COLLIDE,𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕚...

By Elambz

☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 is perfect. actually, her whole life is perfect except from her mom. she... More

𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
●1
●2
●3
●4
●5
●6
●7
●8
●9
●10
●11
●12
●13
●14
●15
●16
●17
●18
●19
●20
●21
●22
●23
●24
●25
●27
●28
●29
●30
●31
𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

●26

1.5K 51 107
By Elambz

●・○・●・○・●

matt's mouth dropped, hardly being able to process what gabriella had just said. she was just looking at him angrily, waiting for his response, but what could he even say? 

''to who?'' he stuttered.

''does it matter?''

''of course it matters! who is she marrying, gabi?!''

''chase!''

''chase?'' he echoed. ''but...i thought they were best friends?''

''they are, matt.'' she replied. ''she's not marrying him because she loves him.''

''then why...''

he trailed off as he remembered. the entire reason he had pretended to be florence's boyfriend in the first place was so she didn't have to marry chase. her going home alone meant her mom was right. it meant she had to marry her best friend.

''shit.'' he muttered. ''but...i don't want her to marry chase.''

''why not?'' gabriella pressed. ''i thought you were just using her.''

he rolled his eyes. ''fine. i lied.''

''obviously. now tell me the real reason you broke up with flo.''

''she was getting bullied.'' he muttered. ''bullied for being my girlfriend.''

gabriella didn't reply, just waiting for him to elaborate.

''and she kinda made a deal without even meaning to.'' he continued. ''she said they could do whatever they wanted to her as long as they didn't talk about me and everybody agreed and then...i saw how depressed she was getting, gabi, and i know she said she was fine with it because she loves me but i wasn't.''

''matt-''

''i was defending her against everyone but nobody really gave a fuck about what i was saying and they were getting more and more horrible to her...i couldn't just sit around and do nothing.''

''so you broke up with her?''

''i did it help her. i knew the bullying would stop if i-'' he cut himself off, looking at the brunette girl. ''has it stopped?''

''yes, but-''

''exactly.'' matt mumbled. ''breaking up with her meant her life would go back to normal and people would start treating her like the queen she is again.''

gabriella hesitated. ''well...why didn't you just tell her that?''

''i knew she wouldn't let me end it with her.'' he sighed. ''she was adamant that she didn't care what happened as long as we were together but she didn't deserve to be bullied because of me.''

''but why haven't you been to school?'' she pressed. ''didn't you wanna make sure flo wasn't being bullied anymore?''

''flo's kinda scary.'' he admitted. ''i was scared she'd try to kill me or some shit.''

''you're such an idiot, matt.'' 

''well how was i supposed to know she was going to get married?!''

''you know better than anyone that her mom is a psycho!''

''i didn't expect her to go home!'' he protested. ''i told her she could stay here and then the next thing i knew she was fucking gone!''

''you thought she would stay with her ex-boyfriend who apparently used her for sex?'' 

matt paused. ''well, it sounds bad when you say it like that.''

''it doesn't just sound bad, matt, it is bad!'' she exclaimed. ''flo's getting married when she's clearly still in love with you!''

''i'm still in love with her.'' he answered truthfully. ''she can't marry chase...she's meant to be marrying me.''

''what?''

''we made a deal at my aunt's wedding...it's a long story, it doesn't matter.''

''well, you can't marry her when she's already married, dumbass.''

he rolled his eyes, but realised gabriella was right. he had broken up with florence to try and protect her, but he never would've if he knew this was going to happen. in his head, he was going to break up with her, she was going to be cool with it and continue living at the triplets house whilst getting her popularity back.

clearly, he had been wrong.

''i need to go and see logan.'' matt said suddenly, standing up and throwing open his closet.

''right now?'' gabriella asked. 

''yes.''

''well...are you going to talk to flo?''

''not right now.''

''not right now?'' she echoed. ''that's not what i wanted to hear, matt.''

he shrugged as he put his jacket on, putting the packet of cigarettes into his pocket. ''you need to go to chris' room now.''

''wow.'' she muttered, standing up. ''fine.''

''oh, gabi?''

''yeah?''

''don't mention the weed.'' he said quietly.

''you know he'll probably smell it on me?''

''but you won't say anything?''

she sighed, smiling lightly. ''i won't.''

he gave her a small smile, both of them leaving his room. matt locked the door, and they continued down the hall, splitting when gabriella reached her boyfriend's room. chris kissed her quickly before frowning.

''babe, you stink of...'' he trailed off before looking down the hall. ''matt!''

''gotta run, man!''

--

matt knocked on logan's door, waiting only a few moments before he pulled it open.

''yo, matt.'' he grinned. ''didn't know you were coming over.''

the brunette boy instantly smiled at the sight of his best friend. it really didn't matter what mood matt was in, logan was able to bring him out of it. 

''wassup, man?'' 

''you coming in?''

he nodded, following logan into his house. they went to the living room, both sitting lazily on the couch before logan looked at matt.

''what's up?''

''i need to talk to you...but you can't tell anybody any of this shit.''

''promise, bro.''

''do you remember i was doing florence a favour?'' 

logan nodded. ''yeah.''

''i was pretending to be her boyfriend but her mom kinda lost it and flo moved in with my family but then i started liking her - actually, i love her - and then she started getting bullied at school because she was my girlfriend so i broke up with her and-''

''you broke up with her?'' logan echoed. ''is that why you haven't been at school and flo's been fucking depressed?''

''she's depressed?'' matt asked, his heart leaping into his throat.

''yeah, man.'' he nodded. ''she doesn't even hang out with the girls at school anymore. it's like she's attached at the hip with chase.''

''shit.'' he muttered. ''there's more, bro.''

''more?'' his eyes widened. ''what the fuck is going on?''

''when i broke up with her, she moved back home but her mom is a fucking weirdo and...she's forcing her to marry chase.''

logan's mouth dropped. ''what?!''

''i know!'' matt exclaimed. ''and now i don't know what to do!''

''she's actually gonna get married?'' he pressed. ''like...she can't get out of it?''

''i don't know, man.'' he sighed deeply. ''all i know is that i love her so much, i can't lose her.''

''wow.'' logan laughed slightly.

''what?''

''this bitch got you worked up. smoke a cig and chill the fuck out.''

matt rolled his eyes, smiling lightly. ''actually...that's why i'm here.''

''matt, i can't give you anymore weed.'' he said. ''you made me promise.''

''i was an idiot when i made you promise that! please, logan!''

''no!''

''i want to ask flo to come and smoke with me.'' he admitted. 

''why are you always trying to get her to smoke?'' logan asked genuinely. 

''the only reason flo doesn't do anything like it is because she's scared of her mom.'' he explained. ''but she's not scared of her when she's with me and, if she's depressed, she'll want to smoke.''

''not everyone is you.''

''true.'' matt answered. ''but flora is the person most like me. i've been depressed this week so i've been smoking weed...flo will want to aswell.''

logan sighed. ''what if she doesn't?''

''then i smoke it to myself and you don't give me anymore after that.'' he suggested. ''i won't even ask you.''

his best friend hesitated for a moment and then nodded. ''fine.''

''you're the fucking goat.'' matt said, dapping him up before pulling out his phone. ''wish me luck, man.''

''you never should've broken up with her in the first place.''

''i know.'' he said regretfully. ''but i thought i was doing the right thing.''

''i get it.'' logan replied before standing up. ''i'll get it for you.''

''thanks, brother.''

logan disappeared out of the room, leaving matt alone with his thoughts and his phone. he clicked onto florence's contact and typed out a message.

--

hi flora

i'm only replying to say

don't call me that

i need to talk to you

i have nothing to say to you

and i'm super busy

i know i've fucked up

but don't be like that

matt leave me alone

i mean it

awh come on flora

you don't scare me baby

i think i do 

and stop calling me that

i'll come pick you up

no

i'll bring snacks 

no

i'll bring drinks

no

i'll bring weed

i'm considering

please

i want you to come

i need you to come

don't pick me up outside

my mom will probably murder us both

i'll park down the street

okay

i'll be 15 minutes

●・○・●・○・●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 1.1K 52
🧩 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝.. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 and 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 are best friends, and have been such ever since they were sat together i...
944K 20.2K 74
❛ 𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥. 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧? ❜ ❛ 𝘯...
37K 921 22
❝you're making it so hard for me to hate you matt❝ ❝then don't.❝ (🪩) 𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞 has been trying to make it as youtuber with her bestfri...
52.5K 1K 17
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, After being bullied her whole childhood, her grandma forced her into homeschooling. Lela comes back for high school hoping nobody r...