7 doctor brothers |BTS FF| ✔

By Insane_adolfa

This story is about seven doctor brothers, and their 13-year-old sister Y/n. Y/n is intelligent and stubborn... More

Dedication and Copyright
A Special Family Introduction
Chapter1.1: A peaceful day in Bangtan family
Chapter 1.2: Spending time together
Chapter 1.3: Jimin's Whereabouts
Chapter 1.4: Day of incident
Chapter 1.5 Y/n's concern
Chapter 1.6 Late night drive
Chapter 1.7: Sibling's bickering
Chapter 1.8: New Day and Morning Breakfast.
Chapter 1.9: Off To School
Chapter 2.0: New Faces.
Chapter 2.1: Real friend or fake friend?
Chapter 2.2: Jimin's discharge
Chapter 2.3: Scolding because of Skateboard.
Chapter 2.4: Family night.
School character Intro
Chapter 2.5: Exams or Summer camp
Chapter 2.6: Exam Stress
Chapter 2.7: Group Study
Chapter 2.8: Let's start with the challenging topics first.
Chapter 2.9: Let's go to library.
Chapter 3.0: It's time to relax a bit.
Chapter 3.1: You are that popular girl, aren't you?
Chapter 3.2: Long time no see, Y/n. (Edited)
Chapter 3.3: Who dared to do this to you?
Chapter 3.4:Sweetie, where were you?
Chapter 3.5: Anything for you, little troublemaker.
Chapter 3.6: Y/n's Injury
Chapter 3.7: Brothers Scolding and Hospital scene
Chapter 3.8: Worsen Injury
Chapter 3.9: Injection Dilemma
Chapter 4.0: Siblings Negotiations
Chapter 4.1: Jungkook's apology
Chapter 4.2: Friends' Visit
Chapter 4.3: Unpredicted turn
Chapter 4.4: Childhood Promise
Chapter 4.5: You promised you wouldn't throw any tantrums
Chapter 4.6: You guys are impossible!
Chapter 4.7: Movie Night
Chapter 4.8: A Painful Ordeal
Chapter 4.9: Today it was really off limits
Chapter 5.0: Don't call my baby a devil
Chapter 5.1: How about we go for shopping
Chapter 5.2: Frozen Bottle Café
Chapter 5.3: We should all have a sleepover tonight.
Appreciation post
Chapter 5.4: Time to sort unsolved things
Chapter 5.5: Am I not allowed to sit here?
Chapter 5.6: It's hard to see her struggle.
Chapter 5.7: Are you sure it's safe?
Chapter 5.8: Wait, is that a drop-out letter?
Chapter 5.9: Did he read my mind again?
Chapter 6.0: Please, just leave me alone.
Chapter 6.1: You already messed up a lot lately.
Chapter 6.2: You both are so cruel.
Chapter 6.3: You think you're so clever, don't you?
Chapter 6.4: Her actions are inexcusable and have serious consequences.
Chapter 6.5: Karma's a... well, you know.
Chapter 6.6: I'll eat after this episode. I promise.
Chapter 6.7: You stayed up late again, didn't you?
Chapter 6.9: W....what d...did you do? Why did you push her?
Chapter 7.0: Focus on your match.
Author's Request:
Chapter 7.1: Y/n's Critical Condition
Chapter 7.2: Surgery?
Chapter 7.3: Is this end of the book?
Chapter 7.4: New character?
Chapter 7.5: Y/n gains consciousness
Chapter 7.6: Leave her, Rose. Don't hurt her.
Chapter 7.7: Don't you understand in one go, Y/n?
Chapter 7.8: Are you sure you don't want to meet her, Hyung?
Chapter 7.9: I am going home? Really?
Chapter 8.0: Promise? What promise?
Chapter 8.1: Do you have any idea what you've put my sister through?
Chapter 8.2: The parents will be here shortly.
Chapter 8.3: Haven't we made a deal?
Chapter 8.4: This is where it ends, Principal. Goodbye.
Chapter 8.5: Hey you both stob it.
Chapter 8.6: No matter what, we always had each other's backs
Chapter 8.7: Waterpark Adventure
Chapter 8.8: Y/n, stay in the car! Don't come near!
Chapter 8.9: But what if they don't make it?
Chapter 9.0 : No! I don't need any injection!
Chapter 9.1: Well, well, Jungkook. Care to explain?
Chapter 9.2: I'm not eating that disgusting soup. I want something else!
Here's to the future, and to the never-ending adventure that is life.
Epilogue: 2 Months Later
Author's Final Note:
Intubation Oneshot

Chapter 6.8: Are you feeling better now?

1.1K 66 26
By Insane_adolfa

Soon the bell rang, and the teacher came to teach. You sat straight and took your books out from the bag. Though the lecture was not boring, your eyes were still closing. Jay was looking at you from time to time.

Jay: (whispering) "If you're feeling sleepy, then sleep. I will tell you when the sir will come near."

Y/n: (looking at the watch) "It's okay, only 15 minutes left for the lecture to end."

You were trying to make notes, but due to sleep, your vision was blurry, and you couldn't see what was written on the board clearly. Jay noticed that and pulled your book and started taking notes for you.

You looked at him while he was looking at the book, but he knew you were staring at him.

Jay: "Don't stress your eyes much; your headache will increase. Also, leave after this lecture. I will inform Jeyhun to tell the homeroom teacher."

You came to school today just to see their match, so you couldn't leave before that. But you also knew Jay would not listen to you.

Y/n: (changing the topic) "No, it's okay, but how do you know I am not able to see clearly?"

Jay: "Have you forgotten? Jake and I play games till late at night, so we are used to staying up late. That's why I know the consequences."

You were wondering since morning why Jay and Jake didn't scold you as usual. But when Jay brought up this topic, you understood this was the reason. Staying awake is more like their routine, getting sleep for just 4-5 hours and coming to school or taking leave is nothing for them.

Y/n: "So you never feel nauseous because of staying awake?"

Jay: "I used to feel it, but in the past, now I am used to that kind of schedule, so I don't feel like that anymore. Also, nowadays we don't play till late, so we get sufficient rest."

You made an O face, and till then, the lecture ended, and the teacher went out. Jay stood up to go towards Jeyhun, but you held his hand.

Y/n: "Wait Jay, I will really manage till evening. It's just a matter of a few more hours."

Jay turned to you and kept his other hand on your hand and smiled.

Jay: (smiling) "I know you are doing this just because we have a match today, and we insisted you to be there that day."

Y/n: (smiling back) "No Jay, it's not like that, even if you wouldn't have said it. How can I miss the chance to support my best friends?"

Jay: (shaking his head) (sighing) "I don't know what I am gonna do with you, but promise me if you don't feel well, keep your fear aside and go to the nurse's office."

Y/n: (pouting) "But Jay, you know..."

Jay: (interrupting) "Trust me Y/n, they will just give you medicine. School doctors only prescribe medicine unless it's serious."

You were still hesitant, but you decided to trust Jay because you knew just like your brothers, he would never do anything that would hurt you in any way.

Y/n: (nodding) "Mhmm, I trust you."

The next lecture started, and after the lecture, all tournament participants left for their pre-match activities. You were left with Rose and Yunjin. You closed your eyes, head down on the desk, resting your chin on your hand with a pout.

Rose: (turning to you) "Y/n? Are you feeling better now?"

Y/n: (eyes closed) "Mhmm."

Rose: "I think you should listen to Jay; we can ask the teacher for leave."

Y/n: (eyes closed) "Now I am already here, let's not argue about going back home."

Meanwhile, Jay forgot to take his bottle, so he came back with Jake to the class. They looked at you for a moment, concern was clear on his face.

Jay: (hands in pocket) (firmly) "I have already told you to go home. Instead of suffering here."

Jake: (worried) "I agree with Jay this time. If you can't endure it, it's better to go home and rest."

You opened your eyes after listening to their voices and kept staring at them with your grumpy face.

Jay: (picking up his bottle) (sighing) "It's okay, just don't forget your promise."

Jake: (patting your shoulder) (smiling) "Get some rest."

No sooner had they left, Sooha came into the class and stood near the teacher's podium to announce something.

Sooha: (excited) "Guys, I have great news for you. As we have a basketball tournament today, teachers are busy with arrangements and attending the guests, so we have the next 2 lectures free."

Rose: (to Yunjin) "And the 5th lecture is PE, so we get 3 lectures to play."

Everyone started shouting and cheering at the news of the free period. To calm down the class, Sooha interrupted.

Sooha: (serious) "Don't get excited yet. Our homeroom teacher told us to take this lecture as a study hour and asked me to monitor the class."

Yunjin: (to Rose) "So boring."

Sooha: (smiling) "So, as I said, this lecture is a study hour. Do anything you want, but without making noise, or else I will write your name on the board."

Everyone smiled at Sooha's generosity, while you were happy that you had two whole lectures to sleep. Without wasting time, you closed your eyes, and no sooner than a minute, you drifted into a deep sleep.

The time skipped to the 5th lecture. Everyone went out to change their clothes for the PE lecture.

Yunjin: (whispering) "Y/n looks so peaceful while sleeping. I feel bad for waking her up."

Rose: (whispering) "Let's not disturb her sleep. She seems really exhausted."

Yunjin: (whispering) "Agreed. We can wake her up at lunch break."

Rose and Yunjin quietly left the classroom, leaving you to sleep a bit longer.

After an hour, you heard some noise and woke up to chaos. Still half-asleep, you sat up straight, realizing that the break had started.

Y/n: (mumbled) (looking around in confusion) "Wait, what's going on?"

As you rubbed your eyes and tried to wake up, you heard Sooha's voice.

Sooha: (calling out) "Hey, Y/n, are you okay? You look a bit tired."

Y/n: (mumbling) "I just have a headache. I'll be fine. By the way, do you know where Rose and Yunjin are?"

Sooha: (concerned) "Do you want me to get them both for you?"

Y/n: (shaking your head) "No, it's okay! I'll find them myself. They might have gone to the cafeteria for lunch."

Sooha: (concerned) "Ohh, okay."

After waking up, you started feeling dizzy with an increased headache, so you finally decided to listen to Jay and made your way to the nurse's office. 

As you were walking down the corridor, your hands were turning cold with fear. With each step, you hoped that there would be no one inside or that you could avoid it somehow.

Y/n: (motivating herself) "Come on, Y/n. (deep breath) You can do it; It'll be quick."

Outside the nurse's office, you reached it but didn't have much courage to enter inside.

Y/n: (scared) "Maybe, I will just pass. Let's search for Rose and Yunjin instead."

You turned to go back to the classroom but then remembered Jay's promise. So, you pressed your lips under your teeth and peeked through the door slowly, only to find it empty. You sighed in relief.

Y/n: (relieved) "I guess, even fate wants me not to go in there, time to go back to class."

As you turned again, you bumped into someone. You quickly bowed to apologize and looked up to see who it was.

Y/n: (apologizing) "I'm sorry!"

Doctor: (surprised) "Oh, are you okay? You seem a bit flustered."

Y/n: (nervous) "I-I'm fine, just a bit... startled. Sorry for bumping into you."

Doctor: (smiling kindly) "No worries. Are you here for something?"

You were scared to go inside, and on top of that, the doctor himself was asking you. It's true that your brothers are also doctors and you talk with them daily, but you still couldn't gather the courage to face the doctor.

Y/n: (nervous) "No... No... I was just passing by."

Doctor: (noticing) "But I saw you peeking inside. Don't be afraid. If you have some problem, tell me."

Y/n: (hesitant) "Um, I was just... I mean, I have a headache... I should... check in... I mean, I should come... for a check-up..."

Doctor: (nodding) "Ah, I see. Come on in, let's have a quick check-up."

Y/n: (stuttering) "Actually, I... Uhhh... I will come after the break."

You started walking past him but he extended his hand to stop you.

Doctor: (smile) "Well, you're here now. Why don't you come in and have a seat?"

Y/n: (hesitant) "I... well, okay."

Feeling a bit anxious, you reluctantly followed the doctor into the office and took a seat. The nurse's office was neat and organized, but what concerned you was the smell of antiseptic in the air.

Doctor: (checking you) "So, what seems to be the problem? Headache? Nausea?"

Y/n: (quietly) "Yeah, I've been feeling dizzy, and my head hurts."

Doctor: (nodding) "I see. Have you eaten anything today?"

Y/n: (shaking your head) "Yes, but... I... I felt sick earlier and vomited everything."

Doctor: (nodding) "I see. Because of vomiting, you feel weak and dizzy, and I think you didn't have proper sleep. Let's check your vitals."

The doctor proceeded to check your vitals. You were nervous, but because of his soft nature, you were comfortable with him and definitely not scared.

Doctor: (after checking) "Your temperature is a bit high, and your blood pressure is slightly low. It could be due to dehydration from vomiting. I'll get you some water and an electrolyte solution to help with that."

You nodded, and the doctor went to bring you the required medicine. As you sipped on the water and electrolyte solution, you began to feel a bit better.

Doctor: (smiling) "Take it easy for the rest of the day and make sure to eat and stay hydrated. If your symptoms persist or worsen, don't hesitate to come back and see me."

Y/n: (grateful) "I will. Thank you so much, doctor."

After coming out of the nurse's office, you started searching for your friends. You went to the cafeteria, but they were not there. Then, you thought they might be at the basketball court because of their cheerleading practice, so you made your way towards the court.

On the first-floor staircase, you were climbing down when you came across those two girls who were at the pool last time trying to tease you. But you taunted them back, which made them angry.

.

.

.

.

Okay, so this is a double update. I didn't plan to extend this chapter, but I had too many ideas, so I went with the flow. The main reason I avoid double updates is that I don't receive votes properly, which I earn by posting one chapter. I was overwhelmed by your comments on the last chapter. I am really grateful to see people are loving my book and don't want it to end. Thank you so much for showering so much love on this series! 💜💜

Also follow me on Instagram to connect with me, amazing edits and updates 💗

ID: adolfa_writes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 1.1K 39
Yoongi, a doctor who works in prison, and Y/n, an expert investigator, are recruited to investigate a series of inexplicable deaths. BUT . Little d...
148K 5.4K 47
??: While we are all here, Y/n, let's tell you some rules of this household. "Tell before going out and if we say no, you can't step out." "Curfew st...
60.4K 2K 32
y/n has just transferred to another hospital after given the opportunity to be a paediatric doctor in a very well known hospital. On her first day...
325 23 23
Mafia King and Heir to the Jeon Empire Jeon Jungkook and a Military doctor an Elite Officer Y/n of the most powerful military academy , gets entang...