The Batman: The Light Knight...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "I am vengeance! I am justice! I am (Y/N) Spector! I am Steven Grant! I'm Jake Lockley! I am-hoping th... More

Introduction
Harem & Ally
Supervillains
Prologue: The New Hero In Gotham City
Chapter 1: The Dark Knight Meet Light Knight
Chapter 2: Who Is Moon Knight?
Chapter 3: Ellen's Savior is Moon Knight
Chapter 4: The Dark Knight V.S Light Knight
Chapter 5: Moon Knight V.S Man-Bat
Chapter 6: Traction/Bane's Death
Chapter 7: The Cat Meet The Knight
Chapter 8: Rupert Thorne's Death
Chapter 9: Killer Croc In Gotham
Chapter 11: Freeze!!!!! Mr. Freeze!!!!
Chapter 12: The Dark Knight V.S Light Knight 2nd Fight
Chapter 13: The Cat & The Knight
Chapter 14: Moon Knight V.S Taskmaster
Chapter 15: New Harem Member/New Enemies
Chapter 16: Pam & Babs Are Troublemakers
Chapter 17: The Birth Of Poison Ivy
Chapter 18: Poison Ivy's Wrath
Chapter 19: The Reveal Of Moon Knight
Chapter 20: New Girl Join Up
Chapter 21: New Vigilante Red Hood
Chapter 22: Black Mask's Death
Chapter 23: Red Hood & Moon Knight
Chapter 24: Moon Knight & Detective Lin
Chapter 25: Scarface & Ventriloquist
Chapter 26: Moon Knight V.S Harrow
Chapter 27: Second Robin/Tony Zucco's Death
Chapter 28: Batman & Moon Knight V.S Dracula Part 1
Chapter 29: Moon Knight V.S Dracula Part 2
Chapter 30: The Ending Epilogue

Chapter 10: Moon Knight V.S Killer Croc

304 16 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Previously of The Batman: The Light Knight In Gotham.

Killer Croc: "HA! Maybe you-" he tries to said and he got slash in the shoulder with one of his weapon and the meta-human crocodile was surprise in shock and he saw his shoulder got stabbed by one of (Y/N)'s weapon.

Killer Croc: "Impossible! I am bleeding?!?" He said to himself.

(Y/N): "Heh...my weapon can kill or hurt you, Waylon Jones." He said to the crocodile man and make the beast growling out and (Y/N) heard the splashes from the ground and make him turn around to look and he saw Batman is here. When Killer Croc seen this and make him just swim away with his goons by himself and (Y/N) turn his head to look at Killer Croc and he was disappeared.

(Y/N): "Damn...they're gone." He said to himself and put his weapons behind his back and then Batman was appeared here.

Batman: "Moon Knight....Where's Croc?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "He's gone with his goons right now...and all everything that he just create and seems like something off. Whatever it is...I'm going to end him." He said to Batman.

Batman: "I won't let you tries to hurt innocent-" He tries to said and make him got slammed on the wall from the boat and (Y/N) glare at Batman with his blue eyes glowing toward at the dark knight and he said.

(Y/N): "They aren't innocent...you want to let these scums going to kill more innocents!?! Tell me how any innocent people die by these scums!?!? That man Waylon Jones AKA Killer Croc...he's the one who bite and kill some victims alive! And you want that psychopath will get away from here?!" He said to Batman.

Batman: "They need to be cure! They can walk to the right-" He tries to said.

(Y/N): "You don't get it, Batman...There is nothing you can do right now...all you doing your own duty to bring these scums to Arkham Asylum and then what happened next is...they will get out anytime and sooner later...they will kill more innocent and victims of those families that they love." He said to Batman and make him glare seriously at Batman and he said more.

(Y/N): "Please, Batman...there is no cure around here...I am the real cure to put these sick criminals down by myself.~" He said to Batman and make him was heard there is gun cocks and make (Y/N) and Batman turn their heads to look at the police are here.

Cop 1: "Freeze!" He said.

Cop 2: "Don't move! We'll open fire-" He tries to said and out of nowhere moon-rang was throw at the two cops with their hands that they drop their guns down on the ground...and they got stabbed by (Y/N)'s weapons.

(Y/N): "Sorry, there will be no next time...I'm going to ask you two later that you two need to leave." He said to the two of them and make them were seen this and they were afraid of (Y/N) is going to killed them. Then they were running away from here and make (Y/N) throw Batman to the ground and pointing his finger at Batman and he said.

(Y/N): "Stay away from me, Batman...this is not your city...I'm the one who can cure this whole world.~" He said to Batman and make him was begin to walking away from here by himself.

Batman: "I will stop you what matter it fact that you're insane." He said to (Y/N) and seen the vigilante white knight was disappeared by himself.

Next Morning Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in his Moon Knight form and he told Cass to going on the school by herself and let (Y/N) handle with the mission and that is capture Killer Croc alive by himself and (Y/N) sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Why is it always Batman stand on my way?" He asked himself.

(Y/N): "I almost had that bastard...but nobody else will escape my vengeance." He said to himself and then (Y/N) sigh little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Whatever he tries to do...I won't hold hesitate at this motherfucker." He said and make him was turn around and let himself was transform back to his Moon Knight form right away.

(Y/N): "Alright, Croc...it's time to hunt you down." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) notice the ocean was going up more on the Gotham city and looks like Tsunami is coming for them and then (Y/N) seen this and he had to going out and going after the Croc by himself. Then (Y/N) was going to do his parkour by himself and make him just run and jump into the other rooftop's buildings from this Gotham city and he was going to take this motherfucker down by himself.

(A/N: Imagine V as (Y/N) doing the parkour scene.)

When (Y/N) was land down on the ground and make him was slowly stood up from the ground and he turn his head to look around and make sure that something happened and he was look over there and saw there is a sewer.

(Y/N): "A sewer....If I going in there and I can track Killer Croc by myself." He said to himself and make him was walking up there alone by himself and he was like one man army by himself and then (Y/N) went up there and walking like bad motherfucker.

(Y/N): "Hang in there, Killer Croc...I'm coming for you.

Back to Batman.

When Batman was reach there where he is going to find Killer Croc and he found them alright but the thing is Batman is gonna having a hard fight with the meta-human crocodile by himself.

The three thugs were about to shoot Batman but out of nowhere something was thrown hit at their hands and they were scream out in pain.

Then out of nowhere (Y/N) land his kicks at the two of them and he was stabbed at the two of them in the heads by themselves and make them were fall down on the ground and when (Y/N) was look at the last one that he just felt he is going to die.

(Y/N) went up to the last thug and he slash the thug's neck off and make the poor bastard was spit out lot of bloods from his mouth and neck too...then he was fall down on the ground and dead. When (Y/N) turn his head to look at Killer Croc and make him saw the bastard was growling and thrown Batman to the other side and he said.

Killer Croc: "You're death, motherfucker!" He shout out to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Not this time, Croc." He said to him and Killer Croc was let out a roar toward at (Y/N) and then they seen this and charge toward at each others.

Their fists clashed together and make the two of them back away again and (Y/N) was take his bio-staff out by himself.

The meta-human crocodile was roar out toward to (Y/N) and he charge toward at (Y/N) and make him was dash toward to the meta-human crocodile by himself. Then he was swung his bio-staff at the face of crocodile man and then this make the monster stepped back and he tries to swung his claws at (Y/N) and he just dodge from the attack and (Y/N) goes swing his weapon hitting at Killer Croc.

When (Y/N) was jump behind at Killer Croc and make him use his bio-staff stabbed his weapon down at the tail of Killer Croc and make him was screaming out in pain and then (Y/N) begin to use his martial art fighting at Killer Croc and take him down. Then (Y/N) duck with dodge from Killer Croc's attack and he decide to break their hands and arms and make Killer Croc was screaming out in pain again.

Killer Croc: "Argh-" he tries to said and end up by (Y/N) goes over him and beating the shit out of him with his fist.

(Y/N) was beating the crap out of Killer Croc until he wasn't stop moving and make him keep going and more going.

Then (Y/N) stomp his foot at the bastard on the face and then (Y/N) just knock him out by himself and then (Y/N) use his powers to healing Killer Croc up and cure him with his power and turn Killer Croc back to normal human form. This make Batman surprise for what he saw (Y/N) just use his right hand just healing up at the meta-human crocodile and then the dark knight look at (Y/N) and he asked.

Batman: "W-What did you do?" He asked.

(Y/N): "I gave him a real cure...so he is become a human once again." He said to Batman.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 320 27
(Y/N): "Amazon." EVOLUTION!!!! EVOLUTION!!! EVOLUTION!!!! EVOLUTION!!! (Y/N) (L/N) was an high school student and he was being friend with Peter Park...
23.5K 785 27
Fem reader (y/n) x Steven Grant & Marc Spector (& Jake Lockley) Based on the Moon Knight TV show and comics alongside storylines of my own creation...
331K 11K 25
This is a Harley x Female reader, I don't see many so I decided to write one. You were jealous of Mr. J's relationship with Harley. She was the star...
115K 5K 32
✨🌙 | 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐒 It's something so familiar and strange when I see him, he stands so close yet so far away for me to reach. ━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇...