The Batman: The Light Knight...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "I am vengeance! I am justice! I am (Y/N) Spector! I am Steven Grant! I'm Jake Lockley! I am-hoping th... More

Introduction
Harem & Ally
Supervillains
Prologue: The New Hero In Gotham City
Chapter 1: The Dark Knight Meet Light Knight
Chapter 2: Who Is Moon Knight?
Chapter 3: Ellen's Savior is Moon Knight
Chapter 4: The Dark Knight V.S Light Knight
Chapter 5: Moon Knight V.S Man-Bat
Chapter 6: Traction/Bane's Death
Chapter 8: Rupert Thorne's Death
Chapter 9: Killer Croc In Gotham
Chapter 10: Moon Knight V.S Killer Croc
Chapter 11: Freeze!!!!! Mr. Freeze!!!!
Chapter 12: The Dark Knight V.S Light Knight 2nd Fight
Chapter 13: The Cat & The Knight
Chapter 14: Moon Knight V.S Taskmaster
Chapter 15: New Harem Member/New Enemies
Chapter 16: Pam & Babs Are Troublemakers
Chapter 17: The Birth Of Poison Ivy
Chapter 18: Poison Ivy's Wrath
Chapter 19: The Reveal Of Moon Knight
Chapter 20: New Girl Join Up
Chapter 21: New Vigilante Red Hood
Chapter 22: Black Mask's Death
Chapter 23: Red Hood & Moon Knight
Chapter 24: Moon Knight & Detective Lin
Chapter 25: Scarface & Ventriloquist
Chapter 26: Moon Knight V.S Harrow
Chapter 27: Second Robin/Tony Zucco's Death
Chapter 28: Batman & Moon Knight V.S Dracula Part 1
Chapter 29: Moon Knight V.S Dracula Part 2
Chapter 30: The Ending Epilogue

Chapter 7: The Cat Meet The Knight

448 15 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

There was 6 robbers who were stood right there by themselves that they were damage the window by themselves and robbing some moneys are in there by themselves and they were chilling little bit.

Thug 1: "You sure Batman won't show up?" He asked him.

Thug 2: "Of course! He won't show up right now!!!! Beside there is no need to worry about!!!! We don't intended to be fear of!" He said to him.

Thug 3: "Look, can't we just get this shit done right now?!" He said to them.

Thug 1: "Alright, let's get work on...take anything with you alright?" He asked him and then the four of them went in there and take the jewels by themselves and yep...they both were take the jewels in there and grab diamonds, rings, and anything else with them. Then they weren't notice the duffel bag with them was gone because someone else is stealing it by herself and...yes...the thief got the duffel bag with her.

This woman had a black leather bodysuit skin tight and she was pretty hot as well and wearing a black cat's head also google on her eyes and she had the duffel bag with her and make her smirked up and she said.

Catwoman: "Thanks for the duffel bag, boys.~" She said to herself.

Selina Kyle AKA Catwoman.

Catwoman: "I take my chance to leave now.~" She said and she was put the bag behind her back and make her prepare to moving out by herself and until she heard a gun cock comes from over there and she saw one of the thug got his gun out and prepare to shoot her.

Thug 2: "Where do you think your going, kitty cat?" He asked her.

Catwoman: "Oh, please...you won't shoot the lady won't you?" She asked him.

Thug 2: "Bitch, please...all you were talking and steal from us! This time it won't happened again!!!!" He shout out and then other three thugs were surround her and prepare to fight her but until out of nowhere a shadow was shot out at the thug's arm and make him was confuse and same to the others too and they both saw him was pulled into the darkness and heard the sickening sound with cracking bones.

Catwoman: "Batman?" She asked herself.

Thug 4: "Shit! It's Batman!!!!!!" He said to him.

Thug 3: "Batman is here?!? Shit! We are fucked!!!!" He said to them and then out of nowhere a body was dropped down on the ground and make them both surprise and saw there was a head from this motherfucker and his neck snapped to the other way. When these thugs are seen this and make them were fear as hell and then they both turn their heads to look up and saw a dark figure who was stood right there by himself...and he was revealed himself to be (Y/N) with his Moon Knight form.

Thug 3: "W-What the hell?!?" He said.

Thug 4: "T-That's not Batman!!!! That's Moon Knight!!!!!!!" He said to them in fear right now and they both were seeing (Y/N) appeared here by himself.

Thug 1: "Fuck!!!!!! Kill Him!!!!!!" He shout out and make Catwoman was surprise to seen the new vigilante hero who appear by himself and make her stare at the new vigilante and she thought herself.

Catwoman: "*So that's the new vigilante...Moon Knight.*" She thought herself and then those 4 thugs were get their weapons out and they start to shooting their weapons at (Y/N) and make him was jump up from the rooftop's building. Then (Y/N) land his kicks at the two of them and he was stabbed at the two of them in the heads by themselves and make them were fall down on the ground and when (Y/N) was look at the last one that he just felt he is going to die.

(Y/N) went up to the last thug and he slash the thug's neck off and make the poor bastard was spit out lot of bloods from his mouth and neck too...then he was fall down on the ground and dead.

Catwoman: "*Amazing...he's faster than Batman...I wondering to know how comes the bullets didn't kill him...he isn't a human.*" She thought herself and when (Y/N) turn his head to look at her and he was walking toward to her.

(Y/N): "Give it back to me now...you're stealing the diamonds away from the robbery." He said to Catwoman.

Catwoman: "Sorry, shining knight...this one belong to me and I hope you are understand that it is going to be long chase.~" She said to (Y/N) and make the feline cat was jump up from the ground and she was land down on the rooftop's building and make her begin to running off. Then (Y/N) seen this and make him just going up there and chasing at her by himself and he is running on the rooftop's building and make (Y/N) just chasing her out with his superhuman speed and he is very fast than anyone for what Selina gonna unexpected.

(A/N: Imagine Batman as (Y/N) with Moon knight outfit on and chasing Catwoman.)

Catwoman: "*Holy shit! He's fast...very fucking fast as hell!!!!!*" She thought herself and out of nowhere she sense someone was right in front at her and that is (Y/N) stood right there.

Catwoman: "How did you-" She tries to said.

(Y/N): "Appearance can be anywhere, Selina Kyle AKA Catwoman." He said to her and make her surprise with eyes widened that she didn't know someone knew her identity and this make the catwoman goes her own fighting stance.

Catwoman: "You know my name? How did you find out?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was said to her.

(Y/N): "That's because we know who you really are." He said to her and make her seen this and she won't let anyone tries to get away with identity and make (Y/N) saw her use Karate skill and fighting at (Y/N). Then (Y/N) was seen this and make him was use his left and right arm to blocking the attack comes from Catwoman and she tries to do her best everything for what she got and then she was got her face in surprise.

Catwoman: "*Impossible...He can see and block my attacks?!?*" She thought herself and then (Y/N) did this.

(Y/N): "Too Slow...but faster." He said to her and he kick her in the stomach and send her to the ground and make her was laying down on the ground and coughing up from her mouth and then she look at the white shining knight was came to her and she realize with a thought on her head.

Catwoman: "*He's good...he's pretty good to blocking my attacks...Who is he? What is he?*" She thought herself and she saw the knight was walking toward to her and she wait for what happened but he grab her hand and give her up from the ground. Then (Y/N) grab the bag from her and make her seen this and she tries to grab but his other left hand holding her hand and he look back at her.

(Y/N): "Don't even dare tries to steal it again, Selina....you know this is the first time that I will warn you." He said to her and he was push her away from him.

Catwoman: "Hehehe, whoa...you are really good to block the attacks of mine with martial art. But I just watch and heard you were fighting with Batman on the rooftop...seems you showing no mercy toward to Batman." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Of course it is...what do you unexpected?" He asked her and make her giggle and she is walking toward to (Y/N) with a seductive walk and she is closer to him and she put her clawed hands on (Y/N)'s chest and she said.

Catwoman: "I wondering if you and me know each others...I want to know what's your face hiding under the mask.~" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Maybe next time...but perhaps...you should leave now...I have to give it back to the owner." He said to her and make him was walk away from her and jump up and doing the parkour in the Gotham city.

Catwoman: "*He's interesting...I am really fallen love with him~ The Shining Knight...and the cat.~*" She thought herself.

Next Morning Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was walking up to somewhere else with his lovely girlfriend Cassandra Cain and make the two of them were walk together.

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

(Y/N): "Cass, I know you were mad at me about what happened back there...when I was got seduce by Catwoman." He said to her and make her looks like cute with pout and she turn her head to look away and make him sigh little bit.

Cass: "That whore tries to steal you away from me...I'm going to dealt with her." She said to (Y/N) and make him was gulped down on his throat and he said.

(Y/N): "Cass, I mean...you should calm down before-" He tries to said and then she hug his left arm and she said.

Cass: "You are mine, (Y/N)...I don't want any girls tries to steal you away from me." She said to (Y/N) and he know her was Yandere and yes...a real yandere.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 2.4K 22
𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴/𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘽𝙮 𝙋𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣 (𝘟𝘢𝘳_𝘈𝘤𝘦) 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗮 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗻...
27.9K 691 38
(Y/N): "My name is not (Y/N) Napier....I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What if the Joker has a little brother like him...and between...
15.9K 297 26
You get what you see, a harem of my choosing in the DC universe with the young supergenius Y/N L/N AKA The Spider. But even then, he'll also face his...
59.7K 3.6K 37
Can you see right through me? Fem!OC x Moon Knight system Gods and Knights story #1st in MoonKnight 01/10/23 #1st in Steven Grant 01/10/23 #1st in Ma...