Busan Express [Taekook]

Oleh joonies_kookie

"Since childhood, I have been crazy about getting married, swear by God!" ... Lebih Banyak

Characters
1. The chatterbox
3. Hotel Decent
4. Flushing the Past
5. Midnight Escape
6. The Splashy Surprise
7. Jungkook's Pain
8. Welcome to the Family
9. Grandpa's Suspicion
10. Jimin-ssi
11. Twist in tale
12. Awakening affection
13. Caught in a lie
14. Magnetic Pull
15. Drenched Dilemma
16. Flour Fight Fiasco
17. Fear and Flight
18. Catch Us If You Can...
19. Too much philosophy?
20. Beer, Burger and the Buzzkill
21. Kiss me harder
22. Farewell, my Angel
23. A Burst of Sunshine
24. Love Revamp
25. Still With You
26. Pink Vixen
27. A Brother's Fury
28. Bitter Love
29. Tears in the Moonlight
30. Hold Me Tight

2. Can't you control for a while?

378 91 104
Oleh joonies_kookie

"You! You are the problem. Since you arrived, you haven't stopped talking, not even for a moment. Don't you understand that I am not interested in talking to you? I don't care if you're from Daegu or Busan. I don't care whether you stayed in a hostel or a brothel. I just don't care. Alright! So just please leave me alone! Alright!" He yelled at him.

~~~

Taehyung just looked at Jungkook's face with an entertained grin. He said nothing, yet Jungkook felt guilty for pouring down all his anger on the boy who was trying to help him without knowing his problem. He rubbed his palms on his face.

"I am sorry," muttered Jungkook.
"That thing about brothel was not right," said Taehyung.
"I am really sorry. It was just a moment of anger," apologized Jungkook.

"I know! You are clearly very upset about something. That's why you got upset with me too. It's ok! I didn't feel bad. Actually, I am not feeling bad about anything nowadays. Do you know why? I am going to get married. Very soon! I am going to run away and get married. My family won't allow love marriage. But what can anybody do after marriage? We will go and fall at their feet; they will have to accept us," said Taehyung.

"I really love mountains. What is the difference between a hill and a mountain? I could never understand. Since childhood, I have had this craze about marriage. Swear by God," said Taehyung.

He was just babbling, and Jungkook was looking at him with an uninterested look. Taehyung was lying on the seat with closed eyes but kept mumbling. When he opened his eyes, he realized that Jungkook had vanished from his seat. He got up and looked in the compartment, but he was nowhere to be seen.

(He's wearing this)

He is dressed in his pink silk pajama suit adorned with adorable little unicorns, he's also wearing earrings and bracelets. With his ash blonde hair and captivating doe-like dark brown eyes, he exudes confidence through his body language. He carries himself with such elegance and poise, showcasing his lean physique. In short, he looks undeniably breathtaking.

Alarmed, he rushed to the door, only to see Jungkook walking away from the train. Panic set in as the train began to move, resulting in Taehyung calling out to him frantically. But Jungkook didn't respond.

"Oh hello! You are missing the train," shouted Taehyung from the door of the train.

He didn't get any response. A helpful stranger approached Taehyung, inquiring about Jungkook's whereabouts.

"Is he with you?" asked the man. Taehyung didn't reply and shouted again, "Hello!"

"What is his name?" asked the man. Taehyung didn't reply but shouted, "Four eyes, listen!"

"Is his name four-eyes?" asked the man. Taehyung got irritated with him and said, "Shut up, man!"

Jungkook still hadn't responded, so he stepped out of the train and approached Jungkook, who was now sitting on a bench. He tapped on his shoulder.

"The train..." he tried to say while panting heavily. Jungkook looked at him but didn't say anything.

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but he said, "You will miss the train."

Jungkook turned his face away from him. Taehyung got irritated at seeing his behavior. "Go to hell," he said.

He ran to catch the train as it had started moving. He was about to catch the train when he collided with a man and fell. He was again about to get up, but again slipped and fell on the platform. He got angry at seeing that Jungkook was looking at him but wasn't helping him. He got up and went to Jungkook to confront him. Now he is standing face-to-face with Jungkook.

"You bloody weirdo! You are so shameless. It is because of you that I missed the train. My mobile phone, my luggage-everything is left on the train. And I am standing in my night suit at an unknown station. Now, what will I do? Huh?" Yelled Taehyung.

"Did I tell you to step out of the train? Can't you mind your own business?" said Jungkook.

"Oh! So now it's my mistake. you are so shameless. I was helping you; instead of apologizing, you are showing me attitude. I will not leave you. Now it is your responsibility to take me to my house. You will have to take me to Busan that too with all my luggage; I am from Busan, don't try to act smart with me." declared Taehyung, keeping his hands on his waist.

Jungkook thought of something and started running away from Taehyung. Taehyung thought that he was escaping from the situation and started running behind him. Jungkook was running continuously and crossed over a policeman who was at the station. Taehyung was continuously shouting from behind to catch the man. On seeing the policeman failing to catch him, he got annoyed and said to the policeman, "Throw your uniform away."

He ran behind Jungkook and saw him standing near a taxi.

Jungkook told him, "Hurry over, so that we can reach the next stop, or else you will again miss the train."

Taehyung got happy and sat in the taxi. Jungkook also sat in the passenger seat.
The driver started driving, but by seeing his speed of driving, Jungkook and Taehyung were sure that they would reach the next stop by tomorrow.

Taehyung told Jungkook, "If he drives like this, then I'll reach Busan the next month."

"Stop the car!" commanded Jungkook.

The driver and Taehyung got confused. "What?" asked the driver. Jungkook repeated, "I said stop the car."

The driver stopped the car, and Jungkook stepped out of the car. Seeing him go out of the car, Taehyung assumed that he might need to pee.

"Can't you control for a while?" asked Taehyung, which Jungkook ignored. Jungkook opened the door of the driver seat and told the driver to go and sit in the passenger seat.

"What are you doing?" asked the driver. "Be quick. Go and sit on the passenger seat and let me drive the car," replied Jungkook.

"But..." said the driver, but Jungkook cut him off, saying, "Quick."

The driver immediately sat on the passenger seat, and Jungkook started driving the car. He was driving the car at a speed of almost 100 kmph. The driver held the seat belt tightly as he was scared. On the other hand, Taehyung was happy that at least he would reach the station on time.

"Sir, please drive slowly," said the driver.

"We will miss the train if he drives slowly. You keep quiet and let him drive, or else we might get into an accident," said Taehyung, who was thrilled.

The driver was tensed, so he asked, "What if something happens to my car?"

"Don't worry. If any damage occurs, then you will get the money. I'll make sure that he gives you the money," replied Taehyung.

Jungkook looked at him while Taehyung looked back at him innocently and said, "Four eyes, give me these looks after we reach the station. Now drive."

Jungkook shook his head and continued driving. They reached the station when the train was about to leave. Jungkook gave money to the driver.

"Now please don't miss this train. And I have a humble request. Don't try to help me. I'll manage on my own." Jungkook said to Taehyung.

"Thank you so much." Taehyung said while nodding his head.

They both reached the platform where the train was about to leave. Taehyung was thirsty and saw a vendor who was selling water bottles.

Taehyung asked Jungkook, "Can I get some money? I want to drink water."

Jungkook took out his wallet and gave him money. He then headed out of the station.

Taehyung took the money and went to buy water. He bargained with the vendor about the price of water. After the argument, he finally won and drank the water. The train had already started moving the moment he started arguing with the vendor. He kept the bottle back and ran to catch the train, but he missed it. He got frustrated and went out of the station to see if Jungkook or that taxi driver were still there or not. As he came out of the station, he saw the taxi driver.

"Mister! Please listen!" shouted Taehyung.

The taxi driver spotted him and immediately sped off in his car. Fear was written all over Taehyung's face, now that he was alone at an unknown place. With no other choice, he turned back to make arrangements to return to his hometown. He approached the station master, a man in his 60s.

He is now in a station master's cabin.
"So you left your luggage and mobile phone on the train?" the station master asked. "Yes," Taehyung replied.

"What do you want me to do? The next stop is in another state," the station master informed.

"Sir, can you please help me by arranging for my luggage to be dropped off at Busan Station? It's my hometown, and I'll figure out a way to get there," Taehyung requested.

"Alright, I'll make a call and inform them. But why did you get off the train in the first place? This generation doesn't understand anything. They're too young and reckless. Young boys and girls shouldn't wander alone, especially at night," the station master commented.

"Excuse me? Do you provide this wisdom for free or do you charge for it?" Taehyung asked politely.

"No, no, it's free," the station master replied.

Taehyung gave him a fake smile and said, "Good."

He slammed his hand on the table and angrily said, "Just make sure my belongings reach there, the rest is my problem. I'll manage it myself."

The station master quickly made the call to arrange for Taehyung's luggage to be dropped off at Busan Station.

Taehyung stepped out of the cabin and noticed a group of men eavesdropping on his conversation with the station master. Ignoring them, he sat down on a bench. The vendor, whom he had bargained with for a water bottle, approached and sat beside him, handing him the bottle.

"Boy, you left this. Now, what will you do? You're alone without luggage or a phone. How will you manage?" the vendor asked, faking concern.

Two or three men joined them, pretending to be concerned as well.

"What happened?" one of the men asked.

"This boy left his luggage and mobile phone on the train. I wonder how he'll manage alone," the vendor replied.

Another man asked the vendor, "Why don't you just take him home? He'll be safe there."
"That's a great idea. Come with me, boy." The vendor replied while holding Taehyung's wrist. Taehyung understood their intention and yanked his hand from the vendor's hold.
"Don't worry, I can handle myself," said Taehyung.

"There's no room for goodness in this world. We're trying to help you, and you're showing attitude," said the vendor.
"Listen, don't try to act smart! Got it? Get lost!" said Taehyung
"Try to understand, boy. Before somebody tries to take advantage, I thought I'd help you," said the vendor.

"Shut up! I will give you a slap if you talk too much" said Taehyung.

"Let him slap you. At least he will touch you," said the other man to the vendor, and they both started laughing.

"Fine! If this is what makes you happy, Then slap me."
said the vendor while leaning his face forward towards Taehyung.

"Slap me. Come on." Said the vendor while laughing.

Taehyung ignored them and came out of the station and spotted a group of girls and women standing near a building, unaware that they were prostitutes. He reached up to them and stood there. A guy on a bike came up to them, and seeing Taehyung, he thought he was a prostitute and went to him.

"Come, get on my bike," the guy said to Taehyung.

Taehyung got confused, not understanding anything he was saying.

"Excuse me?" asked Taehyung.

"What? Come on," said the guy.

He looked at his sides and realized that he was standing among some prostitutes who were wearing heavy makeup and revealing clothes.

"I am not that," said Taehyung.

"What?" asked the guy, confused.

"I am not what you think I am," replied Taehyung.

"What are you saying? Let's go," said the guy.

Taehyung started walking away from there and went towards the station, but he saw those men and the vendor standing outside the station. He looked to the other side and saw those women. The man started following him on his bike.

"Come on!" said the guy.

___________
Thankyou so much for reading my story. 💜✨💎
It's gonna get better.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

32.7K 1.6K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
292K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
60.6K 2.7K 24
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
363K 13K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...