Expressionless Awakener

By Alexasuracats

johnson Kim, Real name; Kim Lee A 20 years old expressionless guy and a music artist reincarnated into... More

Prolouge
Prolouge 2
Chapter 1: The bet
Chapter 2: A new school
Chapter 3 : Novel reincarnation?
Chapter 4: A story plan
Chapter 5: 2 years before the incident.
Chapter 6: A Party..?
Chapter 7: The reek of alcohol
Chapter 8: A Ruined Banquet
Chapter 9: The Hospital Entrance
Chapter 10: A conversation with the system
Chapter 12: An unexpected occurance
Chapter 13: An awkward meeting
Chapter 14: Is this a kabedon!?
Chapter 15: A class full of hooligans
Chapter 16: Till the plot awaits!
Chapter 17: The group project
Chapter 18: A cave once again...
Chapter 19: Trying out the first time
Chapter 20: Lets get this started!
Chapter 21: A new companion...?
[ 2nd ] NOTE!!
Chapter 22: The Training Site!
Chapter 23: School fight!?
Chapter 24: A Kabedon again!!!??
Chapter 25: Escaping a villain's grasp
Chapter 26: 1 month and half left
!!NEWS!!
Character characteristics!!!
Chapter 27: Loviana Dove's love life and time crosses paths
Posting this cause why not?

Chapter 11: A Cave?

605 34 1
By Alexasuracats

CHANGE OF POV!!!! [ To kwan jihu's Perspective. ]

Kim was unconscious during this scene. So of course there will be a change of pov in this chapter!

[ Expressionless Awakener ]

Kwan jihu went inside the banquet as he showed off hes suit.
All of the students in the banquet instantly gossiped and chatted as kwan jihu slowly walked inside.

Kwan jihu, As handsome as the sun, was immediately noticed by the second protagonist, micheal lorn.

"Alex!" Micheal called out.

Kwan jihu, currently known as Alexander Grace, immediately looked towards Micheal as he approached him.

"The announcements gonna start, Wanna drink while we wait?" Micheal asked jihu excitingly.

"And why would i drink with you?" jihu glared at micheal coldly.

"You don't wanna drink?" Micheal asked as he drooped.

Kwan jihu, did not feel an inch bad for micheal and immediately said "No."

Micheal pouted.

Suddenly, the lights were turned off instantly and only one light was shown.

Micheal was startled while kwan jihu didn't even move an inch from the sudden lights off.

"Good evening students, My name is principal Lowen and i will announce our celebration of our 50th school anniversary."

As the principal announced the announcement, kwan jihu looked around the banquet.

'It was just like in the novel..' He thought.

As he was looking around, he was suddenly called out by the principal.

"Alexander Grace! Please step on the stage."

Kwan jihu, Wasn't a bit satisfied but went on the stage as ordered.

After the announcements, Kwan jihu, suddenly got asked to dance by many of the girls.
But because of his cold-like attitude and expressionless expression, The girls took a step-back and obviously didn't have the courage to ask him.

As he was looking around the banquet once more, Lusian luien, Approached him.

"Hello, Alex." She smiled gently

Kwan jihu looked at her coldly but lusian didn't get a single bit effected.

"Would you like to dance with me.?" She smiled gently

Kwan jihu stared at lusian for a while before answering.

"Im too busy." He rejected coldly.

"Alright." She said as she accepted the rejection and walked away.

He slowly watched Lusian walk away.
'I wonder..' He thought.

Suddenly, the system popped out of nowhere.

[   Quest!                                       ]
|   Enlightenment of heaven               |
|  Has been spawned near the            |
|  School forest! Find it and give it       |
|  to the protagonist!                         |                    
|                                        time:     |                       
|                                   5 : 14 : 59   |
|                                                   |
|  Reward: None                              |
|                                                   |
|  Punishment for failure : Death.        |
[                                                   ]

'A new quest huh...' Kwan jihu stared at the screen as he read the texts.

'Enlightment of heaven.? I think i know where that is...'

'But it seems like i only have 5 hours before i can find it.' He thought.

Kwan jihu sighed deeply.

'Whatever, As long as i don't die.' He thought as he looked disappointed at the system.

Suddenly, the system changed to a different text.

[ Hello, Kwan jihu! ;3 ]

Kwan jihu stared at the screen with a face of disgust as the system added a cute winky face.

[ Don't look at me like that! (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠) ]

Kwan jihu rolled his eyes.

'Whatever, just show the entire map of the school forest,' He asked coldly to the system.

[ Don't forget to add a "please!" hehe ] The system enthusiastically texted to kwan jihu.

'PLEASE.' He thought as he twitched his eyebrows and stared seriously at the system.

[ Ok.. ok.. (╯⁠︵⁠╰⁠,⁠) ]

[ Loading... ]

The system loaded for a while and kwan jihu looked around the banquet once more.

Suddenly he noticed someone familliar.

'?'

But because of the loaded students around the banquet, He suddenly lost track of that person.

'...'
Kwan jihu shooked it off and looked back at the system.

[ Loading.......Complete! ]

The system showed the entire forest of the academy.

'...'
'Alright then, Let's start looking.' Kwan jihu thought as he went outside the banquet and tapped the map on the system.

Micheal lorn noticed him as he walked out of the banquet and got suspicious.

jihu slowly walked through the hallways and to the forest, along with micheal following him.

'....' Despite micheal trying to follow kwan jihu as sneakily as possible, Kwan jihu instantly knew he was following him.

'What is this guy doing..?' He looked towards micheal as he tried to hide behind a pillar.

He looked down and saw his feet behind the pillar.

'...' Jihu shook it off like it was nothing and continued to walk.

He slowly walked through the hallways and to the forest according to the map.

'It's this forest right?' He thought.

Kwan jihu, walked through the forest while micheal is simply following him.

As micheal tried his hardest to hide behind the bushes, the bush wasn't able to fully hide micheal's patch of brownish hair.
Although it is dark, The moonlight was reflecting micheals hair, so it was very noticeable.

Kwan jihu sighed deeply as he stared at micheals head.

He then continued to walk according to the map.

As he walked further and further, he somehow got annoyed by micheals presence.

"When are you going to stop following me?" He asked coldly as he looked back towards micheal.

Micheal was as noticeable as ever.

He instantly stood up behind the bush, The leaves and branches from the bush were all over him.

"How'd you know!?" He shouted at jihu as he removed the leaves and branches all over him.

"That's because i do." He simply replied to micheal Despite that it was very obvious.

"There is nothing you can find just by following me." Kwan jihu spoke as he continued to walk through the forest.

Obviously, Micheal followed him.

"I might find atleast something." He replied back.

Kwan jihu sighed.

'This guy is persistent as usual.' He thought as he glared at micheal.

'But atleast i could give him the item much more easier.' He thought.

Kwan jihu sighed again and went onto his quest, simply, micheal following him aswell.

They both walked slowly through the forest until they stumbled upon a cave.

'it's...inside this cave.' He thought as he looked around the cave and then to the map on hes right.

Micheal was a bit confused.

"Hey..why are we here exactly?" He asked.

"If you haven't been following me, You wouldn't have to ask that question." Jihu replied.

Micheal was silent for a while.

"I didn't know there was a cave in the school forest." Micheal spoke

'...' Jihu ignored micheal.

They eventually went inside the cave.

The cave was dark but micheal used hes light ability to light up the cave.

'...I guess i don't need to use mana to light up the cave.' jihu thought as they both slowly walked through the tunnels.

They eventually stumbled upon a huge room where lava is everywhere.

'Ah...so thats why it got a little hot.' Jihu thought.

Kwan jihu already noticed the increase of temperature as they slowing walk through the cave, Micheal also noticed.

"It's getting waayy....too hot." Micheal drooped from the heatness as he spoke.

Luckily, kwan jihu was prepared for this.

'Inventory.'

An inventory system instantly appeared infron of kwan jihu.

As he tapped around hes inventory, he finally found a useful item.

[ 2x heat resistance potions ]

As kwan jihu clicked on the items, the items automatically spawned in both of hes hands.

He drank the entire bottle while he gave the other to micheal.

"Here." He spoke as he threw the resistance potion at micheal.

Micheal caught it and drank quickly.

Finally, micheal moved to a proper position.

"Thanks Alex." He replied to jihu.

As the two looked around the room filled with lava, a sudden reaction made the room shake.

"Whats going on!!" Micheal shouted.

As kwan jihu looked around the shaking room, he finally found the answer.

"Don't panic." He spoke to micheal.

The shaking finally stopped and random huge rocks floated one by one.

"It stopped." Micheal spoke as he found himself dumbfounded.

"Why did it shake so suddenly?" Micheal asked.

"Well, probably something happened to the core inside this cave." He replied expressionlessly.

"Core..?" Micheal spoke confusingly.

As the huge rocks floated at the top of the lava completely, kwan jihu used hes speed and jump each rock one by one.

"Hey! wait for me!!" Micheal shouted as he also used his speed to jump each rock one at a time.

They stumbled two different tunnels to different directions.

Kwan jihu already knows which way to go.

"Lets go right." He spoke.

"Why can't we go left?" Micheal asked.

"No. Right." Jihu spoke seriously.

"..." Micheal was silent but followed jihu anyway.

The tunnel was very long and quiet.

Finally, they stumble upon a really huge room with a core in the middle of it.

It was plagued with huge purple mist and powerful mana.

Inside the core was a simple little object.

"Hey.... What the heck is this..?" Micheal spoke of concern.

"A core." Jihu replied.

"We should tell the principal about thi-"
Before micheal finished hes sentence, Jihu prepared hes bone-like weapon that he took in hes inventory and went straight to the score using amazing speed.

Before micheal knew it, The core was hit instantly by jihu,
But the core didn't fully get damaged nor destroyed as it only shows a slight crack.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Micheal frantically shouted at jihu.

"What?" Jihu spoke coldly.

"The core might do something dangerous if you recklessly do that!!"

"i know." Jihu spoke nonchalantly as he looked back at the core.

Suddenly, The core's slight crack began to crack more and more.

"...." Micheal was stunned from the scene.

Finally the core broke into tiny pieces.

"Look out!" Jihu spoke as he prepared his bone-like sword at the core.

Each fragment from the core, suddenly melted.

It began to form into a disgusting purple-like monster.

"Eh!!?" Micheal was stunned.

The purple-like liquid fully transformed into mixed monsters that came from different dungeons.
Micheal was a bit terrified.

Jihu went straight at each monster using his weapon and continued to slash each one.
Micheal watched as jihu slash each monster.

"...."

All of the monsters were fully damaged and destroyed as sludge remained on the ground.

Micheal was quiet.

Suddenly, A random purple light beamed throughout the room.
It was litten in the place were the core used to be.

"Micheal, Stay far back...NOW." Jihu spoke seriously.

Micheal stood back when he sense jihu's seriousness.

The light beam suddenly began to move.

Bang!

An explosion suddenly Bombed and loads of smoke began to fill up the room.

" *Caugh *Caugh" Micheal caughed twice from the smoke.

The both of them waited for a while.. Preparing whats going to happen next.

Suddenly, A very loud screech instantly removed the wind of smoke in an instant.

Everything began to tremble.

A monster with amythest-like armour and purple liquid spread out inside the armour like melted slime coming out of it's shell.

'Ah....' Jihu sighed deeply.

'This is a monster from the novel..'

Jihu slashed the monster but it only left a scratch.

'The armour itself is harder than i thought.'
Jihu thought as he glared at the liquified monster.

'I think it was named after a girl named loria...'

'The name... might be amythest lorian'core'

Amythest lorian'core was once a guardian of the dungeon caves... but because of an incident, the guardian turned into a ruined monster and attacks anyone who breaks the core.

'From the novel...The monster is either an A class or a B class...' Jihu thought as he stared at the monster as the melting acid spread on the floor.

Suddenly, Michael used hes light ability and made a bow and arrow.

Micheal Took hes first shot at the monster.

Bang!

The monster screeched from the damage and the armour itself made a hole from the impact of the arrow.

'I knew it.. Its weakness is light..' Jihu thought seriously as he watched the monster screech in pain.

Light happened to be an ability involved in the guardians incident. so its reasonable that the monster's weakness is light.

suddenly, jihu got an idea.

"MAKE AS MANY ARROWS AS POSSIBLE. NOW!" Jihu shouted at micheal.

Then.. True battle began.

[ 4 : 14 : 02 ]

[ Expressionless Awakener ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 25K 30
Yukie Aisawa is a one-in-a-lifetime prodigy. Blessed with intelligence and looks. He was left by his parent at the age of 9, leaving him to go to an...
5.4K 191 11
A good-looking young man was happily getting off work when an accident happened, resulting in the lost of his life. I guess I get to have an early to...
331K 18.1K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
34K 2.4K 44
Kim Taehyung is just your average student living his life as a fudanshi. But after dying in his world, his body was suddenly transmigrated in the cha...