Inso's law : Ham Dan-I's trip...

By FaiqahFarouk

This is a story about Ham Dan-I, Ham Jihyun and Ham Eun-Byul who come into a world where they meet character... More

Bio

Chapter 1

55 1 0
By FaiqahFarouk

The morning of the middle school entrance ceremony, it was a silent in the apartment where Ham's triplets twin sister. One of them were the oldest girl name Ham Jihyun. She was seem thinking so hard when she look at the school uniform. She have a feeling something might happen. She actually realize of something and that make her feel amusement. She actually didn't mind about it but she know that her youngest twin sister will freaking out when she know about it. Even so, she will let her find out by herself. She didn't mind to involve in this situation.

Jihyun had wonder if her second twin sister, Ham Eun-Byul also realized about what happened. Jihyun didn't waste her time as she quickly wearing middle school uniform. She had ignore Dan-I's voice who talking to their mother. After she done wearing it, Jihyun had get out from her room and meet Eun-Byul who also wearing a same uniform as her. See Dan-I who speechless looking at them since she force wearing it, she quickly asked Jihyun. "Unnie, do you know about this uniform?" Asked Dan-I in low voice. Jihyun just smile while Eun-Byul sigh in tired voice. "I don't know but we will figure it out by ourselves, right? I wonder if Hana know this? Anyway, let's go to school first, Dan-I." Said Jihyun softly as she go to the door.

When she opened the door, there was a girl who same age as her and her twin sister. She have a purple sheen black hair and violet eyes. She was a beautiful girl that Jihyun have meet. Jihyun have a brown hair and brown eyes like Dan-I but she was a same pretty as Yeoryong. Eun-Byul have a dark brown hair and brown eyes. She was the tallest girl among them and also the most beautiful girl. Dan-I feel like she was the smaller in the group since she only ordinary girl. Jihyun seem excited as she know who is this girl. Her name was Ban Yeoryong. Jihyun had reading a novel about her which she want to friend with Yeoryong. Behind Yeoryong was Lee Hana. Lee Hana have a light brown hair and brown eyes. She was look a smaller girl and have a pretty face.

See Hana's excited face like her make Jihyun happy as she know that Hana same as her who love reading novel. Ban Yeoryong then make a first move as she hold Dan-I's hand make Dan-I froze at her. "Good morning, Dan-I, Jihyun-unnie and Eun-Byul-unnie. We're going to be late. Let's go." Said Yeoryong with a cheerful voice. It make Jihyun get heart attack when she heard Yeoryong's voice. Eun-Byul seem calm looking at Yeoryong. She actually know the character in the novel that she read which she decided to get along with Yeoryong but she know that Dan-I will hard to convince make Eun-Byul sigh. "Sure, let's go. Come on, Dan-I." Said Eun Byul as she get out from the apartment follow by Jihyun and Hana.

Jihyun seem watch over Dan-I as she always asked Yeoryong. Jihyun sigh as she smack Dan-I's head make her yelped in pain as she look at Jihyun. Dan-I gulp when she saw Jihyun's dark smile on her face make her nodded her head knowing that she can't messed up with her and get along with Yeoryong. Jihyun was the scariest sister when someone make her pissed off. Dan-I feel like she need to avoid Jihyun's dark face for her safety. Jihyun seem satisfied as she saw Dan-I take her words before Jihyun going to another Yeoryong's side. Yeoryong look at Jihyun with a bright smile on her face make Jihyun beam at her. Jihyun can't take it when she saw Yeoryong's cuteness. Eun Byul just shook her head as she know Jihyun very well.

When they were arrived at Ji Jon middle school, Jihyun, Eun Byul and Hana were amaze to see how beautiful of Ji Jon middle school. Even so, they were interrupt by Dan-I's voice make Jihyun scowl for interrupt her. Before Jihyun said anything, Dan-I grabbed her hand as they were left. Dan-I called Eun Byul and Hana make them reluctant follow her. Eun Byul then calm Yeoryong as she promised her that they will come back make Yeoryong agreed with Eun Byul. Jihyun had been pulled by Dan-I make Jihyun scowl at her. "Stop, Dan-I! What's wrong with you?" Said Jihyun as she pulled her hand away from Dan-I. Dan-I look at Jihyun with a frown on her face. "I should be the one who asked you. That was not our school, unnie. We should go to Dae Dam middle school that we applied together." Said Dan-I with a scowl face make Jihyun groan at her stupidity.

Eun Byul also sigh at Dan-I's stupidity too. Jihyun was surrendered in defeat as she turned around quickly which she bumped into a boy. Jihyun had look up as she saw a boy who have a black hair and blue eyes. Jihyun was seem stunned looking at him and feel her heart beating fast when she looking at him. She was admitted that boy so handsome and feel like she remembered about one of character in webnovel. She then saw a tag name which be Yoo Chun Young. It make her smile quietly as she know that Yoo Chun Young was her favorite boy that she read. Jihyun quickly move a side to let him walk. "I'm sorry for bumping into you." Said Jihyun softly as she bow her head at him.

Yoo Chun Young look at her with a soften face. "Okay. Be careful." Said Chun Young gentle before he walk away leaving her with her twin sisters and Hana. Jihyun had scream inside her heart that Chun Young talked to her. It was make her really happy. Even so, someone had ruined her mood when the fans look at her with their murderous face. But that won't scared her. One of them had speak rude at her make Jihyun look at her with a dark face which scared them as they quickly leave her. Dan-I just laugh nervous know that Jihyun can handle it alone. Even so, they need to go Dae Dam middle school anyway. Eun Byul had look at Hana who just follow Dan-I because Dan-I still don't know about the real situation they have.

Time skip

Dan-I look soulless when she find out that Dae Dam middle school not exist in the world and replace with Ji Jon middle school. Then come a rich car as a driver turned a window down asked their help. Two characters were out from the rich car. They were Eun Ji Ho and Woo Ju-In. Jihyun already know that Ji Ho was a male lead in webnovel. Dan-I had tried asked their help about Dae Dam middle school but feel down when that school not exist. Jihyun had agreed with Ju-In to check if they were rolled in Ji Jon middle school. When they were arrived at the staff room where teacher work, Ju-In had asked a teacher for a first year in middle school. Jihyun had found out that she will going a same class as Dan-I, Eun Byul, Hana, Chun Young, Ji Ho, Ju-In and Yeoryong in 1-4 class.

Jihyun seem happy that she get a same class as Chun Young. Eun Byul and Hana were notice of Jihyun's happy face make them giggle knowing how happy of Jihyun because of Chun Young, her favorite boy in webnovel. Yoo Chun Young was one of her favorite character which Eun Byul didn't know why Jihyun like him. Then a teacher called a president class named Kwon Eunhyung. He have a red hair and green eyes. He was also a handsome boy which give Eun Byul felt comfortable with him. He had bring them to their class which make Jihyun beamed happily at him make Eunhyung chuckle at her. Dan-I seem can't believe at her older twin sister who seem comfortable around the weird color people like them.

In the class, Dan-I had sit with another classmate. Jihyun decided to sit next to Yeoryong while Eun Byul sit with Hana in front of Yeoryong and Jihyun. Jihyun had apologize to Yeoryong make Yeoryong beamed happily at her. Dan-I show her disbelief face at Jihyun who seem friendly with Yeoryong. Dan-I had wonder what in Jihyun's mind when she talked to Yeoryong. Dan-I had listen to other seatmate talking about Eun Ji Ho, Woo Ju-In, Kwon Eunhyung and Yoo Chun Young. It was make her get heart attack when she realizes about what happened. Not only that, Dan-I seem figure out that Jihyun, Eun Byul and Hana know about the situation. No wonder why Jihyun happy because that webnovel they read together were a real thing in the world. And also Jihyun's favorite novel. Dan-I know that Jihyun's favorite boy was Yoo Chun Young. It make Dan-I chuckle lowly as she can't believe that she will involve with characters in webnovel anyway.

Dan-I had tried to avoid Yeoryong who looking at her and also her message. Jiho had rivalry with Jihyun, Rona and Yeoryong because of rank place. Dan-I believe that Jiho was a male lead in the webnovel. In the end of the middle school, Yeoryong had grabbed Dan-I as they going home. Jihyun just whistle happily ignoring the people who looking at her. Chun Young had glance at Jihyun make him secretly smile. Eun Byul and Hana were ignoring the people as they follow Jihyun. Jihyun and Eun Byul were already arrived at their house. Jihyun had ignore Dan-I as she go to her room. Jihyun was smile happily as she know that she can involved in webnovel and meet her favorite boy, Yoo Chun Young. She always fond of that boy when she read his personality. She like his character no matter how much she read it.

"I want to friend with them especially Yoo Chun Young." - Ham Jihyun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
77.9K 3.2K 20
𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 π™ƒπ˜Όπ™‰π™„ inso's law x oc "any advice for me?" "if were a girl and... did i just say 'if i were a girl?'" rewriting. Β© msensical , 2020
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC