NOELLA

By alicat252

Noella Moretti was kidnapped by her mother at age four due to jealousy her mother abused Noella and later sol... More

Intro
Characters Pt 1
Characters pt2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters pt 3
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Characters pt 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Characters pt 4
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Characters pt 5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Characters pt 6
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Character list pt 6
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Luka and Noella's house pt 1
Luka and Noella's house pt 2
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Epilogue Characters
Epilogue
Apollo's spinoff !!
New mafia book!!!!

Chapter 77

214 9 3
By alicat252

" Ivan" ? , what the actual fuck , I'm a thousand percent sure I'm looking at a grown up Ivan . But how ? I watched him die in my arms , his heart stopped beating . The only thing is this Ivan is looking at me with pure hatred, what happened to Ivan .

" I see you recognize my assassin Apollon " a smirking and unarmed Galanis says , Ivan is Apollon ? " I watched you die " I say shocked .
Ivan still had the gun he shot my arm with pointed at me , " you see this was all part of my plan . That day you were planning to escape I found out days before , so I slipped a special medicine in to Ivan's water that morning and timed it perfectly.

I came in shouted about finding out you were trying to escape, and then shot Ivan . You were too devastated to realize that yes the wound bled a lot but wasn't a fatal injury, the medicine stopped Ivan's heart for a period of time . After I let you escape with my former doctor Elena and those twins , I sent in my personal doctor to fix in . Then I had Ivan placed in the hospital here on the island.

I was unprepared for the six month coma he was in . When he woke up , poor little Ivan was so devastated that his favorite person in the world left him behind with a monster . From there it wasn't hard to brainwash him into doing what ever I tell him "

Looking into Ivan's eyes and seeing the pure hatred I know Galanis is telling the truth , fuck I should have taken Ivan's body with me . It's one of the things I regret most but Elena convinced me if I tried I get caught and get all four of us killed , she told me Ivan would have wanted  me to get the twins out and to safety .

On other news my comms aren't working inside this concrete room , I also can't hear anything on the other side of the door . Fuck I'm alone here , I need to think of something fast , despite the look in Ivan's eyes I know I can't kill him . Luka would never forgive me . I would never forgive myself.

" you know for so long all I wanted was for you to give me my heir , but your no longer needed for that " what the fuck is he talking about , did he make an heir with someone else ? " so really you're no longer needed , and honestly as much as I've been obsessed with you for most of your life you're just too old for my taste now .

So here's what's gonna happen, Ivan is going to kill you , and my men will kill Javi and Diego , then I'll have the Mexican mafia as well as the Greek mafia . I'll be the most powerful man in the underworld , my heir will be an even worse monster than me . The Galanis's will take over the underworld for the rest of time ."

Jesus Christ he sounds even more delusional than when I was younger, is he like going senile or something . I look at Ivan , his fingers on the trigger pointed right between my eyes , from where he's standing behind Galanis . I know if I say anything to Ivan , Galanis will only use it to further manipulate him .

" really after all this time that's your plan , you want the Mexican mafia ? My men will never follow you , if anything they'd kill you before you even stepped foot in Mexico . No you'll never have my place on the throne , I have a long line of succession in place . You'd have to kill every single member of my mafia but the thing is Tobias , you're weak . You hide behind guards and children you have trained as weapons .

Never once have you actually gone to war or fought a mission , your a small man with big man plans , no wonder you always come up short . Sure you're good at chess you think about moves in advance but you fail to win every single time . You're father would be ashamed of you. "

" DONT TALK ABOUT MY FATHER YOU FUCKING BITCH ! I WILL KILL EVERYONE YOU CARE ABOUT I WILL......ah fuck !" Galanis falls to the ground clutching his knee , I look at Ivan who just shot Galanis in the back of his knee . Galanis then reaches for the gun on his hip , I shoot his hand and Ivan pistol whips him in the back of the head knocking him out cold .

" wow ! I'm glad that's over , pretending to be brainwashed can be very tiring . " Ivan puts his gun back in his holster and I stand there in shock , Jesus Christ somebody call the fucking Oscars , I really thought he was brainwashed. Holy fuck Ivan's alive, " so your fucking my big brother huh " Ivan says with a smirk god I've missed this asshole so much .

" yeah , I'm so fucking good at he put a ring on it brother " a smirk reaches my lips as the sentence rolls of my tongue . " I fucking missed being able to talk to you , fuck you have no idea how many times I wanted to just walk up to you and speak to you when I was stalking you for him but he always had someone watching me in the shadows , he also always threatened someone here that I needed to protect ."

I rush over there and hug Ivan tightly , Fuck I can't believe he's here " how are the twins and Elena " " there great they miss you so much and there just as obsessed with Luka as you were with him ." " aw come on Noey I wasn't obsessed with my brother . I just looked up to him . Shit I can't wait to see him but we need to open that door and have your men secure Galanis and I need to introduce you to somebody well two somebodies ."

I nod and Ivan and I walk over to the door and Ivan uses the passcode to open it. I see Archie immediately and he's holding up a metal saw ,
" Ivan?, holy fuck Ivan " Archie drops the saw and hugs Ivan " look it's great to see you arch but get these men to secure Galanis , you can come with us but I need to bring Noella with me to my place to meet someone ."

Archie nods and directs his men to secure an unconscious and bleeding Galanis before following Ivan and i into the tunnels. Over the comms I can hear all of the teams giving the signal for a successful mission , the fighting is over but now the cleanup and organizing begins . " did you say over comms that I was trapped in a room with Galanis ."

" fuck no , I knew Luka and your brothers would've freaked out and left there positions or be too distracted . " " good that was the last thing we needed." " a helicopter will be landing outside the mansion for you and Ivan to take back to New Zealand, I think it's best for now until we're all back at the base to tell anyone about ivs being alive."

" I agree" I say and Ivan nods with his agreement . During the rest of the journey trough the tunnels to where ever were headed , Ivan tell Archie about how he's alive and what he's been up to . We eventually reached a solid metal door with a keypad lock. " Look Noella what's behind this door will be shocking but I need you to know it's true , I've taken tests to make sure but you need to be prepared ." I nod Ivan types in the code and opens the door a sliver .

" dragons , mermaids and pandas ." Ivan tells into the sliver of the door , Archie and I both look at each other and remember the similar code words from our time in the institute with our team , the words aren't exact but the type of wording is . Ivan opens the door completely and in the corner of the room I see a young boy holding a gun at the door with precision and a small figure crouched behind him . He's protecting whosever behind him . The boy looks so familiar but I can't place him .

" we're safe put the gun down , junior ." Ivan walks into the room and Archie and I both follow him but my eyes never leave the boy , something inside me is pulling me towards him, some connection I can't place but I'll know is I want to protect him more than I have ever wanted to protect some one .

" I don't know who that is " the boy says pointing at Archie with the gun , Ivan's by the dresser packing his belongings . " that's uncle Archie " " I'm an uncle? " Ivan rolls his eyes at Archie. The boy puts the gun away and picks up what turns out to be a little girl that fell asleep as he was guarding her .

The boy carry's her over to the bed before walking up to me , I want to say something anything but it's like I'm paralyzed. The boy wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my stomach , " I missed you so much mama ." I gasped and look at Ivan he nods slightly at me with a sad smile on his face and tears fall from my eyes " Apollo ?"

" yes mama , I've waited a long time to be reunited with you. I love you so much mama ." A sob escapes me and I lift him into my arms holding him tightly, the wound in my arm from the gunshot screams at me but I refused to put my baby back down . My Apollo , he's alive . I stumble to the couch before collapsing with him in my lap . I look over and see Ivan explaining to Archie who Apollo is .

" how?" Is the only word to leave my mouth in minutes. " Apollo didn't die that night , he was born premature weighing just two pounds , he was in an incubator for the first seven months of his life but Noey he's a fighter . Tobias basically dismissed him as weak and was making plans to have another heir with you . But he showed him , Apollo grew strong and smart . Hell he's even better than you were at that age ."

I look down at my son and see he's asleep. He looks just like me and nothing like Tobias .
" Tobias has been training him personally, what ever abuse he suffered was limited to training . I raised him Noey I taught him how to pretend to be brainwashed . I told him everything about you , I'm sorry but I also told the bad stuff . He told me his mama is the strongest person alive ."

" who's the little girl Ivan ". He sighs before looking at the little girl lovingly " she's my daughter , her name is Katerina . He had me raped by a women to give him a second in command for apollo but my daughter was born and he realized she'd be better used as Apollo's future wife so he forced me to sign a contract to make it official . He even sent it to the official registry. There no way to undo it , I'm sorry Noey I had no idea how to get out of that one .

He even told Apollo about it , but Apollo and her are very close . He's so protective of her and when he found out about the contract he smiled Noey . He's happy about the fact he'll marry Kat , hell he's fucking possessive over her . But the same could be said for Kat , I've seen her flip out over a small cut on his knee one time and declaring to kill who ever hurt HER APOLLO !".

I just shake my head , this is just to much to take in right now , Ivan's alive , my son's alive and Ivan has a daughter. Who will also be my daughter in law in the future . If you're wondering what the registry is it's an organization that has no loyalties to any mafia or gangs but there only purpose is to uphold signed contracts that are filed with them , at any cost .

" the helicopters here my men have cleared a path for us to discreetly get on without anyone seeing the kids or Ivan ." Archie helps Ivan with the bags of his and the kids belongs , Ivan also carry's his daughter and I carry my son through the tunnels and back into the mansion . We load up in the helicopter and Apollo wakes up .

" where are we going mama ? To New Zealand it's our base of operations for this mission ." He nods before siting on my lap and laying his head over my heart and a hand on Katerina's back . Apollo spends the helicopter ride watching the view from the window . I can't believe I'm holding my Apollo .

***************************************************

New characters !!!!

Ahhh!!! Ivan's alive so is Apollo and Ivan has a daughter so much was revealed this chapter ! I wonder how everyone else will react to the new arrivals !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 14.4K 70
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
4.1M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...
354K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
1M 24.9K 46
Sometimes you don't get the privilege of making choices. It is either: walk through the fire and get out with a few burns or be flung into it and ge...