𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐅...

By forestfae7

❝ You are quite the character Mr. Edgeworth. I do not understand what you have done to me, or what caused the... More

| 01 |
| 02 |
| 03 |
| 04 |
| 05 |
| 06 |
| 07 |
| 08 |
| 09 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |

| 16 |

18 2 0
By forestfae7

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ||
𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑺 𝑬𝑫𝑮𝑬𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑯

【( 16 )】

*trigger warning*

Today was the day.

October 25th.

God, Vivienne would do anything not to be here.

Anything.

But she needed to do this.

She had to do this.

"Please all rise," The bailiff continued, announcing the arrival of the judge and the commencement of the trial. Years. Years Vivienne had waited for this moment. The day was finally here.

And all she wanted to do was go home. Crawl in bed, never come out, and hide away from civilization forever. Life was so unfair. "First witness, approach the stand."

Her heart stopped.

She hated this.

She hated all of it.

If only she could reverse back time.

But this was the time where she had to be strong. She took a breath of air, catching a glimpse of her mother and sister in the stands with supportive smiles. They were her biggest motivators.

"So, tell me, Vivienne is it? You are a deputy right? What happened that night?"

Vivienne recalled everything. Though she remembered, it came in flashes like scenes of a movie she didn't want to star in. Skin on skin. The piercing blade. The gushing red. The pain. The shock. The adrenaline to live. Fear whelmed in her.

It was the one time she couldn't be strong enough.

Tears threatened to spill.

The trial lasted hours, though they asked her questions for about 40 minutes to an hour. She was one of the main survivors so it made sense why they'd want to squeeze and drain every little bit of information out of her, just like she'd done before in interrogation rooms.

Vivienne regressed back to her place, watching as the next victim took her stand. A young girl, a few years younger than herself, and barely legal of age.

Annabeth, 21, had broken down in tears in front of everyone as she explained her chilling, yet similar story.

One by one girls were called to the stand to continue their version of the story. Vivienne missed her dad.  He was always her rock.

He would have been so proud to see her today.

Meanwhile, Samuel was ready. Heading up to Vivienne's office with flowers in hand, he couldn't recall why today felt so important. He was always the kind of person to lose track of time, knowing that something was up but never knowing exactly what day it was. It wasn't necessarily his fault, having suffered with brain trauma and memory loss in the past that still haunted him to this day. He tried his best, he really did, but there was only so much he could do.

As Samuel approached the office, he noticed a suited up Miles Edgeworth, all dressed in much more fancier attire than he usually does, outside of his best friends office. Samuel was, well, apprehensive.

He knew that Vivienne was exceptionally gorgeous, with an alluring bright aura that drew you into her kindness and charisma. It was easy to get loss in her being. She was beautiful, inside and out. An angel that Samuel swore to protect.

Samuel knew this all too well, watching the countless guys he's had to block from entering Viv's path. Miles noticed as Samuel made his way down the hallway with a large bouquet of flowers, dressed in rather nice attire.

And he was furious.

How could he be so foolish.

Waiting for someone who already has someone.

Ridiculous.

Though Samuel was apprehensive of Miles, he was always the friendly type, "Heyo! Miles! What's up man!"

"Good evening," Miles replied, feeling his blood run cold as he saw the bouquet up close. It was a beautifully, handcrafted piece. Each flower adorned in its proper place. Miles could tell that the man wasn't just another commoner. He took time.

"Is Viv here?" Samuel commented, adjusting the large bouquet of Vivienne's favorite flowers.

Miles hated how he called her Viv. He hated everything about him.

"No, she isn't," Miles huffed, subconsciously going to stroke his hair but failing to as he recalled the gel-slicked back style he had pursued.

Samuel huffed, "Bummer." Miles wondered how Vivienne was friends with such a character. Her demeanor was so much, different, than the man before him. Miles took in Samuels appearance with the surfer-boy vibes. Vivienne was always such a neat, put-together person.

On the other hand, he could sense some similarities with their carefree spirits and happy-go-luck attitudes.

"So, are you and Vivienne like, a thing?"

Miles was caught off guard by this question. Wasn't he supposed to be asking Samuel that?

"No," Miles wondered why everyone kept asking the same question, "Why do you ask?"

Samuel shrugged his shoulders, feeling a bit of heat and tension from last time diffuse. He knew he recognized that kind of anger the minute it sprang on Miles face when his presence was known to him. It was something he was well too familiar with. Jealousy.

"No reason, anyways, should really head out. My boyfriend is waiting for me downstairs. See ya round!" Samuel trudged away, making sure to get his point across. Vivienne was most certainly not his type.

"Farewell," Miles waved goodbye, feeling a sense of heat wash over him. Silly. Absolutely ridiculous. Here he was making a fuss when there was nothing to be fussed about.

Now he really felt like a buffoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2.1K 16
Miles Edgeworth, a formal prosecutor with a tragic past; Phoenix Wright, a casual worker in defence with childhood memories of this formal prosecutor...
17.4K 442 11
When Phoenix Wright's cousin moves to town as a new prosecutor, old feelings spark in Miles Edgeworth. Note: SMUT warning, if you're under 18 or don'...
61K 2.3K 27
*COMPLETED UNDER EDITING* (Y/N) (L/N) is a successful attorney who thinks she has her life together, living with her wonderful boyfriend and fighting...
82.3K 1K 25
Game does not belong to me, only this book does. * Might contain Spoilers* Requests are open! This book will contain mature content, such as l...