We will Meet again

By Missjeonnundu143

a famous doctor kim taeyung who is arrogant, cold , and rude . he fall in love with 19 year old boy and for h... More

♡ .introduction. ♡
Part -1
love at first sight...🫣🫣
tae's dark obsession for jk
romantic night with doctor.
dark romance 🥵
Taehyung remember his past.
Taeyung crying for his kookie.
jungkook is pregnant😮
taekook car romance🌚🥵🙈
Tae get know about jk pregnancy
finally jungkook know the past.
jungkook realised his love to tae.
agree for taekook wedding..
ready for wedding...
taekook wedding...
first night after wedding👀🙈
taekook and yoonmin ..
first date after wedding..
taekook, yoonmin ,honeymoon
taekook baby🥰😘
taekookie😘 and min min😚
happy ending♡

run away from my physo doctor.

332 17 4
By Missjeonnundu143

Taeyung carry jungkook in his arms and go in kitchen ....

Then he cook some food....

Taeyung : so my dear baby boy ... can you taste it and tell me how is it...

But jungkook doesn't reply him... and he only look down...

Taeyung (cold voice) : are you hear what I say........ huuuu...

Jungkook (slowly voice) : I won't talk to you... please leave me.... you are so bad.....

Taeyung : here I am be good with you .... and you think I am bad.... if I be bad then you are not here .... ok .... now eat your food.... and don't make me angry....

Jungkook doesn't want to eat ... but taeyung forced him for eat .... then he eat .....

Jungkook try to get up with kitchen counter..... but he can't do it because of his back and lower part pain .... taeyung noticed it... then he again carry jungkook and go in his room..
Taeyung softly sat on bed jungkook is on his lap....

Jungkook : leave me... and start moving in taeyung lap..

Taeyung : don't try to play to fire... you don't know where you are sit... and don't move.... I control myself because of your back pain..... otherwise if you want.... (taeyung going to kiss jungkook but he turn his head )

Taeyung : ok fine... now you rest ... I'm going hospital for my emergency work.... and don't try to run away from here..... my eyes are only you... my baby boy....

Jungkook nood his head in yes...

Taeyung : and now you do this... next time don't nood your ... I like words .. so use your mouth to say anything..
Ok bye... I will come soon ....

Then taeyung left ....

Jungkook try and sit and search his phone... but he didn't found his phone.... jungkook start cry...

Jungkook : why why ... god why me.. which mistake I'm doing that you give me punishment like this...

And jungkook sleep while crying....

In evening time.... taeyung come... he call servant....

Servant : yes sir...

Taeyung : did jungkook eat lunch...

Servant : no sir... after breakfast ... young master did come again hall room ... he sleeping .. so I don't disturb him...

Taeyung : ok ready dinner...

Servant : ok sir...

Then taeyung go in his room.. he saw jungkook .. who is sleeping on bed like a small baby..

Taeyung smile.. looking at him. Then he noticed bite marks....

Taeyung : sorry jungkook ... but I don't have any idea what I did... but now I never hurt you... again ... but please don't leave me.. I love you so much... you don't know that day when I saw you first time... you look so beautiful you know my beat get fast when I saw you first time .. then you only 14 years.... you think I only use you ... you don't know I'm in love with you when you are 14 years old....

(Taeyung close his eyes and think about those days......)..

Jungkook play with his friends.. and suddenly he get hit with ball... and he started crying.... but he doesn't know that someone ... is looking him... when he hit... that man come and carry jungkook ... and go on a bench..

Jungkook : uncle who are you ?

Men : don't say me uncle... you can call me tae tae...

Jungkook : ok tae tae...

Taeyung bandage his wound and say..

Taeyung : can we be friends..

Jungkook smile and said : yes tae tae... you are so sweet... and jungkook kiss on his check...

Jungkook : tae tae why you wear mask .... remove it..

Taeyung : no  jungkook .. here are very pollution. So I wear mask .. and tell me why you don't wear ...

Jungkook : oh tae tae.. I feel that I can't breathe ...so I don't wear mask ... can you please remove your mask..

Taeyung : ok my jungkook..

Then taeyung remove his mask...

Jungkook : wow tae tae you are so handsome...

And jungkook smile..... his smile is bunny smile... taeyung also smile back him....

Jungkook : now we are best friends...

Suddenly someone call taeyung...

Taeyung : ok kookie I meet you next day....

Jungkook : ok tae tae.... bye...

And taeyung go in his car...

.........(jungkook wake up)....

Jungkook : Dr.taeyung...

Taeyung : don't sacred with me...

Jungkook again start cry...please leave me... I beg you .... my mother she cannot live without me...please taeyung.....

Taeyung (cold tone) : don't say it again..... and tell me why you don't eat your lunch...

Jungkook : I didn't like it... sooo

Taeyung : ok now let's go for dinner..

Jungkook : I'm not hungry... now..

Taeyung : I say let's go... why you don't obey my words.. make me always worse... huu tell me.. here I try to be good with you ... but you don't need it.... really .. what you want ... you want that your mother get died..

Jungkook (cry voice ) : no no taeyung .. please don't hurt my mom ... I do what you say ... ok let's go for dinner... I'm ready.. but please don't hurt my mom..

Taeyung smirk and said : now you come on line ... ok let's go...

Taeyung hold jungkook hand and go in ha room..

Taeyung (in his mind ) : why why jungkook why ... why you don't accept my love ... why you get fear with me ... I don't like this .. that I scold you but you don't be good so I did this... sorry for this ... but please try to understand .. my love to you... I love you so much....

Jungkook (in his mind ) : kim taeyung you are so bad ... I hate you... hate you so much i never love you... one time I think that you are my tae tae but no it's not you....you are not my tae tae... my tae tae is so good , kind , and sweetheart person and you .... I hate you so much.....

....then both eat their food and taeyung Carry jungkook and go in his room... and sleep on bed ...

Taeyung hug jungkook from back and said : baby boy today you sleep.. I won't do anything with you today.. so sleep...

Then both sleep... next day....

Jungkook wakeup ... he say that taeyung sleep but his hand on jungkook neck..

Jungkook move his hand ... and push taeyung..then he saw taeyung face..

Taeyung look like a small baby ... jungkook smile at him.. but suddenly he think...

Jungkook (in mind)  : why I smile on him... he is bad ... he force me ... but why I like him... why jungkook why ...
. Then he go in bathroom...

Taeyung wake up ... he saw that jungkook is not on bed... then he hear water sounds.

Taeyung : oh so baby boy take bath...

After 30 min jungkook come out .. he saw taeyung ... who is sleeping..

Taeyung looking so cute... jungkook go near to know that he wake up or nor.. suddenly taeyung opened his eyes..

Taeyung : good morning baby boy..

Jungkook sacred ....

Jungkook : hhhh you wakedup...

Taeyung : you don't give me answers .

Jungkook (slowly ) : good morning..

Then he go in kitchen.. without saying anything ...
.

After 30 min taeyung come in hall room. He eat his breakfast ... and go..

Jungkook go in the kitchen...

Jungkook : ajumma can you please help me..

Ajumma : which kind of help young master..

Jungkook (crying voice ) : please help me to run away from here...

Ajumma : no master I can't do it.. if sir know .. he kill me..

Jungkook : please ajumma .. I am very tortured by him... and my mom ..she is alone at home .. and she have cancer... my mother need me ... please ajumma help me.. and jungkook start crying badly...

Jungkook : ajumma please help me.

Then servant heart melt and she said

Ajumma : ok I will help you.. and she said something in jungkook ear.. and said go and hide

... after 30 min...

Ajumma loudly screamed ...

Ajumma : everyone come here...

Then very gaurds come in hall room..

And jungkook who hide behind the main door..

Ajumma : young master is not in his room...

All gards : are you sure ajumma..

And ajumma saw that jungkook slowly go out from mansion.... but not she try to confused every one...

Ajumma : yes young master is not in his room .. if sir know about it he kill us all ... so go and search him.. she saw that now  jungkook disappeared.. she smile....

And here jungkook fastly run and reach his home...

Soo he : jungkook ... where are you from last 2 days... huu tell me .. you know I'm so worried...

Jungkook : mom we have not time let's go...

Soo he :but where.... and why

Jungkook : I tell you later... but please get fast...

And jungkook call jimin...

Jungkook : ji min can you please book 2 tickets for busan..

Ji min : jungkook where are you ... how are you... and why ..

Jungkook : I explained you everything but please can you..

Ji min : ok I book your ticket and meet  me on railway station...

Jungkook : ok thank you ji min..

Ji min : don't say thank you your my best friend.. ok meet you on station..

After one hour ...

Jungkook and soo he reached on station... ji min also come.. and hug jungkook..

Jimin(crying voice) : you kookie where are you from last 2 days .. huu tell me.. I am so worried for you

Jungkook : I also miss you ... sorry mochi.... I explained you later..

Jimin : take your ticket , your new phone and some money..

Jungkook : no mochi I don't need money...

Ji min : I say take it ... and call me after reach there .... and remember I'm always here for you my kookie and again he hug him

Jungkook started crying and said : that you ji min .. you are my best friend..

Ji min : I say don't thank  me .. I'm here always for you.. if you have any problems you call me.
Ok..

Jungkook : ok...

Then jungkook and soo he sit in the train and ji min bye him...

Here servant call taeyung

Taeyung : yes ajumma

Ajumma : s..sir ..

Taeyung : yes say... cold voice..

Ajumma : ssss..sir yyyoung master run away...

Taeyung : what????? He shouted .. how can he run away search him...
And cut the call .... and call yoongi

Yoon gi : yes taeyung ...

Taeyung : I need your help..

Yoongi : ok wait i come in 10 min..

Taeyung cut the call and said..

Taeyung : so jungkook you run away .. good ... now you do again a mistake.. I think that I treat you good.. but you don't deserve it... ok my dear baby boy... one I found you ... then i tell you that who is kim taeyung...

And babyboy doesn't be happy because soon I make your life hell.
Because you cheat me again ... now you need punishment..only once we will meet again..my dear baby boy..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

______________________________________

Ok friends so this is a part 7 of my taekook ff story we will meet again.
.. so guys vote me and comments me your opinion about this story ..

Thank you...

And wait for next part...b bye my cute and innocent🌚 ff readers.

______________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We Will Meet Again ♡
Writer - Missjeonnundu143

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 643 29
Jungkook is obsessive and manipulative. Taehyung craves his attention. No matter what. They fall in love and it goes downhill from there. OR Jungkook...
40.6K 2.1K 45
A romance between the rich and the poor folk. When a famous billionaire KIM TAEHYUNG gets attracted to a common pretty sassy boy JEON JUNGKOOK and...
27.9K 2.1K 8
A story of jeon jungkook and Kim taehyung intense love story. where Kim taehyung make his ways in jungkook cold heart will his fragile heart. where h...
69.2K 3.5K 52
Taehyung is cold hearted person... he never know what is love .. his whole life was nothing in his eyes.. but suddenly someone come and change his li...