You Came Again

By Yumi_9508

"I think you hadn't recognized me." He asked and she got confused. "You aren't Cristiano Ronaldo that I'll r... More

[CHARACTERS AND AESTHETICS]
Prologue
Abhimanyu's POV
Mayra's POV
Ch-1 | Will You Be My Girlfriend?
Ch-3 | Even More Perfect
Ch-4 | For You
Ch-5 | Are You Sure?
Ch- 6 | Smile, Ms. Heaven.
Ch-7 | Jealousy

Ch-2 | Apology

1 0 0
By Yumi_9508

3rd Person's POV

"What the fuck"

This small whisper automatically uttered from Mayra's mouth as that boy ruined her food. She was slightly angry at him but didn't said anything as she didn't wanted to start any heated argument. She just walked away silently and moved out of the place.

The boy stood up and walked behind her after apologizing to the staff and taking his bag on his shoulder. He ran after Mayra and approached her.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I ruined your food. Let me buy you something to eat."

Said the boy.

"No thanks."

She said calmly while faking a smile.

"Umm, I'm really sorry, please forgive me and let me treat you a meal as a sorry."

The boy pleaded.

"I can feed myself."

Mayra said and started to move. After a few seconds he came back with two glasses in his hands.

"If you don't want to eat anything then lets just have this juice."

He said softly.

"I don't want to."

She replied.

"Please I'm really sorry."

"What do you want from me?"

She questioned being irritated.

"Oh, okay. Then let me come to the point. I just want an apology."

The boy replied innocently.

"And why should I apologize to you?"

"For pushing me."

Said while acting like he is in pain.

"I pushed you to prevent the food to fall on you."

Mayra replied him.

"Its okay to me but because of that I hurt my hand."

He showed his hand to Mayra which had a slight cut and was surrounded by a few blood drops.

"I did that?"

She asked while pointing her index finger on herself.

"When you pushed me, my hand collided with the nail on the table and this happened."

The boy said while staring in her eyes innocently.

"It was to prevent the situation, not intentionally."

"I know. You can't hurt me intentionally."

The boy added frequently.

Mayra was confused by his statement. There was silence for a few moments but he ended it by saying something.

"By the way, what's your name?"

He said while offering her the drink again. Mayra accepted the drink.

"I am sorry for your hand."

She said and walked forward.

"Hey stop....."

He said running towards Mayra and stood in front of her.

"Let me drop you to your home."

He said and smiled brightly.

"I can go by myself."

Mayra said coldly and started to walk again. He again came in front of her.

"What's your problem. Why are you again and again interrupting me, huh?"

Mayra said being very annoyed by him.

"I was just irritating you. I don't need you to apologize."

He paused and continued.

"I think you hadn't recognized me yet."

Mayra got confused.

"You are not Cristiano Ronaldo that I'll recognize you, right?"

She replied in a low tone sarcastically.

"But you can't forget me too."

He said making her all confused. She was unable to remember who he is.

"I think I should remove my mask then you will memorize me."

He forwarded his hand to remove his mask.

"I am Abhimanyu Rathore."

He said and removed his mask.

"Remember me now, Ms. Heaven."

Mayra instantly remembered the person but acted unknown.

"I don't think I know you. Maybe you have got the wrong person."

She said with a plane face.

"Let me go now and I am sincerely sorry if your hand is hurt by me."

She said making up her mind to not to show any emotion.

"Hey Mayra, don't joke around. I know you liked to tease me but it doesn't mean that you will do this to me..... I'm serious."

He said and his eyes showed pain by itself.

"I am serious too.... I'll leave now."

"Hey stop..... Listen.... Mayra...."

Mayra walked as fast as she could at the moment and didn't stopped at any word uttered by him.

Mayra's POV

I didn't wanted to create any nuisance right there. So, I just left from there as soon as I could. He was shouting from behind but I didn't even looked at him even a single time.

I didn't went to my hostel and walked to a house owned by me that nobody knows except me. I opened the door, went inside and sat on the couch. I closed my eyes and started to remember my childhood. I instantly opened my eyes to stop myself from recalling my so-called past.

I went to the kitchen to get some alcohol and started to drink unstoppably.

Abhimanyu's POV (last night)

I just got to my house and met my father but my sister was not at home. My father didn't knew that I was about to come home back so he was a little overwhelmed. I was happy to meet my father after such a long time too. I gave him the gift I bought for him and he gladly accepted it.

It was now the morning time. I was in my room, getting ready as today I have to meet all of my friends and I hope I'll meet her too.

I went downstairs and greeted my father. I had my breakfast with him.

"I'll now go and meet my friends so......"

"So?"

He knew what I meant but he was teasing me.

"Dad, you know which friend I am talking about. Please tell me na."

I pleaded him

"I don't know whom are you talking about."

He teasingly refused in an sincere tone.

"Ok ok, I am talking about..... about... Mayra. Please tell me where she lives."

I finally asked him clearly and he frequently smiled. He told me that she lives in her hostel. I smiled back at him and thanked him and got out of my house.

When we were kids, she was the first one who used to meet me after I would come back from anywhere but now, maybe she didn't even knew that I am back.

Its ok, I'll tell her by myself. I hope she will be happy after seeing me. I just want to see her so bad.

I took my car and went to the address my father told me. I enter the hostel and asked about her but found out that she was out to attend her classes.

I decided to wait for her but then my other friends started to call me so I decided to visit her in evening, after her classes.

But as usual, my fate was still playing with me. I was unable to meet her then too.

I was disappointed and thought that I should have not left from there in the first place. I asked at her hostel too but they said that she hadn't arrived there yet.

Her roommate told me that she only comes there at night or sometimes doesn't comes.

I was confused about what to do but suddenly I received a call from my father and he told me to meet some of his clients in a restaurant. So, I visited the restaurant.

After almost 5 boring hours, they finally left. I sat there for some minutes to relax and received a call from dad. I picked up the call and started to leave from the restaurant.

I didn't focused on my way and bumped into a girl and fell on the ground. I looked up and was about to apologize for my sin and thank her for pulling me backwards as it prevented the food to fell on me. I heard a slight whisper.

"What the fuck?"

I looked at her and stoned at my place. I was froze as there was no blood in my veins and was unable to move 'cause of that. I was not even able to think anything but about her. I just wanted to adore her forever as I was doing right now. I was so lost in her that I even forgot to stand up and talk to her.

She was angry. Yes, I can see it in her eyes, her lunar orbs, I missed them so much. Her visage was slightly red and her nose scrunched slightly in anger and she walked away aggressively.

I wanted to talk to her, adore her, see her smile. I stood up, apologized to the staff and just ran after her senselessly. I was so happy.

I approached her. But she acted strange, either she hadn't recognized me because of my mask or she was teasing me. We talked for a moment but she was again and again ignoring me.

So, I finally decided to show her my face by removing the mask.

"I think you hadn't recognized me yet."

I asked her and she seemed quite confused.

"You are not Cristiano Ronaldo that I'll recognize you, right?"

As expected, she replied in a low tone sarcastically as I chuckled at her slightly.

"But you can't forget me too."

I said to see her all confused.

"I think I should remove my mask then you will memorize me."

I paused and continued.

"I am Abhimanyu Rathore."

I said and removed my mask.

"Remember me now, Ms. Heaven."

She seemed shocked to me, maybe it was unexpected for her.

"I don't think I know you. Maybe you have got the wrong person."

She said with a plane face making my heart ache suddenly. I knew she was joking to tease me.

"Let me go now and I am sincerely sorry if your hand is hurt by me."

Her words were somehow difficult for me to handle.

'Did she really forgot me. NO, she is joking to me. She always loved to tease me and that is what she is doing right now. Yes, she is just teasing me.' I thought to myself.

"Hey Mayra, don't joke around. I know you liked to tease me but it doesn't mean that you will do this to me.....it's not funny, I'm serious."

I said painfully yet softly.

"I am serious too.... I'll leave now."

She said and started to leave from there as I froze at my spot but then tried to stop her.

"Hey stop..... Listen.... Mayra...."

I was hurt, sad, shocked. In short I was totally overwhelmed. I don't know if she is joking or is serious. I pray this to be a joke.

---

Wait for next update.

Don't forget to vote.♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 165 32
"𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗶𝘀. 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 �...
299 68 31
once bestfriend and then strangers? what abt how they felt ? will they ever be the same and have a happy ever after? what will happen if u see your h...
51K 1.7K 30
I saw him first. He's everything I swore off and everything I shouldn't want. It's a new city, the fresh start I needed, so why do I feel like I'm ex...
28K 1.2K 19
"Go and meet your bride, son. She is waiting in my room. She is on fire." Di said smiling and I sighed smiling while all just laughed. "The time I t...