The Batman: The Light Knight...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "I am vengeance! I am justice! I am (Y/N) Spector! I am Steven Grant! I'm Jake Lockley! I am-hoping th... More

Introduction
Harem & Ally
Supervillains
Prologue: The New Hero In Gotham City
Chapter 1: The Dark Knight Meet Light Knight
Chapter 2: Who Is Moon Knight?
Chapter 3: Ellen's Savior is Moon Knight
Chapter 4: The Dark Knight V.S Light Knight
Chapter 5: Moon Knight V.S Man-Bat
Chapter 6: Traction/Bane's Death
Chapter 7: The Cat Meet The Knight
Chapter 8: Rupert Thorne's Death
Chapter 9: Killer Croc In Gotham
Chapter 10: Moon Knight V.S Killer Croc
Chapter 12: The Dark Knight V.S Light Knight 2nd Fight
Chapter 13: The Cat & The Knight
Chapter 14: Moon Knight V.S Taskmaster
Chapter 15: New Harem Member/New Enemies
Chapter 16: Pam & Babs Are Troublemakers
Chapter 17: The Birth Of Poison Ivy
Chapter 18: Poison Ivy's Wrath
Chapter 19: The Reveal Of Moon Knight
Chapter 20: New Girl Join Up
Chapter 21: New Vigilante Red Hood
Chapter 22: Black Mask's Death
Chapter 23: Red Hood & Moon Knight
Chapter 24: Moon Knight & Detective Lin
Chapter 25: Scarface & Ventriloquist
Chapter 26: Moon Knight V.S Harrow
Chapter 27: Second Robin/Tony Zucco's Death
Chapter 28: Batman & Moon Knight V.S Dracula Part 1
Chapter 29: Moon Knight V.S Dracula Part 2
Chapter 30: The Ending Epilogue

Chapter 11: Freeze!!!!! Mr. Freeze!!!!

286 15 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Batman: "W-What did you do?" He asked.

(Y/N): "I gave him a real cure...so he is become a human once again." He said to Batman and make him was got up from the ground where he was stood on Killer Croc's body and make (Y/N) stare at Batman and he said.

(Y/N): "Now, I'm the real savior of this world." He said to Batman and make him was look over there and he need to shut down the engine for releasing the ocean and waters and it is finally stopped and (Y/N) with Batman save it right on the time and then they both were look at each others and (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Look, Bruce...I'm trying to keep the city safe and you just keep locking many of them up and I'll kill them anytime and sooner or maybe later." He said to Batman and make him was walking away but Batman called out to (Y/N).

Batman: "Who exactly are you?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm vengeance, I am the justice, and I am...Moon Knight." He said to him and make him just begin to walking away here by himself and he was going out to somewhere else in this world. Then Batman was stood right there and he just looking at the white knight was gone away and make him was look down at Waylon Jones was finally back to his own human form and he grab this criminal and tie him up and let the police take a good care of him.

Batman: "One day, I shall find out the truth about who you really are...Moon Knight." He said to (Y/N).

When he just say that and make Konshu who was appeared out of nowhere and he notice and heard the Batman told (Y/N) and make the god just chuckle little bit and he said.

Konshu: "No, you won't." He said to Batman and disappeared.

Next Month Later.

In Winter.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...it's almost Christmas time...damn it's pretty cold out here." He said to himself and make him was holding the two bags with him and he just moving out to somewhere and he was heading to his apartment right away.

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

When (Y/N) was dressing up like this and make him start to going back to his apartment and celebrating the dinner for himself and his lovely girlfriend and (Y/N) just walking fast as he could and he doesn't want to getting cold and fucking freeze out here. But before moment he is almost reach to his apartment in this Blizzard.

Khonshu: "(Y/N)." He said.

(Y/N): "Jesus Christ, Khonshu...what the fuck you want? I'm fucking freeze outside here!!!!" He said to Khonshu.

Khonshu: "I do know who was responsible for doing this in the Blizzard." He said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise to heard what Khonshu said and he turn around to look and he asked Khonshu.

(Y/N): "Really? Who?" He asked Khonshu and the god told him 'Follow me' and make (Y/N) was sigh and he was reach to the apartment right away and set the food bag down on the table and then he saw Cass was laying on the couch chair and she had a blankets to covering her up and she was tired and sleeping.

(Y/N): "Don't worry, Cass...I'll be back." He said to her and make him was set the food bag down on there and he start to transform into Moon Knight right away.

After the transformation was done and make (Y/N) was become something badass for what they gonna witnesses...and (Y/N) got all white outfit combat with superhero and he had a hood on his head and white mask with blue eyes glowing up. Then a white cape was waving by the wind was rushing at (Y/N) and then he was become the most dangerous superhero for what they should be fear of him.

The Vengeance.

The Light.

The Monster.

(Y/N): "Time for moving out." He said to himself and make him was begin to running out to the window and opened it up and closed it and jump up from the window and he was land down on the rooftop's building and do the parkour skill and heading out to somewhere else.

(Y/N): "I'm gonna find out who was responsible for doing this shit." He said to himself.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Batman.

When Batman was in trouble with this supervillain who had a meta-human that he had an ice powers and shooting his weapons at Batman and make the dark knight was dodge out of the way and he just tries his best to take him down. Then Batman knew this enemy was strong and even faster that he can fight and freezing to him...and Batman was jump up from the ground and he just land down on the roof of the vehicle car as Mr. Freeze shooting his freeze out at Batman and make the dark knight dodge out of the way.

But he got his legs were freeze by the meta-human and he is going to finish Batman off but out of nowhere a moon-rang was thrown hit the mirror for what the meta-human wore a mask or maybe something. The meta-human turn around and meet by (Y/N)'s fist hit him in the face and send the meta-human to the wall and knock him down on the ground and (Y/N) was land down on the ground and he give Batman a hand.

(Y/N): "Lend a hand?" He asked him and Batman got it and he lift the dark knight up from the ground and (Y/N) notice Batman dressing all white.

(Y/N): "Nice dress...same familiar than mine, rich boy." He said to him.

Batman: "It's complicated-" He tries to said heard the groans and make (Y/N) with Batman turn their heads to look over there and they saw this meta-human dressing up super suit with his powers is ice freezing.

Victor Fries AKA Mr. Freeze.

Victor Fries was a petty thief, who one day made the mistake of crossing Batman during a diamond heist. Victor then fell into a freezing pod, and despite Batman's efforts, he could not save him and the criminal was presumed dead. However, Victor would later return as the wicked Mr. Freeze and become a recuring foe for Batman to fight.

Victor Fries started out as nothing more than a simple thief. After a successful diamond heist he was suddenly pursued by Batman, who chased him to a cryogenics laboratory. In an attempt to reclaim the diamonds he dropped, he fell into a freezing pod with a live exposed cable. Despite the Batman's attempt to help Victor, it proved futile, and Victor was presumed to be dead.

However, Victor's body was electrocuted exactly the same time as the blood froze in his veins, mutating him into a bizarre quasi-undead being who could generate extreme cold around him. It didn't take him long to convince the scientist who revived him to build a suit to keep his powers under control.

(Y/N): "*Hmm...this guy looks like super-soldier for himself.*" He thought himself and he look at Batman and ask him.

(Y/N): "Friend of yours?" He asked him.

Batman: "Yes, that's Victor Fries...and he is Mr. Freeze. One of the most top criminal." He said to (Y/N)

(Y/N): "Huh...Freezing innocent people in here, huh...That just pisses me off." He said to himself as (Y/N) looks at batman's all white outfit that he was dress and this make (Y/N) chuckle little bit toward to Batman. 

(Y/N): "Hey, you do know wearing an all-white outfit is my thing right?" He said to Batman.

Batman: "Don't worry, this is only temporarily for fighting, Mr. Freeze." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Good, that's good for you to dressing up and except for me not getting cold with sickness.~" He said to Batman and make him was going to fighting stance right away.

Batman: "We need to work together, Moon Knight." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I know...that's why you need to be careful...we need to find the weakness from him and we can strike him down." He said to Batman and then the two knights looking at Mr. Freeze who was got up from the ground and he said.

Mr. Freeze: "Huh....Two white knights? Bat and Moon? Hmmm...what's with the outfits for you two dressing up like this? I thought you two are going to be black and white." He said to the two of them and (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Nah, actually...we just choose different outfit to keep warm...so shut the fuck up and fight us." He said to Mr. Freeze and make the meta-human was raise his power up and tries to freezing at (Y/N) and Batman.

Mr. Freeze: "Let's see how you two handle this?!?" He shout out to the two of them and make them saw the bastard was shoot out and the two of them were dodge out of the way and make (Y/N) was moving fast very fast. When he went closer to Mr. Freeze and he grab the helmet of Mr. Freeze and he smash Mr. Freeze's helmet to the wall and heard the glass shattered by (Y/N)'s superhuman strength.

Mr. Freeze: "Nooo! My oxygen-" He tries to said and make (Y/N) grab the collar of Mr. Freeze and begin to punching him in the face with his right fist and keep going and more going to beat the crap out of Mr. Freeze.

When (Y/N) was kick Mr. Freeze back and then (Y/N) was beating the shit out of Mr. Freeze with his Silat martial art move and he using his fists and kicks like bad motherfucker and finally he kick Mr. Freeze's chest so hard and heard the crack from his armor and chest.

Mr. Freeze: "AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was sent to the ground and then (Y/N) shook his head and make him raise his weapon out by himself and stabbed Mr. Freeze in the head and killed him instantly. When Batman seen this and he running toward to (Y/N) and tries to stop him for what he's doing but (Y/N) finally cut his head off with his weapon and leave Mr. Freeze's body down on the ground.

Batman: "NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out in horror and he saw (Y/N) kill again.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 691 38
(Y/N): "My name is not (Y/N) Napier....I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What if the Joker has a little brother like him...and between...
40.2K 1K 27
--Currently On Break. Not completed-- (Y/N) is a reporter for the Gotham Gazette. Her job; report all Super activity. Job bonus: meet Supers and fly...
25.4K 469 27
(Y/N): "Vengeance for what I need." (Y/N) (L/N) Reyes was a young mechanic worker who was doing his normal life and he finish his college and he was...
8.9K 190 9
y/n parker a 16 year old teen lived in gotham city with his aunt may and uncle ben but when he gets bitten by a genetic enhanced spider and having hi...