Why not? || Lego Monkie Ki...

By ToastedDumb

What happens if a girl from our world enters a completely new world Most pictures don't belong to me LMK does... More

Character Analysis
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
-Side
Six
Seven
-Side
Eight

-Side

28 1 0
By ToastedDumb

They fell in love (Copa, Copacabana)

- Copacabana (At the Copa) by Barry Manilow

(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠) (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠) (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠) (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

Sunny's Diary

Dear Diary,

Ma took me shopping today! It was amazing! First we went shopping for food. This was the most boring part. But it was fine since I was with Ma!

Then we went clothes shopping! There was this one girl there. She had white hair and pale skin. She had a mask over her face but something about her made Ma go crazy. Like she was blushing and everything. Me being me, I went over to that lady and talked to her!

Her name was Ferina and she was a social worker. I made my Ma come over to us and they actually hit off really well. They exchanged phone number as we left.

It's a good thing they met in this universe. Maybe they will finally get their happy ending.

Love,
Sunny

(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠) (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠) (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠) (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 392 10
where chenle wishes for a better life and a clueless boy named jisung shows up in his bedroom the next morning @yoongisdickpics 2018
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.4K 136 25
Tal vez sea un lugar donde no quiero estar. Un lugar donde los infelices duermen con miles de dudas en su sistema, siendo tratados como ficción. Prob...
245K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...