RWBY/Star Wars: Jaune Skywalk...

By GohanHArora

Obi-wan-kenobi Knight of the Fallen Jedi Order survive the Clone order 66 after the Clone Wars, Master Kenobi... More

Bios
Harem
Jaune's Master's
Force Abilities
Character's
Jaune's Ship
Enemies
New Republic & Resistance
Jedi Outfit & Huntsmen Gear/Arsenal
Harem Pt.2
Volume 1 : Chapter: 1 - Obi-wan-kenobi
Volume 1: Chapter: 2 - The Force, The Jedi

Infinite Kyber Crystal/Abilities & Function

330 12 3
By GohanHArora

Infinite Kyber Crystal

: A Kyber Crystal made of a Mergence of different coloured Kyber Crystals it is a very powerful lightsaber crystal which use both  Force & Aura to function. It has unique ability. When used with Force and Aura along with the speed of hyperdrive the can perform a very Saber Technique called Infinite Saber Slash.

This Technique Jaune created it by himself under the guidance of his Master Obi-wan-kenobi.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite Kyber Saber

[This is what attack/Technique looks like]

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 3K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
71.5K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
620K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...