JIMIN IN Y/N LAND | VMINKOOK...

By Minficz

"I am supposed to be falling for Y/N! Where did you both come from?" "Have we chained you to the bed with a... More

¢1
¢2
¢3
¢4
¢5

AUTHOR'S NOTE

148 20 9
By Minficz

✿*・゚

©Minficz

(All rights reserved)

✿*:・゚

Welcome Readers!

• This is not a Y/N X Jungkook book.

• And It is not Y/N X Jimin's book.

• It is purely a VMINKOOK book.

• This book is published ONLY on Wattpad and if you are reading this book elsewhere, please do notify us.

• ALL THE NAMES mentioned in the book are PURELY FICTIONAL. They do not correspond to any person in reality. It has zero connection with their life.

• This is a Boy x Boy book. If you aren't comfortable with such genres. Please leave beforehand. Do not spread hate.

• The book contains mature themes. Make sure you are 16+ to proceed further.

• The images and gifs used in the book do not belong to me. I have collected them from various sources like Google and Pinterest. So, credit to respectful owners.

• Please don't forget to vote and comment while you read.

Thank you!

Maddie:-)❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 9.5K 16
Jimin didn't want anything to do with Kim Taehyung but having him as his 'fake boyfriend' leaves him with no choice. They do what lovers do, and one...
158K 8.6K 43
"Will you two idiots ever fucking leave me alone?" Seokjin was exasperated. He had had it up to his ears with these two idiots. From grade school to...
91.2K 4K 42
[NOT PROOFREAD] Taehyung, a very rich young gentleman falls in love with Jeon Jungkook at the very first day of the college. He vows to marry him and...
6K 227 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...