Reborn: to love and revenge (...

By bts_taekook34

In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcef... More

death
reborn
rage
shower
Insult
Jaewon
Jungkook's taste is unique
He took the knife and prepared....
Begging for forgiveness
Taking advantage
Kim group
Pervert
Chapter 13
Appetite and losing weight
Sleeping in his room
Ability
Second sister, kim jennie
Chapter 18
Already slept with...
Blood stained bed cover
New clothes and shoes
Saving Choi byungho
An apple with love
Extra money
Owe me a chance
Change in strategy
Jeon and choi family's friendship
Undeniable facts
Black cat
confession
Chapter 31
Sweeter than morning dew
Lottery
A pile of trash
Mother
Sending you to your date(1)
Sending you to your date(2)
Joining forces to slender
Rewarding them with two bottles of wine
Headline
Beauty in the eyes of beholder
second uncle
Stay
Too much...
Group of liers
Well fed mosquito's
Lovely moments
The maid's service
Chapter 49
Jennie slept with jungkook?
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 [M]
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 [M]
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 72

1.5K 70 8
By bts_taekook34

This hotel was doomed to be shut down by official authorities in three months.

But right now... it was thriving!

Taehyung noticed something to be amiss, but for the sake of his brother, he followed doyun into a booth.

A waiter handed over the menu to them. Taehyung glanced at it casually and noticed that the fees were three times that of normal bars. He sneered lightly.

Doyun noticed his mocking smile but did not look embarrassed. “The prices here are a little high. But as you know, I’m out here trying to make a living. I have to pay for my clothes, make-up and car. My expenses aren’t less. Since you need something from me, doesn’t that mean you’re asking a favour from me? You can consider this a way of supporting me financially.”

Aside from providing escorting services, she had many other methods to make money. Whenever she brought someone to this bar, they would give her a commission.

Taehyung recognised doyun's tricks and responded generously. “Order whatever you like.”

“You’re that generous?” doyun was not one to stand on ceremony. “In that case, give us the three thousand dollars set with the premium red wine.”

“Your orders will be here shortly.” The service staff here was extremely efficient. Within a few minutes, four bottles of red wine, one plate of fruit and various nuts and cold dishes were served at their table.

Most of the clients never returned here after visiting once. Their business was extremely poor.

In the entire bar, there were only four tables of clients. Soft music could be heard from the stage and it was accompanied by a gloomy atmosphere.

Doyun picked up the cigarette box that came along with their food. She took a cigarette out and lit it. “What is it you need? Go ahead and ask. Since you spent so generously, I’ll share openly about everything I know.”

In that case, he would go straight to the point. “I wish to know about the matter that happened three years ago, when yoongi raped and injured you. What exactly happened that night?”

Doyun paused in her movement of bringing the cigarette to her lips. “You can ask about everything but that.”

Taehyung brought out a stack of cash and placed it on the table. “Do you feel like answering yet?”

“No.” doyun only took a glance at the cash.

taehyung placed another stack of cash on the table. “What about now?”

She hesitated for a moment. “There’s nothing to say.”

Taehyung added two more stacks. “There’s six thousand dollars here. You should be ready to speak now.”

Doyun's heart was moved. She saw that taehyung was generous and suddenly, she wanted to earn more. “It’s not enough.”

“Not enough?” taehyung lifted his brows. “It’s not as if no one in the world knows about what happened to you back then. I think, if it were anyone else, a few hundred dollars would be more than enough to get them to speak up. Since this is not enough for you, I’ll ask someone else. As a person, you should know your limits!”

The reason he looked for doyun was because he felt that other people’s observation could not compare to the victim’s personal experiences. Most importantly, he needed doyun's help...

he moved his hand to take away the stacks of money on the table.

But doyun rushed forward to snatch the money and shoved it into her bag. “I’ll speak, I’ll speak. Even if you have to tear open my scars for this, this much money is more than enough to make up for my wounds.”

“In that case, I want you to tell me every single detail about everything that happened between you and yoongi that night.”

Doyun recalled her memories. “My family is poor. At the age of seventeen, I had to come out and work as an escort. Three years ago, I was only eighteen years old. At the time, through the escorting network, I came to know of a man named Cha kunwoo. He often employed my services and I slowly came to know through him that he was a business partner of the Kim Group. One night, yoongi invited kunwoo out to drink. Kunwoo asked me to sit with him. That night, kunwoo and I both drank a lot. We were both nearly unconscious. Yoongi, on the other hand, was fairly sober.”

“When we were drinking in the private room, everything seemed to be proceeding normally. However, yoongi refused to sing. Kunwoo also tried several times to order an escort for him but he kept refusing. Although yoongi didn’t ruin the atmosphere in the room, he was clearly different from kunwoo. He appeared to be very proper and well behaved. Kunwoo even told me that yoongi was a gentleman. He controlled his drinking intake, had good alcohol tolerance and a good taste in drinks. Whenever he visited these sort of places, he never asked for an escort. Additionally... Kunwoo also said yoongi was a virgin.”

Doyun pulled in a drag of the cigarette. “As you know, in our line, we’re very superstitious at times. We believe that when you’re unlucky, sleeping with a virgin man will improve your luck. In the private room, I gave yoongi several hints and tried to seduce him...”

She shrugged. “With my appearance, most men would already have been hooked. I even hinted to yoongi that I would sleep with him without charging any money, yet he remained unmoved. I thought he was pretending to be proper. While kunwoo wasn’t paying attention, I tried to make a move on yoongi. However, the moment I touched his clothes, he grabbed my wrist. The force he used and his fierce, unhappy gaze nearly frightened me to death. My wrist was bruised by him. It was clear that he was the ruthless sort.”

“The one thing that I don’t lack is men. It doesn’t mean much to me if I get rejected by one handsome guy. If it wasn’t because he was a virgin, I wouldn’t have given him so much attention.”

Her gaze was melancholic. “That night, after leaving the private room, kunwoo, yoongi and I all went our separate ways. During that period of time, I was staying in room 106 in skybal hotel. I returned to my hotel and collapsed on the bed. At some point in the night, I felt someone tearing my clothes apart and hitting me. I was in a lot of pain. Somehow, I managed to open my eyes and saw yoongi sitting on my bed.”

Her expression turned agitated. “I tried to ask him what he was doing! But I fainted right after. The next morning, when I woke up, yoongi was on top of me. I realised that something was amiss and called the police.”

doyun gritted her teeth in anger. Her expression also became enraged. “You say, how perverted is yoongi? I offered myself to him without any charge yet he refused. Instead, he chose to come back later on and even used violence against me! If he had only harmed me physically, it would have been easily settled with money. But he actually caused me to lose the ability to have a child!”

She crushed the cigarette in the ashtray while it was half-burnt. “taehyung, was it? As a woman, if I told you that you’ll never be a mother for the rest of your life, and you’ve lost your ability to rear a child, wouldn’t you be angry? Wouldn’t you hate him? Twelve years of jail is not enough for me. I wish I could kill him!”

Taehyung quietly listened to her before bringing up her question. “You said it yourself that yoongi refused your various attempts to seduce him. Perhaps he wasn’t the man who harmed you?”

“How could that be true?” doyun harrumphed. “In this line, I’ve seen all sorts of men. Some men simply dislike it when women take the initiative and enjoy using violence. Sometimes, the more proper they appear, the worst they are! Perhaps yoongi is exactly that type of a man!”

“He isn’t.”

“How can you be so sure?” doyun looked at him with suspicion. “Do you know yoongi personally?”

Taehyung did not respond to her question. “Think about it again carefully. Did any other man enter your room?”

Doyun raised her voice in agitation. “Nooo! Stop arguing on behalf of yoongi. When I woke up in the middle of the night, I clearly saw him sitting on my bed. The next day, he was on top of me, buck naked. They even found his semen in my body. You say, if it wasn’t him, who else could it be?”

Compared to her agitated state, taehyung remained unfazed. “You also said that you were completely drunk. How can you be so sure that the man who climbed on your bed was yoongi?”

“I saw his face and his clothes. It’s him.”

“Then, are you able to confirm that there wasn’t anyone else in your room? Did you check your surroundings?”

“In that state, it’s good enough that I was able to get a clear look of yoongi. How could I possibly have the mind to check anything else?” doyun sat back down and lit another cigarette. She took a puff in shakily and released a breath to ease her emotions.

“I visited yoongi in prison.” Before taehyung could finish, doyun stood up. “So you do know yoongi after all! Then there’s nothing for us to discuss!”

“He pleaded his innocence for three years in jail. A few days ago, he tried to commit suicide.” taehyung said this intentionally.

“If I didn’t visit him in time, he would have died. And it would have been a wrongful death.”

In fact, his brother did not insist upon his innocence. This was because even if he did so, no one in prison would have helped to overturn his case.

He also did not commit suicide.

The reason he said this was to invoke doyun's sympathy.

As expected, doyun's expression softened by a lot.

“I am yoongi's third brother, taehyung.” taehyung did not conceal his identity any longer. Doyun immediately stood up to leave.

“Since you’ve accepted my money, you should at least listen to what I have to say.”

Doyun sat back down. “Fine, speak. Let me see how you plan on arguing for your brother.”

Taehyung's expression turned melancholic. “That night, after leaving the private room, my brother was a little affected by the alcohol. However, he still managed to return to the kim home. He looked for me but I wasn’t anywhere to be found. Afterward, he received a message from my phone asking him to pick me up at room 106 in skybal Hotel. The moment he went to that room, a towel covered his nose and he lost consciousness. The next morning, when he woke up, he found himself on top of you. He didn’t do anything to you. Someone had schemed against him.”

He then brought out a document from her bag. “This is an official document from Ming Da Law Corporation. After my father fell into a coma, the kim Group was meant to be handed over to my brother. Someone did not wish for this to happen and intentionally schemed against him.”

Doyun flipped through the document. “How would I know if this document was fabricated?”

“Ming Da Law Corporation’s contact number is written at the top. You can give them a call, or make a personal visit to verify the authenticity of the document.”

doyun was unfazed. “So what if this document is real? They found traces of his semen in my body. The fact that someone was trying to stop him from taking over the kim Group may not be related to this matter.”

taehyung pointed out the weakness in the argument. “You saw my brother sitting on your bed in the middle of the night, but you also said that you were very drunk and didn’t notice if there were anyone else in the room. My brother, on the other hand, says he lost consciousness the moment he entered your room.”

“Someone must have held my brother’s body up and hid behind him, so you could catch a glimpse of him. The reason the two of you were unclothed the moment you woke up was also to frame my brother for committing the crime. As for the traces of semen found in you...”

he was silent for a moment. “Didn’t my brother become unconscious the moment he entered the room? The person could have easily collected his semen and inserted it in your body with a syringe. This isn’t a difficult thing to do.”

Upon hearing this, doyun opened a bottle of red wine and filled a cup to the brim. She lifted it and chugged it down.

She then filled another two glasses, handing one to taehyung. “Are you drinking?”

Taehyung held the cup and took a sip from it.

doyun glanced at him. Although he was covered in ugly acne, his movements were graceful. “You’re indeed a wealthy young lady. Even the way you drink wine appears much more sophisticated than people like me.”

Taehyung did not bother to explain the Kim family’s circumstances.

After all, every family had its own difficulties.

Soft, jazz music filled the bar and could be heard clearly from where they sat. Still, the space was relatively quiet.

After a moment of silence, doyun spoke up again. “In fact, after the incident, the police checked the surveillance cameras records in my hotel. Three days before the incident, aside from room service staff, no one else entered my room. Previously, whenever I slept with any men, they always booked a room separately.”

“Although the files indicate that the official authorities had seen the surveillance cameras records for three days before the incident, the records prior to that are completely gone. Do you think this is a coincidence?” taehyung sighed.

“If they really wanted to scheme against my brother, and to pull you down with him, it was a simple feat for them to hide in your room three days prior. All they had to do was hide under your bed. It’s not difficult to commit the act when you hold all the cards.”

Doyun lit another cigarette shakily and could not help but agree with him. “It is somewhat suspicious.”

taehyung glanced at her and suddenly said, “I know that you suffered serious harm. All you have to do is provide a different statement and say that the man you saw that night was not my brother. If you say that you had slept with my brother willingly... He will be released immediately. You can name whatever price you like as compensation.”

Since the matter could not be resolved immediately, this was the fastest way to save his brother.

Doyun laughed, but her smile was miserable and enraged. “You Kim family, you’re trying to suppress me with money, aren’t you? Will money bring back my ability to conceive? It can’t. Yes, I do love money. But money can’t solve everything! It’s been three years. I’m fairly successful now. I’ve bought a house and a luxury car. I don’t lack anything. But every single day, I have to force myself to smile. I’m living a life far worse than death. In the future, when I’m old, I won’t have a child to send me away.”

Her gaze suddenly turned pleading. “Mr. Kim, I know that your second sister, jennie, is jungkook'd fiancée. Jungkook is too powerful. If he interferes, your brother will definitely be fine. But I beg you not to interfere in this matter. As for the money... the money...”

She brought the six thousand dollars she had taken earlier out of her bag and placed it on the coffee table. Her tears had welled up and rolled down her cheeks, smearing her thick makeup. “I don’t want this money anymore. You can have it back.”

She pointed to the food on the table. “I’ll pay for the food here. I won’t ask you to pay for it. I’m not afraid of the Kim family. I’ve been in this line for a few years now. I also know a lot of influential people. But I’m really afraid of the jeon family.”

Bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 1.8K 40
Madelyn Golbach walked into her childhood home, intent on visiting her family since she was home from college. She barely crossed the threshold when...
29.3K 1.9K 21
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...
67.5K 2K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹
1.9M 97.6K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...