph he was halfway through typing, hesitated a bit before replying with a simple:

" Yes.. "

C: " I'm coming over. "

. .

It wasn't a long time between he got the text and heard Cris' familiar knock on the door. And there he was, standing at his door frame, dressed in style, as tall and broad and handsome as ever, with a bottle of expensive champagne in his hand that Paulo glanced at questioningly.

- " What? You thought we were not celebrating today's win? "  Cris pecked the boy's cheek as he walked past him casually into the house as if it was his own. Paulo inhaled the man's dizzyingly charming fragrance as he closed the door.

- " So that's what it takes for us to make up..  " Paulo strolled closer to the man. " I assist you, help you to score.. and Boom.. we're good as new "

- " Someone's grumpy today.. " the man scoffed, towering over Paulo as they faced each other's. " Did you not nap after the game? "

He wanted to reply with something snarky, but then their eyes met, the pair of hazel eyes with that meltingly soft gaze piercing into his own, and he shook his head 'no' instead..

- " Couldn't sleep.. " He was speaking through a mumble now, in his defense it was hard to keep his composure when strong arms were making their way around his waist, pulling him in closer slowly.. 

- " Oh? Why's that? " the man's voice was as soft as his hand holding Paulo's face, thumb caressing over his smooth cheek, and the boy couldn't do anything but lean into the very-much-needed touch, closing his eyes for a few seconds..

- " You know why.. " He spoke in a small voice as he reopened his eyes, playing with the collar of Cris' shirt coquettishly. And the man got the memo, having become experienced with the change of his boy's tones, no matter how slight it was.

He leaned in closer, smirking at the boy's grumpy whimper as their lips didn't meet,

- " What's wrong.. Can't sleep without Daddy anymore, hm? "  He whispered in the boy's ear, making him shudder in his arms, then eliciting a low moan as he buried his warm lips into the flesh of the boy's neck. Paulo tilted his head to the side, allowing him more access..

- " Mhmm.. Missed you, Daddy.. "  He groaned as the kisses against his neck grew deeper, hungrier, and he gripped the man's shoulders for support as he felt his knees weakening.

- " I know.. I missed you too, baby.. "  The man spoke between sloppy, open-mouthed kisses that made their way to the boy's Adams apple then up to his face,
And Paulo was desperate when their lips collided. His teeth tugged at the older's bottom lip, the sharp sting sending a wave of heat through Cris. He opened his mouth and let the boy's tongue slide in, devouring him, he felt the boy's thigh slide between his legs and press against his half hard cock, his own fingers digging into Paulo's hair in response,
and the kiss grew more frantic, giving way to the pent up longing that’s been following them around like a shadow since last night..

" Come on now... " Cris breathed out as picked the boy up abruptly by his thighs, causing him to yelp. " Let's get this baby to bed.. "

.

Cris stared down at the boy lustfully after he plopped him down on the bed, and as he was about to climb on it as well his eyes caught a glimpse of the TV that Paulo had forgotten to turn off. The paused screen still displaying them hugging fiercely on the pitch...

- "  I-.. I was just rewatching the game c-cause I was bored, " crimson blush heated Paulo's cheeks as he explained, and the man cocked an eyebrow at him,

- " Bored? " He unbuttoned his shirt, lips curving into a smirk " Is this a new word for horny? "

- " Shut up... "  he giggled nervously, tossing his t-shirt over his head as he got up to his knees on the bed so he was on the same level with the man standing by it, facing him.
He licked his lips at the flawless, exposed skin as Cris threw his shirt to the side, not wasting a second on attacking Cris' naked, ripped torso with his hands, lips, and teeth,

- " Is this what you do when you miss me so much, huh? "  The man teased, slightly throwing his head back as the boy licked up the center of his chest, " You.. you just jerk off to our games together? "

- " I did not! " He stopped what he was doing to look into Cris' eyes, palms of his hands placed on the man's pecs as he went on: " I mean.. I did before , b-but not to this.. Now would you please stop teasing me, Daddy? " He whined impatiently, bouncing up and down on the bed " Just FUCKIN' touch me already!! "

The man didn't move, though. He held a firm gaze that made the boy's cock strain against his boxers.

- " Wanna try again, Paulino? " He said sternly , and the boy swallowed at that, batting his eyelashes..

- " P-please, Daddy.. ? " He spoke more quietly, puppy eyes seeking forgiveness. " Please touch me..? " Cris tugged on the boy's hair, getting a breathy moan from him,

- “ Such a good boy.. telling me what you want politely.." He smashed his lips against Paulo's, devouring his mouth, and they leaned into the kiss, Paulo falling onto his back on the bed with Cris straddling him..

" You've been such a good boy for me today, you know.. " he murmured as he kissed his way from Paulo's neck down to his collarbone, " helping Daddy to score.. making me so proud.. "  The boy's arms tightened around Cris' broad neck as the man's lips went on slowly leaving a trail of kisses down his chest, and goosebumps appeared on the boy's skin at the greedy mouth claiming him, leaving bite marks all over his torso, but more at the hands sliding along his sides, slowly pulling his briefs down... "dyou think you deserve a reward for being so good to Daddy? "  He asked the rhetorical question while taking off his own briefs, and the boy nodded frantically his hair fell over his forehead and eyes.

- " Yesyesyes pleeeease " he stretched out his arms towards the man as he whined, " please take me, Papì! " the man smiled fondly at him,

- " Patience, sweetheart.. I will, " He leaned down to kiss his lips, languid and slow. " I just need to make sure you're ready first.. "

It wasn't long until the boy was prepped and ready, although the wait was too tormenting for him.

- " Look at me, my gem, look at me and breathe, ”  He had the boy's legs over his shoulders as he cooed gently, and was met with a beautiful pair of green eyes locked onto his face, then he watched them squeeze shut as he entered his tip in the stretched hole..
“ That’s my good, pretty boy, taking me so well.”

Paulo rolled his hips against the man's hands holding him there, desire and need driving him forward as the pace was too slow to his liking..

- " Mgh.. Daddyyy c'monnnn... "  He arched his back, gripping the bedsheets as the desperateness for more was driving him crazy, the spice from the man's cologne overtaking what's left of his senses.

- " Shhh.. we're almost there, baby boy, ” the man continued his tender coaxing, trying to control his speed, but his head grew cloudy with the boy's erotic whines, the seductive way he threw his head back, and so he pushed a little too fast. Paulo cried out in response and Cris instinctively pulled out slightly.

- " Nnnnno, please don’t stop,” the boy mewled pathetically, his breaths coming in short stuttered puffs with each thrust of the older's cock “ I can take it, Daddy, I just need you inside me, please..."

- “ I know you can, baby ”  He praised through a smirk, holding the boy's neglected cock and earning a stuttered whimper in response. Paulo went pushing his hips into his older teammate's while also thrusting into the man's hand stroking his member..

“ ..my beautiful gem ,” The man's breath halted, his own thrusts into the boy losing pace and growing erratic, his hand movement on the boy's shaft fastening, “ffuck, such a good boy.. My precious boy has earned his reward.”
Paulo's eyes rolled in their sockets as the man went hammering into him, a single tear trickling down his cheek intermingled with the sweat glowing his skin, and he breathed heavily, losing himself in the overwhelming, overlapping sensations.. The man pumped his hand vigorously around Paulo and moaned loudly when the boy's cum spilled over his fingers... A few more rough thrusts and he was coming too, inside him, groaning and feeling the boy clench around his pulsing cock.

The two of them stayed still, for short seconds afterwards, panting as they recovered from their sex-induced high before Cris pulled himself out of the boy, laying down next to him.

.

The few minutes that followed were enough for them to bring their breathing back to normal..

Paulo's head was rested over the man's heart as they watched -rewatched, for him- the highlights of that day's game, Cris' fingers cradling through Paulo's soft hair with such a comforting familiarity..

- " That really was incredible, Paulito.. "  He said admiringly as the shot of the boy passing him the ball was playing -replaying- on the screen in front of them. " You are incredible. "  He pressed a longing, soft kiss into the boy's head, and Paulo nuzzled closer to his body, like a kitten being satisfyingly caressed by its master,

- " Thanks, Daddy.. " He purred half tiredly, half playfully, eliciting a chuckle from the older whose fingers went on brushing through his strands.. Paulo relaxed at the touch, listening to the older's heartbeat as the shot of him jumping into his arms replayed on the screen.

' The undefeated number 7 and number 10 do it again!..'

- " I'm sorry about yesterday, baby.. " Cris started after a few more silent minutes, and Paulo felt the older's chest rise and fall against his cheek as he went on: " I didn't mean any of the stuff I said.. I don't think you're immature, or a brat.. "

- " I know... " Paulo mumbled quietly,

- " -Although you CAN be a brat sometimes"

- " Fuck off .." He giggled, slamming a fist lightly over the man's ribs before he freed himself from the hug to climb on the man's body, straddling his abdomen, staring down into his eyes..

- " I'm sorry about yesterday, too.. I should've worded my question better.. " He mumbled, " I was just.. curious, and a little bit jealous, I guess.. "

- " It's okay, mi chico.. You can ask me whatever you want... Just don't go ahead assuming stuff about me beforehand. "  The boy nodded, hands sliding up and down the man's chest muscles. " And no need to feel jealous, don't be a fool.. you're so special to me.. you're my gem. "

The boy smiled shyly, leaning to peck the man's lips, mumbling a low I know against his mouth.

-  " Oh a-and, I'm also sorry for breaking the vase.. "  Paulo admitted, guiltily, avoiding eye contact.

- " ... What vase? "

- " You didn't know? "  Paulo's eyes widened innocently at the man's genuine question.

- "Does it look like I do? " The man cocked an eyebrow at him, adopting a fake serious tone as his hands traveled down to press a tight squeeze at the boy's bare buttcheeks, making him yelp. " But now that I do know.. I guess I have to do something about it.. Cause that was a bad, bad thing to do.. "  He bit the boy's lower lip, dragging it, "even for a little brat like you"

He could not care less about a broken vase, but it was enough of an excuse to go for a round two.

And go for a round two they did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 21.2K 200
Original soccer/football imagines I have reached the maximum of 200 chapters on this story. So, if you want to keep reading my works, go to Soccer/F...
381K 7.4K 56
This is a story of a girl named Rachel who played with a little boy when she was a kid. He was her bestfriend but who knew that this little boy would...
8.8K 261 7
Short stories I write on my free time :) ENJOY!!!!!
211 16 2
❝ Isnt it ironic? We try to love who we don't have chances with, and leave those who love us. ❞ ㅡ ©dazecyon