taylor as your friend who sec...

By btsarmyGavino

so taylor was your online friend and you talked so much unit u asked taylor that she has the same name as her... More

taylor as your friend who is secretly a famous singer.

0 0 0
By btsarmyGavino

Hi, my name is Carolyn, but you can call me Lyn. I have a friend named taylor, sounds familiar right? I'm gonna tell you a story of my friend taylor.
- so one day I was bored so I went to download some apps so I make new friends, and I saw a girl named taylor, and I said "oooh, taylor, like taylor Swift! " I added her, I didn't saw what she looked like cause her profile is something blurred. Then after a few hours she added me back. I started to chat her with saying "hi taylor, u have such a pretty name! " she replied "thank you, you also have a very pretty name. " a few months past by and I asked something about the eras tour of taylor Swift this coming week. I chatted her saying "hey taylor! Wanna go to the eras tour next week? I would love you coming with me! taylor replied "oh I would love to but I'm busy this week, I'm preparing something. " I replied back;" oh it's fine! But I'll just take some photos for you! Since u do love her music! " taylor said: " thank u! And I'm really sorry to, but promise Ill get back to you! " I said, " it's okayyy, I understand. The day has finally come the eras tour. I saw taylor Swift coming out from the backstage. In the middle of the concert taylor stopped, and said ' hey Carolyn remember me? The girl your talking to:) this is why I said I can't go with you because I'm busy. " O TO THE M TO THE G??!!!! IT WAS TAYLOR SWIFT ALL ALONG???!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IAM  BEEN SO LUCKY...!!???!! Taylor sincerely asked me to go up to the concert with her. After that we live happy ever longer.
(Thank u for reading this is my first au I guess, but if any suggestion pls tell! Thx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 241 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
247K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
60.1K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
93.8K 265 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)