Highschool DXD: New Ruler of...

بواسطة kingkaizo54

Light and Darkness, are two forces of nature that have been keeping the balance since the being of the world... المزيد

prologue
chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve( End of season 1)

Chapter ten

601 24 13
بواسطة kingkaizo54

Currently, Kazu was on top of a hill, sitting on his bag next to Rias, Asia, Akeno, Senju, and Charlotte. They were all looking at Issei struggling to walk up the hill.

Rias: Your almost there. Just a few more feet.

Aken: Visualizes, Issei!

Issei: C-Coming...

Senju: Seriously, this guy really having a hard time walking up a damn hill?

Kazu: Give him time, he be fine.

Charlotte: Are you sure? He literally looks like he is on the verge of dying.

 Asia: Rias? Should I go get some of those bags for him?

Rias: No, he needs to learn to care that much on his own.

Kiba: On your right.

Kiba walks past Issei with a bugger bag then his.

Issei: Seriously!?  Did they give you a bag of feathers?!

Koneko then walks past Issei with an even bigger bag.

Koneko: Move it.

Koneko then walked up and stood next to Kazu and he just looked at her with an eyebrow raised, with her looking at him.

Koneko: What?

Kazu: Be honest, how many snacks did you freaking bring because the bag is massive.

Koneko then pouted at Kazu and was about to hit him, but caught her hand.

Kazu: Jeeze, can't you take a damn joke?

As Koneko kept pouting at Kazu, he didn't notice that Senju was looking at them with a smirk.

Senju's thoughts: Looks like she likes him...Just pray that Charlotte does not find out.

(timeskip)

After Issei finally made it up the hill, everyone made their way to the training location, which was a beautiful mansion.

Asia: Wow!

Senju: Looks pretty cool.

Rias: Alright, guys let's head inside and get started on this training.

Issei looked at Rias shocked.

Issei: But we just got here. That evil and nowhere near fair...!

Kazu: Fair isn't gonna win you guys the ratting game. You guys have to start training as soon as possible.

Rias: Kazu's right. We need to get started right away. Also, thank you for the evil comment.

After making their way inside, and leaving their things in their rooms, everyone came back outside in their gym clothes, ready to start training. First Issei and Kiba,  wielding swords.

Kiba: Lesson one. 

Issei: Yeah, bring it, Blonde Bear.

Issei ran at Kiba, swinging  his sword widely and aimlessly, with Kiba  blocking and avoiding his strikes 

Kiba: You're a little off. Don't limit your focus to just the sword, keep an eye on your opponent. 

Kiba instantly disarmed Issei, surprising him.

Issei: I-I, uh I meant to do that...

Kiba: Come on, you need to focus!

Kiba then hits Issei in the head with the practice sword, making him fall on his ass.

Kazu: You know, I don't think he's much of a sword guy.

Kiba then tossed Kazu a training sword.

Kiba: Care to test yourself, Monarch?

Kazu just smirkes at Kiba as he picks up the training sword.

Kazu: Don't hold back Kiba, or else...

Kiba then dashed at Kazu and swung his sword, but Kazu blocked it with ease as he then raised his sword up and swung it down with full force, as the power of that swing created a powerful gust of wind that cut through many trees and collided with another mountain, destroying it in the process. 

Kazu: You could get hurt.

Everyone except Senju and Charlotte just stood there frozen as they witnessed Kazu just destroy an entire dam mountain with such a regular swing. How powerful was he? Kazu then just gently slaps the sword out of Kiba's hands, wining the small spar.

Kazu: Seems like you saw a ghost.

Kiba: I, Uh...

Kazu: You still have a long way to go before you get even called yourself a strong swordsman.

(timeskip)

After basically destroying a mountain, Kiba, Issei, and Asia were with Akeno, as she began to teach how to use magic. While Kazu, Senju, and Charlotte were on the sidelines.

Kazu: This is boring, I can't believe Issei talked me into coming to this damn training...

Senju: I can't believe that YOU talked me into coming...

Charlotte: I only came since I want to spend more time with Kazu...

Kazu: ...-_-...Can you not act like a creep?

Charlotte: Nope.

Suddenly, Ris walks over to them.

Rias: Why are you three not participating with the others?

Senju: Because we already how to use magic, plus watching is like watching kids play on the playground.

Rias: Oh really, then show me.

Senju: With pleasure.

Senju stood up and he cracked his fingers, he then pointed his finger and suddenly a small golden ball of light appeared on his finger and the entire ground started to shake. As a smirk appeared on Senju's face.

Senju: This is but a tiny fraction of the magic I possess.

He then pointed his fingers at the mountains and launched a small beam of light, 

as it collided with the mountain and caused the entire mountain and anything near it to be caught in the giant explosion.

Senju: Like I said, just a fraction.

Rias: Can you guys stop destroying the mountains!?

Senju: Nope.

Kazu: With all due respect Rias, does it really matter that we destroy mountains?

 Rias just facepalms and looks extremely annoyed at the three of them, with Senju looking at Kazu with a that says" Are you really that stupid"?  Which Kazu replayed with the middle finger.

Rias: Anyways, can I ask the three of you for a favor?

The three nodded their heads.

Rias: Can you please help train Issei, Asia, and Kiba?

Charlotte: Isn't that your job?

Rias: Yes but the three of you clearly have more combat experience, besides you only have to train them separately.

Kazu: OK but, how are you going to decide which of them will train with us?

Rias then takes out a paper with the names of who is going to train with whom, Issei with Kazu, Asia with Senju, and Kiba with Charlotte.

Kazu: ... Looks like I'm with Issei.

Senju: Asia huh, interesting...

Charlotte: Kiba, really...?

Kazu: I just pray that Kiba doesn't die from your training.

(timeskip)

After finishing train with Akeno, Kazu and Issei went into the forest to start their personal training. 

Kazu: Alright Issei, this will be harder than what we usually do.

Issei: How?

Kazu smirked as a black smoke appeared in front of him, and then a black knight appeared on the seat sitting with his head leaning on his hand. Issei took a good look at it and saw the black aura coming from the knight.

Kazu: You will be facing against one of my strongest soldiers, Igris.

Igris then gets up from his seat and kneels in front of Kazu.

Igris: My King, what is your command?

Kazu: For the next 10 days I want you to train this perverted piece of crap, he has a rating Game coming up and he can't even run a damn lap on a school track without getting tired.

Issei: Hey!

Igris: Understood.

Ihris then stood up and summoned his sword and pointed it at Issei with killing intent. Issei on the other hand was shaking as he felt Igris's killing intent.

Issei: I-Is this really necessary!?

Kazu: If you want to get stronger, then you have to fight the strong.

Igris then rushes at Issei and swings his sword at him, which Issei barely dodges and begins to run away from Igris, making Kazu sigh.

Kazu's thoughts: I wonder how Senju is treating Asia.

( Senju's training ground)

Currently with Senju and Asia, they are in a rocky field as Senju is currently stretching his body.

Senju: Okay Asia, it's my duty to train for the rating game. So first we're gonna work on your agility.

Asia: Okay but how?

Senju just smirked at her question.

Senju: Hyperion.

A light from the sky appeared as a gold orb came down and began to change, it took of the appearance of a male humanoid with a golden set of armor and wings.

Senju: With him.

The golden warrior named Hyperion then knelt down in front of Senju.

Hyperion: You called on my assistants, My Lord?

Senju: Yes, this right here is one of my friends Asia, she needs help with some stamina training along with agility and I think you're the best suited to train her.

Hyperion: As you wish.

Hyperion then turns around and bows his head at Asia with respect, as she does the same. The two then walk deep in the forest. As 1 minute later, Senju heard Asia's terrified screams.

Senju: Looks like they started training already.

Senju then looks up at the sky with queriasity.

Senju's thoughts: I wonder how the others are doing...

( Charlottes training ground)

Charlotte: COME ON YOU PICE OF DEVIL SHIT!!!

Charlotte raised her fist and slammed it on Kiba's head, which made him hit face first into the ground. She then grabbed Kiba by the hair, raised his head up, and saw his beat-up and bloody face.

Charlotte: Pathetic, and you call yourself a Knight!? Your swings are incredibly slow!!

She then got Koiba up to his feet and pushed him away, as she ready her practice sword.

Charlotte: Again!

Kiba somehow managed to grip his practice sword and dash towards at Charlotte, he swung his sword to her head but dodged and gut-kicked him in the stomach. Charlotte then raised her fist and slammed him to the ground again. 

Charlotte: What part of slow do you not understand you dumbass!?

Kiba: *Huff* Puff*.

Charlotte: Now once more!

Kiba gripped his practice sword and charged at Charlotte once more, as he swung his sword and missed, Charlotte was about to hit him on the head until he vanished. Making Charlotte smirk as she turned around and saw Kiba above her.

His eyes glowed yellow as a yellow aura covered his sword and swung his sword down, unleashing a giant slash of lightning, thinking he finally got her but Charlotte just put her finger up and stopped the attack.

Charlotte: You finally did it, but...

Charlotte then just the attack and broke it into pieces as Kiba just looked at her in defeat.

Charlotte: It's still too weak.

Charlotte then caught Kiba by his shirt as she gently put him on the floor.

Kiba: What...Was that?

Charlotte: That move that you just did right now, I call it Emontion Magic. To put it simply terms, The emotion the person displays when they are at their limit, it can manifest into magic power and be used for powerful attacks. 

Kiba: I see...

Charlotte: Your attack was yellow, which represents determination and as you keep training you'll discover what the other colors represent.

Kiba: Alright!

Charlotte smirked as she snapped her fingers and the ground began to shake, a black coffin arose from the ground as it stood next to Charlotte. The Coffin door breaks to pieces as a Black Knight with two swords on his back walks out of the coffin.

Charlotte: For the next part of your training you will be sparring with one of my strongest Soilders, Azeroth.

The Knight now known as Azeroth turns around and Kneels in front of Charlotte.

Azeroth: You Summoned me, my Queen?

Charlotte: Yes, you see that boy right there? I need you to train him, he has a ratting game in ten days. He's barely getting the hang of Emotion Magic so train him as best as you possibly could.

Azeroth: Yes, My Queen.

Azeroth then stands up and walks over to Kiba as he unsheaths his swords and gets in a fighting position, as Kiba is confused.

Azeroth: Begin!

Azeroth dashed at Kiba and proceeded to cut his practice sword into pieces as he then proceeded to uppercut Kiba.

Kiba: Arg!

Charlotte: Suck it up, it's gonna be like this for the next 10 days.

As Azeroth continues to beat up Kiba, Charlotte looks up at the sky as she smiles.

Charlotte's thoughts: I wonder how the other two are doing?

(timeskip)

It's been 5 days since Rias assigned personal training to Kazu, Senju, and Charlotte. And during those 5 days Issei, Asia, and Kiba have improved tremendously as Isse's strength, speed and agility have increased tenfold as Asia's agility has improved and Kiba's swordsmanship has increased to his current limit. Currently, during the night, Kazu couldn't sleep as he decided to get some fresh air along the way, he noticed Rias walking down the stairs.

Rias: Kazu?

Kazu: Rias? You're still up?

Rias: Yes, but this is the perfect timing. I actually wanted to speak to you.

Kazu: About?

Rias then walked up to Kazu, hugging him which took him by surprise.

Rias: I wanted to thank you. For agreeing to come to this training and helping us. I never got a chance to properly thank you.

As Rias hugged Kaz, Kazu gently hugged her back.

Kazu: Theres really no reason to thank me Rias, besides we really didn't do anything special besides just extra train- 

Rias cut off Kazu by kissing him on the cheek, as she walks past him and up the stairs.

Rias: Goodnight, Kazu.

Rias then walked up the stairs, leaving Kazu alone in the dark.

Kazu: You two can come out now.

Kazu then turned around as he saw Senju walking out of the corner as he had a terrified look on his face, Kazu then saw Charlotte's face from the corner as she looked at him with crazy lifeless eyes.

Charlotte: K A Z U..... 

Kazu: ...-_-...Please don't look at me like that, its really scary...

Charlotte just shakes her head as she creepily walks up to him and clings to his arm, much to Kazu's discomfort.

Kazu: Anyways, you guys feel that too?

Senju: Yeah, something doesn't add up, why would that shithead allow us to participate in that rating game even though it would be a clean win.

The two went silent as they thought about what could be the reason, after 2 minutes their eye widened after coming to a realization

Charlotte: You guys finally figured it out...

The three then looked at each other in realization.

Kazu: This is not a rating game...

Senju: But a ...

Charlotte: Live execution.

The three look outside the window as they look at the night sky knowing that the rating game is not far along.

To be continued 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

21.4K 929 33
I was the child of the sun. He was the child of the moon. Kept separate in our worlds; We were told chaos would commence if we were to ever cross the...
5.7K 109 101
Pokemon: War for love. A story about a taboo relationship between a human and pokemon. But when conflict envelopes the world the two must go through...
496K 14.8K 27
" I will chase after you Y/N. I will never lose you again" Jungkook was really determine to get Y/N attention. Jungkook was nothing without Y/N by hi...
115K 2.1K 15
Aboard ships, Eneas has always had luck finding someone to sleep with at night. But the young chef has never found romance, someone who truly underst...