K-News

By Old_genes

News of your favourite k-pop idols. More

Stupid Cupid's Debut
Stupid Cupids Recent Live
Dating Rumor
From. Heart's Debut
Stupid Cupid's Recent Concert
Stupid Cupids Fan-Meet
Boki's Debut
Zombies's Debut
From. Heart's Cover
Dating Rumor
Namra's Recent Live
BOKI TO REPLACE...
Rainlight's Debut
Stupid Cupids X Zombie's Star & Luca
From. Heart & Enhypen's Jungwon confirm their relationship.
Stupid Cupid's Comeback
Boki to participate in a reality show
From. heart's recent controversy
Stupid Cupid's recent win
Vee's Debut
Controversy surrounding Namra
Breakup Rumours
Ren's insta live
Zombies to disband soon
From.heart's comeback
Stupid Cupids Netflix Debut

From. Heart's Fan-meet

34 5 34
By Old_genes

From. Heart, a talented rookie soloist under OSPD, recently hosted a fan-meet and it was a huge success, with fans showing up in large numbers to show their support for the idol.

One of the highlights of the fan-meet was the opportunity for fans to interact with From. Heart up close and personal. The soloist was seen engaging with fans individually, listening intently to their stories and messages. Fans were touched by From. Heart's genuine interest in their lives, feeling valued and appreciated by the idol they admire.

From. Heart graciously accepted each gift with a smile, showing her gratitude and humility towards her fans. Fans were moved by her kind gestures and were touched by her warm and welcoming presence at the fan-meet event.

user@1984: finally the company remembers about her...

luvletter: DYUJNFTYJJ- I CAN'T BELIEVE I HELD HANDS WITH MY BIAS!!!!!

nikiloml: SHE'S THE SWEETEST ANGEL!!! I BOUGHT SO MANY GIFTS FOR MY PRINCESS!!

stupidkiki: GIVE HER A WORLD TOUR PLZ???

rova: good for her, she got no friends in the industry or her own company lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
Android 0327 By Z

Fanfiction

898K 43.2K 53
[COMPLETED] Two brilliant engineers, Kwon Jiyong and Lucas, create the advanced Android 0327 Lalisa Manoban. As Lisa prepares to enter a society that...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...