๐„๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐จ๐ง๐๐ง๏ฟฝ...

By eshaservesss

๐™š | ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป "In remembrance of a love that whispered promises of forever, now lost in the echoe... More

Copyright๐™š
Author note๐™š
Aesthetic + Introduction
01: There's more to go. [โœต]
02: Breakup.
03: Stranger.
04: Date.
05: Whipped.
06: Double date?
08: His home!
09: Love or lust?
10: Teasing him. [โœต]
11: Threesome? [โœต]
12: Gay?
13: The live stream. [โœต]
14: Sister's bond.
15: His jaan.
16: Only his.
17: Pain & Pleasure. [โœต]
18: All hers.

07: Nasty reminder. [โœต]

1K 40 14
By eshaservesss

- Author pov

Right now, Juhi is at Raj's penthouse. She is looking at her reflection in the mirror, her hair all wet and the white shirt she is wearing of Raj's is becoming transparent because of the water dripping from her hair.

The rain shows no sign of stopping. It keeps raining heavily. It's almost the middle of July, the height of the rainy season.

"Enjoying the view?" Juhi turned her attention towards the voice she heard; it belonged to none other than Raj.

He was standing half-naked in front of her, wearing only sweatpants. Juhi swallowed hard, seeing his muscles. His defined abs, those biceps, his hard-as-rock chest, his veiny hands that could easily choke her.

"Eye-fucking me, I see," Raj stated with a smirk, making her flinch. She was so lost in watching him that she didn't realize when he came near her.

"Do you even know how fuckable you look in my shirt?" he whispered in her ear, making her cheeks red.

"Just because I look fuckable doesn't mean you're going to fuck me," Juhi retorted. "Oh, really?" He smirked, his eyes never leaving her.

Raj stepped closer to her while she walked back until her back hit the wall.

"You want me to fuck you?" he asked while she shamelessly looked down, not knowing what to say.

"I-I don't k-know," she stuttered. Raj pulled her closer to him, shocking her.

"We both know that you know the answer," he said in a low voice.

Juhi's eyes widened as she felt his hands going under the shirt she was wearing. She could feel his hands on her bare skin.

Her nipples hardened as she felt the heat rising in her body. "What are you doing?" she asked in a breathy voice.

"I'm just exploring your body. You have a beautiful one," he said, making her shake her head in denial.

She could feel his breath on her neck. "I don't think it's right," she suggested.

"I know it's not," he replied, pulling her closer to him. "Then, why are you doing it?" she questioned while biting her lip.

"Because I want to," he answered and started to kiss her neck slowly. "Raj, I don't think it's right," she said again but in a weak voice as he continued to kiss her neck a little roughly.

"Raj," she called, making him stop his action. Raj looked at her while she was already looking at him.

Unexpectedly, Juhi started to open her shirt buttons. After two buttons, she stopped. She bit her lip in nervousness, unsure of what to do in this moment.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she asked while playing with her fingers.
"I'm just going to remind you what it will cost if you wear any revealing dress again," he stated.

Raj's hand made its way to her neck, pulling her closer as their lips met in a fiery clash, tongues entwining in a primal dance of desire. Bodies pressed together, they devoured each other with urgency, lost in the scorching heat of their passion.

He lifted her, making her wrap both legs around his torso as he continued to kiss her lips.

He broke the kiss as he felt her becoming breathless, then laid her down on the bed.

Raj placed his lips on her bare neck and started sucking it while his hands moved to her breasts in slow motion. Juhi's body froze as she felt his cold touch.

He slowly moved down from her neck to her cleavage. He roamed his hands around her breasts, making her moan softly as Juhi closed her eyes, feeling his touch.

"Look at me, my highness. Look at me with those beautiful eyes," Raj commanded, making her open her eyes.

Juhi Pov

I watch him taking off the shirt I'm wearing. I don't know why, but it feels wrong doing this. At the same time, I'm too excited to stop. He looks so hot, I can't resist.

His eyes roam over me from head to toe. I feel anxious under his gaze. I'm now naked while he's still in his sweatpants. Are we really going to fuck?

His hands move towards my breasts as he massages them, his fingers twisting my nipples. I am so turned on by this, and then I feel something cold.

Raj places strawberry ice cream on my breast. He doesn't even like sweet things, does he?

"Ahh," a moan escapes my mouth as I feel him licking the ice cream off with his tongue. I can feel myself getting wetter. I bite my lower lip to stifle my moans.

He moves towards my legs and places them on his broad shoulders. My cunt is right in front of his face, and I can feel my juices dripping. His face is between my legs.

"So wet for me, huh?" I hear him say. God! He slowly applies ice cream on my thigh while licking and sucking it.

"Fuck," I groan as it feels so good. Never in my life did I think I would experience something like this with my favorite ice cream.

"Ahhhn," I moan loudly as I feel his tongue between my legs. His tongue moves under me, making me moan and arch my back. How long is his fucking tongue?

He licks and sucks all over me. I can feel his tongue moving inside me. This feels so good; I'm so close to coming. I dig my nails into his shoulders while biting my lower lip to keep from moaning.

He rolls his tongue inside me, and with that, I cum all over his face. A low moan escapes my mouth as I feel my body relax. Wait...the mess I created.

In mere seconds, he has placed me on top of him. I can feel his abs under my cunt along with the juices between us, which are mine. I'm too embarrassed to look at him.

I can hear the sound of the rain. It's like a dream, doing all these nasty things with him while it's raining.

"Be a good girl and lick up all the mess you've created," Raj says in a commanding voice.

I look at his face and see my cum all over it. Fuck! I slowly move towards his face, hesitating at first, but soon I start licking my cum off his face. It tastes sweet.

I widen my eyes as he kisses me roughly, but when I realize it, I kiss him back. His tongue finds its way into my mouth while I suck on his upper lip. We can both taste the sweetness of my cum as we kiss.

He switches our positions again, and I'm beneath him. My breasts are pressed against his hard chest. I sense his left hand moving downward while his right hand grabs my neck. All this happens without breaking the kiss.

I gasp for air as he pulls away from my mouth. I blink up at him, our eyes locked, and then I feel his fingers around my pussy lips.

He slowly presses his fingers inside me, and my mouth opens in shock. Suddenly, his tongue is back in my mouth. I can't process what's happening, but I love the pleasure.

"Ahhn," I moan between the kiss. It's not just a kiss; it's like he's devouring me. I arch my back as he pushes his whole finger inside me.

"You're doing good, my highness," I hear him whisper while I nod in response. I hate to admit it, but I'm so turned on. Just a glimpse of this man turns me on. I know it's only been a few days since we met, but I can't control my growing feelings for him. Maybe I have a crush on him an-

A loud moan left from my mouth, and I widen my eyes. He's moving his fingers so fast. I can't take it. I'm going to cum. I bite my lower lip again to control my moans.

"Don't bite your lips. Let me hear those sexy moans of yours," Raj commands, and I release my lip.

I shut my eyes and let my body feel all the pleasure. I'm moaning, and the sound of the rain is so-

"Can you take one more finger?" I hear him ask, and I open my eyes in horror. Is he crazy? I shake my head 'no' because I can't. Three fingers inside me? No!

"Fuckkh," I scream as I feel another finger enter me. I hold his shoulder and dig my nails in hard. They might bleed.

"Liar! See how you're taking my fingers like a good girl," he says, kissing my forehead.

"Ahh... ple.. ahsee," I beg while he continues to finger-fuck me. I can't control it now; it's too much.

"Ahhngh," a loud moan escapes my mouth as I cum on his fingers.

I shut my eyes tight. I've never had such an intense orgasm. It was too good. Fuck!

I slowly open my eyes and see him licking my cum off his fingers. Not gonna lie, it's so sexy.

I'm breathing heavily. My lower body is aching like a bitch. This man right here in front of me is such a beast!

"Can we continue now?" he asks, and I give him an 'are you serious?' look.

I don't know if I should say yes or no. Doing all this things while it's been only few days of us meeting is making me rethink about everything.

I can feel the mixture of embarrassment and nervousness.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to fuck you.. now," he whispers, confusing me. He doesn't want to fuck me?

In just a few seconds, I'm above him again. What the actual fuck happened? I look at him. He's smirking, and I don't know what he's going to do now!

"Sit on my face," he says so casually, like I didn't just drop my jaw hearing his words.

"What do you mean?" I ask, and with that, I feel a hard spank on my ass. He fucking spanked me.

"Just do it if you don't want another hard spank on your soft ass," he addresses.

"Bold of you to think I don't want another spank from you," I state, mentally cursing myself.

"Ahh," a low scream leaves my mouth as he spanks me again, but a little harder.

"Are you going to sit on my face or not?" he asks again while I nod.

I can feel my cheeks heat up as I blush. It's embarrassing. I position myself over his face and sit down, putting almost half my body weight on him.

"Sit on my face fully. Don't worry about whether I can breathe or not. Just sit down. Don't ask if I'm okay or not, if I'm comfortable or not. Just fucking sit down," he announces, and I feel the vibration of his voice around my thighs.

And just like he said, I sit down on his face fully. I gasp as I feel his tongue roaming around my pussy lips. He slowly licks there.

"Fuckk," I say in a moaning voice. "We will, but not now," I hear him say as I feel that vibration down there again.

He kisses my cunt, and with that, he pushes his tongue inside me. "Ahhn," I moan again as he moves his tongue within me.

I feel myself approaching orgasm again. I know it's so embarrassing, but I can't control myself. My body is not mine; it's his.

"Rahhj... pl.. please," I manage to say as I'm so close to cumming on his face, and I don't want to do it.

I feel him grabbing me by the waist. Am I floating? I feel a wave under me. I'm now sitting on his abs again. I widen my eyes. How strong is this man?

I bite my lip and fucking cum on his defined abs. God!! Now, seriously, this is really embarrassing. I lay above him, too tired to do anything. I feel exhaustion consuming my body, and with that, I close my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 15.4K 36
แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… sแดกแด‡แด‡แด›สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›s !! ~โ~ _________________ "๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ!" "๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜...
1.6M 72.1K 50
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ก...
1.1M 48K 37
๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ.. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ?? ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
134K 3.1K 41
โMy life has never been the same since I met you.โž -------------------- Started : 29 September, 2021 Completed : 7 January, 2022 Edited : April 8, 2...