|| Misplaced || Alastor X Rea...

By Smalls0624

(Y/N) Abyss awoke to find herself in the wrong time period and the wrong world. Can she find her way home or... More

(A/N) (Update changes!!!)
|| Prolouge ||
|| Chapter 1: Lost and Found ||
|| Chapter 2: The Town ||
|| Chapter 3: Attachment || (A/N)
|| Chapter 4: House of Horrors ||
|| Chapter 5: The Bulletin Board ||
|| Chapter 6: Prey ||
|| Chapter 8: Percautions ||
|| Chapter 9: Henry ||
|| Chapter 10: Kind and Gone ||
|| Chapter 11: Tree House ||
|| Chapter 12: Safe ||
|| Chapter 13: Care ||
|| Chapter 14: Mimzy ||
|| Chapter 15: Rage ||
|| Chapter 16: Comfort ||
|| Chapter 17: Magic ||
|| Chapter 18: Kiss me not ||
|| Chapter 19: Mimzy's Funeral ||
|| Chapter 20: Doubt ||
|| Chapter 21: She didn't mean to ||
|| Chapter 22: A god's truth ||
|| Chapter 23: No Escape ||
A/N
|| Chapter 24: Enjoying the Moments ||
|| Chapter 25: Getting Worse ||
|| Chapter 26: God's deal ||
|| Chapter 27: Awaken ||
|| Chapter 28: Forgive me ||
|| Chapter 29: The Cold Storm ||

|| Chapter 7: False World||

332 15 0
By Smalls0624

Fuck.

(Y/N) eyes shot open, and she was hit with a overwhelming amount of pain. Her head aching along with the rest of her body, she blinked trying to clear her vision, she was greeted to her staircase and the familiar walls of her house. She swallowed thickly.

She was home, but how? Where's Alastor. he was about to kill her.

She instantly brought her hand to her cheek, touching where she last felt him cut it. She was shocked to find her cheek was infact still cut. Her heart was racing. Confusion, pain, fear and relief overwhelmed her, making her stay seated on the floor.

"(Y/N)!" Enzo yelled, rushing down the stairs to his daughter, his eyes focused on her cut and bleeding cheek. "We heard a thud, what happened!" He said, concern laced in every word.

She blinked at her father, before she smiled softly. She missed someone caring about her as much as he did.

So before she knew it, she had started crying. Maybe her being sent back in time was just a dream, one she had after she hit her head from falling down the stairs.

Enzo panicked more as his daughter started crying, immediately saying endless comforting words and praises. While he helped her up and tended to whatever other cuts she had gotten from her fall. leading her to sit down on the couch.

After a few more moments she finally stopped crying and was all bandaged up due to her dad, the same one who was asking endless questions. The major one being her crying. As long as he had raised his daughter, she never truly cried.

"Why are you upset?" He asked, she only smiled in reply.

"I'm not. I'm just happy to see you!" Her eyes glanced around him and the room, taking in the familiar room around her. Her eyes fell on a photo, one of her, her father and mother. She was confused when she didn't see Eden in that photo.

"Dad.. where's Eden?"

"Who?" He said, then he laughed. "How hard did you hit your head." He joked.

Her heart stopped; she could only stare at her dad in disbelief. Before she scanned the room even more, every photo that should have Eden in it, had only her. She would never wish to be in a world where Eden didn't exist, even if it meant her mother would keep loving her, she had loved her little brother too much to care how her life would be if he wasn't apart of it. She swallowed the thick lump in her throat as she looked at the lamp in the corner of the room. She noticed it looked strange.

She quickly realized this is almost exactly like the one reddit story she had read; the lamp was a sign none of this was real. She looked at the thing beside her, "you are not my dad." she stated cold being she swallowed the rest of her joy quickly, then she slipped off the couch and took a few steps back. "This isn't my home, is it...?'

The creature that looked like her dad smiled, its body shifting and turning into a larger more winged creature. Its face turned pure white, it had six eyes around its head, a huge halo and multiple wings. It almost looked like god.

"I figured creating a world just like your own would help balance out my world, but it appears you humans are far smarter than I intended you to be." He rubbed his chin in thought, while she looked up at him with disgust and fear. "I gave you a world where you could have the family you wanted but you refused it? that's quite puzzlingly."

"Who are you. did Alastor kill me? What did you do with my family." she asked, she had nothing else it do and even if she did. She had no clue how to go about anything right now. She wanted to attack the being before her, but she figured that if this angel was strong enough to create a fake world, then it would top her in a fight too.

"No, he didn't kill you. I summoned your soul here before he could destroy it. Quite the aggressive little thing to someone who saved your entire spirit from being destroyed." He hummed, fixing his suit and wiping off dust that was never there. He cared about his appearance, much like Alastor does for his own. Her heart swallowed with fresh betrayal and longing to return to her family or to mend her friendship with Alastor. "If you truly couldn't tell. I am God. I would never destroy my own creations, but your family is safe and well, or at least I'd assume so."

Her eyes widen, then she laughed causing the angel's eyes narrow quite shocked someone had the gut to laugh at him like so. She flinched at the sudden chill down her spine, it wasn't as horrible as Alastor staring at her with pure intent to murder. "Your god and you can control my soul? So, this isn't my real body?" she said after clearing her throat and ending her laughter rather quickly. She sighed a breath of relief once she heard her family was still safe.

"Yes, your real body isn't in this world. Which you knew. right?

She looked away, He answered her questions so quickly and everything he said, it sounded as if he needed constant reassurance that what he was doing was amazing. She also had no idea what to trust currently. She thought she could trust Alastor at least a tiny bit for him to not to attempt to kill her, but she was clearly wrong. She frowned and god noticed, before reaching his hand out and grabbing her chin, turning her head to face his own face.

"For such a smart girl, you can be just as dense." His voice was dangerously low, his face merely inches from her own and he snapped his fingers, the world shifting around them. Suddenly it was like everything traveled back in time, back to the year 1929 to the exact moment she disappeared before Alastor could 'kill' her. They were in the room, her and the angel, but it was clear Alastor couldn't see them.

He was frozen as his knife hit the wall, before his eyes widen and his smile fell, a trace of her blood on his lips and blade. He yanked out the wall before whipping around, trying to completely understand what just happened.

"Had he destroyed your soul, you wouldn't be able to return to your real world." He gestured towards the very enraged Alastor who then stormed out of her little closet room in search of where his prey went. She blinked; she was beyond confused. First, she assumed she was just trapped in time, but she just watched this angle shift time to Alastor's after creating a whole false world of her home, her father.

"I don't understand. I know Alastor was trying to kill me but if you were just able to shift time like that, can't you just send me home instead of creating some false like dream?"

"I wish it was that simple, but your soul does not belong in my world. I am lucky enough I could still summon it. Whatever is keeping you here is far out of my control, which is concerning considering I am the almighty father for everything in this word."

She rolled her eyes at how highly he thought of himself, "If you can't help me, is there even any hope that I'll be able to go home?" She sighed, grabbing her knees as she watched Alastor storm around the now empty bar in search for her, while a confused Mimzy followed behind him.

"You are from the year 2024, are you not?" he said, standing beside her while she was having a entire crisis. A part of her didn't mind staying stuck in this time period but also, she missed her dad dearly. Having this fake reality made her realize just how bad it was that she missed him, her brother and sometimes her mother.

"Yes.. I am, but that's not apart of this world." She said, her eyes remaining on the enraged Alastor still.

"In the year 1934, you can attempt to return to your real body and world."

"How? That's like 3 years away and Alastor wants me dead! I don't even understand why!" She groaned grabbing her hair and pulling on it slightly, enjoying the comfort it brought for her emotions.

"It's simple, you just need to survive long enough to reach that period in time. If you decide to stay past the time frame, I have no doubt your soul will slowly become corrupted, becoming stuck in neither heaven or hell but rather the Abyss. Fitting for your last name is it not?"

She glared, hating the jab he made about her last name. "So I could even try to stay even if I wanted to?"

"No. Unless you destroyed your real body, selecting this vase as your new body." he gestured to her entire being, impaling right now her soul was a like a flower without a pot.

She fell silent, so she was screwed either way. She could attempt to return home in the next three years but God never out right said how it was possible or she could destroy her real body to stay in her favorite show while abandoning her family. She closed her eyes, it was a thought choice, stay and risk your soul being lost forever or return home and the normalcy you once knew.

"I believe our time is up." With that he snapped his fingers once more disappearing, she reached out trying to grab his ghost form that was disappearing. Fear overtook her emotions as the room around her quickly returned to normal.

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y/N)~"

Alastor and Mimsy said at the same time, Mimzy looked relived to see her still alive while Alastor.

Oh no.. he's pissed she got away the first.

Her (E/C) and his hazel eyes stared at one another for a moment before she suddenly got up booking it away from Alastor, he merely laughed immediately chasing after her. Mimzy only sighed watching the two run around like cat and mouse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 766 24
The younger sister of Charlie Morningstar, the Youngest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith, Second in line for the throne of Hell who also happens to be...
26.3K 385 18
(Y/n) was killed in a horrific accident that ended in his life being taken and his soul being sent to be judged. When judged God had allowed him to...
18.1K 528 27
๐™š โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹… THIS IS ONLY MADE FOR FUN, AND THIS IS NOT CANON! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING! This is my first ever Wattpad story, so please don't judge me...